Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > what do you think of violet?
Page 1 of 29 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29
what do you think of violet? [CLOSED]
hi-im-cynder Red Sparx Gems: 37
#1 Posted: 05:47:34 04/07/2009 | Topic Creator
ok, for those of you who dont already know, violet is just some spyro and cynder mix and knock off that is made famous by people puting her in stories and art... i personaly dont like her, shes too goody-goody and pink! what do you think?
---
cynder, the dark night. yep. i dont know what to say... just, pointy, funny, weard and cynder, hi-im-cynder!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#2 Posted: 11:18:46 04/07/2009
She's another stupid Mary-sue and Violet-The-Dragoness has no ida how to cope with Art Haters maturely.
Poppy Ripto Gems: 1021
#3 Posted: 11:49:29 04/07/2009
Hm?
I never paid much attention to Violet.
Too many whiney people trying to get their rip-off characters famous with knock-off stories.
I also agree with Tango.
#4 Posted: 20:53:22 04/07/2009 | Topic Creator
wait, your insulting violet, right? or me?
---
cynder, the dark night. yep. i dont know what to say... just, pointy, funny, weard and cynder, hi-im-cynder!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#5 Posted: 20:55:58 04/07/2009
Quote: hi-im-cynder
wait, your insulting violet, right? or me?

*facepalm* What do you think! smilie
#6 Posted: 20:57:40 04/07/2009 | Topic Creator
violet.
---
#7 Posted: 20:58:52 04/07/2009
violet.

Congratulations... U win...
#8 Posted: 21:04:40 04/07/2009 | Topic Creator
...ok than...
---
#9 Posted: 21:13:17 04/07/2009
...ok than...

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm bionicle2809... I'm like the crazy person who sits in the corner of the room waiting for the right moment to make a comment... Also, I'm insane so you may have to get used to it...
#10 Posted: 21:19:18 04/07/2009 | Topic Creator
hay, its cool man, im insane too, but i like to just let it out all the time so its like im not doing anything. heh, poeple i know would be scared if i acted normal...and nice to meet ya, im hi-im-cynder
---
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#11 Posted: 21:26:11 04/07/2009
Uh, I think she's just a copy cat sue... Seriously, can't anyone make a dragon who's NOT based off of Spyro, Ember, Cynder, Flame, or other childish dragon and NOT have them live in a Spyro universe?

I think that's why everyone hates my character Arthur for, although he's different, ADULT, and lives in a completely different universe.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#12 Posted: 21:43:25 04/07/2009
hay, its cool man, im insane too, but i like to just let it out all the time so its like im not doing anything. heh, poeple i know would be scared if i acted normal...and nice to meet ya, im hi-im-cynder

Yeah... Thats what there like with me... One time someone was like "Oh no... Your acting normal, whats wrong?" and they realy are serious about like trying to comfort me and stuff smilie
#13 Posted: 21:43:39 04/07/2009 | Topic Creator
i respect that, but im still a big spyro and cynder fan. and, trust me, the renamon fan base is een worse when it somes to charactors. i do liek some of the knockoffs iv seen, but violet is just retarted...
---
#14 Posted: 21:45:37 04/07/2009 | Topic Creator
lol, nice. thay think im going to kill someone if i act normal. its alot of fun.
---
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#15 Posted: 22:37:49 04/07/2009
Seen Violet, I was like *shrug*.
#16 Posted: 00:02:53 05/07/2009
Arthur > Violet
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#17 Posted: 00:15:17 05/07/2009 | Topic Creator
lol smilie <- idk
---
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10790
#18 Posted: 01:34:18 05/07/2009
Violet = Fail

That's what I think.
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#19 Posted: 02:02:09 05/07/2009
Who is this Violet all of you are talking about?
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#20 Posted: 02:03:40 05/07/2009
Quote: artiste_violet
Violet = Fail

That's what I think.

I think you think well. smilie
You summed it all up into one word that is WIN.
#21 Posted: 02:47:32 05/07/2009
Quote: Tango
She's another stupid Mary-sue and Violet-The-Dragoness has no ida how to cope with Art Haters maturely.

Um...How is the character a Mary-Sue?
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#22 Posted: 03:10:36 05/07/2009
Violet looks like a re-coloration of Cynder from DotD, with the same kind of iron jewelry and the same kind of appearance.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#23 Posted: 03:15:02 05/07/2009
Uh... who's Violet? I can safely say I've steered clear of every single thing in the entirety of the internet that involves one "Violet." <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#24 Posted: 03:15:07 05/07/2009
But I have looked up the artists' name on DeviantArt.com and she says she changed her characters' appearance.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:43 05/07/2009 by ShadowDragon91
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#25 Posted: 03:37:24 05/07/2009
Violet = Fail

That's what I think.

I thought Violet was one of your characters on DeviantART, or do the two just have the same names?
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10790
#26 Posted: 04:01:26 05/07/2009
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Violet = Fail

That's what I think.

I thought Violet was one of your characters on DeviantART, or do the two just have the same names?

We both have a character with the same name. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:02:21 05/07/2009 by artiste_violet
#27 Posted: 04:34:22 05/07/2009
^But I'm guessing yours is a little better developed and designed.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#28 Posted: 05:52:39 05/07/2009 | Topic Creator
YES, AND VIOLET IS ALSO A PREP WHO IS OBSESED WITH SPYRO, freaky pbsesed... sorry about the caps...
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#29 Posted: 14:34:38 05/07/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
Uh, I think she's just a copy cat sue... Seriously, can't anyone make a dragon who's NOT based off of Spyro, Ember, Cynder, Flame, or other childish dragon and NOT have them live in a Spyro universe?

The draconic form of my character, Cookie, is actually somewhat of a recolor. I'm to lazy to redesign her though, so I just elongated the crest.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#30 Posted: 03:38:37 06/07/2009
I didn't copy my dragon(Spyra T.D.) off of any Spyro charicter,WHATSOEVER!

Even though she looks KINDA like Cynder,I'm updating her body color and look soon...I forced myself to do this...since people are saying that i copyed Cynder....when she's NOTHING like her!xD
I just got it off SFRB's Cynder dress up thingy!THATS THE PROBLEM!xD

Anwai,back on topic,I think Violet is pretty cool...sorry haters....but she rocks!
I'm juss waiting for people to notice me...(wich they have ALOT now...)...and start to draw out Spyra and st00fz..untill then,I'm doing my best to make a statement!

Violet rawks..and she ALWAYS WILL!smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#31 Posted: 04:35:55 06/07/2009
I think Violet is awesome. Anyway, there's no reason to make fun of her. She's just a dragon that someone made up. smilie
#32 Posted: 05:26:00 06/07/2009
Quote: wanderist
I think Violet is awesome. Anyway, there's no reason to make fun of her. She's just a dragon that someone made up. smilie

She's just a rip-off of Cynder...
#33 Posted: 05:35:03 06/07/2009
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: wanderist

She's just a rip-off of Cynder...

I know. People need to look back at what we've been saying. xD
#34 Posted: 20:13:18 06/07/2009
She's not a rip-off of Cynder!VioletDragoness said that already,and is trying to get it through to people!

Oi....
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#35 Posted: 21:49:19 06/07/2009
Quote: spyrathedragon
She's not a rip-off of Cynder!VioletDragoness said that already,and is trying to get it through to people!

Oi....

Yeah. She's even had changed Violet.
#36 Posted: 23:18:38 06/07/2009
Yup!
She even changed Violet so people would stop ranting and raving her head off....Just becouse she's gone famouse!

I wonder why people are so pissed at the famouse people...and the people who are always working hard to earn what they diserve!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#37 Posted: 01:48:16 07/07/2009
I've never paid any attention to her to be honest.
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#38 Posted: 02:24:00 07/07/2009
I don't even know who she is... *looks up on google*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Kelthateah Green Sparx Gems: 100
#39 Posted: 02:44:55 07/07/2009
ok, for those of you who dont already know, violet is just some spyro and cynder mix and knock off that is made famous by people puting her in stories and art... i personaly dont like her, shes too goody-goody and pink! what do you think?

Exactly.
Even though I have to say the majority of the fanbase now has gotten less and less ...er...intelligent to say the least. Most of the (newer) fans now only know spyro and related characters from TLoS series/universe and not the insomniac one, so they tend to base fancharacter's off of TLoS rather than taking in the diversity and uniqueness that the original Dragon elder designs from the first Spyro. Go through the guidebook, even though some of the dragons have similar body types/ colors they still ALL look unique. Fancharacters now tend to be based off Cynder more than anyone else though.

Just my opinion :S
#40 Posted: 03:26:18 07/07/2009
That my friend..is wrong....
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#41 Posted: 04:52:30 07/07/2009
Yup!
She even changed Violet so people would stop ranting and raving her head off....Just becouse she's gone famouse!

I wonder why people are so pissed at the famouse people...and the people who are always working hard to earn what they diserve!

Sorry, Spyra. But i'm gonna point something out in there.

*ahem* Of course she's going to change the designs. She's pretty much listening to what other people tell her. That's weak. And like Tango's first post, she doesn't know how to cope. -w-
Now, how is stealing some elses' character "hard work"? Someone who actually created Cynder should be getting all of the love, not some copycat you can talk to.
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#42 Posted: 05:39:58 07/07/2009
Quote: Poppy
Yup!

*ahem* Of course she's going to change the designs. She's pretty much listening to what other people tell her. That's weak. And like Tango's first post, she doesn't know how to cope. -w-
Now, how is stealing some elses' character "hard work"? Someone who actually created Cynder should be getting all of the love, not some copycat you can talk to.

Not the mechion that the Name Spyra is just Spyro with a A at the end of it.smilie I hate how poeple will take two spyro Characters and mix there names to make one other dragon. My character Deanna was origanally created to be my dragon self. She thinks and acts the same as i do.
And Id love to see yours cuz the virsions of Spyra i saw looks EXACTALY LIKE SPYRO.
Id love to see Violet though and see her old virsion and er new virsion and compare the two.
---
Yeet
#43 Posted: 05:45:48 07/07/2009
Quote: Cynder1
Quote: Poppy
Yup!

Not the mechion that the Name Spyra is just Spyro with a A at the end of it.smilie I hate how poeple will take two spyro Characters and mix there names to make one other dragon. My character Deanna was origanally created to be my dragon self. She thinks and acts the same as i do.
And Id love to see yours cuz the virsions of Spyra i saw looks EXACTALY LIKE SPYRO.
Id love to see Violet though and see her old virsion and er new virsion and compare the two.

Whenever I'm stuck for name... I go on this site were you can search for the meaning of names... Like say I wanted someone who's name meant shadow, I'd justs type in shadow and choose any of the names...
#44 Posted: 06:05:35 07/07/2009
Ok, Violet and her new form is a rip off or Ember, Cynder, and Spyro
Same with this one
---
Yeet
#45 Posted: 06:33:50 07/07/2009
I'm beginning to wonder... What's the point on ripping-off someone? I mean, honestly, stealing someone else's designs? Recoloring? Oh, and to top it off! Don't forget that!
"I'm gonna add some accesories so people won't notice the rip-off character i've made!"

... *facepalm*
Glad my little Nana doesn't look like a rip-off... or Vozlen. -w-
#46 Posted: 18:50:45 07/07/2009
The reason why I'm SPYRA for dams sake is:
I was a hyper active Spyro fan so my friends would call me "Spyro's Sister"
Then i thought of a way to shorten it,So that's when "Spyra" came in.
And from then on my friends would call me Spyra...ok?NOW STOP FLAMING ME!I'M NOT TRYING TO COPY SPYRO OKAY?OR CYNDER!GAWSH FREAKING DAGIT!

Hey..you know what?I'm not even going to give you any ammo here....>.>
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#47 Posted: 19:15:08 07/07/2009
*Lods gun and shoots* :3 just did.
Thats a loud of crack.smilieFans dont become sisters of brothers, i knoe for a fact that brothers and sisters dont alwas look up to you and worship you so BACK OFF WITH THE CAPES!!!!!

^
And my character kinda has the purple and black theam to her but i made her long before Cynder came along.
Well mabe the ones who make there characters look like Cynder was probally made before Cynders time and Cynder just riped them off.......
But i know for a fact that Spyra the dragon was a rip-of of Cynder but fine watev.
---
Yeet
#48 Posted: 19:20:08 07/07/2009
Hey, Cynder1, leave the poor kid alone, already. Spyra is a friend of mine and I think she's okay.

And... this is hateing on Violet, not Spyra. >.>
#49 Posted: 20:26:32 07/07/2009
They asked for my opinion and i gave it, and also pointing out hers as well so leave ME alongsmilie

And isnt Fanom for stories not opinions of characters? And shouldnt we just keep that to ourself so we dont start flamwars( i ave no room in talking but watevsmilie)? So shouldt this be in stuff and nonsence?smilie Im relly confused here smilie
---
Yeet
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:32:54 07/07/2009 by Cynder1
Peacelovespyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2864
#50 Posted: 20:52:25 07/07/2009
Sort of a Mary-sue. Could have been a good character if she didn't try to steal Spyro, and had a more original design.
---
♥ keep moving forward ♥
Page 1 of 29 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me