Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
JakIV:The real story.... [CLOSED]
spyro52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1746
#1 Posted: 19:46:27 01/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Well I got bored and thought Ill do a JakIV story since I already know the story!
---
Portal 2 is brilliant smilie
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#2 Posted: 21:22:32 01/05/2009
You know there's a fourth Jak game in the works, don't you? Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier.
#3 Posted: 21:25:04 01/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah my Dad makes it!
---
The_dragon Red Sparx Gems: 90
#4 Posted: 22:14:45 01/05/2009
Oh cool a story*sits down and waits patiently*Can we start!Plz?
---
Hi im the dragon!And my love is Spyro52!
#5 Posted: 16:03:29 02/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Chapter1.Dark Eco kills the weak.....
The Iced part of the wasteland....
"Ive waited too long.....Years have passed and I have survived....the world will be Darkend and no one can stop me..."As snow fell on the old prison,chains ratteld and doors moaned.But no sound came from the Dark Eco crystal a shadow moved from the remains of a body and it touched the Crystal.As the crystal broke Gol looked up at the shadow.It backed away and wisperd"Find me....At the sand kingdom....Zander..."As it disaperd.Gol looked around and didnt shiver one bit as the cold did not freten him.He looked at an ice puddle and saw his refelction."I am not the same....Zander.....I am in the future....Jak...Samos...Grrrrrr...."Gol grouled and made the prisons doors break off there hinges.
Part 2 coming up...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:52:20 09/05/2009 by spyro52
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#6 Posted: 00:22:07 31/08/2009
OH boy HERE WE GO AGAIN!
...lol
#7 Posted: 15:23:31 08/09/2009 | Topic Creator
lolsmilie

Continuing.....
Haven had not been at war since Errol was destroyed and that the precursors were ottsels.Jak had lost his light power and his dark side grew stronger."Uhh Jak were are we going any way?"Asked Dax."To see samos he has gotten ill and it might kill him"Jak replied.Once they got to the Naughty ottsel Daxter was bundled by Tess.Jak walked on without him and went up to Samos's room where he layed turning grey by the minute."Jak....*keria hugged him*My dad wants to tell you something important....."She looked at Samos who could barely open his eyes reached out for Keria to tend to his aid.
Somewhere else...
As the storm grew worse boulders where moving and trees where falling.Gol didnt mind this because his eyes had a layer to protect them from the sand and stones.He kept on asking himself questions why was he free'd?Why they do it?Who did it?.Then a shadow ran past him screaming"HELP!!!"The shadow shooted random bullets in all directions one missing Gol's head.He asumed it was a Wastelander.Another shadow appeard behind it turning the human into dust then Dark Eco russing into its body.It looked at Gol its Violet eyes blink every few seconds then it dissapeard making the storm die down then leaving a letter with Gol's name on it.
To be continued...
Wonder who the shadow was smilie
---
SpyroKing Diamond Sparx Gems: 8669
#8 Posted: 20:25:18 08/09/2009
Very good. smilie

My guess is that the shadow is....Maia? (Is that how you spell it? smilie)
#9 Posted: 20:27:31 08/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Noooooo..try again and yes thats how u spell it
---
SpyroKing Diamond Sparx Gems: 8669
#10 Posted: 20:31:20 08/09/2009
Is it Amix?
#11 Posted: 16:52:00 09/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Mayyybbbeeeee....smilie
---
#12 Posted: 02:56:31 11/09/2009
HEY!!!! THERES NO SUCH THING AS HER IN THE STORY!!!! lol smilie(your version, yes smilie)

Can you make your version, then the real one?
#13 Posted: 14:51:20 11/09/2009 | Topic Creator
*facepalm*Yes DFD
---
#14 Posted: 01:27:27 12/09/2009
smilie...I meant do the real version? Not with Amix? PLZ?
#15 Posted: 12:27:49 12/09/2009 | Topic Creator
yeah I know
---
#16 Posted: 22:39:54 12/09/2009
WWWWWWEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL??????????? (smilie lol)
#17 Posted: 17:14:29 18/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Continuing....
Once Gol had red the letter he walked on.There was a Black and red leaper eating a kactus making a noise every few seconds.Gol thought he could catch it but no man had ever touched a Black leaper for they were meat eaters."I could catch that....but with what?"he looked around and spotted a Kactus and threw it out near a rock he hid behind it waiting for the leaper to take the bait.It looked over to it then running over munching on the spiky plant.Gol jumped over the rock taking the leaper down."One leaper one ride".He got it up and it tried biting but Gol's hands were too tight for it to break free.He got on it riding to Zander.
Haven...
"J...jak...I h..Have bad news....G....G...."Samos couldnt say the next word because it frightend him to much."Daddy?"Asked Keria.Samos got up and quickly shouted"GOL IS FREE!!"then he layed back down not making any noise nor movement.Keria then got up crying Jak got up and hugged her to stop her falling onto her father."H..Hes gone!"She threw Jaks arms of her shoulders then ran out the room.
---
#18 Posted: 02:56:23 19/09/2009
He can't be dead. Unless your dad changed the story you told at the end...Quote:
Dax runs back to Samos and the others

Is he dead? I kinda liked old greenie.
#19 Posted: 19:27:36 21/09/2009 | Topic Creator
*facepalm*He changed the WHOLE story and game around

Im just telling my Story
---
#20 Posted: 02:24:40 23/09/2009
Whoa whoa whoa whoa....

Is Samos dead in the game: Yes or no.

...and plz continue! smilie
#21 Posted: 18:12:09 23/09/2009 | Topic Creator
no he isnt
---
#22 Posted: 03:04:22 27/09/2009
*ahem*

...you really like to keep us on the edge of our seat, don't you? Can you continue?
#23 Posted: 18:30:35 28/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Yes
Continuing....
Gol jumped off the leaper then seeing Samos dead in his room"Ahhhhh...."he stumbled over remembering what his father said."Every sage feel each over die"Gol stood up seeing the gates to zander.The leaper munching on Kactus again looked up at him then walked over to him nudging him to get on.Gol looked up at the sky seeing a storm brewing."I better get there in time"He thought to himself.He got on the leaper and rode off.The storm was getting worse the leaper kept on cawing for help."Looks like he finally made it...."the figure got up rom the chair and nodded at the Soilders to open the gate.As it opened the leaper stumbled.
Haven...
Keria still crying was holding Jak like he was her father."HEY LOVE BIRDS!"Daxter walked in with a smile then his smile turned into a sad face."Oh i..is he"Jak nodded.Daxter got up on Keria's lap and then hugged her trying to make her feel better."Dax go down stairs and ask Tess for a tissue"Jak looked at Keria's hair the blue and green shinening in the light.
---
#24 Posted: 03:59:12 03/10/2009
smilie Come on, keep it action, not romance! Yeesh...

...MORE PLZ! (please post a bit more words this time?)
#25 Posted: 20:11:12 04/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Continuing....
As the leaper stumbled 5 wolf,human soliders where standing there looking at Gol."Well well looks like the Dark Eco sage made it.."A dark figuer walked foward and made the leaper drop Gol and run.Gol stood up looking at the Dark figuer."Who are you?"He asked."That will come later but first prove yourself in the arena..."The figuer pointed at the huge stadium then walked of."Unless you want to die out in the storm....Hehehehe..."Then it disapeared.As the wolfs walked forward Gol then was pushed towards the stadium."MONSTERS AND DRAGONESSES!!WELCOME TO THE ARENA OF DEATH WERE DARKNESS AND LIGHT FIGHT FOR WORTHY IN ZANDER!!"Another figuer appeared it was Errol but he was in his Human form."WE HAVE A NEW CONTESTANT!HE HAS LIVED FOR A MILLION YEARS AND REBUILT A PRECURSOR ROBOTS!GOL AKURON THE DARK ECO SAGE!!!"the croud roared in excitment.As the door closed behind Gol a pirate like wolf jumped up infront of him"TIME TO DIE MAGGOT!!!"
Haven...
Keria blew on her tissue and then wiped her eyes on the other side."Thanks Tess...So Jak what should we do with My Fathers body..."She asked."Give it to spargus they will host a ceramony for him and come on I have to ask Ashelin about the Dark eco miners and how Gol escaped."Jak got up and tapped Daxter on the back."Im going out wanna come?"He asked."Where you going?"Daxter got up and jumped on his shoulder."To Ashelin I ahve to find out something."Once they got there they were greeted by a very upset Torn."Ashelin is breaking up with me."He ran of crying.(smilie)"Whats with him!?"They both thought."Hey Ash can we have a listen to the Miner radio?"Jak asked."Sure"Ashelin replied as she was tapping on random buttons."Ok lets take a look at this one!"Jak clicked a button.

RADIO

COME IN ASHELIN COME IN! WHERE BEING ATTACKED BY SOME WOMAN SHE HAS KILLED TOM AND OH ****!!!AAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHH.....*other voice*MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!NOW NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!!!

BSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....

Jak and daxter looked at each other"OH MY GOD!!!"

To be continued...

DUN DUN DDDDDDUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
---
#26 Posted: 20:33:31 04/10/2009
Getting better! Jak only says OMG when something CRAZY happens (the precusors...smilie)
#27 Posted: 14:15:14 05/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah lolsmilie
---
#28 Posted: 01:37:12 06/10/2009
I'm WWWWAAAAAAAAAIIITTTTTIIINNNNGGGGGGGG!!!! smilie please continue... I hate cliffhangers.
#29 Posted: 11:33:27 06/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Ok ok....*cilcks fingers*

Continuing...
Jak looked at Ashelin who just looked round in surprise."I didnt listen to that one...I wish I had now...."She got up and went outside."Jak you have to find that Woman as James said!The world might be at stake!"She got in the Hellcat then zoomed of."Well that was..Uhhh exciting!"Daxter started to shake a little."We have to tell Sig and the others...Incase something bad happens"Jak started to run but was stopped by Torn."HEY WERE ARE YOU GOING!!"He shouted from behind."TO THE NAUGHTY OTTSEL!!SOMETHINGS POPPED UP!!"Jak ran on being followed by Torn.Once they got there Keria was helping Tess clean the mugs and bottles."Soooo....What happened?"Keria asked."Ummm lets just say your dad wernt kiddin about Gol being free..Hehehe.."Daxter jumped of Jaks shoulder and hugged Tess.
Zander
Errol looked down at the competitors getting ready for battle."right then...LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!"He shouted."HAHA TIME TO DIE!!"The wolf creature swung round a spiked ball on a stick.Gol had no idea what he was up against."I am a dark sage and I have dark powers"He then grew claws and wings."AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"He shouted at the wolf making it back away."Ohhh ****!!!"the wolf was cut in 2.The crowd went silent."Woah.....Uhhhh....WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!!!!"Errol was able to save the crowd from throwing rocks and food at Gol.
To be continued..
---
#30 Posted: 03:28:39 09/10/2009
And........?
It's been two days since ya posted smilie
#31 Posted: 18:15:37 09/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Sorrysmilie'
Continuing...
The croud left leaving mess and rubble.Errol jumped down to congratulate Gol but the dark figuer came again."Well well seems you can beat my soilders...ERROL!!Lead im to his sleeping quaters....You are now allowed to stay in Zander but only if you help me get revenge on Spargus...and my name is Amix elbourn or cyrstal keeper."She dissapeard."Well then I better show you yah room then oh and dont upset Amix she gets upset easily..Oh and I heard that you was the Dark eco sage that fought Jak and his rat Daxter back in 1259?Is that true?"Errol asked.".......Yes....And 1259 was when I was frozen!In the dark eco..."Gol followed Errol till it got Dark."Its been over a 1000 years since then...Youre lucky to be alive..I can talk im half robot...Hehe aww well and I heard that you had a sis?"He then was pinned up against the wall."never talk about my sister!!"Gol dropped Errola nd pushed him on forward."Move now or else....Grrrrrr"Gol then got more angry thinking about his sister.Errol stoped and pointed at the door."H..heres you room...."Errol quikly ran back down the hall making dust and pebbles move.
Haven...
Jak was circling the floor and table in frustration.
Sorry for the short post gotta go!
---
#32 Posted: 01:03:30 10/10/2009
That's ok, just post more next time ya get on! smilie
#33 Posted: 21:17:27 10/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Continuing...
Jak was circling the floor and table in frustration."Jak whats the matter?"Asked Daxter."What am I gonna do Gol is free,I dont know who set him free and...Why did Tess fall over just then?"he looked at a very angry Tess."OH NO I DROPPED THE LAST SET OF BEERS!!!Now I need to go to Zander and Get more!!"She got up and grabbed the keys for the zoomer she kept."Wait why dont I go get them for you?"Asked Jak."oh would you do that jak?"She looked at him with her eyes shining."Of corse Ill be back in no time!"He went out the door leaving his guns.
Zander....
Errol went into the throne room were Amix was sitting looking at him in anger."I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT IS SSITER ERROL!!"She shouted so loud it made the wolfs next to her death.
---
#34 Posted: 21:22:21 10/10/2009
roflmao smilie
#35 Posted: 19:57:47 06/11/2009 | Topic Creator
lol
Continuing...
Amix got up and paced backwards and forwards in frustration."Grrrrrr...."She mumbled looking at Errol."Mistress???.."Errol was brave enough to ask her."What....................*no responce*SPEAK THEN!!!!"She shouted.Errol jumped."Errruuuhhhh........Whhhyyyy a..arreee you....angry."Errol then puts his hands over his ears.Amix then had an Idea."Errol......*he looked at her*Do you think you remember where Haven city is?"She looked at him."Yes why?"He looked at her in confusion."I need you to go through the Barons old belongings...."She was interuppted by a Wolf soilder."Mistress there is someone at the Gate he wants to get some Beer....."He looked up at them."What does he look like?!"She asked."Uhhh Yellow and green hair,green goatee and blue eyes....Anything else?"He looked behind him then back at Amix who was thinking."Wait....Hmm hmmm hmmm...Let him in and send him to mesmilie"She knew it was Jak."Yes mistress"the wolf walked off."Errol go back to haven and find this.."She gave im a piece of paper with a precursor cell on it."Thats the only one left if you can get Ill move you to a diffrent rank if not.."Her claws sharpend.He ran off going out the other side of the city.
The other gates where Jak is...
The wolf soilder had returned to the gate."You may come in but only to see our Leader..."He looked at Jak who stumbled a bit as he walked in."In there..."The wolf pointed at the door."Uhh thanks.."Jak looked round and the wolf was gone.He walked inside and the door closed behind him.It was dark and cold and the stench of blood could be smelt."Urgh it stinks in here."Jak froze as he herd another voice."and so it should be....Welcome to my humble home JAK!"he looked up and spotted 2 voilet eyes staring at him."W..who are you?"He stepped back a pace then was stopped."Dont tell me you dont remember me Jak...."he turned and then was pushed over."Its been a while hasnt it?"As they were Talking Gol awoke from having nightmares from the past."What the.."he got out of bed and heard Amix and Jak talking or fighting."Grrrrrrr....."Gol growled among himself then walked out of his head quarters and stood by the door of the main room.
To be continued
---
#36 Posted: 21:03:27 26/11/2009
WOW that was a long time tween posts smilie
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
#37 Posted: 21:25:54 26/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Continuing....
Gol stood there and watched Amix and Jak fight."Who the hell is that?"He was confused of who the boy was."Why is the hair so familiar..."He then froze he rememberd Jaks hair then realized."Noooo....."He stood tere for a little longer to find out how Amix knew him.
"Maybe I should tell you how I know hmmm?.....Do you remember the Dark warrior program Jak?!It wasnt Errol who experimented on you it was ME!"Jak froze at what she said then was caught by a Dark scary looking Gol."Going somewhere?"Gol growled."Oh n not you!I thought I killed you!"Jak struggled to break free but couldnt.
To be continued...

soz for the small post gotta go in 5 mintues so id better post on the RP'S quick!
---
#38 Posted: 21:31:38 26/11/2009
Stiil, it's gettin good.
#39 Posted: 22:35:39 28/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Continuing...
Jak tried and tried again to escape Gol's tight grasp but always got another slash to his face."LET ME GO AMIX I ONLY CAME FOR BEER!FOR CHRIST'S SAKE NOT TO FIGHT!!!!!"He growled."Oh yes youre beersmiliehere!*shoves it in his mouth*hehe its the last youll ever drink!"she walked off and Gol followed."In here..."She pointed at a dirty sell where Gol threw him in."Bye bye....."Gol closed the door and walked away with Amix."How do you know him so well?Even though I heard what you 2 where talking about in the main room..."Gol asked."Its been a long time since ive known Jak.............Its a story I shall only tell you....."She replied.
Haven...
Daxter watched the clock for sometime waiting for the beer and Jak."C'mon where is he!!I WANT MA BEER!!!"
---
#40 Posted: 02:21:30 30/11/2009
smilie um, ok... smilie
#41 Posted: 19:48:48 01/12/2009 | Topic Creator
lolDaxter wants beer
Continuing...
Tess watched Daxter as he paced the Bar for an hour then got bored."I better go find him...."He started to walk out but was stopped by keria."jak can look after himself Daxter.....And whats a small yappy ottsel like you gonna do if he is in trouble?"She looked at him but then Dax turned into Dark Dax."Oh yeah I forgotsmilie*"She walked of and then got Torn and Sig to tag along with Daxter incase he got caried away with Killing people.
Zander...
Gol checked the Hall for any unwanted Buisness from the guards."Ok is clear..."he turned to Amix who was staring outside the main window of the Castle."23 years and I have never known him....."She wisperd."What?"Gol walked up behind her and then looked up out and noticed the guards beating a intruder to its death."Sooooooo the Guards are very Brutal then?"Gol walked off and was looking around for anything suspiscious."Yes they have been trained to be killers to protect me...."Amix looked up then looked at her hand."Protect you...Ive seen what you can do You can protect yourself....."Gol spotted something familiar on Amix's hand."Wait keep your hand up..."He walked over there then inspected it.There was a Dragon tattoo on her hand a Purple one he then looked at his wrist.He had the same but Black.
To be continued....
---
#42 Posted: 17:39:17 03/12/2009
starting to sound a little like that Devian story I skimmed over.
#43 Posted: 15:18:24 04/12/2009 | Topic Creator
What the one that I made?Oh yeah the Mark.
---
#44 Posted: 04:54:44 12/12/2009
Yup..
#45 Posted: 23:18:01 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Continuing....
Amix looked back at Gol's face and breathed slowly."When I was 19 I came here to this world,I lived in Spargus I was the 1st person there Damas was the second,He fell in love with me and I made him my King of corse I was the queen,after 2 years 100 people had joined spargus,Damas got me pregnant...."She paused and breathed again.Gol looked angry and yet starteld."After 9 months I gave birth to a little boy who we named....Mar..."She then looked at Gol again who had gone extreemly pale."WAIT so Mar is...Jak!??"He had his claws out in anger."YOU GAVE BIRTH TO THE BOY WHO TRAPPED ME INTO A PRECURSOR SILO FOR THE ODD FOURMILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!smilie!!!!"Gol had shouted so loud Jak had heard 4 million years."woah 4 million...I have to get out of here..."Jak climbed up to the window and looked out but all he could see was sand and wolfs."Oh cr@p why does this place have such ******!!!waste"he kicked the pole from the bars and it broke of.Amix had given Jak the weak cell on perpose,Because he was her son.
Haven..
"Thats it im going out to find him!"Daxter grabbed the Zoomer keys and left in no time.
Zander...
Gol paced the room back and forth growing in anger,He looked outside to see nothing but a little blue dot moving across the sand and of corse it was daxter."Grrr the rat will be my next kill....."He teleported to the gates and waited for the wolves to open them.
to be continued...
---
#46 Posted: 23:21:44 30/01/2010
WTF??????!!!!!!!!!
#47 Posted: 23:24:39 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
hahahaha surprise a little spoiler
---
#48 Posted: 23:29:56 30/01/2010
I thought Amix was your fan character smilie
#49 Posted: 23:33:38 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah I wrote this story about Amix being Jaks mother and Jak finds out later....Its VERY complecated
---
#50 Posted: 15:24:16 31/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Continuing.....
Amix looked out the window and turned away."I need to talk to Jak..."She left her room and went to the prison cells to see Jak escaping."Oh errr I kinda broke it...smilie'"He looked at her worried face then decided to shut up."Jak I gave you cell because I wanted you to escape...I cant hert you anyway..."She looked at his face then out the window."Wha why not your evil and im a goodguy!You should be kicking the crap outa me!"He looked confused."Jak I have something to tell you dont shout scream anything that might atract attention dont do it....."She breathed in then spoke a few words."You are my son..."She looked at his face and the same as Gol he had gone pale.
Where Gol and Dax where...
"I hate storms"Daxter moaned."HEY RAT!!!THE STORMS NOT YOUR ONLY PROBLEM!!!"Gol grabbed the zoomer and threw it into a rock."CRRRAAAPPPP!!!"Dax had just got of as it blew up."aw nutz not you...!"he started shaking."Ive been in Dark eco for nearly 5 million years because of you and you pathetic friend!"Gol started to cirlce Daxter."Ehehehehe it was Jaks idea not mine I was jjust sittin gon his shoulder.....eep..JJJJJAAAAAAAAKKKKK!!!!!"Daxter had shouted so loud Amix and Jak heard."Daxter!?"Jak looked out the window and then back at Amix."Uhhh im going to have to join you dont I?"He looked at the floor then at her face"No you Ill weaken Gol so you can attack him in Light mode."She smled at him then hugged him.Jak surprisingly hugged back.
The Barons palace...
"Precursor cell precursor cell where are you..."Errol looked high and low for the Cell.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me