Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Charecter guide help. [CLOSED]
hunter Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#1 Posted: 22:06:52 15/08/2007 | Topic Creator
I know dark spyro you can't give everything about a charecter but people could give guide to a charecter, it could be info that was not long or extend it, also you could give a guide to a charecter that dosn't have info now. Put it all on here, dark spyro I hope you don't mind.
Last edited at 22:08:21 15/08/2007 by hunter
BlueFlame Green Sparx Gems: 209
#2 Posted: 17:25:21 16/08/2007
I notice there's no character guide for Cynder yet....
hunter Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#3 Posted: 19:05:07 16/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Here is other info on Gulp, I know you will if you put it on you will edit it and correct the spellings.
Before he worked for Ripto he was beging for work from Gnasty Gnorc, he got a job as Ripto's reptilion horse, when a Dragon called spyro arrived in Avalar his first boss he had to fight was Crush then Gulp became the second boss, after fighting spyro for the first time we thought he was dead.

After spyro defeated the sauceress Ripto, Gulp and Crush came to the Dragon realms, but this time Gulp had 2 lazer cannons on his back, this battle with spyro would be his last and his death.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#4 Posted: 20:35:36 25/08/2007
Actually, he had 2 laser cannons on his back in GtG, and EtD's battle is not the last, it's in SoF.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me