Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Deigo: The Great Flight [CLOSED]
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#101 Posted: 05:48:39 10/09/2009
Please continue!

And happy birthday, Sky!smilie
Ice Fire Gold Sparx Gems: 2790
#102 Posted: 05:50:54 10/09/2009
Plz write more!!! Oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#103 Posted: 20:50:01 10/09/2009
happy b-day "for yester day' lol smilie
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#104 Posted: 04:41:35 14/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys!smilie I'M NOW 12!
Deigo jolted awake, panting. He shook his head. It was just a dream. . . Deigo turned his head around to find Chihhiro sleeping peacefully. Her scent drifted into his nostrils, he hadn't eaten since he had killed the Marrkora. Now he was starving. . .for dragon blood. He hadn't had some dragon blood in a while, and now he was dying for it. No! What am I thinking? I would never kill Chihhiro, and we're. . .we're. . .destined to be together. He bit back the last sentence. He found it hard to believe he was destined to be with another dragon from a different Clan, and how he wanted to kill her so badly. She saved my life, we played tag when we first met. . .she even gave me some fresh-kill. Deigo wasn't sure what to do, Chihhiro's scent was so mouthwatering than any other dragons'. He had never tasted SkyClan blood, and he wanted too.
Deigo leaned over Chihhiro's neck, and suddenly felt his claws and fangs grow. His fangs pricked Chihhiro's neck, and a small line of blood trickled down her neck. Just as Deigo was about to realease the venom, Chihhiro jolted awake. Deigo jumped back, and felt his claws and fangs turn back to normal size. What have I done?! No! Deigo screamed to himself inside. Chihhiro gasped, and she saw her blood trickle down her neck. Deigo licked his lips, and couldn't help but to stare at Chihhiro's blood. "Deigo. . .you did this!" She cried. Deigo looked at his paws in shame. "I'm so sorry Chihhiro, I couldn't help myself I-" Deigo tried to explain, but she interrupted him. "I thought we were meant to be together, but I guess my grandfather an I were wrong. The dream was wrong. Forget it, Deigo." Chihhiro sobbed as she flapped her wings and flew away.
---
N/A
Dragongirl Blue Sparx Gems: 946
#105 Posted: 14:23:17 14/09/2009
Please continue this story is very interesting. smilie
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#106 Posted: 04:32:19 15/09/2009
Yep, plz continue.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#107 Posted: 08:56:50 16/09/2009
Wow, so many people are reading your story. I wish this many people was reading my storys. D:

Anyway, please continue! :D
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#108 Posted: 01:52:11 17/09/2009
Me too . . .
#109 Posted: 06:04:39 17/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks!smilie Your guys stories are AWESOME! Maybe to attract more readers you could maybe post it on your friends Guestbook annoucement page? That might help.
Deigo stood there, with tears swelling up in his eyes. He had bitten her. And now Chihhiro had left him. SaborClan dragons are really monsters, He thought. "Chihhiro, wait!" Deigo yelled, as he took off into the air. Deigo tasted the air, and soon picked up the SkyClan dragon's scent. It was mingled with fear and sadness, he realized, Chihhiro really must be upset. Suddenly, a new scent drifted into Deigo's nostrils. Frost dragon! Chihhiro's going into FrostClan terrotiry! Deigo felt his heart quicken. Frost dragons can be quite friendly, but they can also be very terrotorial.
Deigo winced his eyes. He thought he saw a blue shape flicker across the clouds, but when he looked more closely, he found out it was a dragon. But it wasn't Chihhiro. The blue dragon stopped, and hovered in mid-air. It had spotted Deigo. Way to go, mouse-brain. You've let them spot you, Deigo flapped his wings and dived down towards the snow-covered forest. But the dragon was ready for him. It stunk of Frost dragon scent. The FrostClan dragon flew down in front of him. It was a male. "What do you think your doing?" The Frost dragon hissed. "Isn't FireClan and SaborClan meant to be on The Great Flight? Or are you not worthy to them?" The Frost dragon laughed. Deigo gritted his teeth. "I would shut your mouth if I were you," Deigo snarled, as his fangs and claws grew bigger. The Frost dragon backed away a little. He suddenly looked afraid. "J-just get off FrostClan terrotiry," The Frost dragon growled. "Not without Chihhiro," Deigo snapped as he flew under the Frost dragon, and soared away. "Hey!" The Frost dragon screeched. "Come back here!" Deigo took no notice of the FrostClan dragon, he would stop at no cost to find the beautitful Sky dragon.
---
N/A
#110 Posted: 00:41:35 18/09/2009
WM!!!!! Wonder who the Frost Dragon is?
#111 Posted: 05:05:52 24/09/2009 | Topic Creator
You'll see. . .
"I said, come back!" The Frost dragon screeched. Deigo kept on flying, all that mattered to him was finding Chihhiro. The Frost dragon lost his patience and lunged towards Deigo, claws barely missing his tail. Deigo yelped in surprise, and flapped his wings harder. "Get away from me!" Deigo roared. "No!" The FrostClan dragon yelled; "you are on FrostClan land!" Deigo whipped his head around, snarling. Go away, before I break your neck. The Frost dragon moved back a little, fear scent was coming off him rapidly. "You know. . .Sabor-toothed dragons love fresh dragon blood," Deigo grinned. The Frost dragon hovered back. "You c-can't k-k-kill me on my own terrotiry," The Frost dragon stammered.
Oh, yes I can. Very easily, Deigo thought as an evil grin spread arcoss his face. "Atimak! What are you doing?" Deigo whipped his head around to see a small pratrol of Frost dragons hovering behind them.
His smile faded. The leader of the patrol narrowed his eyes at Deigo. "What is he doing here? Aren't SaborClan and FireClan meant to be on The Great Flight?" The Frost dragon snarled. Atimak rolled his eyes. "That's what I said to him. Koark, I found this SaborClan dragon flying in our terrotiry," Atimak replied. Koark narrowed his eyes at Deigo, but remained calm. "What are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be with your Clan?" Koark said. Deigo sighed. "It's a long story. I'm really sorry, I'm just looking for a friend. She flew over here, somewhere." Deigo replied. Please, let me find her. Deigo prayed. Koark narrowed his eyes. "Why aren't you on The Great Flight?" Koark pressed. Deigo swallowed hard. "I lost them, when we were halfway through The Great Flight. I haven't seen them ever since," Deigo said silently. Koark calmed down a little. "We should take him as prisoner!" A Frost dragon yowled from behind Koark. "Yeah! He went onto our land!" Yowls of agreement rose from the Frost dragons. Koark silenced the dragons with a flick of his tail. "We shall take you back to our camp, and see what Saontok has to say about this." Koark, Atimak and the rest of the Frost dragons surrounded Deigo. He sighed. How do I get myself into these messes? Deigo asked himself.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:07:05 24/09/2009 by Skyqueen
#112 Posted: 08:07:49 24/09/2009
I will try that Skyqueen. ^.^
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Dragongirl Blue Sparx Gems: 946
#113 Posted: 14:15:32 24/09/2009
Please continue! smilie
#114 Posted: 02:10:29 29/09/2009
Cool names. WM!
#115 Posted: 02:27:02 29/09/2009
It's sort off working. =D

Anyway, please type more!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#116 Posted: 04:12:31 01/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Firestar! I'm glad to hear that Cynder_543. smilie
The Frost dragons lead Deigo into their camp, Deigo was suddenly very afraid. What are they going to do to me? Deigo asked himself. A Frost dragon nursery mother yowled. "What is a Sabor-toothed dragon doing in our camp? My cubs aren't safe!" She then swept her tail over her playing cubs. "Sabor-toothed dragon? But how? SaborClan is bound to be on The Great Flight by now." A FrostClan dragon elder replied.
"We're not safe! SaborClan is bloodthirsty and cold-hearted!"
"Why is he here?"
"Why isn't he on The Great Flight?"
"Silence!" Roared Saontok, a pale blue Frost dragon, and the leader of FrostClan. "My leader," Koark rasped, and dipped his head. "We found a SaborClan dragon flying on our territory."
"Actually, I found him." Atimak interrupted. Saontok flashed Atimak a warning glance then nodded his head to Koark to continue.
"He said he lost his Clan halfway through The Great Flight, and then told us he was looking for a friend on our territory." Koark replied.
Saontok narrowed his eyes at Deigo. Deigo gulped. They can't hurt me. . .can they? "Who is this friend of yours?" Saontok asked.
Deigo's heart quickened. I can't tell them that I'm friends with a SkyClan dragon! It's against the Dragon Code by far! "Since you are not part of your Clan anymore," Saontok growled. "It won't matter if we kill you, now tell us before I and my Clan get tempted too." "Umm. . .well, you see-" But Deigo was interrupted by another patrol of Frost dragons, as they burst through into the camp, panting. "Saontok! We saw a Sky dragon on our territory!"
---
N/A
#117 Posted: 03:44:53 02/10/2009
Please wright more!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#118 Posted: 14:33:07 02/10/2009
Ya write more
#119 Posted: 23:06:23 02/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the delay.
"Where?" Saontok growled. "Just by the border," The Frost dragon puffed; "but she escaped before we had time to make out what Clan she was from, but she had SkyClan scent written all over her." The FrostClan dragon continued. Deigo almost yowled with joy, but he didn't dare in front of the Frost dragons. Chihhiro was alive! But how am I going to get to her now? Deigo's hope faded. "What shall we do with the Sabor-toothed dragon?" Koark asked. "But him in the prisoner den," Saontok rasped. "We can ask him questions later." Koark dipped his head and lead Deigo into a small, damp, cold den. "Get in," Koark snarled and shoved Deigo into the den. "and don't even think about trying to escape." Deigo watched Koark go; and he spotted Atimak staring at him. Deigo turned his head away, and slowly felt his claws and fangs turn back to their normal size. Oh, Chihhiro, I am so sorry. Deigo prayed with all his heart that he would find the beautiful Sky dragon again. I'm never going to forgive myself what I did to Chihhiro, but I'm going to make it up to her. No matter what.
---
N/A
#120 Posted: 23:12:28 02/10/2009
WM!!! loo I like Atimak smilie
#121 Posted: 23:30:56 02/10/2009
So do I!smilie Please continue!
#122 Posted: 20:57:52 05/10/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie

Deigo awoke to find himself not in FrostClan camp, but in a small cove. The black water surged beneath him. He shivered. Ever since the swim with Silaka, the Sea Serpent, he has hated the water ever since.
"Hello? Silaka?" Deigo called into the mist. ". . .Deigo. . ." A voice rasped behind him. Deigo spun around, to see a male gray Sky dragon, with white splotches and tar black eyes. "Stone, why have you brought me here? Is Chihhiro alright?" Deigo asked. Stone's eyes clouded, and Deigo knew that something was wrong. "The Day Of The Ice is almost gone, and new-leaf is almost here. FireClan will be returning, and your own Clan to." Stone replied, his voice barely a whisper. Deigo's blood turned to ice. "No! They can't be returning so early! They can't!" Deigo cried. "Time flies by and you don't even notice it. . .But notice this. . .The light will shine upon you, Deigo, and that is when Chihhiro will really need you." Stone croaked. Deigo was puzzled. "What do you mean? What light? Stone!" Deigo yelled, as Stone covered his wings around his body until he was a tight grayish ball. Then Stone disapeered into dust, and was no more.
---
N/A
#123 Posted: 00:17:22 06/10/2009
Wow plz write more!
#124 Posted: 05:05:02 07/10/2009 | Topic Creator
"Hello! Do you want this fresh-kill or not?" Deigo opened his eyes to see Atimak leaning over him, with a small fish at his feet. Deigo's stomach growled, as he snatched the fish away from Atimak. At least their giving me food, Deigo thought as he started to drain the blood from the fish. Atimak snorted. "You Sabor-toothed dragons are so bloodthirsty! Sucking blood from another animal!" Atimak growled. Deigo glared at him and continued eating. "You do know that we wouldn't really kill you, want Saontok said was a lie. Frost dragons never kill other dragons; unless we had to- duoh!" Atimak hissed under his breath. Deigo just caught Atimak's last sentence. So FrostClan won't really kill me, eh? Saontok was just saying that to make me frightened. Atimak isn't that good in keeping secrets. Deigo grinned, and finished the last of his fresh-kill.
Atimak growled. "You didn't hear what I just said," Deigo smiled. "I sure did." Then Deigo charged past Atimak, and into the heart of the FrostClan camp. "No!" Atimak yowled. "Come back!"
"The SaborClan dragon is escaping!"
"What are we going to do?"
"My cubs aren't safe!"
Frost dragon warriors charged towards Deigo, spitting deadly ice spikes at him. Deigo easily dodged all of them, and spread out his wings and flapped them like mad. "Don't let him escape! After him!" Saontok roared. They'll never catch me, Deigo thought as he soared high up into the sky. "Come back here!" Deigo heard Koark yowl from behind him.
---
N/A
#125 Posted: 05:18:15 07/10/2009
Go Deigo! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#126 Posted: 01:42:26 08/10/2009
Awsome. Deigo pwns
#127 Posted: 21:59:09 08/10/2009 | Topic Creator
smiliesmilie
Deigo whipped his head around and hissed, spitting venom into Koark's eyes. Koark roared in pain, as Deigo's venom pierced his eyes; blinding him. Say good-bye to your eyesight, Koark. He smirked to himself.
Koark yowled as he plummeted towards the snow. Suddenly, thousands of Frost dragon warriors charged towards Deigo, spitting ice spikes at him; Atimak was among them. Deigo cursed to himself as he dodged the deadly ice shards. He flapped his wings harder, and disapeered among the clouds. Please don't let them find me, Deigo prayed to himself.
Suddenly, Deigo thought he saw a gray dragon smiling at him from a distance. He shook his head and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he saw Stone hovering in front of him. Deigo stared at him. "How did you do that?" Stone narrowed his eyes. "Hush, young one, the Frost dragons will hear us. Follow me," Stone hissed; with one enormous flap of his huge bat-wings, he sped past Deigo and dived into the clouds. Earth calling Stone, I can't fly as fast as you! Deigo snorted as he flapped his wings wildly, tasting the air every now and again to try and pick up the old Sky dragons scent. "Hurry young one!" Deigo thought he heard Stone calling him.
"Hey, I can smell the him!" Growled a Frost dragon behind a cloud. Deigo froze; they had found him! Great, now what?
"I think his scent is behind this cloud," Deigo reconized Atimak's voice.
"Deigo, this way!" Stone whispered from behind him. "How-" Stone's tail slapped over Deigo's mouth. "This way," Stone growled under his breath. Deigo nodded and slowly followed Stone, making sure his wing beats were soft as a butterflys. Soon enough, Deigo and Stone were far away from the Frost dragons. "Gee, thanks." Deigo panted. Stone grinned.
"Do you know where Chihhiro is? I've been looking all over for her." Deigo asked. Stone frowned. "No, I can't even find her," Stone croaked.
"Let's land first, then we can discuss this matter." Stone replied before Deigo had a chance to speak. What!? Stone can't find Chihhiro either? But she's his granddaughter!
---
N/A
#128 Posted: 14:25:03 09/10/2009
Wonder where she is? smilie
#129 Posted: 23:09:42 09/10/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
It's sort off working. =D

Anyway, please type more!

Actually, it's not working...

Anyway, please wright more! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#130 Posted: 06:13:19 16/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh, nevermind.
All of Deigo's hope of finding Chihhiro faded. If they were destined to be together, then why couldn't he find her? Maybe because I almost killed her, He reminded himself. But there was another part of Deigo, that he almost couldn't control, that he thirsted for Chihhiro's blood. Stone wheezed. "Deigo, I can no longer help you find Chihhiro." Deigo's mouth dropped. "What? But you know Chihhiro better than anybody else that I know!" Deigo hissed. Stone sighed. "I am getting older every miniute, and you are young and healthy. Chihhiro will come back to you; or you will come back to her. Either way, you will find each other." "But Stone-you can't-" Before he could say another word, Stone disapeered into gray dust. Stone. . .no. . . Deigo stared down at the dust. He wasn't sure in Stone was dead, or if he was playing one of his disapeering acts. It was hard to tell. But it did seem likely that the old Sky dragon had gone forever. Deigo looked up at the sky. Chihhiro, please forgive me, even if I can be a monster, and even though I want your blood, I still love you all the same.
---
N/A
#131 Posted: 23:24:33 19/10/2009
WM!!!! smilie smilie
#132 Posted: 06:29:44 20/10/2009
What Firestar said. ^.^
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#133 Posted: 03:41:30 25/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the long wait.
Deigo sighed, and padded along the forest floor. How was he supposed to find one dragon in such an enormous forest? It was almost impossible. But Deigo remebered what Stone had said in one of his dreams; "The light will shine upon you, Deigo, and that is when Chihhiro will really need you."
What does he mean by that? What light? Deigo asked himself. But he didn't care so much, all he wanted now was to see Chihhiro's smiling face again. And her blood. . . Deigo thought as he licked his lips; he hadn't had dragon blood in a long time, and it was getting harder to control his thirst. He didn't want to kill Chihhiro, since he loved her and she had saved his life. He would just have to learn to control his thirst.
Suddenly, Deigo realized with a jolt that the snow and ice was starting to defrost away. "No! The Day of the Ice can't end now-my Clan will be on their way-along with FireClan, too! And if they find me. . ." Deigo shivered at the thought.
Suddenly, something made him look up. There was a loud flapping of wings, and dragons roaring-red, yellow, orange and gold dragons roaring. They were flying above him. FireClan! They've returned from The Great Flight! And that means SaberClan will be close behind. . .!
---
N/A
#134 Posted: 04:51:06 28/10/2009
smilie OMG! Please continue!
#135 Posted: 03:52:38 30/10/2009
Wow please write more. lol.....i still like atimak smilie
#136 Posted: 23:55:38 31/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Really?smilie
Deigo started to panic. What would happen if his Clan found him? They would rip me to shreads and drink my blood, he shivered at the thought. Even worse, what if they found Chihhiro? They would kill her without hesitation. Deigo watched as the last Flame dragon disapeered behind the trees, then charged off to SaberClan territory. Blood pounding in his ears, and his heart racing, Deigo reached SaborClan camp-no sign of his Clanmates. Thank my ancestors-their not here yet. But a little voice inside Deigo's head told him that they wouldn't be that far behind. Deigo's stomach growled; it had been awhile since he had last ate-and last drank, too. He trotted out of SaborClan camp, and tasted the air, and soon enough, picked up the scent of a robin. Deigo dropped into a hunters crouch, as his belly glided across the grass-still splashed with frost from The Day of the Ice. The robin was pecking at the damp soil, trying to find it's own prey. Good-it'll be focused on finding it's prey it won't notice me. He thought to himself. When Deigo was sure he was close enough, he leapt into the air, and spread out his wings to help him catch his prey. The robin squawked in surprise, and flapped it's wings widly, sending out alarm calls that echoed across the forest. The robin shot up into the air; but Deigo was to quick for it. He flapped his wings a couple of times, and soon caught up to the squawking robin. He stabbed his claws into the robin's flesh, tearing out a few feathers. The robin cried in pain as Deigo sank his fangs into the robin's neck and relesed the venom. Slowly, the robin's heart stopped. Deigo glided back down onto the earth, and dropped his fresh-kill. He licked his lips as he drank the robin's blood. Although, he wasn't fully staisfied. The blood he wanted the most was dragon's blood-but he couldn't focus on that now-all Deigo wanted to know where Chihhiro was, and why she was gone for so long. After he had ate his full, Deigo padded back to SaberClan camp.
But this was a huge mistake.
Deigo suddenly scented his Clanmates closing in-coming towards him. First, he was happy-but his happiness soon faded when he realized that his Clan would kill him because he failed The Great Flight. Great, mouse-brain, you might as well kiss your tail behind. he thought. Suddenly, Deigo spotted Talon, the SaborClan leader, soonn followed by Roza, the deputy-and the rest of his Clanmates soon followed behind. Talon and Roza landed in front of him. Talon narrowed his eyes and Roza snarled. "Deigo, what in the name of our ancestors are you doing here?" Talon growled.
---
N/A
#137 Posted: 00:45:37 01/11/2009
Uh oh! WM!
#138 Posted: 05:41:08 03/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Anyone else besides Firestar?
Deigo swallowed, not meeting Talon's gaze. "What are you doing here?" Talon repeated, trying to keep calm. Roza glared at him, and Deigo shivered under her scorching gaze that burned his sclaes. I'm crow-food, he thought. Suddenly, Limu, Deigo's mother, shoved through her Clanmates. "Deigo! Your alive!" She cried, hugging him. Deigo felt uncomfortable with all his Clan staring at him. Limu let go of her son. "We thought you were dead," Limu whispered. "Why didn't you come back?" She asked. Deigo gulped. "I. . .I couldn't find the Clan." He stammered, and knew this was a stupid answer. "Deigo, Limu, we all know the Dragon Code. Since Deigo failed The Great Flight, he is no longer part of SaberClan." Talon said. Limu looked like half of her heart was torn away from her. "But Talon, he is my son." Limu whispered. "We cannot disobey the Dragon Code! I'm sorry Limu, but we must kill him, since he returned to us." Roza growled. "No! I'm not going to let this happen!" Limu screeched, steeping in front of her son. "Limu, please, move aside." Talon ordered. "No!" Limu shouted. "Limu," Deigo heard his father's voice growl as he saw his father step beside his mother. "Father I-" Deigo stammered; but Manko interupted him. "Of all my sons, you are the worst," Manko hissed. Deigo stared at his father in disbelief. I know that Manko always hated me, but I never knew he hated me this much. he thought, bitting back the tears. "Manko-" "No, Limu." Manko snarled. Limu kept quiet. "Deigo! It's really you!" Deigo heard the voice of his brother, Taka. Deigo was surprised of how much his brother had grown; he had changed a lot since he last saw him. Taka hugged Deigo. "Taka, get away from him! You too, Limu!" Manko snarled as he plucked Taka off the ground. "Hey! Father, let go of me!" Taka hissed, squriming. Manko placed Taka behind him. "No, Deigo is my son, and I'm not going to let any harm come to him." Limu hissed. Talon sighed. "I'm sorry, Limu. Ralin, Kink, Poik, keep hold of Limu!" Talon yowled. Ralin, a green and black Saber-toothed dragon trotted up at grabbed hold of Limu. Limu hissed. "Let go of me!" "Sorry, but a order is an order." Ralin replied. Kink, a blood red and black Saber-toothed dragon grabbed hold of Limu, and Poik, a yellow and black Saber-toothed dragon held onto Limu. Varzal stalked up next to his father. "Hello, little brother." Varzal hissed, and smiled. Deigo growled at him. There's no point, their all going to kill me anyway. Deigo thought bitterly. "I'm sorry it had to come to this, Deigo." Talon said as he closed in on him. Roza appeared by his side, licking her lips. Deigo gulped. How am I supposed to fight my own Clan? he asked himself. "No! I can't do it!" Deigo heard Brok yowl. "I just can't kill him!" Brok cried. "Mama, are we really going to kill Deigo?" Deigo heard a young cub ask. "Yes, dear, we are. I don't want to kill him, but it's the Dragon Code." The cub's mother replied. "You failed The Great Flight, Deigo. And now you have to pay the price." Varzal hissed.
---
N/A
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#139 Posted: 04:39:48 06/11/2009
OMG MY EYES ARE FALLING OUT OF THERE SOCKETS I HAVE JUST READ THE BEST STORY EVA!!!
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
#140 Posted: 22:08:19 06/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Tinks. smiliesmilie
Deigo stumbled backwards, trying to hold his balance. "Deigo, let me ask this before you die, how did you surive that bolt of lightning?" Varzal asked. The whole Clan stopped, and stared at Deigo. "Yeah, how did you surive?" Taka asked from behind his father. "Yes, do tell us, Deigo." Talon pressed on. He gulped, and looked away from his Clan's gaze. "Umm. . .I. . .I had some help from a Sea Serpent, my wing was torn, so I could no longer fly. And the Sea Serpent mended my wing back together: her name was Silaka." Deigo wondered if he had given them to much information, but it was too late now. If it wasn't for Silaka, I might be dead by now. he thought. Talon stared at Deigo with wide eyes. "A Sea Serpent? What nonsense. Why would a Sea Serpent help a dragon?" Manko spat. "Because Sea Serpents and dragons are half-kin." Deigo hissed. Way to go, mouse-brain. Now their going to be ringing with questions, he hissed under his breath.
Roza snarled. "Alright, now that we know, why don't we get on and kill him already!?" Roza roared. Talon flicked his tail across her muzzle. "Calm down, Roza." Talon growled. Limu hissed. "You can't do this!" Limu yelled. "Yes, we can." Roza growled. What am I going to do now? Run for it? Before Talon or Roza had a chance to get their claws on him, Deigo jumped up high in the air, and flapped his wings like mad. "He's getting away!" Varzal yowled. "After him!" Talon roared, as SaberClan warriors, along with Roza and Talon, flew after him. "Deigo!" Limu screamed.
---
N/A
#141 Posted: 19:22:22 14/11/2009
Great stroy!!!!!!!! Oh and i love the books u gave me for my b-day party i'v already sterted 2 reade the 1st on!!
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
#142 Posted: 22:47:36 14/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Great! Your welcome, Ice!smilie
---
N/A
#143 Posted: 02:20:46 17/11/2009
Yes plz write more!

Heh, I always like the rude, arrogant characters like Varzal smilie
#144 Posted: 06:24:11 18/11/2009 | Topic Creator
X3 smilie
Deigo felt Talon's claws stab into his ankles, as he was swung back into the camp. He skidded across the earth, as dust and grit flew into his eyes. "Deigo! Behind you!" Limu screeched. Deigo lifted his head up to see Varzal charging towards him, his fangs and claws three times their normal size. Please. . .thank the ancestors if I live. . . he thought, closing his eyes. "Varzal, stop!"
Deigo opened his eyes to see Yina, grounded in front of his brother. Deigo suddenly noticed that Yina was rather fat, too. Varzal stared at her, with his eyes wide. "Yina, get out of the way. You shouldn't even be fighting while your pregnate." Varzal hissed. Deigo eyed widened with shock. Yina's expsecting an egg?. . .but that means. . .I'm going to be an uncle!? "No, Varzal," Yina said sternly. "What?" Varzal gasped. "I said, no. What do you think your doing? Trying to kill your little brother?-I know it's the Dragon Code, but he's your brother. You share blood." Yina looked down at her paws, not so sure if she should of stopped her mate like that. Varzal growled. "This is none of your business. Now move aside," Varzal shoved Yina out of the way. She stumbled, and almost fell off her feet.
"You shall never hurt Deigo!" Deigo heard Taka yell as he saw his little brother fling himself on top of Varzal's head. Varzal roared. "Taka! What are you doing?" "Helping our brother! Go Deigo, now!" Taka hissed. He nodded, and struggled to his paws. Suddenly, Manko pinned Deigo down. "Don't think your leaving just yet," his father hissed. Okay, I'm offically crow-food. he thought.
---
N/A
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#145 Posted: 09:24:41 20/11/2009
Quote: Firestar
Yes plz write more!

Heh, I always like the rude, arrogant characters like Varzal smilie

Then you will like Ruuko then. I think. smilie
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#146 Posted: 05:31:17 21/11/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie
"Manko-Father-please, I'm your son. You don't have to do this." Deigo begged. Manko laughed. "I have wanted you dead since the day your egg hatched. And you know what, I'll tell you a little secret-" Manko leaned towards him. He could feel his father's hot breath.
"I have begged the ancestors to strike that bolt of lightning at you, when we were flying on The Great Flight. They came to me in my dreams, and I begged them. They didn't want to at first, but then they said that you were going to change the dragon Clans forever. And a Sky dragon-they said her name was Chihhiro. But that's never going to happen, is it my son? Because I'm going to kill you with my own paws-I'm going to drink your blood." Manko hissed, and chuckled. No. . .he can't. . .he wouldn't. . . Deigo felt anger burning up inside him, his fangs and claws grew three times their normal size. "I am not going to die!" Deigo roared, and pushed his father off with his hind legs. Manko went flying, and landed on top of Roza. "Get him!" Talon roared. His Clanmates charged towards him, snarling and roaring. He started to panic. Is this the end? Am I really going to die? Stone please, if you can hear me, how will this prophecy be fulfilled? Will Chihhiro ever forgive me? Will I ever see the light of day again? Deigo prayed, with all his heart, before he died, all he wanted to see was Chihhiro's smiling face again.
Suddenly, Deigo thought he saw an angel. A young, female Sky dragon charged into the camp, screaming his name. She stopped, suddenly very afraid. All the Saber-toothed dragons whipped round their heads to stare at her.

It was Chihhiro.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:32:45 21/11/2009 by Skyqueen
#147 Posted: 06:36:32 21/11/2009
OMG That is sooooooooooooooooo Cool!!!!!!!!!!!! I wounder whats going 2 happen 2 deigo?!?!?!?!
---
#148 Posted: 23:13:52 22/11/2009
Finally, she's back!
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#149 Posted: 11:48:25 23/11/2009
Please continue! ^.^
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#150 Posted: 04:07:09 25/11/2009
OMG! smiliesmilie CHIHHIRO! Please write more!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me