Page 1 of 1
The Dark Master pic. [CLOSED]
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#1 Posted: 18:13:49 15/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Does someone have a picture of The Dark Master?
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#2 Posted: 18:14:55 15/10/2007
Well................I can tell you what he looks like
Hes a purple dragon the same size as ignitus
He has yellow eyes(i think)
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#3 Posted: 18:15:33 15/10/2007 | Topic Creator
What about his horns?
---
Dagnabbit.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#4 Posted: 18:38:59 15/10/2007
As far as I could tell, the Dark Master looks a lot like the dragon statues you see throughout the Temple and in the Convexity-like training levels.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#5 Posted: 18:52:51 15/10/2007
Thats prib what that statue is..... <.<
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#6 Posted: 19:51:06 15/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I have heard that his horns looks like Terradors.
---
Dagnabbit.
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#7 Posted: 20:36:21 15/10/2007
There are some pictures from Dark Master. I took them one of the gameplay videos smilie

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Looks cool...
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#8 Posted: 20:40:37 15/10/2007
Yeah... that's it... anyone capable of getting Dark Spyro?! <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#9 Posted: 21:30:21 15/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Quote: SilverDragon
There are some pictures from Dark Master. I took them one of the gameplay videos smilie

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Looks cool...

So, this is how The Dark Master looks? The statue could very well be of him, since he was the first purpel dragon ever.
---
Dagnabbit.
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10783
#10 Posted: 23:16:51 15/10/2007
Quote: HIR
Yeah... that's it... anyone capable of getting Dark Spyro?! <.<

Look at my avatar...
#11 Posted: 23:51:54 15/10/2007
I had a glare on my screen... I couldn't quite tell. <.<
---
#12 Posted: 11:19:47 16/10/2007
I thought it was really cool and very sad to find out that the Dark Master had had such an influence on the Dragon Realms. They really trusted and respected him for a long time.

And thank you for the pics, SilverDragon! smilie I've been hoping to find more references of those statues. Where did you see/get the gameplay footage?
#13 Posted: 15:43:45 16/10/2007
I downloaded it somewhere... I think it was this one in gametrilers :

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23683.html
---
Last edited at 15:55:19 16/10/2007 by SilverDragon
#14 Posted: 18:42:03 16/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Well... Since The Dark Master is an old dragon, those he then have a beard?
---
Dagnabbit.
#15 Posted: 18:45:29 16/10/2007
I think too his very old, if he is the first purple dragon. That statue haven't a beard, but in TLOS 3 he maybe have.
---
#16 Posted: 00:48:47 17/10/2007
It's possible that the DM isn't aging like the rest of the dragons. The Chronicler seemed to imply that the DM was a lot older than even he was, but in all the pictures we see of him he looks like a dragon in his prime.
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#17 Posted: 03:45:47 19/10/2007
Razz, I have my own theory on the Dark Master that I plan to use for special flashback mini-series event in the upcoming 3rd season of Dragon of Destiny. This special mini-series would go into great detail on how the Dark Master came to be who he is/was. In other words it would tell the tragic story of the rise and fall of a past hero. The premise of the story will revolve around the Chronicler who is in my opinion old enough to have been alive at the time period that Dark Master was alive. I highly doubt that the DM is older then the Chronicler.

How did I come to this assumption?

Think about it. He told the story of the Dark Master to Spyro and Sparx in a way that seemed more along the lines 'I was there in some shape or form' and I witnessed the rise and fall of the Dark Master. I know many of you will say 'but that isn't possible' but in my opinion a question needs to be asked. Remember the Chronicler was able to pull the the storybooks of both Spyro and Cynder off his shelf and tell their stories. Now, ask yourselves this question...

WHERE IS THE BOOK ON THE DARK MASTER'S LIFE?

Isn't it kinda strange that the story of the quote 'first' purple dragon isn't anywhere on the shelf. Of course the Chronicler did make the off comment that some of his books were missing so his collection is incomplete.

WHERE ARE THE MISSING BOOKS?

Now, that is a very interesting question that has no answer yet and at this point in the series it probably won't get an answer. Of course, Krome could throw a twist into the story which I wouldn't be surprised to see. The irony of the missing books would probably end up being that many of the histories of the other main characters have probably been lost. Also, there was the annoying issue of the Chronicler being so totally locked into a 'it has already been written' mentality. In my opinion he seemed more depressed/accepting things as they are then Ignitus was in the first game and in case you guys have forgotten let me remind you that he seemed like had given up trying to fight the Dark Master's forces. Spyro's presence seems to be the only thing that gives the elder guardians some hope for the future.

Anyone seeing some parallels between the Dark Master and Spyro yet? The whole 'prophecy' thing is too straightforward and simple. Where is the shocking twist or turn. The whole issue so far is that we still don't have much info on the other Guardians besides Ignitus and that is pretty sad considering that this is the second game in the trilogy. All we know so far is that Ignitus and Spyro have a sort of father/son thing going on due to their closeness. Spyro looks up to Ignitus more then the other Guardians and that is something that everyone has noticed.

My whole point is that Krome has manage to give us a very interesting story that is still lacking something. The story certainly has an epic quality to it but it still has something wrong with it. Oh well, I'll think about and try and figure out what it is but I feel like we are just getting half of the story for some reason.
#18 Posted: 19:32:34 21/10/2007
Does Dark Spyro look some kind of different than normal Spyro?
I like to see a pic from him!
---
the doctor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1617
#19 Posted: 20:00:01 21/10/2007
*lurks around the topic* OMG the dark master... i bet i the thrid game when you fianally meet him, it will be grand and epic abit like when they finally showed voldemort in harry potter...
---
A moment can last for seconds,
But a memory can last forever...
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#20 Posted: 20:14:43 21/10/2007
Quote: the doctor
*lurks around the topic* OMG the dark master... i bet i the thrid game when you fianally meet him, it will be grand and epic abit like when they finally showed voldemort in harry potter...

And hope the ending is a happy one, not sad,
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#21 Posted: 22:06:53 21/10/2007
yeah it would be so cliched if like cynder had to give her life to save spyro, then the only way for it to end happy is if he somehow is able to revive her.

They sorta did this in the nick avatar series, only it was katara who saved aang
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#22 Posted: 07:02:04 22/10/2007
Dark Spyro freaked me out. He's just regular Spyro, only black with firey-orange hornes/chest scales and glowing white eyes. It unsettled me. o.o
#23 Posted: 15:17:37 22/10/2007
Quote:
yeah it would be so cliched if like cynder had to give her life to save spyro, then the only way for it to end happy is if he somehow is able to revive her.

that happened i the fantatsic 4 ROTS... sue sacrificed her life for the SS
---
#24 Posted: 21:39:52 22/10/2007
I LOVE MY NEW SIGG!!!

Anywho I think that the dark master is Spyros father,
and also, if you look at the pics of him when the chronicler talks about his life and stuff, then if you look at the pic of spyro concentrating in the crystal, they look almost exactly alike.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#25 Posted: 21:59:57 22/10/2007
I think the Dark Master's a little too old. <.<;
---
#26 Posted: 22:01:13 22/10/2007
well, hes really young-lookin in the pic
---
Dagongyrl1000 Fodder
#27 Posted: 11:29:01 23/10/2007
I've noticed farther in this game that it shows some pics of the Dark Master in this TEN Spyro game. He looked kinda cool, but when ha screwed something up from what the Chronicler said, he looked very evil.
#28 Posted: 16:35:58 23/10/2007
I don't think the DM is Spyro's dad, but I think they're connected. Spyro is either a descendant of the DM or he's a literal incarnation of him or a part of him. I guess we'll know for sure in the future games.
#29 Posted: 17:06:27 23/10/2007
i always thought spyro is the DM
---
#30 Posted: 19:57:09 23/10/2007
Quote: Razz
Dark Spyro freaked me out. He's just regular Spyro, only black with firey-orange hornes/chest scales and glowing white eyes. It unsettled me. o.o

That's why my friends and I call him Halloween Spyro! Ironic that this game gets released during a month that's best colors a black and orange! ^________________^
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me