Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Spyro Story I wrote [CLOSED]
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#1 Posted: 12:12:12 13/08/2007 | Topic Creator
This story is like the eternal night but I called it a lot

It had been two years after the mighty dragon Spyro...
"Hey what about me the king of Tall Plains"
and Sparx had defeted the evil black dragon Cynder. He had been at the temple ever since. Him and the four guardians have been watching over a new batch of dragon eggs. Since it was only two years after the year of the dragon they didn't have to worry about the Dark Master needing a purple dragon.
"We have waiting months for these eggs to hatch are they ever going to " Spyro sarcasitly said
Pations young Dragon" Said Ignitus the guardian of fire.
"CRACK CRACK CRACK"
"Fianlly, The eggs are hatching"
"Their they are Spyro new dragon eight new dragons in the realm.
"Spyro can you just wait there for a minute" said Terrador the Earth Guardian with a weird look on his face.
"Uhhh... sure"

Ignitus,Cyril the Ice guardian,Volteer the Tunder guardian and Terrador
had been mutering about something that Spyro wasen't quiet sure about. They were trying to think of a way to tell Spyro that their was a very dangerous dragon out thier that was worse then Cynder and could not be stoped.
"Well we can try and tell him"Voleer said

"Spyro we don't know how to tell you this but you Cynder and Alpara must go out a face a new enemy that can not be defeted" Ignitus said with a nevous look on his face.
"Why would we just have three dragons go when we can have to whole realm go" Spyro said very confused
"Because you Cynder and Alpara are the most powerful dragon that we can sent out to go, Me and the rest of the guardians are to old"
"But why Alpara you have never seen her fight before how do you know shes powerful"
"Because Alpara has the same blood lines as you and should be as powerful as you
"But how are we going to find Cynder, we havent seen her for two years she might be in danger"

Just then flame and ember came running and couldnt catch there breath,they fell on the floor."Are you ok?"asked Spyro
"We are but Cynders not" said Flame.
"Quickly Where is she, and how did you find her its been so long since anyone saw her is she hurt is she dead whats wrong?, Spyro said

Ignitus went to the window nearby to see their was a cloud of swirling darkness.Just then a human dragonslayer jumped in but something was wrong the darkness was increasing his power!,Flame and Ember ran right out of the temple the guardians and Spyro had as well,the blade of darkness wicth the human dragonslayer has is very powerful against dragons
As the dragon were running down the hall to get away from the dragonslayer and the darkness the ran into cynder,
"Cynder??"
"What are you doing here" said Spyro
"It's a long story... let's kill that thing"
"Wait Cynder, Ignitus said that he can't be defeted"
"Spyro... that's not what i'm talking about it's something different" Ignitus said a bit fightened even for a dragon of his size
"Oh"
"Let's get him" Ember said very motivated to kill the dragonslayer
"Hold on young dragon we must use our powers wisely to kill him" Ignitus said
"Sorry to ruin your conversation but all the darkness has made him bigger and stonger so we might want to get to him now" Cyril said

All the dragons and Sparx did all they could to help defete the dragonslayer

"Quick hes going to kill the baby dragons" Ember said very afraid
"Stand back eveyone" Ignitus said as he did a huge fire fury to take out the dragonslayer

As the dragonslayer fadded away from Ignitus's powerful fury we head moning. All the dragons looked around to see that Ember had been hit by the dragonslayer with his blade.

"Are you OK Ember" Spyro said a bit sad but he didnt know why
"Not really"
"Where does it hurt"
"On my arm"

Their was a pause of silence

"Their you go does that feel better" Spyro said after kissing Ember on the arm and now trying to get all the germs off his mouth
"Ya it does Spyro, thanks"

"Sorry to ruin the moment but Spyro yuou must take Cynder and Alpara to the well of souls and find that beast" said Ignitus fightened

"Ignitus..." Spyro said conserned
"Yes"
"Why do we have to go after this... thing"
"Because Spyro, the celestial moons are counting down and time is running out, the night of eternal darkness apporches"
"So what are you saying were done for"
"No but you have to stop whatevers controling the celeistal moon and stop it because the whole world turns into a world of eternal darkness"
"Let's get him"
"But wait we can't take Alpara"
"Why not"
"Because we have to leave now before the eternal darkness comes and she has grow up still"
"Well suit yourself Spyro you,Cynder and Sparx must go"
"OK you can count on us Ignitus but how do we get their"
"Come with me you too Cynder

As the three dragons came to a stop right in frout of a large stone

"Its a rock how that going to get us anywhere" Cynder said confused
"Hop on a see what I mean"

As Spyro and Cynder hopped on the stange rock a blast of many colours came spashing out like a fountian. In the distance Spyro coulkd hear Ignitus saying good and what to do to stop from eternal darkness.

When they come to a stop they lumped of the stone and watched it dissaper

"SPYRO look out" yelled Cynder
"What? AAHHHHHHH!"
He sreamed as he turned around
"Whhhooowhho aarrreee yooou"
"I'm the ruler of this land I control the celistal moons and everything in the well of souls"

As the strange ape like creature walked away Spyro looked at Sparx
"Something is Sparx I can't explain it"
"I no what's happening that ape thing is controling the celistal moons and he's controling the eternal darkness" said Cynd
"You think"
"Ya did't you hear him, I control the celistal moon and everything in the well of souls"
"Your right we have to stop him"

Back at the cave where the ruler of the well of souls and his soilders
Gaul the ruler was telling the solider that the purple dragon has come to stop him from taking over the celistal moons
"Long have we waited long have suffered but soon we will have his master back.

Back at the temple Cyril amd Terrador were building a trasmitor from the magic of the ancestors.

"Spyro Spyro can you hear me" Cyril said once he thought the transmiter was finished
"What yes who's there"
"It's me Cyril im talking to you from a trasmiter"
"WOW so what do you need from me"
"Ignitus is hear with a special dragon that might help you defete that Ape"
"Ya about that ape hes the one controling the celistal moons"
"Yes we know Spyro his name is Gaul and hes trying to capture Cynder to take back to the dark master"
"So how can we defete him"
"Spyro my name is Shalhi and I am the guardian of darkness I can tell you how to defete Gaul and save Cynder"
"Please save me" Cynder yelled "I don't want to be takin away"
"Don't worry if you and Spyro work togetter you can stop him" said the powerful grey dragon named Shalhi
"OK Spyro, as you know your in the well of souls a very evil place but its also very special. It has special stone sort of like the one you came hear on but their on the ground. If you stand on them your powers of fire,tunder,ice and earth will expanded"
"OK looking... looking..." muttered Spyro
"Theirs one" Cynder shouted
"Great"
"Now Spyro go stand on that stone"

As Spyro went to stand on thee stange looking stone Shalhi said
"Clear your mind Spyro, and release a fire storm within you."
Last edited at 12:22:29 24/08/2007 by spyro_lover17
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#2 Posted: 15:22:34 13/08/2007
I like it so far!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#3 Posted: 21:50:45 13/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Thanks I will right more later I just need to think of ideas.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#4 Posted: 00:29:46 14/08/2007
everyone else help out the story

I dont know where she could be but she might be in danger said Spyro,just then flame and ember came running and couldnt catch there breath,they fell on the floor.Are you ok? asked Spyro,We are but cynders not said Flame and Ember.Quickly spyro said where is she?,Flame said to look outside,Ignitus went to the window and nearby was a cloud of swirling darkness.Just then a human dragonslayer jumped in but something was wrong the darkness was increasing his power,flame and ember ran the guardians and spyro had too aswel,lthe blade of that human is powerful against dragons running down the hall the ran into cynder,Cynder?? what are you doing here said spyro,Cynder told them to hide they did and got rid of the human. ill do some tommorow or soon
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#5 Posted: 01:25:25 14/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Thats cool can i add it to mine on the first post and we can make a big story
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#6 Posted: 12:41:26 14/08/2007
sure thing ill be thinkin of some new ideas
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me