darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > What would Cynders original element be if she hadent have been evil?
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
What would Cynders original element be if she hadent have been evil? [CLOSED]
Cynderlover1996 Ripto Gems: 46
#1 Posted: 14:39:53 04/06/2009 | Topic Creator
I think it would either be wind or shadow
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#2 Posted: 14:52:26 04/06/2009
Shadow. Her egg was black, wasn't it?

I dunno how she had gotten those wind powers..
Spyros girl Green Sparx Gems: 346
#3 Posted: 15:24:27 04/06/2009
I think she would have been given spyro's powers
---
This account is no longer in use, thank you.
#4 Posted: 15:28:48 04/06/2009
Quote: Spyros girl

Why's that?

She's not purple, she's black..
#5 Posted: 15:46:50 04/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius

Why's that?

Yes but wind isnt an evil element is it?
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#6 Posted: 17:16:30 04/06/2009
shadow isnt an evil element too
#7 Posted: 19:08:52 04/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Yes it is she uses it when she is dark cynder and when the dark master is controlling hersmilie
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#8 Posted: 21:49:03 04/06/2009
Maybe she was a normal dragon and didn't have one, but could breathe fire like ALL dragons.
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#9 Posted: 23:37:52 04/06/2009
Wind....There's a topic JUST like this in Idle Chatter.

See my reply there.
#10 Posted: 09:10:49 05/06/2009
Quote: Cynderlover1996
Yes it is she uses it when she is dark cynder and when the dark master is controlling hersmilie

That doesn't really mean the power itself is dark. And about her wind powers, how can a wind dragon be black? It's the exact opposite, just like a fire dragon that was turqouise smilie..

I still think that she would have been a shadow dragon.. Maybe she got her wind powers from Malefor, or maybe wind is just an element that every dragon control.. Well, in a way they do, with their wings..
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#11 Posted: 11:24:18 05/06/2009
*headdesk* Wind, wind, and for the umpteen millionth time, WIND.

Why? Because, of her four powers, only one is an actual confirmed element (in TEN we saw the wind Guardian). All of her other powers are specifically evil in nature (shadow, poison, fear) and not elements to begin with. Cynder's egg was dusky gray, storm-cloud colors. DotD Cynder is blue, another windy, sky-associated color.
#12 Posted: 13:45:52 05/06/2009 | Topic Creator
thank you! somone who talks sense
#13 Posted: 11:19:58 06/06/2009
Quote: Razz

Why? Because, of her four powers, only one is an actual confirmed element (in TEN we saw the wind Guardian). All of her other powers are specifically evil in nature (shadow, poison, fear) and not elements to begin with. Cynder's egg was dusky gray, storm-cloud colors. DotD Cynder is blue, another windy, sky-associated color.

^ She just suddenly changed her color inside that crystal? Well, maybe it was just Malefor's curse wearing off or something.. (who knows?)

And I didn't know about her egg being gray, I have always heard people to say it was black..
Ah, Fine.. I guess that's the answer then..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:20:32 06/06/2009 by Samius
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#14 Posted: 11:38:08 06/06/2009
I think her main element is shadow. Why? Because shadow and Cynder are BOTH BLACK.

If she would off been a wind dragon, then she would off been white or cream. She is the opeset to that. It's like seing a blue dragon that has the fire element. smilie

I used to think it was poison but now I think it's shadow.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#15 Posted: 11:58:20 06/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_543
I think her main element is shadow. Why? Because shadow and Cynder are BOTH BLACK.

If she would off been a wind dragon, then she would off been white or cream. She is the opeset to that. It's like seing a blue dragon that has the fire element. smilie

No because if she was white or cream she'd have been an ice dragon and actually shes purple not black smilie
#16 Posted: 13:22:00 06/06/2009

No because if she was white or cream she'd have been an ice dragon and actually shes purple not black smilie

She can't be purple.. She just looks like it, in the game..
#17 Posted: 13:59:23 06/06/2009 | Topic Creator
She is its just cos she was corrupted and evil that she didnt develop like Spyro
#18 Posted: 14:08:39 06/06/2009
No, she can't be purple.. Unless Spyro and Cynder are egg-mates (twins)..
Whitch they aren't..

Crud, I always seem to forget the thing.. How did it go again..
Purple dragons are only born once every year of the dragon?
Or was it some sort of a prophesy?.. Ah! leave it!..

I can't remember.. But I'm sure Cynder isn't a purple dragon.
#19 Posted: 14:17:44 06/06/2009 | Topic Creator
So why have they made her look purple when the have really good color technology and stuff

They must want her to be purple
#20 Posted: 14:33:51 06/06/2009
Color technology and stuff?..

Well, I don't know if you noticed, but DotD was really bright..
All the colours were bright as ever..
I admid she looks violet, but it's just because of the light..
And she was black in ANB and TEN, why would she have just suddenly changed color?

I don't still quite get why do you even think she's purple..
What's your point?
#21 Posted: 14:46:38 06/06/2009 | Topic Creator
My point is they have like good graphics and stuff if they wanted her black why make the game so bright that she looked purple???
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#22 Posted: 18:38:56 06/06/2009
She cannot be purple for one reason: there can only be one purple dragon once every 10 generations, and there have not been that many between Spyro and Cynder.

Besides, the characters in the game say she is black.
#23 Posted: 00:21:22 07/06/2009

A purple dragon is born ONCE every TEN generations. It's imposible for her to be purple. I think it is the light that makes her look dark purple. Or, they made her look dark purple because if she would off been black, you wouldn't be able to see her in places like Twilight falls. Her egg was black. And Cynder is black. End off story.

Shadow is black and so is her so shadow must be her element.

And no, wind dragons would be white. Ice dragons would be light blue. Just look at Cyril.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#24 Posted: 00:29:34 07/06/2009
If you think about it... She wouldn't have been born if she wasn't evil! I mean... That was her perpious... Sorry... I'm talking in to much detail now smilie
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#25 Posted: 06:35:23 07/06/2009
I think that Cynder's main element would be wind or fire. I'm thinking the fire because in ANB she uses fire in the final battle.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#26 Posted: 06:43:38 07/06/2009
Quote: Bolt
I think that Cynder's main element would be wind or fire. I'm thinking the fire because in ANB she uses fire in the final battle.

Actualy, she uses Shadow fire in the battle. Another reason why I think her main element is shadow.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#27 Posted: 07:13:14 07/06/2009
Why was her "fire" reddish-orange then?
---
I draw stuff.
#28 Posted: 10:10:44 07/06/2009

Fire is orange. And if you look at it, you can see bits of black in it. And when she breaths SHADOW fire, the carmra goes all shaky. Normle fire dosn't do that.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#29 Posted: 10:22:59 07/06/2009

Fire is orange. And if you look at it, you can see bits of black in it. And when she breaths SHADOW fire, the camera goes all shaky. Normal fire doesn't do that.

The black bits would be ashes and the normal fire could shake the camera, and by the way, she did it furiously! Anyway, shadow fire is black with shadow claws coming out.
---
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:25:09 07/06/2009 by Bolt
#30 Posted: 12:12:34 07/06/2009

Fire is orange. And if you look at it, you can see bits of black in it. And when she breaths SHADOW fire, the camera goes all shaky. Normal fire doesn't do that.

The black bits would be ashes and the normal fire could shake the camera, and by the way, she did it furiously! Anyway, shadow fire is black with shadow claws coming out.

Shadow claws comming out? You made that up. smilie

Oh, and if you ask everyone "what is that element Cynder uses in ANB?", they would say "Shadow fire".
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#31 Posted: 12:31:07 07/06/2009

Well done! Somebody put my idea into good words. I totally agree.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#32 Posted: 12:37:54 07/06/2009
Quote: Shrazer320
Maybe she was a normal dragon and didn't have one, but could breathe fire like ALL dragons.

Or shadow fire. Remember, she's in any case black.
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
#33 Posted: 20:25:36 07/06/2009

Shadow claws coming, out? You made that up. smilie

Oh, and if you ask everyone "what is that element Cynder uses in ANB?", they would say "Shadow fire".

In Dotd, shadow fire has really dark blue claws and they actually scratch your enemy with red scratch marks. If you didn't know, you probably wouldn't have played the game.
---
I draw stuff.
Cyda luva8 Red Sparx Gems: 35
#34 Posted: 20:55:50 07/06/2009
didn't you hear Ignitus?,regular dragons can only master one element
---
Jesus and God create our horns, our claws, the fire in our eyes.PRAISE THEM
#35 Posted: 21:02:18 07/06/2009
Yes. But I guess they made Cynder have 4 elements like Spyro because Cynder was goining up in the game. Yes... Also the Chronicler did say that a normal dragon can only master a single element, but Cynder was gifted with 4 more elements from the darkness. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
Cyda luva8 Red Sparx Gems: 35
#36 Posted: 21:22:31 07/06/2009
go Cynder
---
Jesus and God create our horns, our claws, the fire in our eyes.PRAISE THEM
#37 Posted: 21:34:40 07/06/2009
Fire comes in DIFFERENT COLORS FOR DIFFERENT TEMPERATURES. link
I'm not sure why blue isn't there though.

Quote: Wiki
A flame is a mixture of reacting gases and solids emitting visible and infrared light, the frequency spectrum of which depends on the chemical composition of the burning material and intermediate reaction products. In many cases, such as the burning of organic matter, for example wood, or the incomplete combustion of gas, incandescent solid particles called soot produce the familiar red-orange glow of 'fire'. This light has a continuous spectrum. Complete combustion of gas has a dim blue color due to the emission of single-wavelength radiation from various electron transitions in the excited molecules formed in the flame. Usually oxygen is involved, but hydrogen burning in chlorine also produces a flame, producing hydrogen chloride (HCl). Other possible combinations producing flames, amongst many more, are fluorine and hydrogen, and hydrazine and nitrogen tetroxide.

Fire is different colors for types of combustion and temp.

It was very hot. *points to link*

Fire is orange. And if you look at it, you can see bits of black in it. And when she breaths SHADOW fire, the carmra goes all shaky. Normle fire dosn't do that.

Fire is different colors. The camera shaked for dramatization.

Quote: ConvexitySpyro

Or shadow fire. Remember, she's in any case black.

What does her color have to do with this? Just because my dragon form is white doesn't mean I breathe ice.

Quote: Cyda luva8
didn't you hear Ignitus?,regular dragons can only master one element

Normally, I believe.

Yes. But I guess they made Cynder have 4 elements like Spyro because Cynder was goining up in the game. Yes... Also the Chronicler did say that a normal dragon can only master a single element, but Cynder was gifted with 4 more elements from the darkness. :cynder:

Exactly!

Her exposure to it.
#38 Posted: 21:44:09 07/06/2009
Well I'm not sure how the wind got there though. But fire did seem to be her main element. Her egg was grayish-black because that was her main colour. Red was under her stomach probably for the fire, but I'm pretty sure that only element guardians are the colour of the element they have, but a normal dragon can be water for example but their colour may be dark yellow.
Yes but I'm sure her main element is fire. smilie smilie smilie
---
I draw stuff.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:45:57 07/06/2009 by Bolt
#39 Posted: 22:13:16 07/06/2009
Exactly; it's like everyone here doesn't remember the main definition of a dragon; a fire breathing lizard with wings.
#40 Posted: 22:22:56 07/06/2009
Exactly; it's like everyone here doesn't remember the main definition of a dragon; a fire breathing lizard with wings.

And probably with horns and bigger claws.
Well, the makers of Spyro probably changed that, now the dragons can breathe many elements. But my Dragonolgy books still believe that they breathe fire & some spit poison (the non fire breathers).
Anyway, I looked at the title an it said: What would Cynder's original element be if she hadn't been "evil". Pointer: shadow fire is an evil element!
That's why I believe Cynder's main element is fire 'cause that's not an evil element. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#41 Posted: 07:36:40 08/06/2009

Shadow claws coming, out? You made that up. smilie

In Dotd, shadow fire has really dark blue claws and they actually scratch your enemy with red scratch marks. If you didn't know, you probably wouldn't have played the game.

I have played the game and I did not see any "blue claw". Shadow fire is a black mist not a blue claw. smilie You are actualy the first person that said that shadow fire is a blue claw. If it was a blue claw, then why didn't they call it "Shadow claw" or "Blue claw"? They called it shadow fire.

And fire dosn't have thick, black lines comming out off it. And it an't ashes.

And if that WAS fire, then why couldn't Cynder breath fire in DOTD? She can breath shadow fire in DOTD.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#42 Posted: 09:57:09 08/06/2009

It just makes so much sense huh? smilie
But I say it's Wind because she wasn't originally evil and Shadow, Fear and Poison are evil powers.
Cynder1996 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3333
#43 Posted: 12:37:19 08/06/2009
For the love of god ITS WIND!!!!!!!!!!
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
#44 Posted: 12:26:10 09/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Exactly thank god u know what youre on about
#45 Posted: 13:08:35 09/06/2009
Quote: Cynder1996
For the love of god ITS SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!

Fix'd.

Why do you guys think it's wind? Dragons get the elements based on there colour in TLOS! Ignitus is orange and he breaths fire, fire is orange also like him! Volteer is yellow and he breaths electrisity, and electrisity is yellow like Volteer! Same with Cyril having ice and Terrador having earth! The element's colour matches the dragon using it (besides purple dragons)! Cynder only got her other elements because off her "Dark side". Wind is not black, it's white. Now, is Cynder white? NO! she is BLACK!. Shadow is the only element that is black! Therefor, shadow is Cynder's element! Its not wind! She even breaths shadow fire in ANB (it is not fire because, if it was, then why didn't she use fire in DOTD? Explain that smilie)! Wind is a "evil" element. It may not sound evil, but it is. Tornadoes are full off dust and WIND. And wind is really loud and strong and can blow anything away! Like I said before, if you think Cynder is a wind dragon, then your basicly saying that a blue dragon's element is fire. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:18:09 09/06/2009 by Cynder_543
Sam the Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 224
#46 Posted: 14:11:30 09/06/2009

Why's that?

Acctually she's a dark shade of purple. But I think she would have fear.
#47 Posted: 15:41:00 09/06/2009
Quote: Sam the Dragon

Why's that?

Acctually she's a dark shade of purple. But I think she would have fear.

It just looks like it.. She's black really..
I dunno why some of you keep saying that she's purple. She can't be!

^Blood red would be fire.. And please don't make posts like that..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:42:21 09/06/2009 by Samius
#48 Posted: 01:11:38 10/06/2009
Geezus, C-lover1996...spam much?
#49 Posted: 13:54:50 10/06/2009
She's just being immature.. You should see the PM she sent me..
#50 Posted: 10:36:09 12/06/2009
^Hrhm.. exactly..

Reported..
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me