Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Shadow Legacy Game Script
Page 1 of 1
Shadow Legacy Game Script [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#1 Posted: 22:46:52 24/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I hope it's okay to post this here. I made this topic in the SL board and got exactly zero response. I'm hoping maybe someone who frequents the General board will be able to help.

I can't play a DS and I need some information from Spyro: Shadow Legacy. I've looked around with no luck for a copy of the game script. Does anyone happen to have one or know where I can find one? Or does anyone know the game well enough to answer some questions? This will all pay off, hopefully, in the form of a comic, in case anyone's wondering why I'm curious.

Thanks for any help, guys! smilie
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#2 Posted: 00:31:27 25/07/2009
Not sure...have you tried gamefaqs.com? Or neoseeker.com?
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#3 Posted: 01:41:35 25/07/2009
I have the game, throw the questions out.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#4 Posted: 03:27:56 25/07/2009 | Topic Creator
No luck through GameFAQs, but I didn't ry NeoSeeker.

Most of my questions are dealing with Red and his part in the story. What was the fight with him like? Did he live? Where did he go after that if he did survive and did you see him again? And what was the Sorcerer like in the game?
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#5 Posted: 14:34:22 25/07/2009
Red was easy, you just had to cast a certain spell 2 times to knock him unconcious. Yes he did live. The Sorcerer had cast a spell on him to turn him evil, when the spell was cast, it broke it and Red became good. Red went back to the Dragon Dojo and became an Elder again and yes you can visit him all the time at the Dragon Dojo.
The Sorcerer was hard at first, but then I got the hang of it.
You have to cast a certain spell to deflecting the power balls he throws at you, 1 to knock him out.
Then you have to cast a move spell to bring the platform that he dropped with his magic back up. Then glide from platform to platform until you reach the Sorcerer. Then you charge his Ceptor attached to his back until he wakes up.
Quickly glide back to the raised platform before he hits you and then glide back to the platform you started at before he drops the platform again. This time you have to deflect 2 power balls at him to knock him out. Bring the platform back up and go back to the Sorcerer and continue charging him.
Quickly glide back to the raised platform and then to the original platform before he drops it again.
This time, deflect 3 power balls to knock him out.
Raise the platform one last time and charge his back. Then you've defeated him. He doesn't die, he just disappears back to his home.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#6 Posted: 11:22:48 03/08/2009
When I go back to the Dragon Dojo, Red isn't there.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#7 Posted: 18:51:48 03/08/2009
He is when you finish the final battle.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me