Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
undo a poll vote [CLOSED]
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#1 Posted: 14:15:37 16/05/2009 | Topic Creator
well i meen would it be possible for one member per poll be able yo uncast and recast there vote just oce incase they change there mind of made a mistake
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 17:31:10 16/05/2009
But you can vote again, as many times as you want.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#3 Posted: 18:17:28 16/05/2009 | Topic Creator
no yiu cant it says you've already voted for this poll above the results
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#4 Posted: 20:07:52 16/05/2009
I wish we could, on this new one I picked the 2nd one instead of the 1st one like I should have.
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#5 Posted: 01:45:43 26/05/2009
Nah, it could change the flow completely...
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
bmah Platinum Sparx Gems: 5561
#6 Posted: 02:14:54 26/05/2009
Quote: DARK CINDER
well i meen would it be possible for one member per poll be able yo uncast and recast there vote just oce incase they change there mind of made a mistake

Have you thought out the problems this could cause?

What are you supposed to do in a poll? You cast your opinion that you stand firm upon. If you're unsure on something, why vote? And really, accidentally hitting the wrong radio button to choose a choice you didn't mean isn't really going to be an excuse cause it's easy to avoid that.

An option to "undo your opinion" can be easily abused. Soon, the poll would lose its meaning. There are very little chances of making a mistake in choosing the wrong choice. However, there's a much larger chance of people using this option a lot because some people just can't make up their minds.

So if someone asked the question, "Do you like cherries or oranges better?" and you get a 40% vote on cherries and 60% on oranges, what does that mean? It could very well mean people's opinions on that issue 5 MINUTES AGO. And then they say, "Nah, I'm in a good mood today, so I'll change it to this instead" or "I like my friend better so I'll undo my original vote and change it for him". You can easily see the problems now.
---
I now have a deviantART account! Check me out at http://bmah.deviantart.com/
Post a comment if you can. Thanks everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me