Page 1 of 1
The end*WARNING MEGA SPOILER ENCLOSED* [CLOSED]
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#1 Posted: 23:40:20 13/10/2007 | Topic Creator
After i got gaul on his second meter he and spyro fell to the lower level leaving sparx and cynder had been left up on top,when we hit the ground gauls staff broke and spyro fell in the light where the dark master would be revived.Then the eclipse happened and spyro was in it when he steped out he was pitch black instead of purple and had white eyes no puple and i had convexity breath when i beat him my fury summoned waves and stuff and it turned gaul to stone and it hit him again and he shattered.Back with cynder they were calling for spyro he came up still black and attacked but cynder knocked him out of the light turning him purple again.He said he was sorry but then the mountain started shaking and rocks were falling the well of souls had green lava coming out and purple clouds were everywhere.
Then spyro said get close to me now! and sparx and cynder did so,then spyro had a gold aura on him and created a force field,all the metal in the mountain came and coated them.After the credits it showed that spyro,sparx and cynder were frozen in the middle of the moutain and the chroncler told him about the new world thing and hunter was there he had spots so it was him.

Also the dark master is free and he is the past purple dragon he learned fire,then ice,then earth,then lightning and the elders could not control him.

I made not a word different
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#2 Posted: 00:06:39 14/10/2007
Wow! Sounds interesting... and sad.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#3 Posted: 11:09:37 14/10/2007
So does Spyro look like Cynder at all
ignitus Ripto Gems: 311
#4 Posted: 11:18:15 14/10/2007
ok this spoiler is what my friend told me!

[spoiler] In the third game spyro gets turned good again then spyro finds a weird cyrstal and he touches it and hes turned into Dark giga spyro! He is combined with parts of Ignitus, volteer,cyril,terador,youngcynder, evil cynder.
Dark gig spyro has 7 breath attacks they are fire, electricity,ice,earth,dark breath,and acid breath! the difficulty is easy in the third game! once you have turned into dark giga spyro go to the optins and turn dark giga spyro back into spyro again! [/spoiler
Lil-Cynder Blue Sparx Gems: 829
#5 Posted: 12:27:54 14/10/2007
Is that true?
---
The night is always darkest before the dawn...The DAWN IS COMING.

http://doppelgangergang.googlepages.com/home2
Nayamou Green Sparx Gems: 310
#6 Posted: 12:43:29 14/10/2007
Well, what do you think? That idea sounds like a horrible and awfully cliche theory and a fanbrat's dream come true. If it IS true, I'll eat my foot. If not, ignitus, I suggest that you eat your foot.
Sophia_S_ M Blue Sparx Gems: 997
#7 Posted: 12:44:05 14/10/2007
Quote: Lil-Cynder
Is that true?

i hope so =D
---
"Oh Brother."-smilie,TEN
lunyathedragon.deviantart.com
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#8 Posted: 13:45:15 14/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Ignitus your my friend but sometimes you go overboard

Spyro was a black dragon with whites eyes completely
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#9 Posted: 18:52:10 14/10/2007
how do you know that will happen ignitus
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#10 Posted: 21:07:39 14/10/2007
Quote: Lil-Cynder
Is that true?

No... too clichéd. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#11 Posted: 02:59:50 21/10/2007
yeah come on, but i would like to see someone eat their foot, i guess
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#12 Posted: 07:48:25 21/10/2007
Either way this happens, someone's gonna be eating their foot...
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#13 Posted: 08:55:40 21/10/2007
yes!! *grabs popcorn*
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#14 Posted: 10:22:26 21/10/2007
The end made me cry. smilie

Dark Spyro was freaky looking and not even in the good way. o.O Poor kid. The scene where Cynder tries to talk some sense into him after she knocks him out of the light was really sweet, though.
#15 Posted: 10:29:27 21/10/2007
In the GBA version it's all emotionless. And the credits looked weird afterwards with Hunter running to nowhere.
B Fodder
#16 Posted: 11:49:52 21/10/2007
So if I understand well in ANB The Dark Master has been freed from the Convexity Portal. What must Gaul do at the Well of Souls to bring the Dark Master back ? (Is he back at the end of TEN ?)
#17 Posted: 12:15:05 21/10/2007
I think it's to bring him out of Convexity... He was just freed from the portal and as for as I know, the Well of Souls may have been used to bring the DM back...

But I don't have tEN so these are just theories.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#18 Posted: 12:49:45 21/10/2007
I suspect that Gaul and his army weren't going to play an active role in the DM's resurrection at the Well of Souls. They were just there because it called to them. The DM would have left through the Well once the moons had aligned (the Chronicler mentions many things that imply this throughout the game). If Spyro hadn't been in the way at that exact moment, it's probable that the DM would have just come out on his own but now he's stuck in Spyro. Unless he planned all this and he was luring Spyro to the Well on purpose so he could steal our hero's body... o.O ZOMG, spontaneous fan theory!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me