Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What is YOUR Cynder like?
Page 1 of 1
What is YOUR Cynder like? [CLOSED]
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#1 Posted: 05:30:22 06/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Uh... new personality-wise. Like some people didn't like her sassy attitude in DotD with an un-emotional voice actress. smilie;

I'm only curious. :3

My Cynder will come into my own Spyro AU (alternate universe), and meet the lil' purple dragon himself and some friends and elders. Probably won't have an evil past, either to feel guilty about an evil force that controlled her. (Dark Master/Sorceror)

Personality wise; Kind, compassionate, and at times may go total ape on evil doers.

So... yeah. smilie That's what my Cynder would be like.

Any thoughts on your own... if you have any, I mean.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#2 Posted: 06:37:47 06/06/2009
I've got a couple of different takes on her, myself.

ANB/TEN
This one is based on the game canon established in the first two games. She's devious, sometimes evil, confused, justifiably arrogant, and very clever but also spunky. Read the Cynder 100 to see what I mean (links to the stories are in the artist comments). I consider this to be canon Cynder since all of it was implied in the first two games.

Scary AU
This Cynder lives in a world where the Night of Eternal Darkness takes place 10 years after when it does in the games, which means she wasn't corrupted by darkness but grew up in evilness and willingly chose her side. She eventually usurps Malefor as the greatest evil and destroys the world.

DotD sort of
This is the skanky Cynder and I use her if I need to draw/write anything nasty. smilie Looks like DotD Cynder but has more personality, wit, charm, and overall meanness.

DLG Cynder
A joke started by a friend and I. DLG = dirty little girl This version of Cynder is a rank pervert, much to the dismay of everyone in her vicinity. Not as nasty as it sounds, but really funny. She has a huge crush on both Ignitus and Gaul (much to the dismay/horror of both) and only settles for Spyro because no one else will tolerate her advances.

AHT Cynder
Destined to be Red's love, she ran away from home when he left the elders and decided to follow the path of evil to win Red's affection. See here for more details.

Cynder Burd
She lives in an alternate universe where everything is a bit crazy. Eventually becomes the savior of her world and is good friends with Berserker (who head-bashed her way into Cynder Burd's universe).
Cynder Bird[url][/url=http://razzek.deviantart.com/art/Berserker-and-Cynder-Bird-114973957]With Berserker

Insomniac/LoS Crossover
This version of Cynder is her good side that was exiled from her body when she became Dark Cynder. She wound up in the Insomniac universe several years after the end of Spyro 3 and was cared for by Elora (Cynder was very sickly here) until LoS Spyro set her free back in her home universe. Her existence in Elora's universe inspired such strong motherly feelings in Elora that the faun's first child, Cinerea, is a mix of the two (it's complicated, but no, Cynder and Elora didn't do anything nasty to create Cinerea; it involves fairies and magic).

Dragon of Destiny
This is just the Cynder that lives in the world where Malefor's forces took Spyro's egg instead of Cynder's. She has to save the world all while being an ordinary, unspecial wind dragon fighting against the most powerful dragons ever born.

Dead Spyro AU
After Cynder is forced to kill Spyro in the Well of Souls, she swears to avenge him. With the help of Spyro's ghost, she defeats Malefor.

Dang, I have a lot of these little offshoots of Cynder to play with. smilie Too bad I got bored with her. These were all ideas I was planning to write/draw in one way or another but mostly never will because I've got better things to do and am not really a Cynder fan anymore..
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#3 Posted: 02:48:43 07/06/2009
Well there's the normal canon version that I almost never use and then there's this:
http://blackdragonaj89.deviant...re-of-121714872
http://blackdragonaj89.deviant...ers-2-112823416
http://blackdragonaj89.deviant...a-Toy-122630979

I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#4 Posted: 17:11:04 07/06/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie Dang, BlackdragonAJ... Those pictures rock. Looks like they DO speak for themselves.

@Razz
All your AU's of Cynder are awesometastic, dude. I like your AHT one the best, Cynder the stalker of Red! smilie Haha.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#5 Posted: 18:33:07 09/06/2009
In my stories, I keep her past and looks (Mostly) but she is less sassy, more emotional and friendly.
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#6 Posted: 01:46:04 10/06/2009
Hey, Razz I saw some of your stuff on DA. I was impressed.
They were cool...
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#7 Posted: 23:18:09 10/06/2009
I picture Cynder as being a bit of a rebel. My version of Cynder is smaller than the DOTD version, but still a bit post-puberty looking. She is in love with Spyro, but they act more like best friends.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8 Posted: 00:59:39 11/06/2009
I portray Cynder now as an anti-hero in the Legend universe. She is very much in favor of using her dark magic openly in public although many frown upon such actions. In the fic I'm sorta co-writing, she is working for a bounty hunter in return for dragon armor that amplifies dark magic. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#9 Posted: 00:49:05 16/06/2009
Also, my Cynder didn't gain her dark abilities from her corruption, she was born a shadow dragoness, the corruption just made her unusually powerful.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me