Page 1 of 1
Scriber's Quills [CLOSED]
fantasy lover Fodder
#1 Posted: 20:57:03 14/10/2007
do any of you know where all the scriber's quills are located on Scabb's ship or the Celestial Caves?
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#2 Posted: 21:27:45 14/10/2007
Ok. I don't really remember any on Skabb's ship, because I just beat that place, but since I'm in Celestial Caves, I remember one when you go into a room with four elemental portals: fire, ice, electric, and earth. If you go into the earth one, there will be a platform with four green crystals around the platform. When you open it, there will be three crystal looking monsters, and if you go behind them, you will see a see saw, and if you go on it, look up somewhere on your right, and you will see a scriber's quill.
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#3 Posted: 23:13:29 14/10/2007
And now I noticed one in the electric portal. When you reach the part where you have to use your electric ball to activate the ball on the wall at the left, and then jump on the platform that pops up and then use your breath to reach the farther one. Then jump on the other platform that pops up and there will be a crystal monster when you reach the end. If you defeat the crystal monster, it would probably be easier but try to look for a statue that look like the ones that you have to fight in the place where Spyro then goes to after he faints. When you find the statue, look on the right side of it and look up, and there should be a scriber's quill there.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me