Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
my thoughts on los [CLOSED]
Lavagolem Blue Sparx Gems: 979
#1 Posted: 07:08:43 10/04/2009 | Topic Creator
These are simply my thoughts, so don't get offended.
ANB pros: Nice storyline, cool new combat, great design, and cool bosses.
ANB cons: Too much fighting, not enough exploring and puzzles.
TEN pros: Um, not much.
TEN cons: Almost all the bad guys are just copies of ANB bad guys, kind of boring, only three original boss fights, and the floating jellyfish in the grove have no reason to be there!
DOTD pros: CYNDER!!! smilie, new combat moves and powers.
DOTD cons: Everyone thinks free flight is sssooooo great, well I think it takes away the need to explore, and nothing but fighting sucks smilie. And then the bosses.
Golem: Too long and boring, has no real feel to the fight.
Malefor:Too hard and not much fun, the finale part with the shield was just lame.
Like I said before these are only my thoughts, so don't get mad.
---
I have lost all faith in the gaming industry. ¬__¬
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#2 Posted: 07:55:37 10/04/2009
Compleatly agree exept with TEN that's my fav TLoS game but either than that CONGRATULATIONSsmilie jk jk
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#3 Posted: 08:20:02 10/04/2009
Ten wins.

The rest suck
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#4 Posted: 08:20:13 10/04/2009
Ten wins.

The rest suck
Cynder794 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#5 Posted: 17:09:03 10/04/2009
I preferred ANB.
---
~♥Hero58♥~

Love you <3
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#6 Posted: 17:14:51 10/04/2009
ill play them all idc what this guy says
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#7 Posted: 19:13:29 10/04/2009
almost hit it home run especially with TEN it was the same thing!!! but with DOTD, flying was good.
---
This old place has changed too much
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#8 Posted: 04:32:38 11/04/2009
Sounds fair. I haven't played TEN or Dawn yet...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#9 Posted: 14:37:35 13/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Here we go again....
ANB voices: (Spyro) The perfect voice for him.(Sparx) Still perfect.(Cynder) It fit big Cynder, but not little Cynder .(The rest of the voices were perfect)

TEN voices: (Sparx) It worked, but not what I hoped for.(Gaul) Perfect.(Those parrots) Annoying after awhile but still funny.(Cynder) The perfect voice for Cynder in my opinion WIN!

DOTD voices: (Sparx) I think I might shoot myself.(Cynder) No,no,no,no,no,no,no! All wrong! *loads rifle* Not enough emotion, made me want to barf.(And lastly Malefor) wow, it sounded like talking through a voice changer through a fan "roff rong rost ry rest ruryve"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:38:22 13/04/2009 by Lavagolem
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#10 Posted: 14:45:59 13/04/2009
Quote: Lavagolem
Malefor:Too hard and not much fun, the finale part with the shield was just lame.

Can I just say... The whole point if the sheild was that when you hit it your fury bar went up and you could use your fury breath to kill him... How was that lame?
#11 Posted: 14:57:05 13/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809

Can I just say... The whole point if the sheild was that when you hit it your fury bar went up and you could use your fury breath to kill him... How was that lame?

I just see no reason for that part, it's not hard, and they could have put a better part there(or just skipped to the button smashing part).
---
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#12 Posted: 14:58:47 13/04/2009
I'd have to agree with most of the 1st post. But DotD was still the best. I like the flying because it's faster than walking everywhere. But it's too hard for the little kids I play with to learn to control the flying ability. But it is a good thing that when you do fly you don't go too far from the ground.

I still think that each dragon should have their own fury, I think I posted before about each could have their own elemental fury bars like in ANB and TEN. And mond I said And you could share a third furybar like in DotD.

The only Con of that idea is there would be two more bars on the screen for a beginner to remember what their for. They could also be immune to eachothers fury/elements. Unless their was a freindly Fire option. The fur could be smaller and the other character would have to avoid it.

Freindly fire really mixes up a gaming experience.
---
Don't mess with JAK
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#13 Posted: 15:16:06 13/04/2009

I just see no reason for that part, it's not hard, and they could have put a better part there(or just skipped to the button smashing part).

I don't think its meant to be hard smilie But I think they just added it so we didn't complane that we didn't get to use the Convexity breath in the last boss fight without getting all the armour smilie
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#14 Posted: 15:56:28 13/04/2009
Here we go again....
ANB voices: (Spyro) The perfect voice for him.(Sparx) Still perfect.(Cynder) It fit big Cynder, but not little Cynder .(The rest of the voices were perfect)

TEN voices: (Sparx) It worked, but not what I hoped for.(Gaul) Perfect.(Those parrots) Annoying after awhile but still funny.(Cynder) The perfect voice for Cynder in my opinion WIN!

DOTD voices: (Sparx) I think I might shoot myself.(Cynder) No,no,no,no,no,no,no! All wrong! *loads rifle* Not enough emotion, made me want to barf.(And lastly Malefor) wow, it sounded like talking through a voice changer through a fan "roff rong rost ry rest ruryve"

i liked cynder but sparx, all wrong and i couldn't understand malefor
---
This old place has changed too much
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#15 Posted: 16:54:14 13/04/2009
io would have loved DOTD if evryone USED SPOILERS TAGS!!!!!!!! you ruind the game for me

TeN was my fravfe because it has lots of bosses shure there the same but hey smilie

DoTd it good but needs to be longer and have more bosses and malefors plot could have been better and maleofr should have been harder and longer he was easy

ANB: grate just needed more moves, well i meen more stuff to do smilie
#16 Posted: 20:01:13 13/04/2009 | Topic Creator

I don't think its meant to be hard smilie But I think they just added it so we didn't complane that we didn't get to use the Convexity breath in the last boss fight without getting all the armour smilie

True, true
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me