Page 1 of 1
Quick! Help! [CLOSED]
crazycam96 Green Sparx Gems: 287
#1 Posted: 00:00:23 02/09/2007 | Topic Creator
I'm on an elevator, in the world where I'm suppose to fight Cynder. After I fought yet another group of baboons while barricaded in a red electrical fence, I went on an elevator. Then I fought some baboons on the little platform, and it seemed like there would be another group, or the platform reached to the top. But the platform just stopped rising, and there weren't any more baboons. I tried flying off of the platform, but the game wouldn't let me. Many thanks to anyone who can give some advice!
Last edited at 00:24:04 02/09/2007 by crazycam96
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2 Posted: 01:17:15 02/09/2007
There's two elevators in Concurrent Skies. One RIGHT before the Cynder fight, and one somewhere in the middle of the level. If it's the one AFTER you fought the Electric King and BEFORE Cynder, once you defeat the Cynder Soldiers/Cynder Leaders, smash the red gems surrounding the platform.

If it's the other elevator. You have to wait, it will stop eventually after you defeat the Cynder Soldiers, and you can glide off of it. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
crazycam96 Green Sparx Gems: 287
#3 Posted: 03:14:51 02/09/2007 | Topic Creator
I already got past that... sorry. But I couldn't glide at the time, since the platform just suddenly stopped moving after I fought the Cynder Soldiers. So I just turned off my game and restarted the area. But I'm kinda angry, since they didn't save my effort on the Earth Blast and Earth Ball.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me