Page 1 of 1
Help with Skabb (PS2) [CLOSED]
Aureate Fodder
#1 Posted: 22:39:09 13/10/2007
Hey, me and my brother are stumpped with this guy and the strategy guide doesn't help. We can get through the first phase of the fight (when Skabb uses his hook to attack) but as soon as he gets out his gun we can't get close enough to deal any damage without dying. Help?
Neal Yellow Sparx Gems: 1091
#2 Posted: 22:54:46 13/10/2007
Hey if you've got the strategy guide, could you visit my topic "Stuck in Ancient Grove, please help!" and help me out. I'd help you with Skabb but I'm not that far!
Aureate Fodder
#3 Posted: 23:02:22 13/10/2007
I answered a post like that at gamefaqs smilie. Since your posts are identical, I'm guessing you're the same guy. My guide didn't have anything really that would help. It seems to mostly just say who and when the bosses are and how many quills are in each level. Grr...
Anyway, I'm not sure what jelly you were talking about exactly but hopefully my answer at gamefaqs helps.
me Fodder
#4 Posted: 23:12:33 13/10/2007
use L2 to move around, and when the hook fires, dodge, and hopefully, it will be stuck. use dragon thime to attack him as much as possible. UNLIKE WHAT IT SAYS IN THE GUIDE, DO NOT USE THE FLAIL. when he shoots his pisol, use dragon time to dodge the rapid shots. when it is jammed and he stops, use dragon time again and melee him and use comet dash. hope this helps smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me