Page 1 of 1
SpyroXCynder [CLOSED]
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#1 Posted: 20:42:48 21/03/2009 | Topic Creator
There are loads of topics like this, but I made a new one anyway.

What do you think about it? I think that after all they've been through together, they do share a certain bond. But also because of all the things they've been through and what they've put eachother through, I think the two of them should have time separate from eachother. They both need time to meet other ppl and do other things. They both have so much baggage, you know?

I know Ember isn't the coolest dragoness, but she was so much sweeter than Cynder, and cuter. I dunno, maybe if they did Cynder's character properly (she should be tougher than she is; she's way to childish and insecure) I would like her better than I do.

Also, how do you long-time Spyro fans feel about Spyro having a girlfriend at all? In the old games when Spyro never even thought of a girlfriend he was spunkier. But now that he's in love he seems a little mushy sometimes, you know what I mean? Like in TEN when the Well of Souls collapsed I think old Spyro would have blown the roof off that place and flown away. But LOS Spyro was all weak and he looked so sad, scared and hopeless. I'm not saying it wasn't a good ending, or that I don't like LOS It's just that in general old Spyro is a lot cooler in terms of attitude, though LOS Spyro has way cooler powers. But I digress.

So what are your thoughts about SpyroXCynder? Is Spyro better off alone? Should they be just friends? Is Ember better for Spyro? Would you prefer another mate for him? Tell me what you think!

P.S. I know it sounds like I am against SpyroXCynder but I'm not.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#2 Posted: 20:53:56 21/03/2009
I agree. >.< The older Spyro was always too busy for a girlfriend. I perferred him that way. And I don't think that, during the story they didn't have enough time to build up a good bond. < Referring to ANB & TEN.

During DOTD I think that ... yeah, they built a relationship through their journey to fight Malefor but they didn't really show any affection except during the end of the game. I find it as another clinche relationship. I'd prefer that Spyro would find another mate when he gets even older or no mate at all. Or that we should have a series (possibly) focusing on Cynder. But I'm not really fond of Cynder's personality. Like you've stated, NEW_SpyroLUVA. smilie
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#3 Posted: 23:06:41 21/03/2009
Originals spyro shouldn't have a girlfriend i mean if it was like the crush type realtionship but friends (yet she doesn't know) then im fine.

But eloraXspyro really scares me and so does emberXbandit

SXC fits perfectly with LOS (even if spyro showed no affection you could see it anyway he had a romantic interest in her)

Now on the other note Ember is the worst amy rose rip-off in the world i adgree with NEW_spyroLUVA when they should redo ember and cynder personality and LOS spyro needed a new personality too.

Besides can't you leave us SXC fans alone.

Were not cynder fans were a shipping fanbase.

Unless you want to start a FLAME TROLL WAR of epicness.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#4 Posted: 03:09:54 22/03/2009
Entirely against it. To be honest, I thought the idea seemed cute in ANB, because Cynder had become a child whose innocence was lost, and Spyro needed to help her through the near future. Then she got a damsel in distress roll for TEN and that's when I began to see where Sierra was going. But then a major curveball is thrown in and Cynder and Spyro become teenagers. And when the hormones kick in... the fanboy community goes nuts. And now all the M rated fanfictions share a common single scene, that's generally not well written anyway. The fanboys killed SpyroxCynder. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#5 Posted: 07:46:11 22/03/2009
^Would that be the Major fluff and Lemons on fanfiction and deviart
LegendarySpyro Green Sparx Gems: 311
#6 Posted: 11:51:09 22/03/2009
Quote: Jackson117
^Would that be the Major fluff and Lemons on fanfiction and deviart

let there be Major fluff!

oh, anyway, I'd prefer Cynder to Ember. Already a big fan of SXC, since TEN. But if most people prefer Spyro staying single, its up to them.

Oh, yeah, looking forward to the major fluff!
---
<---click my name and see my announcement! I got something you might want to know about me
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#7 Posted: 14:44:18 22/03/2009 | Topic Creator
I agree completely with Jackson117, HIR, and randomwarrior. Good points guys!
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#8 Posted: 19:08:13 22/03/2009
Ugh. Best couple ever. In the worst way.

Mary-sueXGary-stu.

Blargh.

*Agrees with HIR*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me