Page 1 of 1
Infinite health code??? [CLOSED]
Anonymous Fodder
#1 Posted: 16:36:26 14/10/2007
We rented this game for my 8 year old daughter who is having a hard time beating some of the tougher guys. Does anyone know of an infinite health code for the ps2 such as the one that anb had?
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#2 Posted: 18:54:55 14/10/2007
Well for ANB their are codes for infinate health and breath im not sure if they work though. What part is she stuck on for

Go to the ANB link and click on cheats again im not sure if it will work
Anonymous Fodder
#3 Posted: 19:03:00 14/10/2007
I tried the ones for anb, but they didn't work. I saw some message about the DS having some codes after you beat the game but don't know what they are. She isn't really stuck in any particular area, its just that they drain her health before she is able to beat them. I have helped her in a few areas so far but would be easier and have more peace in the house if she was able to do it herself smilie
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#4 Posted: 22:42:20 14/10/2007
I'd love to know if there was an infinite health code myself. This game is hard. o.O

Your daughter is probably better at it than I am, but here's a few things that have helped me. I make heavy use of Spyro's time powers to dodge certain enemy attacks and to beat the stuffing out of them before they can get at me. smilie Tell her to watch the enemies, too. You can see their weaknesses and figure out ways to beat them quickly by paying attention to what they do. The longer she plays, the better she'll get at this and the easier it will get.
Anonymous Fodder
#5 Posted: 00:10:19 16/10/2007
So far I was able to get her to the scorpions, but I can't even get past those. Looks like it will need to go back to the store not being completed, which she is a bit upset aboutsmilie. She loves the story line even more than the game itself
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#6 Posted: 01:36:13 16/10/2007
Their is an infinite cheat code if you go to the cheat section, but with the scorpion, I killed them by using the secondary ice breath ( the one where you shoot shards) and it is really efficient because its health goes down in seconds and you don't have to go near it just shoot from afar.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Anonymous Fodder
#7 Posted: 01:59:46 16/10/2007
I haven't been able to find any infinite cheats.. where are they located?
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#8 Posted: 03:38:36 16/10/2007
Well the one for ANB is here , but they still haven't come out with cheats fot TEN sooo sorry, I though they did.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
#9 Posted: 11:15:30 16/10/2007
Beating the scorpions involves using your time powers again. You slow down time, run up to a scorpion and head butt it. It will rear up on it's back legs and hold still for a few seconds so you can melee attack it. Keep repeating this and keep running because those scorpions are dang fast.
Anonymous Fodder
#10 Posted: 13:29:48 16/10/2007
I have tried the headbutt/melee combo with dragon time but they still beat the snot out of me before I have a chance to run off. I got frustrated and turned it off so I haven't had a chance to try the ice breath yet.... Hopefully I can get her past that so she can enjoy a little more of the game... thanks for all your help!
Anduril Fodder
#11 Posted: 20:14:28 16/10/2007
I have found a easy way to defeat the scorpions in the arena. Just run to one of the bridges at the side of the arena and face the gate. The scorpions try to hit you but can't and then the first one will try from the side and falls into the water(?) besides and dies quickly :-). Then move a bit on the bridge and the other one will as well on the side and falls into the water as well and dies as well, probably a bug but it helps you past this annoying scorpions :-)
#12 Posted: 00:47:44 17/10/2007
I love it when enemies fall into pits. I think I hit a glitch like that in the forest area. A group of pirates was running at me (a group which I'd had to fight previously), and they just ran right past me and over the edge of a cliff. smilie In ANB, I used electricity breath to throw most of my enemies off heights. I miss that trick. >D
me Fodder
#13 Posted: 01:35:25 17/10/2007
I miss that trick. >D
--------
me 2!!!
anywho, a good way is dragon time+comet dash. dont arial melee, just ground.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#14 Posted: 10:17:11 17/10/2007
You could also Earth Breath them off the ledges... and that's how I beat ANB in under one hour! ^___^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Anonymous Fodder
#15 Posted: 00:08:16 18/10/2007
Electricity and earth breath would come in handy during the scorpions, too bad I don't have them yet smilie I have not had a chance to try the bridge idea and making them fall off the edge between work and school so hopefully that will work when I get to it. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me