Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Weird Wild Mass Guessing for fun...
Page 1 of 1
Weird Wild Mass Guessing for fun... [CLOSED]
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#1 Posted: 16:30:55 09/06/2009 | Topic Creator
I've lately had this weird idea hit me lately that could explain why Malefor thought he was doing "good" by destroying the eggs and stuff...

[User Posted Image]

I know what you're thinking, just how in the heck does this cosmic horror of a JRPG relate to an American game like Spyro.

First off, the whole convexity setting is something that ultimately seems likely to exist in both the past and the future, which is what the Gigyas lives in. And because it's so evil that it's nothing but emotions and this weird looking glob, it would make sense that it would want to destroy a world. Being that it has influence over other beings, it could make sense that Malefor was being evil.

Anyway, I'll explain this more later on... I have some house work to attend too...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:17 09/06/2009 by BlackDragonAJ89
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#2 Posted: 17:03:49 09/06/2009
okay??

i guess. smilie
#3 Posted: 20:19:11 09/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, it doesn't have to necessarily be the Gigyas controlling Malefor, it could be some other kind of massive monster force that does such things.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Zxva The Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 982
#4 Posted: 08:30:16 10/06/2009
I think Malefor (or just all dragons of hes strenght) was to strong to be controlled by ano one
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#5 Posted: 09:15:06 10/06/2009
Lol are you mixing a awesome game like Earthbound with Legend of Spyro?
#6 Posted: 16:44:12 10/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Nah, not really. Just stating that some kind of cosmic horror like that of Earthbound could have been what the real enemy was in LOS.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Spyrogon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4280
#7 Posted: 16:58:52 10/06/2009
So, where does Giegue fit into all this?

Also, it's Giygas. Not Gigyas.
---
I have such an uncreative username.
#8 Posted: 00:34:37 11/06/2009 | Topic Creator
I'm not sure, still working on it...

Hmm, I wonder where I got Gigyas from? =/
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#9 Posted: 00:50:18 11/06/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
I've lately had this weird idea hit me lately that could explain why Malefor thought he was doing "good" by destroying the eggs and stuff...

[User Posted Image]

I know what you're thinking, just how in the heck does this cosmic horror of a JRPG relate to an American game like Spyro.

First off, the whole convexity setting is something that ultimately seems likely to exist in both the past and the future, which is what the Gigyas lives in. And because it's so evil that it's nothing but emotions and this weird looking glob, it would make sense that it would want to destroy a world. Being that it has influence over other beings, it could make sense that Malefor was being evil.

Anyway, I'll explain this more later on... I have some house work to attend too...

Malefor controlled by somebody else? Yeah... that'd work. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#10 Posted: 00:52:31 11/06/2009
I always presumed Malefor got power hungry and wanted revenge. That, or the producers were lazy and made him evil just because there needed to be an evil guy. My bet is on the latter.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
#11 Posted: 03:09:08 11/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, the whole "Malefor under mind control" scheme seems to have some merit in a way when you think about it; it could explain why destroying the eggs would be protecting the future in a twisted way.

Or, if a cosmic horror is not the case, then Malefor is clearly in diabolic mastermind territory, stroking his right hand cat... or em, monkey whatever...
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me