Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 7 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#301 Posted: 20:07:29 25/06/2009
Quote: Samius
Hrmmh.. Okay, now..

I am in a spot where I can't figure out the next chapter..

It's nothing to get worried about, you will have more. I just haven't still figured out how he story continues, it's in a difficult spot right now..

Can you give me few more days? Then I can continue..

If you keep doing like this...SURE!
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#302 Posted: 07:52:14 26/06/2009
wait....
*goes faint*
I NEED CHOCOLATE!!!
*goes and gets chocolate*
now I won't die!!!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#303 Posted: 09:34:35 26/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Wait.. Now I have, what.. 10 readers?

Ok, I wouldn't like to make you all wait anymore, but it's still not quite finished. I still gotta take care of few issues of the story..

So you'll get more later tomorrow, or today..
#304 Posted: 09:38:31 26/06/2009
Alright! sounds good! smilie
---
spyro523 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1205
#305 Posted: 17:39:35 26/06/2009
cant wait
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
#306 Posted: 12:34:19 27/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Kay, here's more. Enjoy!

Chapter 42.

Spyro crawled forward in the snow. The high peaks of the great mountains grew bigger in his eyes, as he steadily adwanced towards them..
The high altitude had fone it's job, every step felt like day of work for Spyro, but he couldn't give up, he was so near..
Finally, when he could have managed to reach the peak of the mountain, the snow covering the cliff failed under his foot, and he fell to the ground..
Spyro tried to rise up, but he couldn't.. He couldn' t breath..
Spyro felt like being in the top of the world, slowly he started to slide downwards with the snow..
He lost conciousness just as he's body slipped off from the side of the high cliff..

In the great hall of Warfang, Cynder was trying to find Cyril, Hunter followed her around, somewhat reluctantly..
"Where is he?" Cynder asked desperately, "I need to find him!"
"What does it matter Cynder?.. You can't undo the councils desicion.." Hunter said.
"Am I supposed to just wait them kill Spyro?" Cynder asked angrily..
"Maybe it would be best to just calm down, and see what happends.. Besides, I don't think they will even find him.." Hunter said..
"I can't calm down, all the possibilities.. He could already be dead, I don't know, and it haunts me like a nightmare!" Cynder yelled.
"Try to relax, Cynder.. You're just panicing, everything will seem better after some rest.." Hunter tried to persuade CYnder..
"You can't tell me what to do, I wan't to talk to Cyril!" Cynder yelled.
"He's obiously not here.. Are you just going to rage until everything gets yet worse?.." Hunter asked.
"You can't understand! Leave me alone!" Cynder yelled, and blazed away..
Hunter stood his ground for a second, but then desided it was essential to give Cynder some time to calm down..
He left, just walked out of the hall ignoring the guards plea, and headed towards the caves..

Cynder slammed the door close behind her, and walked to the window.
Looking down to the city, she thought of seeing Hunter in the crowd.
Her personal chamber seemed cold, unwelcoming and dull to her..
Cynder thought about Hunter's words for a moment, and tried to calm down..
She suddenly remembered something she had heard from Spyro a long time ago..
"When a dragon dies he does not truly leave this world. He's spirit lives on, binding itself to the nature, offering hope for the future.."
Cynder immediately thought of Ignitus, if what Spyro said was true, she could still help him..
Cynder closed her eyes and thougt:
"Ignitus, I don't know if you are there, but something tells me Spyro is in great danger.. Please help him if you can, keep him safe. I don't want to lose him too.."
Cynder had no idea had someone really heard her, but at least she could help herself with the thought that she had really helped Spyro..
Suddenly, a small light entrupted from behind her. Cynder looked back, and saw a small fire flaming in the fireplace, whitch had been unlit just a moment ago..

Cynder basked in the warmth of the fire, and smiled. Deep inside, she knew someone had heard her..

More in two days, hope you can wait..
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#307 Posted: 12:42:44 27/06/2009
wow i can't wait for more...
JazzTheTiger Green Sparx Gems: 246
#308 Posted: 13:02:29 27/06/2009
Your stories are quite engaging, keep going! smilie
mind the spelling mistakes though!
---
WOOOOH!!! I am a TLoS fan!!!! visit mah profile page to see mah fanarts!!!--> http://jazzthetiger.deviantart.com
TheDarkCynder Green Sparx Gems: 332
#309 Posted: 19:08:57 27/06/2009
Spyro didn't say that quote, Ignitus did.
"When a dragon dies he does not truly leave this world. He's spirit lives on, binding itself to the nature, offering hope for the future.."
---
Though storm winds may blow, then among them I will be, for without the rain no seed would grow. http://dragcave.net/user/TheDarkCynder- Click eggs. do it.
#310 Posted: 20:22:30 27/06/2009
^MAybe Spyro told what Ignitus said to him.
But this so good, I must do Fan-club for this smilie
---
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#311 Posted: 20:49:37 27/06/2009
What happens next! smilie

can't wait! smilie

LIKING IT!!!!! smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#312 Posted: 08:47:05 28/06/2009
write more!!
---
#313 Posted: 09:36:09 28/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheDarkCynder
Spyro didn't say that quote, Ignitus did.

Ah huh.. Ignitus's spirit said it to Spyro first. Then Spyro later passed it on to Cynder.

And yeh, you do that deaver88, I'd be ever so grateful. smilie

And thanks for comment's.. Phew.. 42 chapters of story already.. smilie
#314 Posted: 09:38:21 28/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: JazzTheTiger
Your stories are quite engaging, keep going! smilie
mind the spelling mistakes though!

I do a lot of them, normally I just make a hasty preview to see if there are any mistakes.. See the word, HASTY..

And sorry for doubling..
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#315 Posted: 01:03:03 30/06/2009
GO GO GO GO!*esplodes*

xD
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#316 Posted: 01:32:05 30/06/2009
more now!
#317 Posted: 01:41:40 30/06/2009
more please...
#318 Posted: 06:08:16 30/06/2009
^Same!
---
#319 Posted: 16:37:28 30/06/2009 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry, I coudn't write yesterday. I'll give you more now..
I'll start writing in a minute..
#320 Posted: 18:18:30 30/06/2009 | Topic Creator
So, moars! Enjoy!

Chapter 43.

Spyro heard wind blowing in hes ears. Freezing wind raked his skin as he fell lower..
As Spyro fell, the air got thicker, thus making it easier for him to breath, and forced him to wake up..
Spyro opened his eyes, and noticed what was happening. He flapped his wings, and flew further away from the cliff that almost scraped his body..

The ground seemed to be nowhere near, or at least that's what Spyro thought. There was mist in the air that made it hard to see far away.
Oddly enough, it was getting warm..
"Up here?.. In the mountains?.." Spyro thougt by himself..
In a blink of an eye, All the mist faded away from around Spyro. Before he could realize, he was almost hit by a steaming-hot geysir..
Spyro braced himself for impact, and the second he covered his head, he fell to a pond of hot liquid..
Spyro swam to the surface, and to his great joy, noticed that he had fell into a Hot spring.. And the liquid was nothing but normal water..
Spyro couldn't believe his luck, it was like something had protected him on his way down..
After regaining his thoughts for a while, Spyro climbed out of the spring,
and left to explore his surroundings a bit..

In Warfang, Cynder woke up after taking a short nap.. Her mood had changed dramatically..
Cynder walked back to the window, and took a view to the city, and the lands beyond it.. Everything, was in great danger..
"Terrador knows what he's doing.. "Cynder thougth, "He cares about this city.. He does what is right.."
Cynder was still going to find Cyril, so she departed from her room upstairs, and headed to the hall.. To her delight, Cyril was standing right in front of the main door, talking to some moles outside the gates..
Cynder approached him quietly, because she didn't want Cyril to think she was angry..
"Ahem.. Cyril?.." Cynder said quietly..
"What? Oh!.. It's you.. greetings young dragon.." Cyril said..
"There's no need for you to act surprised.. I'm not angry, but I want some answers.." Cynder said..
"Well, okay.. If it's that important.. See me here later, I'm a bit busy now.." Cyril said, annoyed by Cynder's brash-like mood..
"Um.. Okay.. "Cynder said.
An uneasy silence occurred..
"Well? What are you still standing here for? Go on now.." Cyril said..
Cynder left quickly.. It seemed like Cyril hadn't still forgotten about her mistrust towards him..

More tomorrow..
#321 Posted: 19:03:32 30/06/2009
ok this is good...
#322 Posted: 19:17:36 30/06/2009
MOARS! (MORE)
---
JazzTheTiger Green Sparx Gems: 246
#323 Posted: 11:51:05 01/07/2009
0.0... oh dear.. so much tension between the characters! you really know how to set up the mood!
Have you thought of becoming a novelist?
---
WOOOOH!!! I am a TLoS fan!!!! visit mah profile page to see mah fanarts!!!--> http://jazzthetiger.deviantart.com
#324 Posted: 13:07:19 01/07/2009
this story is really coming along
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
#325 Posted: 14:12:22 01/07/2009
Looking Good!!!!

MORE!!!!!
---
smilie
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#326 Posted: 14:53:17 01/07/2009
MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!

*kersplades*
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#327 Posted: 15:46:00 01/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: JazzTheTiger
0.0... oh dear.. so much tension between the characters! you really know how to set up the mood!
Have you thought of becoming a novelist?

No.. Not really, I don't think I'd have the willpower for that.. I'm generally quite lazy.. smilie But thanks for the compliment!
Here's more now, Enjoy!

Chapter 43.

Spyro wandered in the mist, looking for a higher spot where he would be able to take an eye of his surroundings.
Altough the warmt generated by the springs around him was a pleasant surprise, it was getting almost troubling..
Spyro gathered his strenght, and flew up to the air..
He flew above the mist, and took a good view of the area. Only in there, where he saw the whole cliff, did he realize how lucky he had been not to crush himself on the rocks..
Spyro appeared to have dropped a flat, rocky piece of land in a side of a chasm thatd led even deeper inside the mountain..
He flew over the chasm and felt a warm, rising wind current from below him, that slowly lifted him upwards..
Spyro let the current take him forwards, curious about where it led..

Back in Warfang, Cynder was biting her time. Every minute felt like a small eternity, and she was dying to do something..
Cynder desided to go and see Hunter. She remembered last seeing him outside the hall, walking in the city.. She walked to the hall, and remembered the guards outside the gates..
"They let Hunter pass because they didn't regonize him. They'll surely regonize me.." Cynder thought..
Cynder didn't let it disturb her. Using her powers, she hid in to the sahdows and sneaked past the guard unseen..
She flew down to the city, looking for Hunter..

Hunter, in the other hand, was already inside the caverns.. The door was open, because some of the homeless mole population still lived down in the caves..
He saw the cheetah villagers deeper in the caves, packing their belongings..
"They are already leaving?.." Hunter thought..
Hunter approached the cheetahs, and greeted them.
"Why are you already packing?.." Hunter asked.
The tallest, and heaviest of the cheetahs approached Hunter. He regonized him as Chief Prowlus..
"Yes, Hunter.." Prowlus said, "We need to go and reclaim what is left of our homes. We cannot stay here.."
"But why now? Is in not still dangerous?" Hunter asked.
"It is, but out villagers crave a chance of returning home again.. This place is not for us.." Prowlus said.
"Will you be able to take care of yourself?" Hunter asked.
Prowlus gave him disrespectful look..
"I'd say, yes.. We have managed to stay alive for now.. So we will from here on too.." Prowlus said angrily..
Hunter thought his next words carefully for a second, then answered.
"Let me help, I'll come with you.."
"You?.." Prowlus said, "I thought you had "a quest of your own" here.."
"Cynder will manage without me too.. But you'll need all the help you can get.. I still place my family on front of everything else.." Hunter replied.
"Fine.. We'll leave in few days. You'll have to tell the dragon yourself.." Prowlus said.
Hunter left, thinking about how to tell Cynder he was going to leave with his tribe..
What he didn't know was that Cynder had already heard everything.. From the shadows, unseen..

More in two days!
#328 Posted: 15:56:04 01/07/2009
AHHHHHHHH! smilie

MORE! smilie

however it is great and awesome. Keep on going smilie
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:56:43 01/07/2009 by Solister
#329 Posted: 16:25:06 01/07/2009
Awesome like always
---
shadowdragon5 Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#330 Posted: 12:26:58 02/07/2009
Ive just finish reedin this and i theink this is the best story ive ever red in my life
---
Aww, I wanted to explode.
#331 Posted: 18:15:24 02/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh.. Well, thanks! Nice to know you like it. smilie
#332 Posted: 18:26:21 02/07/2009
I wondering.....do Cynder flee and go look for Spyro or Do Guardians chain her before she can flee or......too many choices....
---
#333 Posted: 20:49:12 02/07/2009
Thats exactly what i'm thinking

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

you are very good at bringing up tension
---
smilie
shadowdragon5 Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#334 Posted: 22:18:56 02/07/2009
thats a good quetion, i wonder what Cynder's going to do now that Spyro is in big trouble all bcz she messed up at the council... too bad sparx died, he was funny... sometimes i found him annoying
---
Aww, I wanted to explode.
#335 Posted: 09:18:56 03/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah.. I think it was essential to, if excuse me, get "rid of" Sparx..

He didn't really have any important function, in a story that was not meant to be funny, or hilarious..
Besides, now when you look at the story, there would have been a lot of situations where Sparx would have been hard to fit in..

And about what happends next?.. I'll add the second chapter little later..
#336 Posted: 09:23:33 03/07/2009
I know, but the story is good with out him.

YAY!
---
#337 Posted: 15:21:52 03/07/2009
i compleatly forgot about Sparx...
#338 Posted: 20:28:42 03/07/2009
im glad someone finally gave smilie wats coming 2 him
---
#339 Posted: 20:42:52 03/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh ****! I almost forgot I had to write today.. Good thing you posted spyro523

I'll start writing right away.. smilie
#340 Posted: 21:06:36 03/07/2009
your welcome smilie
---
#341 Posted: 22:20:20 03/07/2009
I agree with you Samius. Sparx can sometimes be hard to fit into a serious storyline.
---
smilie
#342 Posted: 22:24:55 03/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, sorry it took so long..

Chapter 44.

Cynder was down, she walked back to the great hall, defeated by the fact that Hunter wasn't going to help her anymore..
Only thing she had that might still help Spyro, was Cyril, but something told her that he wasn't going to help..

Later that day, as promised, Cynder went to the hall to meet up with Cyril. He was already waiting for her. In time, as always..
"So.. You have something you wish to say to me?" Cyril asked..
"Yes.. It's about what happened at the council.. I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Spyro earlier.." Cynder said quietly.
"Was that all?.." Cyril asked coldly..
Cynder thought about her position for a moment, realizing that she couldn't change anything by herself, she answered:
"Yes.."
Cynder turned around and walked away, disappointed in herself..
"Cynder.." Cyril said..
Cynder turned around quickly..
I can see there's something else you want to say.. I'd rather not waste my time by not hearing it.." Cyril said.
"It's, ahh... It's about Spyro.. Is it true what happened at council? Are you really going to kill Spyro?.." Cynder asked..
"Pfft.. Be reasonable Cynder.. Do you really think we'd blindly obey everything that the council says?.." Cyril asid, somewhat amused.
"But.. I thought." Cynder managed to say..
"He saved our lives once Cynder.. The council is just being fanatic.. They know it, just as well as we.." Cyril said.
"But, Hunter said they called him evil, and follower of Malefor's trail or something.. Doesn't that make him an enemy in your eyes?" Cynder asked.
"Don't be so direct.. Of course, the question was raised. But we never were intent to kill him.. The council has many things they need to take care of, and every possibility must always be pondered wisely.. "
Cynder was relieved, she could not believe what she heard..
She smiled, and said:
"Ah.. I'm sorry, I must have just paniced because of the light of the situation.. I really thought that you would kill Spyro.."
"We never would.." Cyril said, "Maybe you just didn't understand it?..
"Maybe.. I was just so sure.." Cynder said..
"Don't mind it.. Go take some rest.." Cyril said..
"Yeah, I will.. Thank you Cyril.." Cynder said, and walked off..
Cyril looked as Cynder disapperared behind the closing door, and thought:
"Young dragons.. Pfft.. Always so hasty.."

As Cynder walked across the hallway to her chambers, she was overcome by joy..
As she laid on her bed, she gave a last small look at the fireplace that stood motionless, and ever vigilant in the corner..
Before falling asleep, she whispered the words:
"Ignitus.. Thank you.."

GaaaaaH!.. Again, I'm sorry it took so long. More in two days..
Edit: Removed some misspelling there.. Better now..
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:29:02 03/07/2009 by Samius
#343 Posted: 02:43:43 04/07/2009
nice!! write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#344 Posted: 08:02:44 04/07/2009
More, more, more, MOOOOOOOOOREEEE!
in 2 days...awwww....smilie

"WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!"
---
#345 Posted: 10:23:10 04/07/2009
*joins in chant*
---
#346 Posted: 12:38:45 04/07/2009
also joins chant
---
#347 Posted: 13:20:23 04/07/2009 | Topic Creator
No no no no no no no... Tomorrow I said.. And tomorrow it will be!

*hopes the growd goes silent*
#348 Posted: 02:56:29 05/07/2009
y do u write every two days?
---
#349 Posted: 12:21:16 05/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Every two days, yeh..

There are some exeptions, of cource. But not something that happens every time..

I might add a new chapter every day, but then the I would run out of ideas..
I think you understand, since you write a fic yourself too. I haven't planned the whole story beforehand, just the beginning and the end. The rest I'll just make up as I go..
#350 Posted: 01:44:30 06/07/2009
I never run out of ideas. I day dream my story first then recreate the day dream on here!
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me