Page 1 of 1
Let's plan a new game [CLOSED]
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#1 Posted: 18:41:05 01/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah.. If you have any pictures, names, plot, or else its a new game-related things, so put in here. I put mine in here on Thursday, as long as I can.
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 19:01:10 01/05/2009
Im making a new game... The Destiny of Spyro: The Dark Spirit
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#3 Posted: 19:32:33 01/05/2009
You mean about the new real Spyro game or what we wish it will be like?
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#4 Posted: 19:33:43 01/05/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
You mean about the new real Spyro game or what we wish it will be like?

About a new game completly... I think...
#5 Posted: 15:11:56 02/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809

Ooh, cool name. smilie
---
My deviantART
#6 Posted: 16:39:39 02/05/2009
I think a mix of old and new would rock.

(Edit)
All the new characters plus old ones and the same gameplay as the originals. Mini games/quests, playable characters, collectibles, unlockables. Also new stuff like breath abilities, free flight and mele!

As for music I think it should vary depending on the activity at hand.
eg: Battle:epic and powerful
Mini game: fun and happy with good beat
Levels: depends on atmosphere

What do you think?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:06 02/05/2009 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
spyro446 Blue Sparx Gems: 937
#7 Posted: 18:16:07 02/05/2009
i see cool idea

http://ssj4leon.dragonadopters.com/
---
i am the greatest
#8 Posted: 18:56:47 02/05/2009
What do you mean?
---
#9 Posted: 12:54:31 03/05/2009 | Topic Creator

(Edit)
All the new characters plus old ones and the same gameplay as the originals. Mini games/quests, playable characters, collectibles, unlockables. Also new stuff like breath abilities, free flight and mele!

What do you think?

Cool! You're good at planning! smilie
---
My deviantART
#10 Posted: 18:54:26 03/05/2009
Thanks!
---
Black Minx Yellow Sparx Gems: 1226
#11 Posted: 00:00:38 05/05/2009
What should the theam be?
---
You just gotta love the old and new games!
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#12 Posted: 01:50:09 05/05/2009
An idea I had:
Takes place a few years after tLoS, when Spyro and Cynder are older. The game focuses on a new, young dragon, trained by Spyro himself. Something evil arrises, and the player, playing as the new young dragon, has to go on a quest to somehow bring down the evil uprising, with assistance from Spyro and Cynder. Just an idea *shrugs*
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#13 Posted: 05:45:50 05/05/2009
Quote: Cloudtail4ever
An idea I had:
Takes place a few years after tLoS, when Spyro and Cynder are older. The game focuses on a new, young dragon, trained by Spyro himself. Something evil arrises, and the player, playing as the new young dragon, has to go on a quest to somehow bring down the evil uprising, with assistance from Spyro and Cynder. Just an idea *shrugs*

Not bad at all smilie
I like it
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#14 Posted: 09:00:35 05/05/2009
How about we put in MEGATRON
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#15 Posted: 15:52:34 05/05/2009
An idea I had:

heres what i think the dragon spyro is training you can make and custermise and there are lots of citys towns and dungenges to exsplore and free flight IS free flight
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#16 Posted: 18:30:02 05/05/2009
An idea I had:

It's called SPYRO for a reason.
#17 Posted: 18:39:56 05/05/2009
Quote: Tango
An idea I had:

QFT... Thats what I thought as soon as I saw that...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:43:41 05/05/2009 by bionicle2809
#18 Posted: 23:26:59 05/05/2009
Quote: DARK CINDER
An idea I had:

heres what i think the dragon spyro is training you can make and custermise and there are lots of citys towns and dungenges to exsplore and free flight IS free flight

I agree with both of you!
---
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#19 Posted: 00:21:16 06/05/2009

(Edit)

What do you think?

well not like too happy and good beaty to the point where it might as well be one of those puzzled DS games
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#20 Posted: 20:49:30 06/05/2009
Can this Topic be moved to the Spyro General section? This has no purpose being here...
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#21 Posted: 05:07:41 07/05/2009
An idea I had:

A lot of book, movie, and game series branch off and create more characters, while still keeping the original characters as supporting characters. Plus, it just sounded interesting to me. Not everyone has to like it, it's not like it's an actual idea they're considering as far as we know.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
#22 Posted: 20:34:57 12/05/2009
An idea I had:

A lot of book, movie, and game series branch off and create more characters, while still keeping the original characters as supporting characters. Plus, it just sounded interesting to me. Not everyone has to like it, it's not like it's an actual idea they're considering as far as we know.

If your not playing as Spyro. Why call it Spyro? It won't be SPYRO, it will be "Whatever the young dragon is called" Getting a new chactor to play and leaving Spyro behind is like throwing him in the trash. More chactors are ok. But spyro is the main chactor. And will always be.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#23 Posted: 07:28:02 13/05/2009
Hmm..... I have thinking about this....

Spyro: Fire and Ice.

^ Comes after SL. Fire repersants Spyro because fire is Spyro's main element. He always has to learn the other ones through out the games. The ice repersants a new character, she is an ice dragon (I havn't thought off a name). Now I just need to work out what the story line is going to be....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#24 Posted: 09:19:11 13/05/2009
How about some crossovers...

Jak..Rachet and crash anyone?
#25 Posted: 12:38:10 13/05/2009
^ Hmm..... Spyro meats the simsons? smilie

Oh, and in that Spyro fire and ice game, most off the characters will come back (Flame, Ember, Bianca, Shiela ect). Oh, and Bartholomew will have a better role this time. *shot*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#26 Posted: 15:00:55 13/05/2009
Quote: Cynder_543

^ Comes after SL. Fire repersants Spyro because fire is Spyro's main element. He always has to learn the other ones through out the games. The ice repersants a new character, she is an ice dragon (I havn't thought off a name). Now I just need to work out what the story line is going to be....

Is the ice dragon going to fall in love with Spyro?
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#27 Posted: 15:39:51 13/05/2009
Quote: Jackson117
How about some crossovers...

Jak..Rachet and crash anyone?

no...just no
#28 Posted: 08:06:04 14/05/2009

He@k no...
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#29 Posted: 08:38:51 14/05/2009
I have 1...but it has more to do with Cynder than Spyro then again the main boss is Spyro...
It's called 'The Darkest Cynder: The Corruption of Death'

This takes place after DotD. Cynder is still haunted about her past so she travels alone in the darkness. 5 Years later... Cynder is now 15 still serching to make a differance in her life and learning that Malefor is back. Cynder finds Malefor which in some changes she is corrupted.

The game starts as Cynder doing some errands for Mole-Yair. Then Mole-Yair gives her a deal to go and break free his brother from a giant spider. She searces then Malefor appers and grabs Cynder and breathes changing Convexity on her. He drops her and there is two choices to choose from eather Fight the Magic or go along with it. Here's the good part if you choose go along with the corruption you can run around and stuff like that and if you look back at Malefor he is laughing at you. As you run around Cynder's horns grow longer and the pink becomes more red, her wings are growing. A few seconds later a cutsean come on and show you her changing to evil. (from :ycynder: to :cynder:) then unlike DotD you can fly as high as you want and the whole game is like one giant area which means there are certan checkpoints to go to get to the final battle.;)

I know the main character is Cynder not Spyro... I also have a favour to ask could anyone like to do up the back and frount cover...I'll give you the credit?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:39:24 14/05/2009 by Dark Cynder_27
#30 Posted: 12:00:25 14/05/2009
Quote: Dark Cynder_27
I have 1...but it has more to do with Cynder than Spyro then again the main boss is Spyro...

This takes place after DotD. Cynder is still haunted about her past so she travels alone in the darkness. 5 Years later... Cynder is now 15 still serching to make a differance in her life and learning that Malefor is back. Cynder finds Malefor which in some changes she is corrupted.

The game starts as Cynder doing some errands for Mole-Yair. Then Mole-Yair gives her a deal to go and break free his brother from a giant spider. She searces then Malefor appers and grabs Cynder and breathes changing Convexity on her. He drops her and there is two choices to choose from eather Fight the Magic or go along with it. Here's the good part if you choose go along with the corruption you can run around and stuff like that and if you look back at Malefor he is laughing at you. As you run around Cynder's horns grow longer and the pink becomes more red, her wings are growing. A few seconds later a cutsean come on and show you her changing to evil. (from smilie to :cyndersmilie then unlike DotD you can fly as high as you want and the whole game is like one giant area which means there are certan checkpoints to go to get to the final battle.smilie

I know the main character is Cynder not Spyro... I also have a favour to ask could anyone like to do up the back and frount cover...I'll give you the credit?

What happens if you chose to fight the magic?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#31 Posted: 15:15:46 14/05/2009

He@k no...

Phew...I thought you were one of THEM!
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#32 Posted: 18:44:31 15/05/2009
Quote: Dark Cynder_27

The game starts as Cynder doing some errands for Mole-Yair. Then Mole-Yair gives her a deal to go and break free his brother from a giant spider. She searces then Malefor appers and grabs Cynder and breathes changing Convexity on her. He drops her and there is two choices to choose from eather Fight the Magic or go along with it. Here's the good part if you choose go along with the corruption you can run around and stuff like that and if you look back at Malefor he is laughing at you. As you run around Cynder's horns grow longer and the pink becomes more red, her wings are growing. A few seconds later a cutsean come on and show you her changing to evil. (from smilie to :cyndersmilie then unlike DotD you can fly as high as you want and the whole game is like one giant area which means there are certan checkpoints to go to get to the final battle.smilie

I think that is a very good idea. The thing is I think I wanna keep it Spyro. All of these people want some games with Cynder being the main character, but I don't agree. I've always been a Spyro fan and always will be. I like Cynder, but I wouldn't want her taking over the entire series.
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Skyice Red Sparx Gems: 15
#33 Posted: 21:12:41 18/05/2009
I think that both cynder and spyro should both be the main character. That way everyone is equal. That way so nobody gets in a fight. Again i forget to introuduce myself. I am Skyice. I am new to this web site. And I am wondering if you guys will be friend?
---
Skyice_Cryil's sister
#34 Posted: 13:50:19 20/05/2009 | Topic Creator
An idea I had:

but if the game changes to 'spiro'? smilie
---
My deviantART
Sam the Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 224
#35 Posted: 18:55:35 21/05/2009
Quote: bionicle2809

AWESOME title!!!
#36 Posted: 09:26:30 23/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: crashpro
Can this Topic be moved to the Spyro General section? This has no purpose being here...

Is your forced to appeal every issue? Well here it is shown standing.
---
My deviantART
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#37 Posted: 05:23:20 05/07/2009
I made a name...
The Legend of Spyro: Rize of the Darkness!

This is the game where the Legend returns and Spyro and Cynder have to defeat Malefor's evil Shadow Minions in order to get to Malefor (getting to Malefor will be in the next The Legend of Spyro: Race Against Time!)

You thought it was over, but it's only just begun!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:26:33 05/07/2009 by Bolt
#38 Posted: 12:55:43 05/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
I made a name...
The Legend of Spyro: Rize of the Darkness!

This is the game where the Legend returns and Spyro and Cynder have to defeat Malefor's evil Shadow Minions in order to get to Malefor (getting to Malefor will be in the next The Legend of Spyro: Race Against Time!)

You thought it was over, but it's only just begun!

Good, but you remember, TLoS is a trilogy, man. smilie
---
My deviantART
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#39 Posted: 01:31:45 06/07/2009
Ok then...
The Spirit of Spyro: Rize of the Darkness!
Is that better?
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#40 Posted: 18:26:52 07/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
Ok then...
The Spirit of Spyro: Rize of the Darkness!
Is that better?

Yeah but.. what's rize? o_o
---
My deviantART
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me