Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer / Ripto's Rage > Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage is now Available on the PlayStation Store
Page 1 of 1
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage is now Available on the PlayStation Store [CLOSED]
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#1 Posted: 01:19:03 08/05/2009 | Topic Creator
North America's first PlayStation One Classics update this year has arrived! We got Spyro 2!!! The game does not emulate 100%, but at least the cutscene lip-sync glitch is gone from the PS3. You WILL experience slowdowns, this is normal, so do not freak out when Glimmer slows down. It's mainly areas with a lot of enemies that slow down.

Go download this classic NOW for only* $5.99.

I'll keep you updated on any glitches I find with this version, but right now, the game emulates pretty decently. Hopefully we'll have Spyro 3 soon....
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#2 Posted: 20:24:34 25/05/2009
Well, if the game is emulated, crashpro, that means that most of the bugs/glitches in the game will most likely have been eradicated. However, I'm wondering if the Double-Jump cheat is still in affect with this game now emulated. Could you check out if that one still works on the game, crashpro? Also, I'm wondering if the classic glitches as well as the cheats in the game still are in the game. If you have time, you can check these out if you like. (However, you don't need to do this if you are too busy, crashpro.)
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me