Page 1 of 1
What's 3 Gonna be llike? Spoilers Waring. [CLOSED]
Lil-Cynder Blue Sparx Gems: 829
#1 Posted: 01:32:24 09/10/2007 | Topic Creator
What can we expect in the Third game?

Here's what I know...

Spyro will have to deal with his evil powers now and struggle to stay good.

Spyro , Cynder and Sparx will wake in a different world.

Hunter will play a part in the game.

The Dark Master will be defeated. (The LOFS is a trilogy so I assume that.)

Chronicler might show up again? (Maybe?)
---
The night is always darkest before the dawn...The DAWN IS COMING.

http://doppelgangergang.googlepages.com/home2
Mystery Man Fodder
#2 Posted: 13:47:54 09/10/2007
Oh. Now you tell me. Spyro's gonna try to deal with his evil powers and struggle to stay good. Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx will be in a different world.
Maybe, they'll end up in an alternate universe where the first Spyro series took place.
Nayamou Green Sparx Gems: 310
#3 Posted: 14:36:57 09/10/2007
Quote: Mystery Man
Maybe, they'll end up in an alternate universe where the first Spyro series took place.

I sure hope so. Or maybe that will be at the end of the third game...?
Spyro Fodder
#4 Posted: 22:02:13 10/10/2007
No offense but that seems very stupid, the new Spyro games are serious and not so super, "Hey lets run around and eat butterflies. i mean i love the old games but they aren't serious
Mystery Man Fodder
#5 Posted: 00:12:31 11/10/2007
Oh. Well, they might end up in the past to stop the Dark Master from becoming evil.
Spyrodude25 Blue Sparx Gems: 929
#6 Posted: 21:30:25 11/10/2007
dont forget spyro, cynder, and sparx are trapped in the well of souls.
---
smilie and smilie don't like each other!
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#7 Posted: 08:33:07 12/10/2007
Quote: Spyrodude25
dont forget spyro, cynder, and sparx are trapped in the well of souls.

Well, they could be rescued by the possible hunter character's tribe (if he ever has one)?
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#8 Posted: 12:34:14 12/10/2007
I hope there are in tlos 3 these things:

-Spyro and Cynder in co-op mode inside the game

-more cutscenes

-actually same like ANB and TEN but
-less fighting
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#9 Posted: 16:47:04 12/10/2007
Guesses about what will happen in the third one?

Well...

If I understood the end of the game well, the truth about the Dark Master is that he's dead and that Gaul was trying to create a new Dark Master, not revive the old one. His plan succeeded, Spyro becoming the new Dark Master although his plan ended up back-firing ; Spyro did not obey Gaul and teared him and his troops apart before being brought back to reason by Cynder.

Then, in order to save his friends from death and seal the evil that he has become for all eternity, Spyro froze the entire Well of Souls in time, turning himself, Sparx, and Cynder into statues of ice, forever frozen in time... or so it should have been.

The story could have technically ended here but the Chronicler's last words as well as the Hunter scene obviously show that the story is not yet over.

How come?

Here's my theory:

Remember when the Chronicler said that the Dark Master was born when the last purple dragon came into contact with the core of suffering and hatred contained within the Dark Realm through the Well of Souls?

As the Dark Master, Spyro unleashed such power that it caused the entire Well of Souls to breakdown... and my guess is that the so-called core of pure suffering took the opportunity to escape from the Dark Realm.

Thus, although all the main villains are dead and that the Dark Master issue is fixed (Spyro sealed himself), he indirectly freed an even greater evil than he could have ever been.

Now, my guess is that a number of years will pass during which the story about Spyro and his deeds will spread all over the world. Also, the dark force will take the opportunity to start corrupting the world, Dark Master avatar or not.

Eventually, the world will once again be on the edge of destruction and a certain Hunter will remember about the story of Spyro. So, he heads to the Well of Souls (which is still frozen in time), find Spyro, and then somehow break the seal that keep him and his friends frozen in time.

Next game begin here.

As for how the plot of the third game will actually go on...

Well, my guess is that Spyro will have to deal with a world that has changed much after all the years he spent sealed. He will also have to deal with the fact that he is the Dark Master and that although he now has absolutely insane amounts of power, insanity is a constant problem, his power being as harmful to him as it is to his foes.

Finally, I guess that Spyro will finally get the opportunity to fight the dark force and break the cycle of destruction that has been affecting his world thus restoring true peace to the world.

--

Well, that's my theory.

Of course, I could be wrong. I assume that since Gaul was trying to create a new Dark Master that the old one is dead (and well, there's hints toward that as well). Still, there's a lot of things that aren't explained ; was the "Dark Master" that Cynder referred to and that was calling to Spyro rather the dark force from within the Dark Realm or rather really the last Dark Master, who has somehow been kept alive by the dark force?

There's still a fair bit of loose ends and well, only the people at Krome and Sierra really knows for sure how the story will end and the truth about the whole Dark Master confusion.

That's all for now.

Have a nice day everyone!
Last edited at 16:52:36 12/10/2007 by Zerodius
ignitus Ripto Gems: 311
#10 Posted: 20:04:33 12/10/2007
Well my friend tolled me that spyro will be able to turn into Dark giga spyro!
Dark giga spyro is combined with Ignitus, volteer, cyril, terrador, young cynder, evil cynder, and the chronicler! Also some spyro parts too! spyro has 6 breaths in dark giga spyro form. they are fire, electricity, ice, earth, dark breath, and the new breath is acid breath! Dark giga spyros hight is 50 feet tall! My friend also said that the difficulty level is the same as TLOS a new beginning!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#11 Posted: 20:48:53 12/10/2007
Quote: Zerodius
Guesses about what will happen in the third one?

Well...

If I understood the end of the game well, the truth about the Dark Master is that he's dead and that Gaul was trying to create a new Dark Master, not revive the old one. His plan succeeded, Spyro becoming the new Dark Master although his plan ended up back-firing ; Spyro did not obey Gaul and teared him and his troops apart before being brought back to reason by Cynder.

Then, in order to save his friends from death and seal the evil that he has become for all eternity, Spyro froze the entire Well of Souls in time, turning himself, Sparx, and Cynder into statues of ice, forever frozen in time... or so it should have been.

The story could have technically ended here but the Chronicler's last words as well as the Hunter scene obviously show that the story is not yet over.

How come?

Here's my theory:

Remember when the Chronicler said that the Dark Master was born when the last purple dragon came into contact with the core of suffering and hatred contained within the Dark Realm through the Well of Souls?

As the Dark Master, Spyro unleashed such power that it caused the entire Well of Souls to breakdown... and my guess is that the so-called core of pure suffering took the opportunity to escape from the Dark Realm.

Thus, although all the main villains are dead and that the Dark Master issue is fixed (Spyro sealed himself), he indirectly freed an even greater evil than he could have ever been.

Now, my guess is that a number of years will pass during which the story about Spyro and his deeds will spread all over the world. Also, the dark force will take the opportunity to start corrupting the world, Dark Master avatar or not.

Eventually, the world will once again be on the edge of destruction and a certain Hunter will remember about the story of Spyro. So, he heads to the Well of Souls (which is still frozen in time), find Spyro, and then somehow break the seal that keep him and his friends frozen in time.

Next game begin here.

As for how the plot of the third game will actually go on...

Well, my guess is that Spyro will have to deal with a world that has changed much after all the years he spent sealed. He will also have to deal with the fact that he is the Dark Master and that although he now has absolutely insane amounts of power, insanity is a constant problem, his power being as harmful to him as it is to his foes.

Finally, I guess that Spyro will finally get the opportunity to fight the dark force and break the cycle of destruction that has been affecting his world thus restoring true peace to the world.

--

Well, that's my theory.

Of course, I could be wrong. I assume that since Gaul was trying to create a new Dark Master that the old one is dead (and well, there's hints toward that as well). Still, there's a lot of things that aren't explained ; was the "Dark Master" that Cynder referred to and that was calling to Spyro rather the dark force from within the Dark Realm or rather really the last Dark Master, who has somehow been kept alive by the dark force?

There's still a fair bit of loose ends and well, only the people at Krome and Sierra really knows for sure how the story will end and the truth about the whole Dark Master confusion.

That's all for now.

Have a nice day everyone!

That might be crazy enough to work...

...and considering you were right about the Dark Master... I think... I'm siding with you! >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Mystery Man Fodder
#12 Posted: 21:23:54 12/10/2007
Well, zerodius, you're right about The Dark Master being a dragon.
My fan-made plot:
Spyro has to deal with his dark side while being in a world where Hunter lives with his tribe(If he has one!).
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#13 Posted: 20:27:19 14/10/2007
Hmm... I don't really know but I know it will be good.

Note: Remember Wild the guest? It is me!
Last edited at 20:27:44 14/10/2007 by Wild
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#14 Posted: 20:57:08 14/10/2007
I think that it would probably have more dragons, more difficult enemies, more puzzles to solve, and maybe another villian. And a lot harder and longer than the Eternal Night! But this is what I think.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#15 Posted: 21:53:48 14/10/2007
Hmmm! Maybe Sparx and Cynder need to work with each other to find Spyro and you may get to play Cynder!
Mystery Man Fodder
#16 Posted: 14:15:49 15/10/2007
What if Spyro, Sparx, and Cynder ended up in the Human World?
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#17 Posted: 18:08:55 15/10/2007
Dont kill me HIR for what i put in my topic..
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#18 Posted: 11:03:48 19/10/2007
I hope in part 3, that you et to play for Ignitus, or any other guardian on this game! And playable Cynder! And maybe Sparx. And there should be a new enemy, like they made Gaul the Ape King the main boss in TEN, and Gaul wasn't mentioned in ANB.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me