Page 1 of 1
DarkSpyro What would he do? Revisited [CLOSED]
Sam the Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 224
#1 Posted: 18:50:29 16/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Wait. i just realized something. In the first topic, everyone said Dark spyro would have tried to bring Ignitus back. But if that was so, why was Cynder trying fo convince him otherwise? And if you really listened to her tone, you could tell that he may have done much more. She seemed very nervous. If that was all he was trying to do, what was the worry? I'm sure the effect wouldn't have killed them.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 20:15:02 16/06/2009
Cynder knew that Ignitus wanted them to continue without him, thats the whole reason he gave his life... She was worried because:

A. Spyro would have killed her by dragging her into the belt of fire...

B. She knew that if Spyro didn't give up the darkness then he would be consumed forever. If he saved Ignitus he would have became more power hungry... He would have discovered that he could do anything... If you discovered that you could stop death, stop anyone from dying and do pretty much anything would you give it up?

So yeah... Even if Cynder survived the belt of fire Spyro would have taken her to Malefor and then possibly Malefor would turn he evil and the three of them would destroy the world together...

That one scene is more important than anyother scene in the whole game... If that one part of that scene was changed the rest of the game would have been changed...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:16:09 16/06/2009 by bionicle2809
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#3 Posted: 15:34:16 17/06/2009
well... I think this might have inspired a story here smilie

lol... Not mine either..... lol...

Yeah... Idk about be able to do anything but he would be consumed by the dark side no matter.
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
spyroking16 Blue Sparx Gems: 776
#4 Posted: 17:42:13 18/06/2009
I just thought of something. If Spyro has some will power he could use the dark powers and won't be consumed. But after what happend at the end of TEN game I doubt he has any.
---
Embrace The Darkness
irondmandragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1099
#5 Posted: 00:56:49 19/06/2009
i just think if cynder didnt say if (and its in DotD) ignitus wanted them to go on i just bet u that if spyro went down 2 the groundand touched cynder
his dark energy would swarmed her and make her dark
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#6 Posted: 03:07:55 19/06/2009
Quote: spyroking16
I just thought of something. If Spyro has some will power he could use the dark powers and won't be consumed. But after what happend at the end of TEN game I doubt he has any.

I think the Darkside is suppose to completely take you over.... I tend to not buy into that (As you'd see in my Spyro's Legacy Fan Fictions).
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#7 Posted: 03:35:14 19/06/2009
Quote: bionicle2809
Cynder knew that Ignitus wanted them to continue without him, thats the whole reason he gave his life... She was worried because:

A. Spyro would have killed her by dragging her into the belt of fire...

B. She knew that if Spyro didn't give up the darkness then he would be consumed forever. If he saved Ignitus he would have became more power hungry... He would have discovered that he could do anything... If you discovered that you could stop death, stop anyone from dying and do pretty much anything would you give it up?

So yeah... Even if Cynder survived the belt of fire Spyro would have taken her to Malefor and then possibly Malefor would turn he evil and the three of them would destroy the world together...

That one scene is more important than anyother scene in the whole game... If that one part of that scene was changed the rest of the game would have been changed...

Wow, I think your right! smilie
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#8 Posted: 14:41:27 20/06/2009
Uh, darkSpyro can only kill himself and Cynder. smilie
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#9 Posted: 06:30:43 21/06/2009
I'll say Spyro would have flown to Malefor (why was he flying?) and then went to destroy the world with him and every one including Cynder (if he hadn't taken her with him) would die. And most of Bionicle2809's speech would have been included if he wouldn't have done it first.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me