First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
New Spyro Game? [CLOSED]
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#51 Posted: 06:54:04 30/01/2010
^ me too!

i hope it's longer, better and more enjoyable than DOTD and can cover at least SOME plotholes.
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#52 Posted: 17:09:58 30/01/2010
Quote: Samius
Well, if they are making another game they should make it a hell of a lot better!

DotD was short, and it was all just about fighting.. Nothing wrong with that, but even the fighting was made poorly!

Oh, I do hope that they are going to take their time making this next game..

ANB was bull****. There's nothing collectibles, just fighting. I think TEN is best of TLoS trilogy; they could make something like TEN. Not so much fighting, much collectibles and long levels. Somebodies were played DotD in 2 days...
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
Reecie-Peecie Green Sparx Gems: 309
#53 Posted: 06:48:41 15/03/2010
Well, making a new Spyro game would be great, but to make a good story line for the next game, you probably want to leav a few things un-answered, to give the story a bit off a boost, Well, if Ignitus died, how did he become the Chronicler??? Have all the previous chroniclers died and then been re-incarnated or something? <that would be cool if Spyro found Ignitus as the chronicler> And is Malefor Really dead? he just fell into a purple crystal thing by the Spirits of all the other purple dragons <well thats what i think they are> <and also, what was that purple crystal they were on? was it the core of the earth or something???> it didnt actually look like Malefor had died, he just disapeared, i would have made sure the story line was over if they had his lifeless body there. But yea, i do hope they make another game, and more leevels! defiantly more levels, and hopefully, small task's that are optional to do in the level, to complete it, and like the combat and elements and stuff better, I was disapointed they didnt have enemy's health bars! <also something was wrong with my disk so certain things didnt show up :'(, for example, the bit of shadow that fly off of cynders shadow thing when she goes under ground, the texture of the health and mana and blue gems, didnt show up on my disk, they were just plain coloured gms :[ the little design around the ed bar of the enimies health wasnt there??? like the silver awesome design that kindof goes around the bar, that didnt show up, myne is just a plain ol' red bar :[ Also, the faces of my wyveryns dont come up, their heads look like sort of designed little bar things,> any way that wasnt really important lol, SAo yes hopefully the storyline for the next unknown game will be VERY LONG and increadibly well done, that would be awesome! :]
---
http://thespyroguru.webs.com/ * My Website! Please go on it! hahaha
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#54 Posted: 08:19:09 15/03/2010
I hope the next game will be better than DotD.

But you know it's against the rules to bump an old topic, Reecie.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:57:38 15/03/2010 by Aura24
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#55 Posted: 16:31:24 16/03/2010
Maybe something like... erm... dunno... Malefor's past or something?

Or something like BACK TO TEH OLD SPYRO! But with keeping Cynder... and stuff...
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#56 Posted: 15:41:16 24/03/2010
Who is Mike Graham? Lol
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#57 Posted: 16:31:25 24/03/2010
One of the two producers of the LoS trilogy.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me