Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > My idea of a new spyro game
Page 1 of 1
My idea of a new spyro game [CLOSED]
spyro1158 Blue Sparx Gems: 557
#1 Posted: 01:12:19 26/06/2009 | Topic Creator
i was thinking of a cool new spyro game, and here's the storyline:

Malefor is gone, and peace has been in the dragon world for a long time. Until all of a sudden, Spyro and Cynder were having fun, and all of a sudden the darkness seeps right out of Spyro, thus creating Dark Spyro. Spyro and Cynder have kids, which they name Orange and Yellow. They train Orange and Yellow and once they are 12 years old, they start fighting. Spyro, Cynder, Orange, and Yellow all fight the enemies, and all of a sudden, a new monster that Dark Spyro created puts the touch of darkness on Spyro and Cynder, and Orange and Yellow wake up in a new world. They realize that they are in the Human world. Humans are afraid of them, but all of the spyro believers decide to help the poor dragons out. All of a sudden,all kinds of creatures that come through warp holes to the human world cause massive destruction! the spyro believers grab laser guns and laser them, Orange and Yellow do their stuff, then all the enemies are dead. So then Orange and Yellow get sent back to the dragon world. They go on an adventure to get Spyro and Cynder back to normal, and destroy Dark Spyro. Then they meet Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril, and Terrador. They learn the Evil Sapper Fury from the guardians. Will they get the darkness out of Spyro and Cynder, and destroy Dark Spyro? Or, will they get sapped by the darkness, turn into dark dragons too, and destroy the dragon world, and the human world?
---
I'm not a big fan of Activision at all now. They are completely killing Spyro with the Machine Gun of Greediness and Merchandising.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2 Posted: 01:17:59 26/06/2009
There is a topic specifically meant for this. =_=
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
spyro1158 Blue Sparx Gems: 557
#3 Posted: 01:20:06 26/06/2009 | Topic Creator
i know, but i wanted my own forum space
---
I'm not a big fan of Activision at all now. They are completely killing Spyro with the Machine Gun of Greediness and Merchandising.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me