Page 1 of 1
OMG!!!! GUESS WHATS OUT EARLY ON THE DS!!!! [CLOSED]
Spyrofan12345 Blue Sparx Gems: 832
#1 Posted: 07:13:23 30/08/2007 | Topic Creator
GUESS WHAT? THE LEGEND OF SPYRO: THE ETERNAL NIGHT IS OUT ON THE NINTENDO DS AT CIRCUITCITY.COM!!!!!!! I just went there earlier and I was looking for Attack of the Rhynocs, and I just searched Spyro, and The Eternal Night came up for the DS and it was in stock!!! I didn't get it, simply because I dont' like playing LoS games on the Nintendo DS or GBA (I don't even have a DS yet but I'm getting one in a few weeks!!!) So i'm just waiting for it to come out on the PS2, it has a lot better graphics. But I just wanted to share the news, and I made a topic on this earlier, but its not here! smilie what happened to my beautiful topic? smilie

~Grace~ smilie
---
Original trilogy obsessor~
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 08:00:16 30/08/2007
I just had a look and it had a link to PRE_ORDER the game. It didn't say anything about it being in stock.
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
Lil-Cynder Blue Sparx Gems: 829
#3 Posted: 14:58:12 30/08/2007
Dude who cares if you don't play it go back and buy it! We need awsers about the game.
---
The night is always darkest before the dawn...The DAWN IS COMING.

http://doppelgangergang.googlepages.com/home2
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#4 Posted: 17:00:08 30/08/2007
But the game was supposed to come out on October 10th right?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#5 Posted: 19:29:09 30/08/2007
It was to PRE ORDER it!

Of course it's unable to be bought! >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Spyrofan12345 Blue Sparx Gems: 832
#6 Posted: 03:21:21 31/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Well when I went there I didn't see pre-order it said buy but whatever. besides, I'm already getting the season of ice/season of flame superpack and animal crossing wild world and the Nintendo DS lite Browset (internet on the DS) and i can't get anymore games and then in a few moonths maybe or a month or so i'm getting a webcam and attack of the rhynocs. soz guys, but I can't get it. even if it was out. But i'm gonna get the PS2 version of it. I just like it better. smilie

~Grace~ smilie

EDIT: Oh yeah, I went on there again, and it said Pre-Order, and under it it said Release date: 10/02/2007
So, my bad. tee hee. xD
---
Original trilogy obsessor~
Last edited at 03:26:09 31/08/2007 by Spyrofan12345
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#7 Posted: 19:33:16 04/09/2007
Quote: Spyrofan12345
GUESS WHAT? THE LEGEND OF SPYRO: THE ETERNAL NIGHT IS OUT ON THE NINTENDO DS AT CIRCUITCITY.COM!!!!!!! I just went there earlier and I was looking for Attack of the Rhynocs, and I just searched Spyro, and The Eternal Night came up for the DS and it was in stock!!! I didn't get it, simply because I dont' like playing LoS games on the Nintendo DS or GBA (I don't even have a DS yet but I'm getting one in a few weeks!!!) So i'm just waiting for it to come out on the PS2, it has a lot better graphics. But I just wanted to share the news, and I made a topic on this earlier, but its not here! smilie what happened to my beautiful topic? smilie

~Grace~ smilie

Lol you can pre-order it not buy the actual game right now its not out yet... silly.
ignitus Ripto Gems: 311
#8 Posted: 14:18:00 08/09/2007
I aggre with Hir!

There are times when warriors need to stand up to danger_smilie ANB
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me