Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 5 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
TheDarkCynder Green Sparx Gems: 332
#201 Posted: 02:34:02 01/06/2009
Good! I am happy.
Yay! deaver has the old avvy back!
---
Though storm winds may blow, then among them I will be, for without the rain no seed would grow. http://dragcave.net/user/TheDarkCynder- Click eggs. do it.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#202 Posted: 21:11:15 01/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Surprise! I'm so happy today, I think I'm going to present you with an extra chapter! (Don't worry, you'll still have the "original" chaper I promised too)

Chapter 31.

Cynder dragged herself to the window, where Spyro had stood seconds ago. She looked down to the city and saw a small, black dot gliding towards the horizon..
Cynder had no idea where Spyro was going, but she had to follow him..
The ice shards, that had pierced her body had now partially melt away. Cynder was confident she could fly, she looked down to the ground, and braced herself for a leap..
Suddenly her vision blurred, and she started to feel weak. She realized she was slowly going to fall out of the window, but couldn't help it. Her foot slipped, and she fell..
Luckily, the fall that could have been much more fatal, ended suddenly when she hit a part of the lower level roof..

Cynder felt pain, and heard multiple ribs shattering inside her. The wounds caused by the ice shards started to bleed again, and Cynder was sure she was bleeding internally too..
She knew she would die, if she couldn't get healed as soon as possible. But there was no way to go, and she coudn't move her body from the pain..
Cynder felt tired, and wanted to fall asleep, but knew it would kill her eventually.. She tried to stay awake, by any means possible..
She tried to move her body a little, and thereby caused more pain to herself, to ensure she wouldn't fall asleep..

Minutes passed, Cynder somehow managed to stay awake until now, but she knew she couldn't hold on much longer..
Then, she heard someone talking..
"The moles?.." She taught..
Cynder knew it could be anybody, but couldn't make out was the owner of the voice a friend or foe..
"H.. Here.." She said as loud as possible..
Someone answered, Cynder couldn't hear what it said, but someone was talking..
Cynder lifted her head a little, and heard a small crack in her spine, she screamed in pain, and was sure they knew where she was now, whoever "they" were..
"Cynder? Is that you!" A voice answered..
Now she understood who the talker was, the voice sounded so familiar, but she was trying to make out the talker's name..
"Hunter?.. I'm here.." Cynder said..
Hunter looked out of the window, and said.
"Cynder! What happened? Are you okay?!"
"No.." Cynder said, "Spyro left, he's evil again.. I dropped down ,and I'm hurt.."
"Spyro is evil? Again? What are you talking about.." Hunter asked.
"I'll.. tell you later.. Get me out of here.." Cynder replied.
"Okay, I'm coming down!" Hunter shouted.

With one huge leap, Hunter landed just next to Cynder. He picked her up, as carefully as possible ,and said..
"There is a small platform just below, but I'm going to have to jump.. Are you ready?"
"Yeah.." Cynder said, and bit her paw..
Hunter jumped down, and Cynder's bones cracked loudly. She looked like she was going to cry out..
".. ..Ouch.." She said quietly..
Hunter ran out of the great hall, trough the large door, and past the bodies of familiar looking moles..
"They're dead?.. " Cynder asked..
"Yes.. I saw them getting killed in a hands of grublins.." Hunter said..
"A shame.." Cynder said. Then she started to feel dizzy again..
"Hunter.. I don't feel good at all.." She said.
"We need to get you to some life crystals.." Hunter said, "do you have any idea where to get some in middle of Warfang?"
"Th.. The caves.. Old Warfang is full of crystals.." Cynder said..
"Do you know the way?" Hunter asked..
"Yeah, I guess.." She said..

Their trek contiued onwards, and after about an hour of painful carrying, Cynder found herself in front of the cavern entrance..
"I'm going to see if it's safe, wait here." Hunter said.
"Like I have a choise" Cynder replied quietly..
Hunter leaped to the small hole on top of the door, that lead inside the cave. Cynder had to wait for a couple of minutes, and then he returned..
"They'll open the door, we're safe." Hunter said..
"Who?.." Cynder asked..
Cynder's vision blurred again, and she started to feel like she was going to pass out, last thing she saw was a huge door opening wide before their eyes..

So, more tomorrow! I mean, today. It's ten minutes past midnight here..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:19 01/06/2009 by Samius
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#203 Posted: 06:08:11 02/06/2009
smilie
AWESOME!!!!
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
#204 Posted: 13:41:21 02/06/2009 | Topic Creator
And now, the "original" chapter.. Enjoy!

Chapter 32.

Cynder's vision blackened, and she felt weak.. She understood what was happening to her, but could not move nor speak..
She felt hunter picking her up from the ground, and carrying her to the safety of the caverns..
Cynder heard talking, mostly it was just curious mumbling, but there was a louder, stronger voice present too..
"Follow me, quick!" The voice said.
Hunter carried Cynder furtrher in to the caves, or at least Cynder thouhgt so, as it was getting colder..
"Put her here and leave, well take good care of her." the voice said.
"No offence, but I think I should stay with her.." Hunter's voice said.
"There is no time to argue! You can wait here, but for now I ask you to back down.." the voice said.
Cynder thought for a second what did the owner of the voice mean. She heard a loud crack nearby..
She felt the familiar, tiny shards of life crystal touching her body all over, they flew straight to her wounds, and melted down to a healing liquid, that first numbed the pain, and then started to cover up her wounds..
She was safe, it was all over now..
Cynder could, but to rest, and wait..

Hunter walked away from Cynder. He took a look back, and saw Cyril, crushing a pack of life crystals near Cynder. Terrador followed right behind him, and said.
"She isn't your concern, cheetah.."
"I brought her here, and I'm not going to leave her.." Hunter replied.
"And you did well to do so, but we'll take it from here.." Terrador said, "you can rest here with the citicens, but please, don't make Cynder's state worse by worrying about her.."
"Spyro has left, I'm going to help Cynder find him, once she gets better.." Hunter said.
"I don't think you quite understood what I meant. She's not leaving again! It's too dangerous out there in the wilderness.." Terrador said.
"Im not going to leave her here, when the future of the world might be at stake!" Hunter shouted.
"Ignitus might have agreed with you, but I'm not going to risk your lives for some rumors!" Terrador shouted back at him..
"They're not rumors! They were told to Spyro by Volteer!" Hunter replied.
"Volteer?.. Hmph.. That betraying old meatbag?" Terrador said..
"What?.." Hunter asked..
"He left, the same day Spyro and Cynder did.." Terrador said, and spit to the ground" He left, when we would have needed his knowledge the most!"
Hunter was amazed to hear such news.. He hadn't noticed that Volteer was not there..
"But.. Why did he leave?.." Hunter asked.
"I wish I'd knew.." Terrador said, "He'd have some explaining to do.."
"But I don't underst.." Hunter managed to say, before he was interrupted by Terrador..
"I'm giving you one last chance, cheetah.. You can tell us the information that you have, and we'll give you ours.. But not now, while we have this.. Situation going on.." Terrador said..
"Fine, maybe we could form a plan together, out of what we've got.." Hunter replied..

Terrador left.. Hunter sat to the floor, and started to think about all the news.. Cynder was going to have a some story to listen..

Got nuthing to say, more in two days!
#205 Posted: 13:58:56 02/06/2009
Hmmmm.....
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#206 Posted: 00:15:55 03/06/2009
this is good
#207 Posted: 11:40:13 03/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: deaver88
Hmmmm.....

It'll make more sense afterwards..
#208 Posted: 11:44:53 03/06/2009
It makes already....
I was thinking.....
Next part...
Hmmm....
---
#209 Posted: 12:33:15 03/06/2009
he said in two days
#210 Posted: 12:47:38 03/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: torok
he said in two days

Indeed, but he was already thinking about the next chaper..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:47:51 03/06/2009 by Samius
#211 Posted: 14:06:46 03/06/2009
Indeed
---
#212 Posted: 13:55:06 04/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Hey, um.. Is it okay if I post todays chaper tomorrow? I still have to think about it a little..

It's a good think I only post every-other day. I get to write the chapers later if I need, but still in time..
#213 Posted: 15:53:04 04/06/2009
yes...
#214 Posted: 18:10:55 04/06/2009
Okay for me
---
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#215 Posted: 09:17:31 05/06/2009
yes........
but tomorrow is to far away....
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#216 Posted: 09:57:10 05/06/2009
*drools* >.< Moaaars kinda sooon, yey..
---
Though storm winds may blow, then among them I will be, for without the rain no seed would grow. http://dragcave.net/user/TheDarkCynder- Click eggs. do it.
#217 Posted: 10:46:01 05/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Yay, here's more!

Chapter 32.

Spyro flew far above the ground, still in his dark form, seeking the peaks of the mountains ahead. Warfang was already far away, and Spyro had no intent of returning..
He's wings hurt for all the work. As high as he was now, air was thin, and he had to flap his wings rapidly to keep on his pace..
He flew down to a side of the cliff, to rest..

Back in Warfang, Cynder was already waking up. She remembered most of what had happened yesterday, but was unable to recall what had happened from when her vision had last blacked down..
Cynder felt quite good, again she found all her wounds bandanged, and her bone fractures taken care of..
Thou she was pretty confused about her whereabouts, she knew she was safe..
Cynder rose up to her feet, it hurt a little, but she could keep on walking. She spent some time exploring her surroundings a little. She saw no-one, but regonized the place she was in..
Old Warfang seemed so much warmer, and welcoming with all the fires and lamps set everywhere.
Cynder still wasn't sure who was it, that had done all this. She remembered that Hunter was supposed to be here somewhere, and started making her way a little bit further to the cave..

Spyro felt great anger, lying in the side of the cliff, he realized something was.. wrong..
This time, he wasn't angry to everybody else, but to himself..
He had done something horrible, somehing.. compeletely selfish..
Something he would have never thought to do, even in he's nighmares..
The light of the situation slowly revealed to Spyros' darkened mind..
He had left Cynder to die..
Spyro bahed his head to the cliff, and roared in rage. The cliff cracked, and the forest was struck by lightning..
Spyro watched the mayhem he had caused, and thought:
"Maybe.. Maybe It's because of me.. I'm becoming evil.."
Spyro sat down and tried to calm himself..
"Is this my real destiny?.. What Malefor told me.."
He lied down and closed his eyes..
"To destroy it all?.."
Spyro fell asleep, suddenly he felt comfortable..
He dreamed about Cynder..
"How beautiful her eyes look like.." Spyro thougt..
Slowly, just as he fell deeper asleep, his dark scales turned back to purple, and all the rage faded away..
He dreamed..

'ere you go! Moaaars tomorrow!
#218 Posted: 11:43:05 05/06/2009
great.
#219 Posted: 12:04:20 05/06/2009
This is so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!
---
#220 Posted: 12:18:13 05/06/2009
more today! I can't wait till tomorrow!
---
Seifer413 Green Sparx Gems: 447
#221 Posted: 12:47:50 05/06/2009
Awesome!! smilie I can't wait for the next chapter!
---
˙uʍop ǝpısdn sı ǝɹnʇɐuƃıs ʎɯ
#222 Posted: 16:41:56 05/06/2009
YOu have many fans already Samius smilie
---
#223 Posted: 22:31:55 05/06/2009
Moar tomorrow! smilie
---
#224 Posted: 13:15:02 06/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: deaver88
YOu have many fans already Samius smilie

Yah! I didn't really think that this fic would get so popular. After all, it's the first one I have ever written.. I really thought that It would have died out by now..
Luckily, that never happened smilie
Here's moar! Enjoy!

Chapter 33.

Hunter tried to decide what to do with his time in Warfang.. Most of the citicens had already been sent back to the city, and with the leadership of the remaining guardians, the city was now recovering quickly..
Hunter didn't wander far away from the caves. He wanted to stay by Cynder's side because he was sure something dramatic was going to happen to her soon..
Hunter saw Terrador coming closer, and started to walk towarsd him.
Terrador greeted Hunter, and said.
"I'm sorry about the way I acted yesterday. I was just so stressed out because of the attack.."
"It's okay, I imagine that the light of the situation looks brighter now?" Hunter asked.
"Yes indeed, It does. I'm arranging a council to discuss the situation of Warfang, and I'd want you and Cynder to come with us. The information you have might help save lives.." Terrador said.
"I'd be honoured to help.. But not without knowing more." Hunter said.
"What do you mean?" Terrador asked, "You know everything we do."
"Not quite.." Huter said, "First, and foremost. Where is Cynder, and is she okay?"
"I ensure you! Cynder is fine.. Why? Do you think we would want to harm her?" Terrador said.
"You can never know.. ..for what to expect from someone that does not care for an entire Village!" Hunter shouted.
"What?! Gime me a one good example!" Terrador asked.
"The Cheetah Village, dragon! For long we had to survive the attacks of those creatures, and yet we heard nothing from you! And now, here you are arranging councils and starting to fight back, at the second you are threatened! " Hunter shouted.
"Ah.. I almost hoped you wouldn't mention that.." Terrador said, "I admid, It's one of the greatest mistakes I have made.."
"And the reason you did it was?.." Hunter said.
"Simply, we did not know of your situation.." Terrador said, " We didn't suspect anything.. After all, the communication between our settlements has been quite.. scarse.." Terrador said..
"So do you say.. Maybe one day I will be able to forgive you, but not now.. Everybody is dead.." Hunter said.
"THAT, is where you are wrong cheetah.." Terrador said, and smiled.
"What?" Hunter asked in disbelief..
"We might have not helped you.. But don't you ever say, we had forgot about you.." Terrador said, "Most of the remaining cheetah populace still remains safe, inside the caverns.."
"Wha.. But.. I don't know what to say.." Hunter said," How to thank.."
"You don't have to.. It's was just my duty to protect them.." Terrador said, and left.
Hunter felt joy beyond comparison, he immediately headed towards the caverns..

Meanwhile, Cynder had no idea of the situation above. She regonized the caves of Old Warfang, and was sure that she was safe..
Cynder couldn't move quickly, and it took some time for her to make her way to the path that she thought that lead to the main door..
For the first time in, what seemed like a eternity for her, Cynder saw someone..
A pack of finely dressed moles, walked straight past her, they greeted, but mostly just ignored her..
Even meeting someone was a great relief for Cynder. That way she knew she was welcome here, and was not just supposed to stay put in the caves..
First things first, Cynder decided she could find the person who had saved her life, and thank him whoever he was. It seemed unlikely that she was going to leave for some time, so she also decided to go see the guardians..
Cynder was anxious to see how Volteer was faring, with his sickness..

While on his way, Cynder met Hunter. Thou he didn't seem to notice her. Hunter seemed to be in a hurry, he was running deeper to the caves..
"I'll meet him again anyway.." Cynder thought, and smiled. Knowing that she had just survived another deadly accident..
She made her way to the main gate of the caves, where she was first greeted by warm, bright and welcoming morning sun..

Hope you liked it, more in two days!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:18:16 06/06/2009 by Samius
#225 Posted: 13:24:55 06/06/2009
i liked it
#226 Posted: 13:58:18 06/06/2009
^ yay, what torok said smilie
---
#227 Posted: 02:50:57 07/06/2009
TWO DAYS!!!! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!
oh well, I'll have to.
---
#228 Posted: 14:14:55 08/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Sorry, but I think you'll have to wait even more. I've got some work to do, I'll try ro post the chapter tomorrow if I have the time..
#229 Posted: 15:04:19 08/06/2009
Same,

Perunan ja metän istutus imee mehut pois aika lailla tehokkaasti...
---
#230 Posted: 16:31:42 08/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Niin tekee.. Itelläniki on mettähommia, tosin toisenlaisia..
#231 Posted: 16:39:15 08/06/2009
Kaatamista vai?
---
#232 Posted: 16:43:41 08/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Juu.. ja käärräämistä..
#233 Posted: 17:33:46 08/06/2009
Vai että kärräämistä....i tellä pitäs vielä lähtee harventamaan
---
#234 Posted: 08:16:54 09/06/2009
more soon plz!!
---
#235 Posted: 17:02:53 09/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Got nuthing to say, here's more! Enjoy!

Chapter 34.

Spyro felt uncomfortable.. He woke up, and saw a rocky cliff in front of his eyes, he rolled around and noticed his back was hurting alot..
He looked around him and thought:
"How did I get here? I can't remember.."
Last thing he could remember was the warmth of the mana crystals, and anger.. He had no idea how he had gotten here..
Spyro rose up and streched his back. He looked down from ther cliff and saw the lush, green forest, exept for the few burnt trees just below him..
"Where, for the sake of the ancestors am I?" Spyro said.
In front of him, he saw nothing but untamed wilds streching on all the way to the horizon..
Spyro tried to focus his thoughts, and remember why was he there. But could not recall what had happened.
He flapped his wings, and rose to the air..

Back in Warfang, Cynder wandered in the streets. She was on her way to the great hall when she bumped to Terrador in the streets.
"Cynder!" Terrador shouted,"What are you doing here? You were supposed to be resting at the caverns!"
"No one stopped me.. Is it not safe?.." Cynder said, and looked the other way..
"Hrmm.. Arrogant, as always.. Do you have any idea of how close you were to die?" Terrador asked.
"Yes, I was very well aware of that.. So, you saved me?" Cynder said.
"Yes, well.. Me and Cyril that is.." Terrador said.
"I see.. Where was Volteer then?" Cynder said, she was confused.
"Volteer is.. Not here.. He left Warfang the same day you and Spyro did.." Terrador said.
"You let him leave in that condition!?" Cynder asked.
"It was not like we had a choise, he left so suddenly.. without telling us.." Terrador said."
"Ahh.. Now you got me confused.. He just left?" Cynder asked.
"Yes, I'm not sure what he was up to.." Terrador said.
"Argh! Why is this all happening now! Spyro's gone, now Volteer!" Cynder said.
"Oh yes, I almost forgot! Cynder, I need you to tell everything about your journey. The information you have might save lives!" Terrador said.
"What do you want to know?" Cynder said.
"Everything.. What happened with Spyro, What have you learned about those creatures and the black dragon?" Terrador said.
"Then there's a lot to tell.." Cynder said.
"Try to gather your thoughts. I have arranged a council meeting tomorrow. You and Hunter are both welcome to tell your part of the story.." Terrador said.
"Okay.. We'll be there.." Cynder said. Terrador walked off..

Cynder turned around, and headed back to the caves. She HAD to find Hunter..

More tomorrow!
#236 Posted: 21:12:31 09/06/2009
this is getting good.
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#237 Posted: 21:58:41 09/06/2009
I can't wait to see what happens next I really like this fic! smilie
#238 Posted: 22:12:03 09/06/2009
*drools*
---
#239 Posted: 20:20:50 10/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks you all! Yay! Another reader!
Hope you wont stop commenting after your first post, Adria..
Anyway, here's more! Enjoy!

Chapter 35.

Hunter was just leaving the caverns of Old Warfang. He was delighted about the fact that even some of his beloved kinsmen were still alive.

He was wondering about Cynder's well being when he almost ran over her in the darkness..
"Hey wach where you are stepping!" Cynder yelled.
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you.." Hunter said, "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine.. I'll be fine.." Cynder said.
"Have you already met Terrador?" Hunter asked.
"Yes.. He was talking about some kind of council.." Cynder said.
"Hmh.. He wants us to be a part of it." Hunter said.
"Should we go?" Cynder said.
"I don't see any reason to why we should not.." Hunter said, "We should help them with our knowledge of the situation.."
"But, how do we know what will they do after?" Cynder asked.
"Are you afraid that they would do something wrong.." Hunter said.
"No I.. I just don't like this situation.. Where I can't get to decide anything"
Cynder said.
"Then what are you worried about?" Hunter asked.
"No, I.. I was just.." Cynder said, she looked Hunter straight into his eyes, and couldn't hold the truth anymore..
"It's just about Spyro.. I don't know if hes okay.." Cynder said, "I hate it when I can't possibly know.."
"Cynder.." Hunter said, " Spyro is fine. Right now we just can't do nothing but to wait.. We'll try to explain everything to them at the council meeting.."
"But I don't want to wait, I can't.. I want to go help him.." Cynder said.
"You will.. Just be patient.." Hunter said..

Spyro landed to the top of the cliff, and looked at his surroundings.. He should be able to regonize any landmarks nearby..
Spyro saw nothing that could have told him where he was, even the area around him looked unfamiliar..
Spyro bashed his head to a rock..
"AGH! This can't be happening!" Spyro said.
"What am I doing.. What should I do.." he thought, " I.. I need to collect myself.. Where was I before I came here?.. HOW I came here?.."
From his ranting, Spyro noticed that he was hungry.. Last time he had eaten somthing was propably days before.. Or.. He didn't remember..
Spyro looked down from the cliff and saw a clear and glimmering waterfall on the bottom of the forest..
He flew down and drank some. The water was freezing cold, propably because it flowed down from the mountains..
"Mountains.. Thats where I was heading.." Spyro thought, "Damn my memory"
Then, suddenly..
"And I was.. in Warfang.. That's it! The mana chamber! I remember!" Spyro shouted..
"I.. I remember it all.." Spyro said quietly, slowly he recalled what had happenend in Warfang..
"Cynder.." Spyro thought.. " I.. No..."

Again, Spyro started to feel guilt for what had happened.. This was propably the third time so.. He couldn't recollect all his thoughts..
"Don't panic.." Spyro thought desperately..
"She's not dead.. The city was full of.. enemies?.. No! But, Hunter was there too.. Somewhere. And the moles.."
"She isn't dead.. I should go back.." Spyro thought..
Spyro's head hurt for all the thoughts.. He could just wish everything was okay.. Because he certainly was not..

More in two dayz! I hope you don't mind these "lamer" chapters where people only talk..
#240 Posted: 23:01:32 10/06/2009
The speaking chapters are ok, that's part of the meat and potatoes (details). *sigh* I have to wait two more days? Gosh *bangs head on desk.* smilie
#241 Posted: 05:33:33 11/06/2009
^ Same here smilie
*bangs head on desk.*
---
#242 Posted: 07:48:07 11/06/2009
*bangs head twice on desk*
I have to wait? NOOO!!!
---
#243 Posted: 09:43:49 11/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Screaming readers! AHHH!

Don't worry.. You have already waited so many days while reading this fic, you'll make it this time too..
#244 Posted: 11:03:15 11/06/2009
no I can't!!! but if I have to I will...
---
#245 Posted: 20:39:13 11/06/2009
But why????? smilie
#246 Posted: 12:17:53 12/06/2009
this is good can't wait for the next chapter
#247 Posted: 12:25:56 12/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, okay.. Here you go..
Enjoy!.. ..while you can.. smilie

Chapter 36.

Cynder and Hunter had been preparing themselves for the council meeting. This was their only chance to explain their situation to the councillors and they wanted to make sure nothing went wrong..
"When it will be our turn to talk, make sure to tell them everything clearly" Hunter said, "We wouldn't want any misundertandings."
"Yes I will, but I'm nervous. I might miss something.." Cynder said.
"Don't worry.. I'm there too. You don't have to say everything yourself." Hunter said.
"And what about Spyro?" Cynder asked.
"Ah, yes.. You never really told me what happened in that tower.. Why did Spyro suddenly leave?" Hunter asked.
"He turned evil.. And flew away.." Cynder said.
"Turned evil?.. Why.. What happened?" Hunter asked.
"It's not the first time.. He's been like that before. But this time he was slightly.. Different.." Cynder said.
"In what way? how did he turn evil in first place?" Hunter asked.
"I don't know how, but he changed immediately after he took a visit to the mana-chamber.." Cynder said, " And he was way more talkative, and didn't seem to understand anything I said to him.."
"Did he hurt you?" Hunter asked.
"No.. he just yelled, and flew away." Cynder said, "Should we tell he council about this?.." Cynder asked
"I don't know.. By the description you gave me he didn't really seem to be evil.. The council may not understand it.." Hunter said.
"So, I'll just tell them that Spyro left to finish his work.. Like he did.. In a way." Cynder said.
"Okay, do so.. But you have to sound confident, like you were speaking the truth.. This situation is on the edge of a blade, and we don't want it to fall apart.." Hunter said.
"Okay.. I'll try." Cynder said. She tried to remember everything she needed, but it seemed way too much for her to handle alone..

Cynder's night was to be long, and sleepless.. The coucil meeting made her nervous, and nervousness made her even more worried about Spyro.
Wherever he was right now, she had no idea..
Cynder hoped nothing bad had happened, but then again..
She had no idea..

At the morning, she woke up and noticed all her wounds almost compeletely healed. It felt good to be able to spread her wings and instead of walking like grublins, to walk like dragons again..
The healing crystals had done their job quickier than Cynder had thought, but she was still sure she was going to have some scars..
The meeting was to be held at the great hall.. In the dawn of midday, when the people were still working, carrying on with their daily lives..

Cynder and Hunter were on their way to the hall with Terrador and Cyril.
Both of the guardians were dressed with fine silk mantles, fitting to their colour..
Hunter nodded to Cynder, as the great door opened before their eyes.
The meeting was clearly bigger than Cynder had first expected.. Much bigger..
The hall was brightely lighted, and hundreds upon hundreds of moles and dragons were sitting at the sides of the hall. All waiting to hear the story of the legendary dragon..
Cynder seemed more nervous now, than ever..

There.. And again, you have to wait.. But please, try to make it..
#248 Posted: 12:41:07 12/06/2009
ok i'll try... this is good
#249 Posted: 13:32:15 12/06/2009
I am addicted smilie
---
#250 Posted: 20:05:24 12/06/2009
Yay i'm back and I read the rest. I must read more, its like alcohol.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me