Page 1 of 1
Original dragons [CLOSED]
fyrestorm91 Green Sparx Gems: 231
#1 Posted: 20:52:12 06/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Post your dragon charries here. There's rules though when it comes to colors and elements:
- Fear isnt an official element, Cynder only had it as a result of her being warped.
- No more than one element. Having more than one is reserved for purples and dragons that were exposed to unnatural magic(like Cynder)
-Colors that have fire: red, orange, gold
-Colors that have ice: light blue, white, blue
-Colors that have electricity: yellow, gold, silver
-Colors that have earth: green, brown, light green
-Colors that have wind: gray, silver, light blue
-Colors that have shadow: black, gray, blue
-Colors that have poison: light green, green, black

Creation Form:
Name
Element(if your color has more than one possible element)
Personality
History

I know there's another topic for this, but I wanted to make one strictly for character profiles.
---
Topaz~Darkor~Glitter~Redsky
DeviantArt account
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:54 08/05/2009 by fyrestorm91
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#2 Posted: 23:07:56 06/05/2009
It'd probably help if you posted a form for people to fill out about their characters, that way we know what information you're wanting to see. smilie
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#3 Posted: 00:09:02 07/05/2009
And you're also telling people how to make a character; a character has endless possibilities except for what the creator wants.
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#4 Posted: 00:44:03 07/05/2009
My dragon
<--
has 4 "elements" but theyre unique and there is a REALLY good reason for it including downsides so nobody b###h about it
#5 Posted: 00:45:37 08/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Razz
It'd probably help if you posted a form for people to fill out about their characters, that way we know what information you're wanting to see. smilie

Sorry, I forgot to post that. *adds*
---
DeviantArt account
#6 Posted: 03:16:57 08/05/2009
Woohoo!

Name: Berserker
Color: green, yellow, brown
Element: earth, but prefers butt-kicking
Personality: friendly, hyperactive, unintentionally violent, and very loyal to friends
History: born with a strong tendency to head-bash friends, foes, and anything else in her way, Berserker was a force to be reckoned with from the start. She eventually came across the legendary, mythical Big Book of Whupass, a tome dropped into her universe by Chuck Norris. Reading this book, she went on to embrace her destiny as the fabled Norris of her own universe. She honed her headbash skills to such an acute level that her wings atrophied from disuse; she flies by head-butting the sky. She went on to fulfill her destiny by cracking a hole into another universe and leaving the Big Book of Whupass for the next Norris to find. Having completed her training, she stands in readiness to face the great evil which she was born to fight: the destroyer, Mary Sue.

No, really. That's her actual back story. smilie
#7 Posted: 18:33:53 10/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Lol...that's random...
---
DeviantArt account
#8 Posted: 12:32:02 11/05/2009
I was really fed up with the serious dragon fan characters people were creating for LoS (the games are serious enough, yeesh), so I started goofing off on the Dragon Generator and ended up creating a generic but plausibly silly creature. Everyone liked her when I posted the first bit of art and she's just sort of gone on from there. smilie
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#9 Posted: 20:29:18 11/05/2009
Name: Drakai

Color: Black and White

Element: Can control and manipulate the elements of Light and Darkness

Personality: Wise, Calm, Quiet; Polite, Serious, Caring and Gentle

And I don't think you need to know about her history.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#10 Posted: 20:41:28 11/05/2009
Quote: ShadowDragon91
Name: Drakai

Color: Black and White

Element: Can control and manipulate the elements of Light and Darkness

Personality: Wise, Calm, Quiet; Polite, Serious, Caring and Gentle

And I don't think you need to know about her history.

However, this is not a Spyro fan character though and she has many weaknesses too.

And I also had to look through my character information notebook to remember what I had written on its pages.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:46:34 11/05/2009 by ShadowDragon91
#11 Posted: 20:49:06 11/05/2009
Woohoo!

Name: Berserker
Color: green, yellow, brown
Element: earth, but prefers butt-kicking
Personality: friendly, hyperactive, unintentionally violent, and very loyal to friends
History: born with a strong tendency to head-bash friends, foes, and anything else in her way, Berserker was a force to be reckoned with from the start. She eventually came across the legendary, mythical Big Book of Whupass, a tome dropped into her universe by Chuck Norris. Reading this book, she went on to embrace her destiny as the fabled Norris of her own universe. She honed her headbash skills to such an acute level that her wings atrophied from disuse; she flies by head-butting the sky. She went on to fulfill her destiny by cracking a hole into another universe and leaving the Big Book of Whupass for the next Norris to find. Having completed her training, she stands in readiness to face the great evil which she was born to fight: the destroyer, Mary Sue.

No, really. That's her actual back story. smilie

Very interesting character.
---
#12 Posted: 01:39:29 12/05/2009
Here, have some Berserker art:

Berserker and Cynder Bird

Berserker Faces

Dragon Generator image

Berserker Likes Cynder

First Berserker sketch

Birth of Berserker
#13 Posted: 22:13:48 12/05/2009

The last one was cute and humorous and you did a very good job on the artwork. Job well done.
---
Lepordstar Blue Sparx Gems: 757
#14 Posted: 00:46:46 15/05/2009
WHAT DA HECK IZ THAS
---
OMG TINY FIREHEART~
" Sandstorm. Yes Fireheart. I.. I.. I love you. I love you to."-Fireheart and Sandstorm.
I am leopardlegs of Riverclan!
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#15 Posted: 19:25:32 15/05/2009

I love your drawings! I am trying to become a better artist, but yet my drawings always look so STIFF, if you know what I mean. I also don't know how to do that fancy stuff that makes it so it looks like it's not in colored pencil. Just look at a few of my drawings:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/10r013t.jpg[/IMG]

BTW, I took these pics with my camera. I don't have a scanner, so I had to make do. smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#16 Posted: 19:27:57 15/05/2009
Sorry, here's my last one:

[User Posted Image]
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
spyro52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1746
#17 Posted: 20:14:49 15/05/2009
Thats so cute!!!
---
Portal 2 is brilliant smilie
#18 Posted: 05:56:28 16/05/2009
I think you're on the right track to being a great artist, Cuzzberry. You've got good foundations and a good start. Now all it takes is practice and lots of it. I've been drawing for over 20 years myself.

As for getting it to not look like it was colored with colored pencil... We call that using other media. smilie Markers, colored pencils, crayons, digital coloring, etc, are all forms of media that artists use to color with. There are many artists who color with colored pencil exclussively. They spent many years practicing and learning.

So, yes. Just keep drawing and having fun with it. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me