Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro in Twinsanity [CLOSED]
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#1 Posted: 10:14:06 11/08/2007 | Topic Creator
When does Spyro appear in Twinsanity?
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#2 Posted: 11:06:33 11/08/2007
At a scene before the last boss. It might need some explanation though for those that haven't played the game.

Alongside the main goal of Crash and Cortex defeating the Evil Twins together, there was a little side story concerning the twins' "riches" (thanks to a slip of the tongue from Moritz). Thus, Cortex decided to pursue the riches, but so did N. Gin, N. Tropy and N. Brio, the three of which obviously working as a team.

Crash and Cortex finally found the riches in the room before the final boss confrontation. However, N. Gin's gang were there first. But we find out from Cortex at that point that the treasure was initially "stolen property" (something he might have known beforehand?). N. Tropy felt that it was too late for him to develop a conscience, but Cortex could care less, further remarking that "he would want his gems back".

Cue Spyro torching N. Gin's gang. And all is good. smilie
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#3 Posted: 11:11:25 11/08/2007 | Topic Creator
thanx smilie
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#4 Posted: 10:40:24 18/08/2007
Yeah, that scene was hilarious! I like the final boss battle afterwards, I yelled with joy when I saw that Save Checkpoint LOL.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me