Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Hannah Montana Ringtones? What the [BEEP]?
Page 1 of 1
Hannah Montana Ringtones? What the [BEEP]? [CLOSED]
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#1 Posted: 13:30:13 14/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I was on the topic lists for Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer, and I saw in the advertisment part of this site Hannah Montana Ringtones. Click Here!

I have no idea why that was there because this site has nothing to do with Hannah Montana, but I think it was because of my overuse of Hannah Montana topics.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 13:30:58 14/10/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#2 Posted: 15:28:15 20/10/2007
Quote: ThatsSoRaven
I was on the topic lists for Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer, and I saw in the advertisment part of this site Hannah Montana Ringtones. Click Here!

I have no idea why that was there because this site has nothing to do with Hannah Montana, but I think it was because of my overuse of Hannah Montana topics.

it was just a spambot..so yeah...
Magic One Red Sparx Gems: 34
#3 Posted: 12:35:42 06/11/2007
Who would want Hannah Montanna ring tones?
---
Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Universal Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#4 Posted: 17:26:37 06/11/2007
*Looks up* What an odd board for this to be in.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
RWD Red Sparx Gems: 63
#5 Posted: 18:20:09 06/11/2007
That is a tad strange...
---
RedWelshDragon's the name, forgetting passwords is the game.

Honestly.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me