Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
We shall talk! [CLOSED]
Spyros girl Green Sparx Gems: 346
#1 Posted: 17:51:41 25/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Everyone, we shall all express our feelings about spyro and cynder. But if one of you can tell me something about them I don't know I'll send a nice pm or anything. Just be yourself and talk to muaaaa.
---
This account is no longer in use, thank you.
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#2 Posted: 20:58:23 25/05/2009
Needs to go to the general forum.
spyrofan_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#3 Posted: 05:15:16 26/05/2009
i think spyro is awesome but i think he will have more abilities...like swim, fly, dig? and much more.
and in the game would be mor caracters and it would be like the old games (portals with levels) not a story line. but i love the storyline in the legend of spyro sieries.
i like spyros element but it is kind of boring because it have been in the 3 newest games.
i want to see some new element like water. and i want the fury back in the new gamesmilie

and cynder is okay, i like her story in the legend of spyro sieries.
and she is coolsmilie i like all her formssmilie
and she was nicest of all when she was evil and dotd.
and i LOVE her element but i think there will be new in the new gamesmilie

that is what i think of spyro and cyndersmilie
---
my Deviantart profile: http://spyroexpert.deviantart.com/
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#4 Posted: 10:56:11 26/05/2009
Cynder is rubbish.
Spyro was...ok...ish....
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#5 Posted: 17:07:20 26/05/2009
Quote: spyrofan_
i think spyro is awesome but i think he will have more abilities...like swim, fly, dig? and much more.
and in the game would be mor caracters and it would be like the old games (portals with levels) not a story line. but i love the storyline in the legend of spyro sieries.

OMHG, I can't believe they ignored that!!!
(disclaimer: they DID have fly, it was also restricted-free-flight...hmm dig would be cool.)

The portals should be used SPARINGLY. Like bonus levels or something.
Agreed with the storyline part.
#6 Posted: 01:00:52 28/05/2009 | Topic Creator
i like spyros element but it is kind of boring because it have been in the 3 newest games.
i want to see some new element like water. and i want the fury back in the new gamesmilie

thats some nice think'in home boy!!
---
#7 Posted: 14:25:57 30/05/2009 | Topic Creator

Wow. that is probably the most coolest idea ever! Pm me about it ok? smilie
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#8 Posted: 22:37:56 30/05/2009
NO MORE LOVE! Spyro should be single!
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
DemonSpyro115 Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#9 Posted: 04:51:01 31/05/2009
ya know i gotta give this game credit the graphics ar bad not awful bad but smilie smilie smilie and even the dark master talk they put real effort in this feature
DemonSpyro115 Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#10 Posted: 04:52:28 31/05/2009
and smilie and smilie i dunno talk about it in the should those two be together page
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#11 Posted: 08:21:11 31/05/2009
Why do newbies act like the rules don't exist? There is an edit button there for a reason. smilie

Anyway, like Tango said, Spyro was okay in TLOS.... He was just too serious and never had any fun.... Cynder was great, she was great in the first game, good in the second game, but okay in the third game (her personality wasn't all that good. VERY close to becoming a marry-sue).
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#12 Posted: 19:07:42 31/05/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
Why do newbies act like the rules don't exist? There is an edit button there for a reason. -_-

Anyway, like Tango said, Spyro was okay in TLOS.... He was just too serious and never had any fun.... Cynder was great, she was great in the first game, good in the second game, but okay in the third game (her personality wasn't all that good. VERY close to becoming a marry-sue).

Ummm...She WAS a Mary sue. Infact, she had nearly ALL Mary sue aspects. Don't deny it, she's a sue now. I just hope they can fix her personality.
#13 Posted: 01:54:54 01/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_543
Why do newbies act like the rules don't exist? There is an edit button there for a reason. smilie

What the heck is a mary sue!
---
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#14 Posted: 07:00:08 01/06/2009
A Mary Sue is a character who is perfect and flawless...

But if Cynder is really a Mary Sue, then who is the female on the writing team that has fantasies about Spyro?
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10286
#15 Posted: 03:27:44 04/06/2009
OH MY GOSH I LOVE CYNDER & SPYRO!!!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie!!!!!!!!!
I started playing the 3rd game first when I was about 3 years old, and then we got the 2nd game when I was 4, and then we got the 4th game when I was 6, and then we got the 1st game when I was 7!

But then we moved to New Zealand, and we had to give all of them away! But we bought more, and now I have the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th, and the 8th!!!!!!smilie
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#16 Posted: 13:30:38 04/06/2009
I like Spyro in TloS.. Sure, he was serious and never really much fun, but wasn't TLoS meant to be more serious?..
Goes with a guy like me, I'm not really into games that have humor as their main aspect..
Cynder is.. Well, I like her powers and all, but she really wasn't much a character compared to her earlier forms (or from what I know, or hear)..

So they're okay.. They could both be better thou..
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#17 Posted: 16:44:17 04/06/2009
Yeah that's true.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me