Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
make your own bosses [CLOSED]
Lavagolem Blue Sparx Gems: 979
#1 Posted: 18:07:13 19/06/2009 | Topic Creator
come up with a new boss, and say how to defeat it.
The only rule is that it has to be a "find the weakpoint" kind of boss, not the "hit it till it dies" kind.
---
I have lost all faith in the gaming industry. ¬__¬
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#2 Posted: 19:32:23 19/06/2009
Name: Diamond-Cutter
Height: 10ft 5in
Weight: 2012 lbs
Description: A shiny diamond made statue that guards the ultimate dragon weapon. He has a 9ft double sided axe as his weapon. He can also take pieces of his diamond skin and use them as spears or knives. He can also charge with his diamond spiked helmet. He can get his head stuck in walls if you dont get hit by the charge.

Weakness: There is a crack on his back. Using your earth bomb can make the crack even bigger and let it spread all over him to completly crack

(He's like the Executioner Majini from Resident Evil 5)
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:16 19/06/2009 by Phantom 69
spyro52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1746
#3 Posted: 20:22:39 19/06/2009
Hmmmmm.....
Mines like Jacquase from the first Game...
Name:.Darvmosse(not moose mosse)
Height:Same a Jacquase
Wieght:Same
Description:Evil,can talk,has the power to raise the dead causes death to everything.Hates good things and his twin.Lives in the dark realm.
Can have the ablity to shapeshift and only likes the smart ones.
---
Portal 2 is brilliant smilie
#4 Posted: 20:42:27 19/06/2009 | Topic Creator
and how do you kill him?
---
Hufflepuff Green Sparx Gems: 174
#5 Posted: 00:57:51 20/06/2009
Name: Raekai

Height: 4ft 3in

Weight: 57 lbs.

Description: A large purple wolf with red markings and wings (Like the sorcerer) Wears a gold mask with rubies.

How to kill: After his Convexity Fire Breath (given to him by the power of the mask), Use the earth bomb to slip the mask off. Attack the mask untill it goes back on his face. After the mask's HP is gone, hit Raekai till he's long gone.
Leetdero Red Sparx Gems: 76
#6 Posted: 05:56:00 20/06/2009
Name: arkanda

Height: 5ft

weight: 55kg

Descrition: CYBORG ZOMBIE. From the depths of convexity, he comes with retributuion. Bascially is teh scariet thing you would ever see. Looking at it makes your eyes fall out and crap shoot out of your butt. He has a chaingun, rockit lawnchair and a chain saw built in to his body and can breath demonic fire and has a demonic energy shield, powered in his back

How to kill: After he has fired from his chaingun and rockitlawnchair his shield has to power down. attack his weapons then. But beware of his demonic fire. After you destroy his weapons you have to kill the energy sheild and then pwn his face. and he is dead
---
Hey kids, I have this new hard to find hack that I would like to show you. It's called skill
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#7 Posted: 09:26:41 20/06/2009
Name: Blood Barron
Description: a king of a lost city wants revenge on the living he is a huge creature thing has sharp claws blood red eyes and can basicly do anything evil smilie

How to defete he lunges foward and hits the wall once that happens jump up and hit is crown ithen affter a while of doing the same his crown smashes making the celing fall then hit his mask and he dies
Leetdero Red Sparx Gems: 76
#8 Posted: 10:43:33 20/06/2009
Counter-Strike: Source sound: omg2

"Oh My God, I love this game"
---
Hey kids, I have this new hard to find hack that I would like to show you. It's called skill
#9 Posted: 19:10:59 21/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Leetdero
Counter-Strike: Source sound: omg2

"Oh My God, I love this game"

wtf are you talking about?
---
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#10 Posted: 20:12:53 21/06/2009
Steel Dragon Guardian.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#11 Posted: 20:35:37 21/06/2009
Hm............. I'll try to think. Does it have to be a Spyro boss that Spyro can actually defeat?

Name: Chaos
Height: 15 ft
Weight: 10 tons
Description: A Huge Jet black Demon, ripped dark purple wings, dark red eyes. A silverish sketelonish face, pale white hair, silver back with silver spikes. He carries a long sharp black sword with points on the edge, weirs a crown, has sharp spikers attached to his fists, can control the power of Convexity. He can do a Convexity Rage Fury, destroying anything that touches his dark inferno. Has a silver shield that can block anything no matter how hard the hit.
How to defeat: When Chaos launches his spikers at you, avoide them to get his spikes stuck in the ground. Destroy the spikes with Melee Slam. After they are destroyed, immeadeatly, Chaos will launch his sword at you, but if you avoid it, it will get stuck in the ground.
He will quickly pull it out and swipe it at you.
No matter what, the sword will get stuck in the wall. While he tries to get free, quickly fly up and destroy his shield while he can't see you because he focusing on his sword.
The demon will roar and then see his shield is destroyed and begin to use his Convexity Rage Fury.
Quickly jump out of the way before the inferno that surroundes him appears or you will die in a heartbeat.
Chaos will launch his sword at you with sharp speed, but will not get it stuck in the ground.
Chaos will shout out: "Eternal Blade!" and his sword will get dark magic on it and will kill you if it touches you.
Get it to get stuck in the wall, but then Chaos will break the wall and the other wall and start to fly up to a higher level.
You will now get the purple dragon fury.
Climb up the broken Stone to the demon's height and quickly hit him with the Purple blast a few times.
Then Chaos will fall over.
Smack his wings before he gets up with what ever element color they are. Because the colors will change now.
When Chaos gets back up, the magic shield around his wings will be gone, now just destroy his wings with purple blast to make him fall to the ground.
Attack his face until he's dead.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#12 Posted: 22:44:30 21/06/2009
BOSS NAME: Gaul Statue
HEIGHT: 50 ft.
WEIGHT: It's a statue made of concrete, so it's hard to determine.
WEAK SPOT: The diamond on its head.
ATTACKS: Being that it's a moving statue, it's sheer weight can crush even a full grown dragon. It carries a giant sword object that it can hit you with and it can take a lot of beatings.

HOW TO DESTROY IT: You must fly up and attack the diamond. Anything else and you won't be able to damage it. It moves sluggishly, so you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Yeah, I kind of got the idea from Mother 3; but heck, it does have some good boss fights in it.

I might come up with more later.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#13 Posted: 10:44:39 22/06/2009
Boss name: Cyndarkra
Height: Same as Cynder from ANB but wings are way bigger.
Weight: Same as Cynder
Weak point: the shimmering Heart crystal and/or the chains.
Attacks: Well like Cynder has claw and bite but on the screen has a blue gauge at the top of the screen. When it's full she unleashes a legendary Obliviation Fury. Oh and her breath attack; a blast of Convexity or when her gauge is full she uses a black fury beam unsted of the fury.

Obliviation fury: She pulls you underground to her lair then two of her appears one light and one dark. They breath dark and light which takes a little damage then they collide and yeah a crimzon red convexity fury.

How to kill: after a combo of attacks she rests then falls for a while run up and smash her crystal up good! >:3
#14 Posted: 23:44:31 22/06/2009
[User Posted Image]

this would be diamond-cutter except less scarier, less buff, made out of diamond, and his axe double sided.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:09 22/06/2009 by Phantom 69
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#15 Posted: 00:19:45 23/06/2009
see youtube descrip...

and I 'll pretend the Saw environments can be boss zones
#16 Posted: 01:21:57 23/06/2009 | Topic Creator
HOW COULD THESE POSSIBLY BE SPYRO BOSSES?!!
---
#17 Posted: 03:20:06 24/06/2009
Quote: Lavagolem
HOW COULD THESE POSSIBLY BE SPYRO BOSSES?!!

Who me? smilie

Because almost NOBODY can beat them!!!

"Great. NOW I'm gonna be called 'cube-head' for life!"
[User Posted Image]
#18 Posted: 03:45:45 24/06/2009 | Topic Creator
who the crap would play m rated spyro games?!!
---
#19 Posted: 11:24:43 24/06/2009
who the crap would play m rated spyro games?!!

Spyro's growin' up a little bit and we're not young forever, but spyro's not goin rated M, he'll stay E or E+10. He's not goin not to fight fuzzy pink cats, or a bloody big dog. those pictures we put are just like versions just less violent, and I put that down too. always read the post, dont just look at the pic.
---
spyro1158 Blue Sparx Gems: 557
#20 Posted: 03:27:30 25/06/2009
Name: Evil Twin Spyro
Height: same as spyro
Weight: same as spyro
Weakness: his convexity breath being confronted with spyro's flame breath
Attacks: Same as spyro but breaths are different like he has: 1. Convexity 2. red electricity (which causes a lot more damage than normal electric.) 3.Poison (if it hits you, you become poisoned for 5 seconds.) 4. Shapeshifter (which is a red laser that makes evil twin spyro take control of you for 3 seconds.)

How to kill: evade poison breath and shapeshifter breath and once he breathes convexity, flame directly at the convexity, before it hits you, and soon the collision of the two breaths will cause an explosion (which you need to dodge the explosion so that it doesnt hit you.) once you do that, evil twin spyro will be down for 7 seconds. Keep on hitting him. Keep on doing the evading and breath collision and he will soon die.

here's an example of what he looks like:

[url]http://iantowi.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/dark_spyro_screen_shot_by_bestfanx.jpg[/url]

you just copy and paste this site into your address bar to see the image. (p.s. i couldnt put the image in here, so i just figured the you could copy and paste the image's place and see the image yourself.)
---
I'm not a big fan of Activision at all now. They are completely killing Spyro with the Machine Gun of Greediness and Merchandising.
#21 Posted: 04:12:41 25/06/2009
That's 'cause your supposed to use the[ img][/img] button
spyro52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1746
#22 Posted: 15:55:02 26/06/2009
and how do you kill him?

You cant only Light magic can destroy him but there is noone who has that power
---
Portal 2 is brilliant smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me