Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > If I were to make the next Spyro game...
Page 1 of 1
If I were to make the next Spyro game... [CLOSED]
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#1 Posted: 15:23:12 23/05/2009 | Topic Creator
So I saw some people doing this and decided to think what you would think if I made the next Spyro game.

SPYRO: The underwater adventure. (Crappy name, I know)

Story:

Set after AHT, Spyro is enjoying the peace in the dragon realms. What he doesn't know is that a forgotten sea monster, from long ago. Is plotting his revenge on the dragons that nearly killed him. It was said that Spyro's father had been the one to lead the attack on the sea monster, Mote, but Spyro's farther is dead. So Mote plans his revenge on his son, Spyro.

And as the dragon realms are slowly beginning to get flooded, Spyro realises he must go and destroy the evil that is causing it. Teamed up with a unlikely Alli, Ditto, a half fish dragon. He sets out on a adventure to stop all dragon life from drowning. And after a elder grants him the power to breath underwater, he sets off on a quest of a life time.

Game play:

Mostly underwater, you play as Spyro, and some times, Ditto. Who knows more about the ocean blue. There are new breaths for Spyro (Because fire doesn't work underwater) Such as Wind, Electricity, Blue fire (Fire which works underwater) and...the return of...BUBBLE BREATH! (Only this time it has more of a use)
Ditto, only has one breath (Bubble) but he has other skills such as being able to swim very fast and the angler rod on his head acts as a light bulb for dark places.
Spyro also has some more melee attacks.

Characters:

Spyro
Ditto
Elder Geminus (the one who grants you ability to breath underwater)
Ember and Flame (For the first part of the game which is on land)
Sparx
Brutes the Shark (Boss)
Squid (Boss)
Metal trout (Boss)
And many other sea creatures you meet on the way!

A bit about Ditto:

Name: Ditto
Breath(s): Bubble
Abilities: Super Swim and Glow
Personality: Chatty, friendly, brave...ish....
Appearance: he is blue with a mermaidish tail, he has flippers instead on arms. No legs. A cream underbelly, no horns, pale blue eyes and blue spikes running down his back. He also has two cream fins on the side of his head.

A bit about Mote:

Name: Mote
Breaths): None
Abilities: Whip, Normal melee, Whirlpool, Stun, Headbutt, Bite.
Background: A strange, mutant sea creature from a long time ago. He was a carnivore and killed what ever he could, including dragons. Spyro's farther decided something must be done about him and launched a attack on him. He swore his revenge after defeat.
Appearance: He is a long, silver snake kind of thing. His eye sight isn't very good so you can often stop him attacking you just by being still.

Comments? smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:00:51 23/05/2009 by Tango
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#2 Posted: 15:35:25 23/05/2009
Very good! If this was real it would be one of my favorites. Kudos, Tango!
I picture Ditto to be an adorable character :]
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
#3 Posted: 15:36:20 23/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks! He just came into my head, if this topic is alive for long enough I draw a picture of him.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#4 Posted: 15:43:24 23/05/2009
Cool! I'd play this game.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#5 Posted: 15:51:17 23/05/2009
Quote: Tango
Thanks! He just came into my head, if this topic is alive for long enough I draw a picture of him.

Cool, hopefully it would live, I would love to see the picture :3
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
#6 Posted: 17:28:53 23/05/2009 | Topic Creator
I drew a picture of Ditto, it's not really how I imagen him but it's as close as I can get, I'll post it tomorow.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me