darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > What dragon would you like to create for TLoS 3 if you could?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What dragon would you like to create for TLoS 3 if you could? [CLOSED]
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#1 Posted: 22:30:38 14/10/2007
Ok. I'm new here at Darkspyro, but since I like reading these things, I've been curious that if you could create your own dragon for TLoS 3, what kind of dragon would it be, what powers would he/she have, what would his/her name be, and what role would they have for this game.
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#2 Posted: 01:39:41 16/10/2007
Probably a chinese dragon which Spyro will find in some distant real whom will teach him new abilities, like how to swim and breath acid which can disolve armor off of enemies and poison them so their health goes down even when you aren't attacking them.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#3 Posted: 11:41:02 16/10/2007
My dragon that I wanted to make up for the next one was a purplish bluish dragon named Guinevere and she has all of the elements, but some other ones that Spyro doesn't have. She has gemstones placed all over her body, and she has a blue crystal around her neck which she keeps all of her powers in. She also teaches Spyro some of the abilities that Spyro doesn't have, and her sister, Gwendolyn is a black dragon with some silver on her too that tries to kill Spyro and then take all of his powers away to make her even more powerful. But, like Ignitus, and all of the other guardians, Guinevere tries to protect Spyro from her evil sister. Plus Gwendolyn used to work for the dark master.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#4 Posted: 17:45:05 16/10/2007
I have ideas for Dark and Light Dragons!

Name: Dark
Description:
He has really dark colored eyes with a silvery body. His wings are huge and can konck down things by moving his wings. His wings are way larger than other dragons and his body is large but he has his body the same size as a normal full gown dragon with wings 2X the normal size.
Personality:
He is a dark dragon but he does have a good side, large amouts of power may make me good again. He can be really funny sometimes but he is really greedy for powe and may just attack the Dark Master for power! He is mixed up and messed up in many ways, he can be like a strom sometimes too.

History:
He was born when the dark master was alive, he became great friends with the dark master. The Dark Master knew that he lost everything and that he had allot of hate in him, the Dark Master didn't rise him but made him hate others and only care about his self. He didn't have any name back then but soon he was named Dark. When Ignitus found about Dark, Ignitus didn't know what will happen. The Dark Master knew how to get others on his side, when the Dark Master was put away. Dark lived with Ignitus for some time...when the new purple dragon was a egg. Dark became a monster but the garudains knew that he wasn't that of a threat with no fire. When he got older, he planed an Attack on the Dojo to kill the next purple dragon. He almost got his claws on the egg but he still wasn't as big as he can get yet and he was put underground...but all that did was make him darker.

When Spyro was Foozen in time at the end of TEN the magic that was keeping Dark down there in the Dark broke and he met the Dark Master again. Dark became darker and now he has much more powers...he picked earth.

I'll post the others later!
Sophia_S_ M Blue Sparx Gems: 997
#5 Posted: 22:28:43 16/10/2007
Can have one dragon in the ice level(if have one) called hailness.She can teach how spyro use new ice powers like ice spin(don't have eletric spin?now it's time to the ice spin!smilie) to freeze enemies or make them more slow,like the ice shards of anb.
---
"Oh Brother."-smilie,TEN
lunyathedragon.deviantart.com
Anonymous Fodder
#6 Posted: 01:36:38 17/10/2007
My dragon that I wanted to make up for the next one was a purplish bluish dragon named Guinevere and she has all of the elements, but some other ones that Spyro doesn't have. She has gemstones placed all over her body, and she has a blue crystal around her neck which she keeps all of her powers in. She also teaches Spyro some of the abilities that Spyro doesn't have, and her sister, Gwendolyn is a black dragon with some silver on her too that tries to kill Spyro and then take all of his powers away to make her even more powerful. But, like Ignitus, and all of the other guardians, Guinevere tries to protect Spyro from her evil sister. Plus Gwendolyn used to work for the dark master.
--------------
got the names from "the fire within" series, huh? man, i love those books. smilie
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#7 Posted: 11:12:49 17/10/2007
Yeah I did and I also read all three of the series by Chris D' Lacey and they were fantastic! But the last one, Firestar, was sad. And I did use some of the names of these books since I didn't have any other names to choose. smilie
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#8 Posted: 11:31:46 19/10/2007
Oh! And maybe a dark side of Spyro that the good Spyro should battle! And it's gonna be because the Dark Master made the evil Spyro to defeat Spyro, and that may help Gwendolyn. I'm actually a really good artist at making dragons, and Guinevere is actually my own character that I made in my own series. But in my series, she's a woman with really long blue hair and she can turn into and opal dragon(opal is a rainbow colored gem) and she has a little friend named Azizi, which he's only 1 foot tall, and he's like a light blue little dragon. When Guinevere was young, after her mother died and her father was in war, she was stranded in a forest with nothing to use. She then found a tiny blue egg, and she kept it to I guess keep it to have it like a gift or something. Then like a few months later, she was found by this dragon named Midnight. He's a purplish blackish dragon, which his species is a shadow dragon. His type is perferred evil, but I guess Midnight chose to be good. He adopted Guinevere and taught her how to be brave and how to use her dragon powers and strength to defend herself. She grew up to be a very brave and powerful dragon woman. Her age is now 24, but in her dragon age, she's about 100 or 200 which that's still young for a dragon. At age 17 or 18, she saved her home planet called Draconia. Draconia is a planet where all of the dragons live. Even human-dragons, which are known as Draconians. There is a king and queen. King Dragar, he's an opal dragon, and Queen Serenity, she's a starlight dragon (a starlight dragon is a purplish bluish dragon who has special powers. Queen Serenity is an extermely rare one that has a birth mark that is a shape of a star.) Now that Guinevere is grown, she lives on Earth and lives in a three storied house. She has a husband named Drako, and two sons. They're twins, and one is Firedrake, and another is Drake. She also has some pet dragons, but she doesn't bring them in public. She was born in a place called the Dragon Depths, which is a very magical place where not a lot of Draconians are born at. She was in an opal egg, and her main elements are electric, fire, water, earth, and light. She's been hit by magical lava, she's been struck by lightning, she's been hit by a tidal wave, she's been hit by a magical green energy,and she's been hit by a magical light. All of those things earned her her powers, and she's now a very powerful dragon.
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#9 Posted: 20:11:42 19/10/2007
Oh, and let me add more to that. The legends in Draconia says that if a Draconian finds a guardian to protect them like as if they were his/her parent, it will bring more good luck and power to the child. Midnight did become Guinevere's guardian, but he doesn't see her as much as he used to. I did have a chance to get to create them by drawing them, but I just don't know how to post the picture up here...
Oh, and there's a dark dragon king whose name is Shadowfire. He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on the other side of Draconia, which is far away from where all of the good dragons live. But Shadowfire sends his minions to kill some rare dragons to steal their magic and powers for him to be invincible. But, that's all I can think of the things I made up for now.
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#10 Posted: 14:18:21 21/10/2007
So, tell me if you like the story that I made up on my own. And I get these ideas from other books, but I made most of it up. And the places I have described, I dreamt about them and remembered them, and decided to make come alive in my story. And I'm wanting to make it on a video game too. smilie
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#11 Posted: 14:23:34 21/10/2007
i'd be Keeara, dragon of the earth, the MOST powerful earth dragon. and i would be able to read your emotions.

I'd be green, obiously, and i would have a talisman around my neck that has the symbol of the earth breath, and i would reside in my inpenetreble temple/castle w/ a few other earth dragons. and we'd call ourselves the earth dragons of [insert earth dragon name here]
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#12 Posted: 14:27:34 21/10/2007
i bet people might know. Silamane. i've always dreamt about someone making a character I'VE made in a spyro series. (go onto the destiney of silamane page on here to know about it. and go on the make a spyro character page on here to) And she is spyro's cousine in it. and she is a purple dragon to.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#13 Posted: 14:47:54 21/10/2007
Wow. That's pretty cool. Oh! And I forgot! I made 8 other guardians, and yes, they're elemental. There's a fire one, and his name is Flame. He's the first elemental dragon that Guinevere meets. And Midnight brought her to them to try out her element powers. Then there's Lightning, the electric guardian. He went on a little journey with Guinevere to the Electricity portal to train her more of her electricity. The earth guardian is Emeralda. She's the gentle one, but is very tough at the same time. She was taking Guinevere to a forest to le her cast her cast her earth enchantments. The water one is Aquamarine, and she also teaches Guinevere how to breathe underwater. The ice one is Snowstar. She takes Guinevere to the icy places to make her get used to the freezing cold. The air one is Arianna. She takes Guinevere to the sky to get her used to the flying and being very high in the air. The dark one is Nightwing. Although this isn't the main element that Guinevere has, she has to at least learn it. Because here's the cool thing. If Guinevere was hit by both light and dark, she would be nuetral. If she wasn't hit by light at all, she would be evil. And this goes for any type of dragon in my story. But Nightwing isn't evil, like his parents were, I guess he chose to be good like Midnight did. And last but not least, the light one is Fafnir (faf-neer). He's the nicest and sweetest dragon guardian there is, but he still fights for the good side, and he sometimes has his moods. And that's all the guardians I made up so far. smilie
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#14 Posted: 14:51:12 21/10/2007
I'm a tomboy too, and it's awesome to be one! smilie But I do sometimes draw girly fairies and dragon mistresses sometimes.
#15 Posted: 14:53:25 21/10/2007
anyone ever had pomegranate yogurt???
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#16 Posted: 15:01:22 21/10/2007
No. Why?
#17 Posted: 15:08:35 21/10/2007
i don't know, just bein random. but i just had some, and its really good
---
#18 Posted: 21:34:40 21/10/2007
Also, my dragon would be a veggitarian like me
---
Cynderrocks Fodder
#19 Posted: 08:00:49 26/10/2007
my dragon would be purple she would be called Thora and she could breathe fire,ice,volts of thunder, and convexity! She has big wings and two yellow horns in thunder bolt shape and sharp claws her weakness is betrayal she is al so fairminded, kind, although when she gets angry her powers are strongest although she is learning to control her powers with out beinng anygry!

and yep that sums it up alright she also is the best dragon a breathe-ing convexity!
thats it for me!
I think Thora is a good name for a female dragon
cynderrocks Fodder
#20 Posted: 08:05:57 26/10/2007
ps she can talk to all animals
Cynderrocks Fodder
#21 Posted: 08:10:55 26/10/2007
maybe we could list new elements i have some ideas some elements could be maga, and wind wind would be awsome the fury could be a giant hurricane and the master of wind could be a dragon named gabriella she was born in the clouds and the master of maga could be a dragon named magtor be was born in the first volcano ever!
cynderrocks Fodder
#22 Posted: 08:11:59 26/10/2007
any other ideas?
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#23 Posted: 12:07:26 26/10/2007
Hmm. Maybe light and dark breath? It can be ike convexity, but light would be yellow and dark would be like a purple. And water!
Nayamou Green Sparx Gems: 310
#24 Posted: 12:37:41 26/10/2007
How can something that breathes FIRE also breathe WATER?!
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#25 Posted: 13:29:39 26/10/2007
Well, they had Spyro breathe water and fire on AHT. I think it's actually cool for a dragon to breathe both water and fire.
#26 Posted: 13:54:43 26/10/2007
I know he can in aHT. It makes no sense to me, it's completely illogical: like earth and electricity. Ice and fire make perfect sense. Dragons could breathe either from the climate.

But water, earth and electricity breaths are totally illogical. It's impossible for it to work.

And in the GBA tEN earth breath is ROCKS. Spyro spits ROCKS.
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#27 Posted: 15:41:14 26/10/2007
Well, yes it may be illogical, but still. It's just the certain breath weapons for a dragon. My dragon, Guinevere can breathe every breath weapon that exists! And like it said, I put down each elemental guardian, and the water one is Aquamarine. She taught Guinevere to breathe water, Guinevere teaches Spyro how to breathe water.
#28 Posted: 17:49:02 26/10/2007
Well, I was going to comment that that can only happen because of your Mary-Sues, but I won't.

it was a nice feature, different breaths, in EtD. But in all the games after that it got really overused. The magic of Spyro was killed because of that.
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#29 Posted: 17:56:39 26/10/2007
Yeah, it was. But I don't care much for the breaths that they give Spyro. I care about how fun the gameplay is and the graphics and story lines. The Enter the Dragonfly Spyro game was a lack of storyline because it's just mostly game play and not a lot is going on in that game, which is probably why it's called the error era. But I did like the mini games that Spyro had to do.
#30 Posted: 18:06:14 26/10/2007
The series up to EtD was good. EtD DID have the original Spyro formula, though not as good as the trilogy before it. Everything after that was terrible in terms of gameplay and plot compared to other games.

Also, before the crossover, the handhelds were good. But 2004 is when the games went from bad to worse.
cynderrocks Fodder
#31 Posted: 20:24:36 26/10/2007
but if a dragon breathes ice then quickly breathes fire then that might be water!
#32 Posted: 21:13:38 26/10/2007
but it's still not breathing water. Spyro isn't Jesus.
#33 Posted: 21:17:38 26/10/2007
um jesus WALKED on water
---
cynderrocks Fodder
#34 Posted: 22:00:18 26/10/2007
yyes but anyways thats kind of off topict does anyone have any new dragons? ya know on the sierra spyro website it says that you can customise your own dragon then it says coming soon! when is soon! like a year ago I was on the ANB website and I was looking to the breathes and it only had fire the rest was coming soon now its been a year and still coming soon!

I guess sierra just forgot that website hahaha
#35 Posted: 22:07:08 26/10/2007
i bet it will be completed by the time the movie comes out
---
#36 Posted: 23:28:02 26/10/2007
Quote: SpyroxCynder
um jesus WALKED on water

I mean that Spyro isn't almighty and can do anything.
#37 Posted: 23:38:40 26/10/2007
good point altho i found the water breath kinda lame, i only used it to do the little puzzles or something
---
#38 Posted: 23:59:44 26/10/2007
It made the Red battle slightly easier, too.
#39 Posted: 01:32:03 27/10/2007
hmm, i never used it for that
---
cynderrocks Fodder
#40 Posted: 05:15:26 27/10/2007
i am stuck on the volcano in ANB I don't have ETN yet and i got beat by a bunch of monkeys but i will try again anyways any tips for the volcano?
anyways i wonder what convexity looks like? I mean in the breath
cynderrocks Fodder
#41 Posted: 05:16:36 27/10/2007
there is a movie!? could you tell me about it? I never heard of a spyro movie?!
cynderrocks Fodder
#42 Posted: 05:20:48 27/10/2007
I am sad now I made a habit of saying crumbs all the time- me !
sorry im being random anyways whats the movie called?
cynderrocks Fodder
#43 Posted: 05:24:25 27/10/2007
SpyroxCynder your sig did you get knucleheadmcspazatron off the simpsons? lol thats funny!
cynderrocks Fodder
#44 Posted: 05:27:42 27/10/2007
whats your favourite? Ignitus, Cyril, Volteer, or Terrador mine is Terrador
cynderrocks Fodder
#45 Posted: 06:10:41 27/10/2007
who do you think is the dark master? or what will he look like?
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#46 Posted: 07:33:25 27/10/2007
Quote: cynderrocks
SpyroxCynder your sig did you get knucleheadmcspazatron off the simpsons? lol thats funny!

That was a quote from the Spongebob Movie
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
#47 Posted: 09:13:13 27/10/2007
ynderrocks, stop spamming the site. Idle chit-chat like that belongs in Off-Topic.

If you're stuck in aNB, ask for help on the aNB boards. No the tEN boards.
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#48 Posted: 01:44:17 28/10/2007
Uh, the questions that you've just asked cynderrocks, they have polls about them, so you can check those polls and see which has the most votes. But I'll just answer those questions...
There has been a topic about the Spyro movie, and I've heard someone say that it's called Spyro: Legacy of Ages, but I'm not so sure. My fav is Ignitus, and I think the DM is kinda cool, but looks so evil! *spoiler* The DM is the first purple dragon to be born, but he was corrupted or something like that and became evil.
cynderrocks Fodder
#49 Posted: 07:01:46 01/11/2007
oh sorry everyone won't happen again!
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#50 Posted: 19:19:31 04/11/2007
I would like to create the dragon who lives with the Chronicler.
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me