Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > How many breaths do you want?
Page 1 of 1
How many breaths do you want? [CLOSED]
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#1 Posted: 17:04:46 15/03/2009 | Topic Creator
In the next Spyro game. I know they might continue the story to LoS, but there could be maybe a chance of original/Legend mix!

How many breaths would you like Spyro/Cynder to have?

Spyro, I think the mix of flame and ice. Like in SoF. Cynder, shadow or poison with wind.
Apieceofmeat700 Ripto Gems: 132
#2 Posted: 21:35:07 15/03/2009
1st off TloS is done....they might make other series tho
I want Fire, Lighting, Ice and Sound for Spyro
As for cynder ill have to come back to you on that
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#3 Posted: 15:33:15 17/03/2009
Ahh but that can be overlooked. Example Indiana Jones was a Triology for how long? until recently they turned it into a SAGA.

I think it would be really cool to be able to mix and upgrade attacks.

Like on Kirby and the crystal shards, you could mix elements. To create attacks.

For the spyro series I was kind of in favor of Poison Fire, Electric Fear, and Shadow Wind. I'm kinda wondering about the ice/earth combo that would be frost.

I know all the elements could combine with one another, But these would be my favs.

My little brother wanted Shadow/electricity, and Fire/Earth (Lava).
---
Don't mess with JAK
LegendarySpyro Green Sparx Gems: 311
#4 Posted: 17:39:56 18/03/2009
Quote: JAK
Ahh but that can be overlooked. Example Indiana Jones was a Triology for how long? until recently they turned it into a SAGA.

I think it would be really cool to be able to mix and upgrade attacks.

Like on Kirby and the crystal shards, you could mix elements. To create attacks.

For the spyro series I was kind of in favor of Poison Fire, Electric Fear, and Shadow Wind. I'm kinda wondering about the ice/earth combo that would be frost.

I know all the elements could combine with one another, But these would be my favs.

My little brother wanted Shadow/electricity, and Fire/Earth (Lava).

Mixing elements to create a new element! The perfect idea!
Mixing one of Spyro's elements with Cynder's would be ool, but no idea what the results are!
---
<---click my name and see my announcement! I got something you might want to know about me
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#5 Posted: 14:21:07 19/03/2009
That and for gameplay of furybreath for the duo. Each has their own elemental fury like in ANB or TEN. You could have like three fury bars between two characters. One for the furybreath at the same time, then each have their own for fury. In DotD It would be really cool to have an elemental fury. This came to mind when I thought it would look awesome for a Fear fury. I'm not sure how they would look but that just triggered the idea.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#6 Posted: 15:10:26 19/03/2009
How about 8 breaths for each dragon? Four "regular" elements then four "fusion" elements (Fire and electricity, electricity and ice, ice and earth then earth and fire for Spyro for example.)

In Warhawk, there is something called a WeaponCross. You can select what regular weapon to use by pushing the D-Pad up, down, left and right. "Specialty" weapons need to be pressed diagonally (up-right, down-right, down-left, up-left.)

The up, down, left and right will select regular elements, the diagonals will select fusions.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me