Page 1 of 1
Help With Chronicler's Prodicition? [CLOSED]
Lil-Cynder Blue Sparx Gems: 829
#1 Posted: 23:39:29 09/10/2007 | Topic Creator
The Chroicler said Spyro would be in a diffrent world when he wakes up.What does that mean?
---
The night is always darkest before the dawn...The DAWN IS COMING.

http://doppelgangergang.googlepages.com/home2
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10783
#2 Posted: 23:46:57 09/10/2007
Maybe if Hunter saves Spyro, Cynder and Sparx in the third game he might bring them to Avalar?...

Just a guess but I don't think that'll be it.
me Fodder
#3 Posted: 00:05:24 10/10/2007
the dragon realms like in spyro 1? lol i would go *kasplode* maybe a shadow realm like shadow legacy, or they go to the past or the future or something...me dunno.
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#4 Posted: 02:43:30 10/10/2007
Quote: artiste_violet
Maybe if Hunter saves Spyro, Cynder and Sparx in the third game he might bring them to Avalar?...

Obviously it won't. Spyro meets hunter for the first time in GTG. So in theory meeting Hunter for the first time in LOS 3 meaning that the LOS series will not link to the old ones
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#5 Posted: 21:15:37 10/10/2007
I haven't beaten the game yet, but I'm thinking that when the Chronicler says "a new world" he doesn't mean that in a good way.
Spyrodude25 Blue Sparx Gems: 929
#6 Posted: 21:42:10 11/10/2007
Quote: EternalSpyro
Quote: artiste_violet

Obviously it won't. Spyro meets hunter for the first time in GTG. So in theory meeting Hunter for the first time in LOS 3 meaning that the LOS series will not link to the old ones

actualy its not suposed to link to the old ones its a whole reboot to the series and what the chronicler meant was that the dark master is free and the world will be in shadows.
---
smilie and smilie don't like each other!
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#7 Posted: 01:23:00 12/10/2007
In a recent interview with someone from Krome, the guy said something that makes it possible that this series and the old ones are connected. He might just be messing with us, but it's something to take note of.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me