Page 1 of 1
Elemental Dragon [CLOSED]
Aureate Fodder
#1 Posted: 17:31:02 19/10/2007
Couple things, I need tips to beat Mr. Pretty face. (He is such a cool looking boss, I think his absolute awesomeness is to blame for why I keep dying over and over again.)
ANYWAY, how do you kill him? I know the element has to match whatever color he is at the time and I've used dragon time but he keeps smacking me with his wings/tail/head and killing me. And when I need to recharge my breath he charges at me to fast to break the stupid green crystal. The SG said something and a respawning fury gem but I can't see it. Help?

The other thing...did anyone else notice that the elemental dragon looks a heck of a lot like evil Cinder from the last game. I think it only has a couple differences in the horns. My game glitched on one occasion and shut off the element effects and it was just a dark brown/near black dragon with a lighter underbelly that looked like Cinder or a close relative. The voice did menchon something about facing your worst fear. Does this imply that Spyro worries about Cinder turning on him as much as Sparx does? smilie My philosophical moment of the day. Yehaw.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#2 Posted: 17:41:27 19/10/2007
Keep on the middle of his side his tail cant hit you and use dragon time when you can use earth flail to punch him rapidly on the side or head,Also do this in dragon time press square rapidly with earth when hes green
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#3 Posted: 20:59:34 19/10/2007
Yeah... abuse the Dragon Time and Earth Flail moves. If you need to recharge the meter just stall by jumping around dodging its attacks.

Also... it's Cynder with a "y". <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#4 Posted: 00:44:31 20/10/2007
The elemental dragon is supposed to be Dark Cynder, yes. She is what Spyro fears most (which is what the challenge was: to face your deepest fear). That almost made me cry, too. Poor little Spyro...

Basically, I took her on the same way I did in ANB. It takes some practice, but if you hold the controller right, it's easier to switch between the elements. Once you've got the right element going, run up to her and melee attack (jumping and making use of the time powers when you can; she'll mostly try to hit you with her tail). If you're running low on health or breath, run away from her around the outer edge of the arena and slow time when you get near the crystal so you can replenish your magic meter.
me Fodder
#5 Posted: 00:50:15 20/10/2007
what i did: (this works AWESOMELY BTW) dragon time, aeial melee, and come down in an electic tornado. keep...err...tornado-ing until dragon time goes poof, then RUN to the magic spirit gem. dragon time again (it will probably be refilled by the time you get there) and keep doing the electic torando. repeat this around theree times= bye bye elemental dragon!!!
---------------
The elemental dragon is supposed to be Dark Cynder, yes. She is what Spyro fears most (which is what the challenge was: to face your deepest fear). That almost made me cry, too. Poor little Spyro...
--------------------------
Really? poor spyro... ya know, a lot of the evimies in the games are simalar if not THE SAME...
smilie : okay Krome, time to get inventive! Make my third game a hit!
Peace OUT
#6 Posted: 01:17:18 20/10/2007
It was intended that way... poor Spyro... so little and so many things witnessed already. <.<
---
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#7 Posted: 14:59:45 21/10/2007
Wow. This elemental dragon sounds kinda hard. Is he at the part where you beat the four elemental portals, and then that main door opens up and you see him in that main door that you go through? I'm just wondering because I haven't completed the electric challenge and I did everything I could, but nothing works. smilie
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#8 Posted: 15:57:05 21/10/2007
i think spyro is scared that Cynder is going to get recaptured or something. he likes her too much to see her that way.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#9 Posted: 19:24:02 21/10/2007
I recently beat the elemental draon and this is how I did it, Just avoid her attacks until she is in a position where she is blinking red and yellow, that's where I found she is the weakest. I used electric spin and dragon time to get more health out of her at a time. Electric spin, I found more effective and easier to use in tht situation. Repeat this until she's down for good. She only has one layer of health. Good luck and I hope this helps.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
#10 Posted: 07:04:53 22/10/2007
Well, honestly, I think he's just scared of Dark Cynder because she tried to kill him on multiple occasions. smilie And there was that whole bringing the dragon race to its knees thing that she pulled off in, like, two years when everything else the DM had tried didn't really do anything. Dark Cynder is mighty frightening when you think about her. o.O
#11 Posted: 08:41:45 22/10/2007
yeah, but would you want to see someone you love not being able to control him/her self??
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#12 Posted: 10:22:38 22/10/2007
He's probably also afraid that he's still possessing her... it's not just Sparx. <.<
---
#13 Posted: 10:28:09 22/10/2007
yeah hes prolly tryin to push that thought out of his head
---
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#14 Posted: 11:02:14 23/10/2007
Whew! Ok. Now that someone helped me with the electric challenge (which sounded so simple) I had gone to the elemental dragon and it took me 8 tries until I could beat him. He wasn't that hard, it's just that he seems to like to use his tail whip a lot since he probably knows that it does more damage to Spyro. And he looks exactly like Cynder in ANB, except the part where he changes colors, of course.
#15 Posted: 22:30:46 23/10/2007
As said above, that is Cynder from ANB. She is what Spyro fears most and he must defeat her.
me Fodder
#16 Posted: 05:18:43 24/10/2007
except the elemental dragon's horns are slightly more curved...
#17 Posted: 11:02:04 24/10/2007
and now that you think about it, cynder will fear dark spyro, cuz in the end when he shoots up she slighty turns her head side-to-side and says ohno.
---
#18 Posted: 18:44:53 24/10/2007
I think she did that because she knows personally what's just touched him. She seemed more worried for his sake, to me.
#19 Posted: 20:01:43 24/10/2007
well yeah, but she'll still be wary of him
---
#20 Posted: 18:56:42 25/10/2007
Well, naturally. He admitted to murdering Gaul and having no control of himself while doing it. Anyone would be wary of that. smilie
#21 Posted: 21:23:15 25/10/2007
oh
so thats what he means by what have i done and i couldn't stop
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me