Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Deigo: The Great Flight [CLOSED]
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#1 Posted: 22:48:44 10/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, this is my new story, about a dragon called Deigo. Deigo is a Sabor-toothed dragon. He is orange, with black stripes and eyes. First of all, you need to read more about Deigo, and the rest of the Sabor-toothed dragons.

DEIGO:
Deigo is orange, with black stripes, wings, belly, horns, claws and eyes. Deigo is a Sabor-toothed dragon, which allows his top fangs too grow three times their size, like a sabor-toothed tiger's. Deigo has venom in his two top fangs. This venom is very deadly, and painful. It could kill a dragon or mamel in a matter of seconds.
Deigo is stubborn at times, he can be kind, but also very agressive and dangerous. Deigo lives in SaborClan, with his mother, Limu, father Manko, older brother, Varzal, and baby brother Taka.

SABORCLAN: Sabor-toothed dragons ( Deigo )
SaborClan is one Clan of dragons you do not want to mess with. They are on of the ferciest, biggest, and most powerful dragons around. Sabor-toothed dragons have a very painful, deadly venom in their top fangs and the top of their jaw. Which can kill any living thing in a matter of seconds. Sabor-toothed dragons also have the ability to grow their top two fangs three times their size, and easily crush their prey or victium. They can also easily crush bones with these enormous fangs, and can easily take down anything twice their size.
A male Sabor-toothed dragon can grow up to 30 metres, while the female only 20. SaborClan mainly survie on animal blood and meat, but this doesn't statsifie them. Sometimes, Sabor-toothed dragons eat other dragons, just for the pleasure of dragon blood and meat. Sabor-toothed dragons live together in a Clan, and have at least a leader, deputy, and a good number of warriors and queens. Usally, when the cold bitter times of winter settle in, SaborClan migrates, to a warmer climate. And then return, back to their rightful home.

FROSTCLAN: -Frost dragons
FrostClan is the coldest, and one of the smallest Clans. They live way down south, and are rarely seen. Frost dragons are the most smallest breeds of dragon species. They are usally calm, and timid, but they will fight if needed. Frost dragons mainly eat fish, or other small animals if the fish is growing scrace. Frost dragons have the ability to breathe ice, and freeze water with their minds. Frost dragons are very quick and flexable, and very hard to catch. FrostClan have a leader, deputy, warriors and queens provided. All Dragon Clans have these, which is how these dragons survie. A male Frost dragon can only grow about 10 metres, while the female can only grow to 5. FrostClan does not migrate, the cold is more sutiable for them.

FIRECLAN: -Flame dragons
Flame dragons are the second biggest dragons around. They live close to SaborClan, but stay far away from them. Flame dragons are a bit agressive, but they can be kind and generous. Flame dragons are omnivores, and are distant realatives to the Sabor-toothed. But FireClan doesn't suck blood, or eat other dragons. They stick to animal meat, and sometimes eat fruit and vegetables. Flame dragons have the ability to breathe fire, and control the fire itself.
Sometimes, when a Flame dragon is angry enough, it could easily make a bush fire. FireClan does migrate, only when the bitter cold winter sets in. They don't travel with SaborClan, but are always close behind them. A male Flame dragon can grow to the size of 20 metres, while the female 10. FireClan has a Clan leader, deputy, warriors and queens.

SKYCLAN: -Sky dragons
Sky dragons are the most peaceful dragons, but will fight in a war if needed too. SkyClan also has a Clan leader, deputy, warriors and queens. Sky dragons are very snake-like, and have enormous wings. Sky dragons are one of the most fastest flyers, and very flexable in the air. Sky dragons are very peaceful, kind, caring, but they can be agressive. SkyClan eats fish, birds, fruit and vegetables.
Sky dragons fly with the wind, and can talk to their warrior ansectors.
They also have the ability to use the wind element, and even make a tornadeo, if in danger. A male Sky dragon can grow to the length of 16 metres, while the female 9.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:43:33 24/07/2009 by Skyqueen
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#2 Posted: 22:56:09 10/07/2009
WM!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for this story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:28:04 10/07/2009 by Firestar
#3 Posted: 01:51:11 12/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Deigo is also 13 years old.
"On the Day of Ice, SaborClan and FireClan will spread their wings, and soar into the sky, and start the Great Flight." Limu said, to her two sons, Deigo and Taka. Taka, the youngest, couldn't hold still with excitment. "I can't wait to fly for the first time!" Taka squealed. Deigo rolled his eyes. Taka is way to young, like he would ever fly now. Limu didn't seem to notice. "Yes, of course you will be able to fly, my dear. But remeber, The Great Flight is a very long journey, so you will have to rest on my back for a while." Limu explained, licking her cub.
The Day of Ice was when winter started to set in, and SaborClan and FireClan would have to migrate to the north, in search of a better place to live. But when The Day of Ice is no more, the two Clans of dragons would fly back again south, to their rightful homes.
"How more longer, Mother, intill The Great Flight?" Deigo asked.
"Not long now, my dear. Not long now." Limu purred. "I can't wait! It's going to be so cool!" Taka squealed. Limu smiled, and wrapped her tail around her son. "Deigo! Where are you? Your meant to be on Hunting Patrol!" Varzal, Taka and Deigo's older brother yowled. Deigo sighed.
Again? "Looks like Varzal wants you," Limu smirked. Deigo nodded, and padded out of the den and then into the clearing.
Varzal was there, waiting for him along with his father, Manko, and Yina, a female Sabor-toothed dragon. "Come on, Deigo! The prey will be hibernating soon!" Manko growled. I'm coming! Deigo thought will a snarl, as he started to trot towards them. "Let's go!" Yina added, as the four dragons setted off into the forest.
---
N/A
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#4 Posted: 03:17:38 12/07/2009
awesome!!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#5 Posted: 04:29:42 12/07/2009
Ya plz write more!
#6 Posted: 20:50:57 12/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Soon, the four dragons came into the heart of the forest. Deigo tasted the air, and sure enough, he smelt a starling. This is my chance to prove that I'm better than Varzal! Deigo thought with a grin. Manko always paid attention to Deigo's older brother. He always praised him, and made sure that Varzal was the centre of attention. Deigo never was. Now it was his chance to prove that he was better than him.
Deigo flicked his tail to tell the others to keep quiet. Deigo crouched down, and started to stalk his prey. The starling took no notice, it was happily busy sucking up a tasty worm. Just a bit more closer and. . . The starling let out a alarm call, and in a flurry of feathers and wings, it flew up into the air. But Deigo was too quick. Deigo wriggled his hind legs and sprang into the air, and flapped his wings a cople of times to catch up too the starling. Deigo flapped his wings harder, then clamped his fangs around the starling's neck, and gracefully glided down onto the ground. Deigo injected a small drop of venom into the starling's bloodstream, to slowly kill it. Deigo was exspecting to see his father rushing over to him, and saying what a amazing kill he had made. But Manko, Varzal or Yina were no-where to be seen. Where are they? But a loud yowl interupted him. Deigo picked up his fresh-kill, and quickly trotted over to where he had heard the yowl.
Manko and Yina where there. Varzal was stalking a fat rabbit, and soon pounced ontop of it, and killed it in seconds. Manko was bursting with pride for his son. Yina smiled at Varzal, ofviously happy for him.
"Well done, son! That was a perfect kill! You did so well!" Manko beamed, and smiled down at his son. "Yes, well done, Varzal!" Yina added, as she licked Varzal's forehead. Varzal blushed. Deigo dropped his fresh-kill.
But what about me? I did way more better than he did! I don't deserve this! To be treated like I never exsited. . . Deigo stopped himself from clawing his brother's eyes out, and swiftly grabbed his fresh-kill.
"Yeah I did do well, didn't I, Deigo?" Varzal smirked at his younger brother. Deigo growled, but didn't say anything. "Don't mind your brother son, he just doesn't understand a good kill, or a bad kill." Manko said, glaring at Deigo. Yina didn't say anything. I might as well leave this stupid Clan, nobody cares about me. Deigo thought, as he snarled at his father. Manko took no notice as they headed back to SaborClan camp.
One day, Deigo thought. One day I'll prove to Father and Varzal that I am better than them.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:39 12/07/2009 by Skyqueen
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#7 Posted: 04:39:43 13/07/2009
Poor Deigo.smilie Please continue!smilie
#8 Posted: 22:16:58 13/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Yes, poor Deigo.smilie

Deigo watched Varzal and Yina eating together in a patch of sunlight. He took his gaze away from his brother, and then rested it on the SaborClan leader, Talon. The SaborClan deputy, Roza, was with him. Along with Manko. They were all sharing fresh-kill in the sunshine.
Deigo tore his gaze away from them, and then he saw Taka, his younger brother, playing by the nursery entrance. Limu, his mother, was making sure that her son wasn't getting up into any trouble.
Deigo finished up the last of his mouse to hear Talon yowl;
"Let all dragons old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highledge for a Clan meeting!" Talon was sitting on the Highledge, (which was a big rock) along with Roza. Roza was swishing her great head from side-to-side, to make sure that every Sabor-toothed dragon heard the call. Deigo trotted up to the Highledge, and sat down by himself.
Manko was already there. Queens poked their heads out of the nursery, while their curious cubs wanted a better look of their leader.
The medicence dragon, Seivera, was making her way out of the medicence dragon's den. Closey followed by her apprentince, Zera.
When all of SaborClan had settled down, Talon spoke;
"As all of you know, The Day of the Ice is drawing closer each day. FireClan is already preparing for The Great Flight. SkyClan is going to hibernate in these cold times, while FrostClan lives in the ice and snow.
Now, The Day of the Ice is only a few weeks away, while The Great Flight is only a three days away. As you can see, frost and snow is already started to form." Deigo looked down at the ground at trees. Talon was correct. The Day of the Ice is already setting in, Deigo realized with a shiver. "Razon, the FireClan leader and I have deiced that The Great Flight shall be tommorrow." Talon finished, with a flick of his tail meant that the Clan meeting was over. "Tommorrow! But why?" A young male yowled. Whispers filled the whole Clan. Roza leaped down from the Highledge.
"You dare question Talon?" Roza snarled. The male kept quiet.
"Every dragon must save their energy, and eat and drink as much as they can!" Roza yowled. Deigo gulped. The Great Flight is almost here!
---
N/A
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:18:43 13/07/2009 by Skyqueen
#9 Posted: 22:37:49 15/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Hello? Anyone?
---
N/A
#10 Posted: 23:05:27 15/07/2009
Please write more!smilie
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#11 Posted: 02:49:11 16/07/2009
Would that have anything to do with Ice Age's Deigo? lol
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#12 Posted: 09:37:42 16/07/2009
yes is it cause he is a sabber tooth dragon lol no hard feelings kk (OMG SKY JUST SEEN THAT MOVIE I LOVE CUTE LITTLE PEACHES)
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#13 Posted: 15:04:41 16/07/2009
yeah that movie was pretty decent... lol...
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
#14 Posted: 04:51:55 18/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Yes, I got the idea from it. smilie (Yes Peaches is cute!)
Deigo sighed, and sucked away on the mouse's blood. Brok, a black and white dragon the same age as Deigo trotted over to him and sat down next to Deigo. Great, company. Deigo grumbled to himself. He would much prefer if he was alone. "Hi Deigo!" Brok grinned.
"Hi," Deigo said, with a mouthful of mouse flesh. Brok had a starling in his jaws, and was happily sucking the blood away.
"I can't beleive The Great Flight is only two days away!" Brok cried, with a mouthful of starling. Deigo rolled his eyes. The day before he had been excited about it, but now his excitment had died away.
Taka is just as excited about The Great Flight as Brok is. Deigo thought, taking another mouthful of mouse.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:52:24 18/07/2009 by Skyqueen
#15 Posted: 17:20:11 18/07/2009
WM!!! I'll be on later tonight to write more Tovias so keep watch!
ShadowsDarkness Red Sparx Gems: 44
#16 Posted: 21:32:05 18/07/2009
diego is also the name of a stupid little kids show
---
"ill give no attention to helpless losers if you get robbed then who cares"
#17 Posted: 22:45:12 18/07/2009 | Topic Creator
So? It doesn't matter. And it's spelt; DEIGO not DIEGO.
Okay! I'll keep watch Firestar!smilie
Finally, The Great Flight had come. Every dragon had to eat and drink as much as they could, and save their energy. Deigo saw his mother teaching Taka how to fly. Taka seemed to get the hang of it. The dragons had to fly in a specail order. With Talon and Roza at the front, while the queens and their cubs behind them. Then the elders would fly behind the queens, while the most strongest warriors would guard the queens and elders. While the rest, like Deigo, would have to fly at the back. Deigo was at the very back. Varzal was at the front, with Manko and Yina.
I'm strong! Deigo growled to himself. Why can't I go at the front?
But Deigo would rather have that question un-answered.

Talon singaled with his tail that he and Roza were about to take off. Every other dragon started to flap their wings, and follow Talon.
Soon, the whole of SaborClan were flying high up in the sky.
Deigo enjoyed the veiw. He hadn't flown in a while, so it was good for him to strecht his wings. Brok was in front of him. "Isn't this exciting, Deigo?" Brok cried. Deigo rolled his eyes. Why does he have to keep on asking stupid questions? Deigo thought with a growl.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:55 18/07/2009 by Skyqueen
#18 Posted: 05:34:45 19/07/2009
WM! smilie smilie *PTS*
#19 Posted: 06:11:48 19/07/2009 | Topic Creator
*whispers* Yeah what?
Deigo flew over the forest, past SaborClan terrority, and entering FireClan's terrority. Deigo peered down at the FireClan camp. Flame dragon scent filled Deigo's nostrils. Looks like FireClan has left already, Deigo thought.
"Wow! This is so cool!" Deigo heard his brother yelp. Deigo strechted his neck, to see Taka flapping his small wings wildly next to Limu.
"Yes! That's it!" Limu beamed with pride. Deigo saw his father beam with pride at his youngest son. Varzal was also looking with great intrest.
Deigo drawed his attention away from Taka, and looked down at the landscape bellow him.

After a few hours, Talon soon lead SaborClan over an ocean. Deigo had never seen a ocean before. The dark blue oily water swirled and gurgled below him. Deigo shivered. I would never want too swim in there.
A loud screech of a sea gull interrupted his thoughts. The gull screeched past, with a flurry of feathers. Then a loud swoosh was soon followed after the sea gull. Deigo saw with amazment that there was a whale, coming up to the surface to breathe. "Wow! A whale!" Deigo heard Brok exclamie. Whales are so huge! They must eat a lot to grow so big. Deigo thought, still staring at the whale.
---
N/A
#20 Posted: 06:20:27 19/07/2009
WM again
#21 Posted: 05:45:15 20/07/2009 | Topic Creator
The whale had soon dived back into the shadowy depths of the sea, and vanished from sight. Deigo had wondered what it would be like living in the sea, like a mighty Sea Serpent. Deigo had never seen a Sea Serpent, but his mother had told him stories about them when he was only a cub, crashing through the waves, and eating anything that crossed it's path.
Deigo shivered at the thought. I certainly don't want to encounter a Sea Serpent, Deigo thought, flapping his wings harder. Deigo exzamined his sleek, long, large bat-like wings. His stomach started to growl with hunger, and his throat ached for thrist. Deigo swallowed hard. I ate and dranked a lot before we left camp, Deigo remined himself. Why should I be so thristy and hungry now? Suddenly, the salty scents of fish and water prey filled Deigo's mouth. Hmm. . . Deigo shook his head. What am I thinking? I'm not a Sea Serpent! I shouldn't even be thinking about food or water. Deigo growled to himself.
"Come on, slowpoke! You're falling behind!" Deigo heard Varzal yowl.
"Yeah! You're slowing the whole Clan down," Yowled a young female, called Homika. Deigo shook his head. And blinked a couple of times. He was slowing down. "S-sorry!" Deigo mumbled, as he quickly flew up to his Clan. Deigo saw his father give him an you-should-be-more-faster look.
Talon gave Deigo a breif nod, and carried on. Brok looked back at him, but said nothing. Deigo snorted. Some friend.
---
N/A
#22 Posted: 22:54:06 20/07/2009
Wow plz write more!
#23 Posted: 05:34:55 21/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Night soon fell on the flying dragons. Deigo wasn't so sure if Talon was leading the right way or not, but his leader had done this for many years. This was also Deigo's first time going on The Great Flight. This was Varzal's third time, and Taka's first too.
Deigo could hear the loud crashing of the waves, and thunder roared loudly above him. A storm is coming, Deigo's stomach swirled with fear and nerves. That's why FireClan left before us, Deigo thought. So they would miss the storm. . . Deigo swallowed hard.
Talon and Roza yowled something, but Deigo couldn't hear them over the thunder and the crashing waves. Suddenly, fat rain drops beated down on Deigo's wings and body, slowing him down. We're not goanna make it! Deigo realized with a jolt. Brok yowled something, but Deigo couldn't hear. "What is it?" Deigo yowled. "I can't hear you!" But before Brok or any other dragon had time to reply, a strike of lightning zapped Deigo, and shreaded his right wing. Deigo yowled in pain and shock, and started to fall. Deigo heard his mother yell, and then he felt himself plunging into the sea. Help me. . . Deigo opened his eyes slowly, and saw his right wing was shreaded. Deigo swam to the surface, and gulped down large breaths of air. "Mother! Father! Varzal! I'm down here!" Deigo yelled, but his Clan and family had gone. "Help!" Deigo yowled, but then his energy started to drain away, and he started to sink down into the deep. . .
No. . .no. . .
---
N/A
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:37:28 21/07/2009 by Skyqueen
#24 Posted: 05:42:24 21/07/2009
smilie WM!!!!!
#25 Posted: 06:25:31 21/07/2009 | Topic Creator
When Deigo awoke, he was no longer in the sea. But on a scaly green island. Scaly? Islands aren't scaly! Or green, either. Deigo realized, as he blinked open his eyes. This was certainly no island at all.
Deigo saw that the "island", or whatever "it" was, had long, fish-like spines down the middle of it. Then Deigo's head clicked.
A Sea Serpent! I'm on a Sea Serpent. . . Deigo realized with a jolt of fear. Then he exzamined his shreaded wing. I won't be able to escape. . . Deigo gulped. I just hope this serpent doesn't see me.
But Deigo was wrong. Before long enough, a enormous serpent-snake-like head emerged from the meerky sea. "Dragon!" The beast growled. Deigo, for once, was shaking with fear. Sabor-toothed dragons were the biggest predators around, making all the other animals afraid of them. But now, Deigo had met his match. Deigo didn't daren't make his fangs or claws grow longer, this serpents skin was as hard as a rock.
I hope that this serpent isn't in a hungry mood, Deigo thought, as he started to get even more scared. "P-p-please, don't eat me." Deigo manged to say. The serpent made a weird growl, and then Deigo realized that the serpent was laughing. "Why would Silaka eat venomous dragon like you?" The serpent laughed. Silaka. . .it must be a female. Deigo realized. "Where is your Clan, little one?" Silaka said, in a more of a friendly, calm, understanding voice. She knows about the Clans? Silaka was more smarter than Deigo had thought.
"Well. . .I. . ." Deigo then explained to Silaka what had happened to him, and how the lightning struck him. She didn't ask any questions, or say anything, until Deigo had finished. "Silaka saw FireClan fly past, not so long ago. Silaka did not see SaborClan," Silaka said. Deigo's hope faded. How am I supposed to find them now? And will I fly again?
As if Silaka read Deigo's mind, she said; "Silaka can heal wound."
Deigo's eyes brigtened up. "Show Silaka tore wing,"
Deigo uncurled his wing, so that the female serpent could see. Silaka exzamined Deigo's wing. "Hmm. . .it will take time, but should be healed today." Silaka replied. "Thank you!" Deigo blurted out. Silaka smiled.
"Anything for dragon, dragon's and serpents are realated, young one." Silaka said. Deigo's stomach turned. Dragons and Sea Serpents. . .realated? Deigo was still puzzled, but was very grateful that Silaka was helping him. Then Silaka did something Deigo couldn't ever imagion. Silaka held out her claw, and lightly touched it on Deigo's wing. Slowly, very slowly, the tear in the wing started to re-join.
Deigo was relived. "Thank you, so much!" Deigo beamed. Silaka held a claw up with her other paw, to tell Deigo to keep quiet. Deigo did as he was told.
---
N/A
#26 Posted: 06:47:12 21/07/2009
Wow, a long part. PLz wm!
#27 Posted: 04:59:15 24/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Yes, and I think this one will be a long part too.
Deigo kept on watching Silaka heal his torn wing. Deigo believed that Sea Serpents were the most agressive creatures on the planet. But he was wrong. Deigo then focused his mind of the most important thing. How was he to get back to SaborClan? Now that he was in the middle of the sea, and his wing torn. But Silaka is healing it, Deigo remined himself. As soon as she's finished, I'll head out again. But Deigo had no idea where he was, or how he was supposed to get there.
Deigo swallowed hard, and he felt his stomach turn into a knot. The Dragon Code says if a dragon loses his or hers Clan on The Great Flight, they can never return to their Clan. . . Deigo started to shake all over. Now he would never be able to get back to SaborClan, even if by some chance he found them, he would be forced to leave.
I will never see Mother, Father, Taka or Varzal again. Deigo thought miserably. Now what am I supposed to do? I'm stranded in the middle of the ocean! Deigo sighed. He couldn't do anything. He would have to fly endlessly, until he found land. Then he would have to live by himself.
Silaka lifted her claw away from Deigo's wing, and stared at him.
"Wing is healed, Sabor dragon." Silaka hissed. Deigo exzamined his right wing. His mouth gaped open. "It's like it wasn't even torn!" Deigo exclamined. It was true, Deigo's orange-black wing was healed, and not even a scar was left behind. "Thanks, again Silaka. I don't think I would ever be able to fly again without your help." Deigo smiled.
Silaka didn't reply. She was just staring out to sea, like she had seen something. What's wrong with her? Deigo wondered. "Silaka, what's wrong?" Deigo asked. "They are coming," Came Silaka's voice.
Deigo was still puzzled. "Who is they? Silaka, what is wrong?" Deigo asked, suddenly a little scared. "They are the beings of destruction, they fill the air with poison, and kill our seas." Silaka snarled.
Deigo had no idea what the Sea Serpent was going on about. Then Deigo tasted the air. Salt, sea and more salt. What- Then Deigo smelt it. The smell. The smell of. . .Humans.
---
N/A
#28 Posted: 05:35:57 24/07/2009
smilie Please continue!
#29 Posted: 00:03:46 25/07/2009 | Topic Creator
"Hold breath, quickly!" Silaka hissed. "Why-?" Silaka dived head first into the sea, and Deigo clinged on tight. Salty water rushed through his mouth, choking his lungs. Help! Silaka! Deigo screamed inside, as a spray of bubbles brust out of his mouth.
Silaka blew a massive bubble, and it stuck onto Deigo's head. Deigo took massive gulps of air. "Hey, I can breathe! This bubble is like a. . .air bubble!" Deigo exclamined.
Silaka didn't reply, she just swam down deeper. A shoal of colourful fish swam past, followed by a group of pink jellyfish. Deigo gulped.
I sure don't want to get stung by one of them, Deigo thought.
But his thoughts were interrupted by a loud buzzing sound, coming from the surface. Deigo looked up and saw massive shadows loom past.
"Humans," Silaka hissed, and dived deeper. Everything started to go dark. "Silaka! Where are we going?" Deigo yelled. "Are you sure we should be this deep?" No reply. Deigo was starting to get a little scared. What is Silaka doing? And where are we going? Deigo wondered.
The pressure of the deep was making Deigo's head hurt. We have to go back! "Silaka! I can't hold down here much longer! We have to go back up." Nothing. But Deigo could feel the Sea Serpents scales, and feel her body move with the water. But what was she doing?
"Silaka!" Deigo screamed. Deigo thought that he would pop the bubble, but the bubble still held around Deigo's head.
Deigo thought he saw something flicker arcoss the darkness, but then he thought it was just his imagionation. But you don't know what's down here, A voice inside Deigo's head warned. Deigo started to panic.
No, I can't panic down here. Panic and I'm dead. If I panic, my fear-scent will spread all over the ocean, and who knows what that will attract.
Deigo warned himself. Then Deigo heard a loud moaning sound, as if whatever made the moan was hungry. I'm venomous, if something, or someone tries to eat me, I'll just use my venom. But Deigo still felt scared. "Their hungry," Silaka hissed, for the first time. Panic and fear rushed up Deigo's spine. "Who is they?" Deigo asked. Silaka didn't answer.
---
N/A
#30 Posted: 02:46:25 25/07/2009
cool!!!
write more!!
---
#31 Posted: 17:19:50 25/07/2009
Plz write more!
#32 Posted: 21:53:07 25/07/2009 | Topic Creator
The moaning sound came again, but much more louder. "Silaka! What is going on?" Deigo growled, suddenly frustrated that the she-serpent wouldn't reply to him. Deigo's head started to hurt even more, and he thought that his ears would pop under all this pressure.
"Hush now, little one." Silaka cooed. Deigo was still puzzled and frustrated. The Humans must of left by now! Why can't we go back up? Deigo thought destpratly. Then Deigo felt Silaka's muscles tense, and fell her swimming up. Yes! We're finally going back! Deigo couldn't wait to get out of this dark, gloomy place. He belonged in the air, not the harsh waters of the deep.
Now Deigo could actually see where he was, and Silaka's sleek body.
Rays of sunlight streamed down into the water, and Deigo felt his scales heat up for the first time. Silaka then started to swim back down again, and then the loud moaning came once more. "Silaka! What are you doing? We're meant to be back up at the surface!" Deigo hissed.
"They are hungry," Silaka replied, heading towards an underwater cave, where the moaning was loudest. What is she doing? Is Silaka going to feed me to. . .to whatever those things are? Deigo shivered at the thought, but then remembered his venom. Silaka said so herself, she wouldn't dream of eating me with venom in my jaws. Deigo calmed down a little, but he was still nervous.
Silaka swam through the tunnel, and rised up to the surface.
They were inside an underwater cave! "Go," Silaka said, as her paw wrapped around him, and then she plonked him on the ground.
"What about the bub-" Pop! The bubble around Deigo's head popped, and now he could breathe fresh air again.
Deigo looked around the cave, staring at the walls. Then he heard a small squeal. "What was that?" Deigo asked. "My pups," Silaka purred, as she bent her long neck over a small hole, filled with salty water. And in that nest, were three baby Sea Serpents.
---
N/A
#33 Posted: 22:29:54 25/07/2009
Plz write more again.
#34 Posted: 22:49:19 25/07/2009
Aw! Baby Sea Serpents!smilie Please continue!
#35 Posted: 02:21:09 26/07/2009
awwwwwww... write more!!
---
#36 Posted: 04:12:13 27/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I'll probably write some more later, due to school and homework, sorry.
---
N/A
#37 Posted: 07:49:35 27/07/2009
homework.....I have too much of that.
---
#38 Posted: 06:55:34 28/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay! I'm back!
Deigo stared down with great intrest at Silaka's pups. They were just like her, but smaller, and one of them was a dark purple. "This one is Saldowr," Silaka said, nodding towards the dark purple one. Must be a male, Deigo thought. "This one is Mellina," Silaka purred, nodding to the light green one. "And this one is Veixea." Deigo stared down at Veixea. Something in her eyes seemed to pull Deigo more closer to her, but he hesitated. Silaka laughed. "Veixea is found of Deigo, and Deigo is found of Veixea." Deigo narrowed his eyes.
"I am not!" But deep down, Deigo seemed to like the little Sea Serpent.
The three pups started to wail, and Silaka bent down her long neck, (this might cause you to be sick, so be warned) and coughed up mushed up fish into her babies mouths. Deigo felt his stomach turn. No way would I ever eat that in a million years, Deigo thought, as his face turned sightly green. And I can't stay here for long, I have to go. . .but to where? I can't ever go back to SaborClan, or even continue on The Great Flight. I'll just have to be a loner for the rest of my life. Deigo thought miserably.
Silaka finished feeding her pups, she turned her great head towards him.
"Silaka will swim you back to surface," Deigo smiled up at her.
"Thank you, I really am grateful." Deigo added, glancing back at Veixea.
"Come," Silaka said, lowering her head, so Deigo could climb on.
Without warning, Silaka dived deep into the water, with a swirl of bubbles. Wait! I can't breathe! Deigo's lungs screamed for air, as salt water filled his nose and mouth. As if Silaka read his mind, she quickened up the pace. Before Deigo knew it, they were back above the surface.
Deigo gasped for air, and stared out to sea. "Silaka must return to pups, good luck, Sabor Dragon." Silaka said, as she laid Deigo on a rock, that was sticking out of the water. Deigo watched as Silaka disapeered into the sea. Deigo sighed, he exzamined his wings. He wouldn't bother trying to scent his Clan, there was no point. Back in teh forest, The Day of the Ice would be setting in, and SkyClan would be hibernating. I have to go back to the forest, it's the only place I know. But I just won't ever see my Clan again, or my family. Deigo bit back the tears as he thought of the smiling face of his mother, and the happy excited voice of Taka. He didn't care about Manko or Varzal, Manko had never loved him, and Varzal never showed Deigo any respect.
Deigo spread out his wings, ready to fly. But then his stomach growled with hunger, and he realized how hungry he was. He couldn't fly that far without food. Deigo stared down into the water. He would have to catch some fish. Just then, Deigo saw a silver movement flicker under the waves. Fish! Deigo waited again to see if the fish would come up to the surface again. For what had seemed like hours, the fish finally reaperred. Deigo watched it with cunning eyes, watching it's every move.
When the fish was close enough, Deigo lunged towards it with his paw, claws exstened, and grasped the fish in his claws. The fish squirmed and wriggled, but Deigo clunged on it tight. Deigo placed the fish onto the rock, and sank his razor-sharp fangs into the fish's flesh, and realeased the venom. Slowly, the fish started to stop moving, and it's breathing vanshied. Deigo smiled with greed as he began to devore the fish.
Within a couple of large bites, and a good suck on the blood, there was nothing left of the silver fish but a couple of bones and fins.
Deigo felt strength come back to him, and he really felt like flying again.
He spreaded his wings, flapped them a few times, and soared into the sky.
---
N/A
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#39 Posted: 11:10:11 28/07/2009
Please wright more! smilie *pops wine bottles and throws pop corn everywhere*

I'm going to start a new story soon. It's called "Firefrost: The path to destiny" smiliesmilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#40 Posted: 05:27:37 29/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Cool! Tell me when it's up.
Hours had past, and the sun had started to set. Deigo's wings ached with pain, and his stomach growled with hunger. The fish he had eaten seemed like days ago. . .until, that is, when Deigo saw the shoreline. His stomach fizzed with happiness. He had made it. But I can't go back to my Clan, and it would be winter now. Deigo remined himself coldly.
With all the strength he had left in him, Deigo flapped his wings four more times, then glided towards the sand. Deigo folded his wings, still in the air, and then colasped onto the soft sand. Finally, now I can get some rest. Deigo thought as his eyes slowly started to shut.

Deigo was dreaming he was in a thick fog, trying to find his family. "Mother! Father! Taka? Varzal! Where are you?" Deigo yelled into the fog. "Deigo. . .come over here!" A familar voice yelped. "Taka! Where are you?" Deigo called, heart thumping with happiness that he had heard his brother. Deigo thought that he saw a movement flicker across the fog, but it must of been his eyes playing tricks on him.
"Taka!" Deigo yowled, starting to panic. "Deigo! Come here!" Taka cried, as a faint figure of Deigo's brother emerged from the fog. Deigo's eyes brightened. He raced over to his brother, his heart thumping so loud that he thought that Taka could heart it. "Taka! I'm here!" Deigo cried.
Just when Deigo was about to hug his brother, the earth dissovled beneath his paws, and he fell into a black hole.
"Taka!! Help me!" Deigo screamed, flapping his wings wildily, but he couldn't fly, under all this pressure of the gravity. Taka didn't do anything, but stare down into the hole. "Bye-bye, brother." Taka called softly, then vanished. "Nooooo. . .!" Deigo cried, as he fell to his death.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:28:04 29/07/2009 by Skyqueen
#41 Posted: 16:34:38 29/07/2009
Wow, plz write more.

LoL That'd be funny if Deigo's dream went like this:

"Taka!" Deigo yowled, starting to panic. "Deigo! Come here!" Taka cried. Deigo saw a faint figure of his little brother appear in front of a tree. Deigo's heart thudded and his eyes sparkled. He got up and raced over to his brother. "Taka! Taka I'm here!" Deigo yelped.
With every pawstep, he ran closer and closer to Taka, standing on the base of the tree's roots. But as he neared it, the figure of his brother disappeared in a misty red fog. With a yelp, Deigo headed into blackness.

His eyes snapped open in spook as a large slam woke him. Dazed, he looked around. He lay by a tree, his head throbbing.

_________

See? He actually ran into the tree. smilie
#42 Posted: 12:23:59 30/07/2009
^ LOL! xD

It's up now. And I'm going to start on it tomorrow. smilie Oh, and my other story is finished. And I'm going to start the next one soon.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#43 Posted: 05:36:01 31/07/2009 | Topic Creator
LOL. That's halrious Firestar.smilie

Cool! I'll check it when I have time, and finish reading your other one.
Suddenly, he realized where he was. On the shore. What about my Cl- no, I don't have a Clan anymore, since I failed The Great Flight. Deigo sighed. Deigo's nostrils flared. He could scent another dragon near by. He imdently reconized the scent. SkyClan dragon. But aren't they meant to be hibernating? He would have to find out. Deigo padded along the shore, scenting the air every now and then to pick up the Sky dragon scent. Deigo's ears pricked. Deigo had heard a thudder of paw steps behind him. Deigo whipped around, snarling at whatever was behind him.
Nothing. Deigo was puzzled. I'm sure I heard something, Deigo shook his head. No, I must be imagioning it. Deigo carried on, and tasted the air again. This time the Sky dragon scent was much more stronger. Suddenly, a snake-like dragon leapt ontop of Deigo, before he had a chance to move. The dragon pinned him down, snarling. A Sky dragon! Deigo growled at the dragon, and kicked it off. The Sky dragon went flying, it's snake-like body twisting and turning in the air.
Then the dragon reaveled two enormous bat-like wings, and glided towards Deigo. Suprisingly, the dragon didn't attack. It just landed in-front of Deigo, staring at him. This Sky dragon was clearly a female.
"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" The she-Sky dragon snarled.
Deigo growled, and flexed his claws. But before he could reply, the she-dragon spoke back. "Aren't Sabor-toothed dragons meant to be on The Great Flight?" Deigo was losing his paitence with this dragon.
"And aren't Sky dragons meant to be hibernating?" Deigo shot back.
The SkyClan dragon stepped back, clearly embrassed.
"I have never hibernated, and I never will. That's why I was banished from my Clan. Hibernating has never worked for me." The Sky dragon said, suddenly not so angry.
Deigo calmed down a little. "I lost my Clan on The Great Flight, and the Dragon Code says-" "Yeah, I know, that if a dragon has lost their Clan on The Great Flight, they can never return."
"Um, I'm Deigo." Deigo replied. The Sky dragon smiled at him. "I'm Chihhiro," The Sky dragon purred.
---
N/A
#44 Posted: 06:15:48 31/07/2009
WM!!! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#45 Posted: 10:46:44 31/07/2009
cool!
more!!
---
#46 Posted: 16:10:22 31/07/2009
Yes WM!!!
#47 Posted: 21:20:51 31/07/2009
Quote: Firestar
Wow, plz write more.

LoL That'd be funny if Deigo's dream went like this:

"Taka!" Deigo yowled, starting to panic. "Deigo! Come here!" Taka cried. Deigo saw a faint figure of his little brother appear in front of a tree. Deigo's heart thudded and his eyes sparkled. He got up and raced over to his brother. "Taka! Taka I'm here!" Deigo yelped.
With every pawstep, he ran closer and closer to Taka, standing on the base of the tree's roots. But as he neared it, the figure of his brother disappeared in a misty red fog. With a yelp, Deigo headed into blackness.

His eyes snapped open in spook as a large slam woke him. Dazed, he looked around. He lay by a tree, his head throbbing.

_________

See? He actually ran into the tree. smilie

That's halrious.smilie

Please write more, Sky!
#48 Posted: 23:53:21 31/07/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie
Deigo suddenly felt his mouth water, and the taste for fresh dragon blood. I haven't had dragon blood since last year, Deigo thought hungrily, as he licked his lips. Chihhiro was ofviously confused. "Hey? What's up with you? Are you hungry?" Chihhiro asked. Deigo was puzzled. I guess she doesn't know that Sabor-toothed dragons drink other dragons blood. "Yes! You must be hungry! Follow me, I know just what to get." Chihhiro replied, as she bounded off into a bush. Deigo was very close to snapping her neck. He longed for her blood. Blood. . .flesh. . .meat. . . Deigo kept on repeating these words in his head, curling his tounge, and licking his lips as if he was eating something now.
Chihhiro soon came back, with a limp bird in her jaws. "Here," She said, her voice muffled with feathers. "Just for you." Deigo stared down at the bird, then at the Sky dragon. Something made him stop wanting to suck her blood. She had just caught a piece of fresh-kill for him, as soon as they had met. Maybe I won't kill her after all, Deigo thought, as he sank his fangs into the bird, and started to drain the blood. When Deigo had finished, he looked up at Chihhiro.
"Thank you, no other dragon has ever caught fresh-kill for me before." Deigo replied. Chihhiro smiled up at him. "Don't mention it! Yeah, wanna be pals? You know, friends?" Chihhiro asked. Deigo blinked at her, surprised. "But were from different Clans, and the Dragon Code says-"
"Yeah, but were not in a Clan anymore, are we? Come on!" Chihhiro said, as she lightly batted Deigo with her tail. "Tag! Your it!" Chihhiro yowled, as she spread her wings, and with one big flap, she was high in the sky.
"Bet ya can't catch me!" Deigo had never played with a dragon from another Clan before, but it looked like fun. Deigo grinned. "I'm coming to get you!" He yowled playfully, as he took off after the SkyClan dragon.
---
N/A
#49 Posted: 00:11:52 01/08/2009
WM again!
The DoomSong Yellow Sparx Gems: 1120
#50 Posted: 00:31:34 01/08/2009
WM!!This is great! Chapter 4 of my story The Light will be up soon.
---
And I don't even care if he's a bit of a moron.
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me