Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > SAOD Spyro Age Of Darkness (parings)(info)and other mumbo jumbo(
Page 1 of 1
SAOD Spyro Age Of Darkness (parings)(info)and other mumbo jumbo( [CLOSED]
WINDAKI Red Sparx Gems: 43
#1 Posted: 04:32:17 24/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Well y have been doing this and these are the following stuff y have to conclude----

Parings_____

SparxX Dusk>not a very good one but Dusk starts to like him/due to the fact her dragon is helping spyro and so she sticks with her dragon and spyro with sparx so she gets used to him.

SpyroX(my not revealed)(Spoilers if this game ever becomes real)
Spyro and sparx encounter her and dusk in the castle ruin level,
She and dawn are corrupted by the power of the shadow keys(medium size snakelike keys that can fit together to become a necklace.)
She and Dusk are corrupted after sacrificing herself to save the dragon city thus absorbing the shadow key energy and turning her and Dusk into there adult forms and binded to the city to defend it.
the dragons pity her for there sacrifice of there freedom,
Spyro and sparx approach the city but it is too late,
She and Dusk are absorbing the energy but a huge 3 headed dog poisons them with dark magic during the transformation.
She and Dusk unable to move they become corrupted by the dark,
she in her adult form her silver color turns dark and pale and Dusk turns a dark green.
and they both roar and head to the mountains to the castle ruins.
so Spyro and sparx fly over to the castle level and must defeat them both,Spyro takes on her and her and Dusk,Who can stun you for some seconds by the way.
after you defeat them they return to normal.
but both struggling by there weakness carry on to Face the final boss,
(She was being used as a distraction while the Cerberus opened a door with the shadow keys,thus defeat him,and as your final challenge in the game close the door before the rest of the shade army can escape.

SpyroXCynder(alternate)

if cynder was in my game the end would be very sad...

Spyro cynder and my dragon have defeated the shade but the world is being covered by pure darkness..
Cynder:Y guess this is it spyro,no matter what happens...y love you forever...
Spyro:Me too cynder(both kiss)
My dragoness:Looks at spyro from a distance she loved spyro so much but she could not have the olny dragon she loved.....
she shake the rubble off of her wings,and uses the last of her strength and light energy as she raises to the sky slowly.
Spyro:noticing she was gone stares into the sky to see her struggling and holding to her last bits of life...
Spyro:NOOO stop you are going to die if you keep draining you energy like that you are going to die!
Cynder:stares at her eyes filled with pain and confusing stare.
My dragon:S...S...Spyro,y ..y have nothing left to....li..live for.....(Gasps by weakness)she begins to glow pure white and releases a shock wave engulfing the earth in light and thus sacrificing herself to save the world.
Spyro: NOOO (cries out her name)
(thus Spyro and Cynder sit quietly as they see the sun streaking trough the clouds over the land.
(credits)
the last cutcene

Spyro sits quietly in the valley of avalar and stares at the clouds one which is in the shape of a dragon,
Spyro:Y am so sorry (says her name)
then he hears these words in the wind...
Y have always loved you and y always will.................
Spyro in a flash stares in the clouds to see her fly above the clouds..Free
He flies after her and they see each other eye to eye and then she leaves flying off into the sunset and dissapearing leaving Spyro forever.

You do not want an ending like that,!!!!!!!1
---
Light and darkness make deadly combination : SAOD
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 10:45:34 24/05/2009
Stop putting 'Y' instead of 'I' and I (I NOT Y!) might read it
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#3 Posted: 19:29:42 24/05/2009
Rubbish. That's all I'm going to say.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me