Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 3 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#101 Posted: 12:52:46 04/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, here's more. (hopefully before any of you read that last one smilie)

Chapter 20.

Spyro and Cynder flew above the woods. It felt so good to be able to fly again, after being stuck down in the caves below the ground..
Hunter had no problems following the two dragons by foot, with little effort, he could run faster than they fly..
They were making their way to the walley of Avlar. The cheetah village had been suffering in hands of those dark tree-like creatures for a long time now. Spyro was ashamed no one at Warfang hadn't even heard about their need of help, or haven't just cared..

Spyro took a look at Warfang from the air, he wondered how was Volteer and others doing. In a way he was missing them, but he couldn't go back. Now his long trek had only truly started, at last, after days of bitter losses they could start concentrating on their mission again. He was still sad and mad about Sparx's fate. When Hunter said Sparx had saved their life, Spyro couldn't stop thinking that it was him, who had asked Sparx to scout around in the first place..
If it weren't for him Sparx would be alive..
Spyro felt responsible for what happened..
He should have listened Cynder, It was too dangerous for him to leave warfang..

Suddenly Cynder flew over to Spyro and asked:
"What's wrong Spyro? You seem worried.." Cynder asked.
Spyro stayed quiet..
"Fine, suit yourself then.." Cynder said, and flew further away from him.
Spyro was not in the mood to talk, he felt quilty for Sparx's death, and just pretended not to hear Cynder..

Cynder was sad too, not so for Sparx perhaps, but Spyro. She couldn't look at him when he was down, and always tried to cheer him up.
Cynder hadn't still had a chance to express her feeling towards him, but she was certain that moment would come to be someday..

Hunter had his own problems at mind. He was thinking about his home, and why he left. Guilt was slowly filling his mind for betraying his village in a way he did long ago.. When Hunter decided to pursue his own path by leaving his home for adventure and knowledge, he was cast away from his tribe. They still accepted him as a friend and a relative, but never as part of their tribe, never again..

Their trek continued with no signs of rest. Valley of Avlar was still far away, but they couldn't stop. They all hoped they could make it in time..

There you go, hope you liked it. More tomorrow!
#102 Posted: 16:22:54 05/05/2009 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry to tell this to you again, but I can't write today. I have some reading I must do because of an exam..

Oh, and I haven't said this in a long time, but thank you for all the good comments you have given me in these past weeks. They really built up my self-confidence. smilie
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#103 Posted: 20:16:21 05/05/2009
Well, you tell characters feelings pretty well and story is always long, not offence, I LOVE LONG PARTS smilie And it so good, i can always see characters in my mind, i can easily think every place where they are, you are so good that i can only begging that you write more!!!!
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
#104 Posted: 12:50:28 06/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh, well.. I appreciate your words, but I must still do some studying today.. sorry..

I have a french exam tomorrow, and I know it's going to be hard. I like studying french, since the languange itself is interesting.. ..but I suck at it..
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#105 Posted: 13:31:09 06/05/2009
me too. I do french. ITS SO BORINNG!!!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#106 Posted: 14:54:30 06/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, I would say it's interesting, but hard. Anyway, not as hard as swedish.. I hate that languange!
#107 Posted: 19:18:42 06/05/2009
Quote: Samius
Well, I would say it's interesting, but hard. Anyway, not as hard as swedish.. I hate that languange!

*Raise hand* smilie
You are not only one
---
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#108 Posted: 08:06:42 07/05/2009
yeah, swedish sounds hard. Suddenly french sounds easy!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#109 Posted: 17:17:34 07/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay! less languanges, More story.. ..So here's more. Enjoy!

Chapter 21.

The dragons still continued their journey forwards to the Walley of Avlar, Hunter following close behind them. The great broken landscapes shifted beneath them as they flew across the hills and forests..
Spyro flew upward with the wind current, higher he could see the Walley streching on in the horizon. He looked at Cynder, who had been quiet from since she had last spoken to him. Cynder obiously seemed to hide something, but Spyro didn't know what.

After few hours of making their way towards the walley by foot and wings thay decided to stop. The dragons landed to the forest next to the walley, and Hunter was already waiting for them..
"It's so beautiful down here.." Cynder said.
"Yeah.." Spyro said quietly, he wasn't still sure would Cynder want to talk to him..
The tall green grass shimmered in the midday sun, and there was a refreshing breeze in the air..
"We have to keep moving, the village in not far away.." Hunter said.

The tree wandered onward, with no knowledge of the things that might lurk before them..
Hunter scouted onward, quickly leaving the dragons behind. Spyro and Cynder felt quite uncomfortable for being left together.
Cynder tried to ignore Spyro, by looking the other way. Instead, Spyro was trying to make eye contact with her. Cynder began to feel a sweet, soft and somehow tickling sensation inside her..
Spyro had butterflies in his stomach.. He turned to Cynder and whispered:
"Cynder, I'm sorry about being rude.. I wish there was something I could do to make it better.."
"What?.." Cynder whispered, she wondered what Spyro meant..
Spyro thought for a second what to say, then he desided he was sure..
"Cynder.. I love you.." Spyro whispered quietly. When he had said it, he started to feel embarassed and foolish..
"Spyro?..." Cynder said, she felt Spyro's tail touching hers, slowly wrapping up around it.
Cynder blushed. She was unsure about how to countinue, and so was Spyro. They just stood there, watching each other..

Minutes passed..

Spyro and Cynder had both compeletely forgot why they were there for, nor did neighter of them know where Hunter was..
Then suddenly, Cynder recalled, there was someething she had long waited to say to Spyro.
"S.. Spyro.." She managed to say, before she was interrupted, again..
"Hey, you two! Where have you been at?! I found the village! come quick!"
Hunter's voice said.

In a blink of an eye Cynder pulled her tail from Spyros grasp and ran towards the voice, whitch led Spyro to think that he had done or said something wrong. For a moment he pondered the dark possibilities..
"I feel like an Idiot.. I was too quick, I should have given her more time.." Spyro thought, he was still nervous and embaressed of himself..
"What if she doesn't feel the same?.." Spyro still taught, then he too, ran after the voice.

The sight of the walley streched far ahead of them, now Spyro understood why Hunter was in a rush. Spyro tried to spot the village, but he could not see it, not from the smoke and fire..

There you go! More tomorrow I quess!
#110 Posted: 17:23:59 07/05/2009
Oh so sweet part smilie I LOVE IT!!!!!
But interesting is what happened to village....
I wanna hear more smilie
---
#111 Posted: 15:21:39 08/05/2009 | Topic Creator
So, more you shall have!

Chapter 22.

Spyro took another look down the walley, and saw nothing but smoke and fire. He was stunned, when he had seen the village from air, no smoke had been visible..
Cynder looked down in disbelief. She forgot the overcoming happines inside her, and focused on the present..
Hunter looked grim, he just stood there and stared into the blazing heart of fire, where the village was supposed to be..

"Come on, We have to do something!.." Cynder shouted.
"It's no use.." Hunter said, "There are no enemies left, everything inside is dead.."
Hunter slowly fell to his knees. He was too late, his home had been destroyed..
"We have to do something! Someone might still be alive!.." Cynder yelled.
"Hunter.." Spyro said, "I'm sorry. It's not your fault.."
"I wish I could say the same, but my heart knows the truth.." Hunter said.
"We need to get there! Come on!" Cynder shouted, and flew further.
"Cynder! Wait!" Spyro replied, and followed her.
Hunter slowly rose up, and steadily started to walk towards the burning wreckage of his former home..

Cynder landed in the middle of the burning village. The stench of death was everywhere, and the sight was horrible. Broken, burned bodies laid thick next to the pools of blood and piles of burned wood.
Spyro followed behind Cynder, when he landed, he was shocked. Part of him was angry, and another part of him just wanted to walk away..
There was, indeed, nothing left. Everybody inside the village, friend or foe, was dead. There was nothing left..
When Hunter walked past the destroyed gates of his home, he looked around himself, and saw what had happened..
There were grublin and orc bodies in the ground, and only the two dragons standing in the middle of the village, were alive..

Spyro and Cynder desided to leave Hunter alone for a moment..
Cynder had been trough a lot of feelings in these past days. She was sad about Sparx, angry for the fate of Cheetah village, happy for the fact that Spyro had told her his feelings, and worried about her dream and the dark dragon..
Spyro also had an sea of emotions raging inside his mind. At the same time he felt guilt, anger, love, sadness and this new strange feeling of scarsiness..

After a moment, when all the fires had been put out, Hunter emerged from the rubble. He had a serious look at his face..
"This is not all.." He said.
"What isn't?" Cynder asked.
"These bodies.. There should be more, everyone's not here.. "Hunter said.
"Someone is alive?" Spyro asked.
"Yes, I think they headed away with haste when the attack started. We should go find them." Hunter said.
"Can you track them?" Spyro asked.
"I think so." Hunter said, "At least we can have some kind of chance of finding them."
"Let's go!" Cynder shouted.

Spyro and Cynder were off again, this time they seemed to head back towards Warfang, where it all started..

So there! I'm not sure will I be writing tomorrow, but I'll try.
Lady Cynder Red Sparx Gems: 74
#112 Posted: 16:47:37 08/05/2009
It's amazing!!!!!! Keep writing!!!!!!!!! smilie
#113 Posted: 16:49:04 08/05/2009 | Topic Creator
How many chapters have you read?
#114 Posted: 16:54:23 08/05/2009
All of them! smilie I'm a super fast reader because I read novels a lot. It's really long, but excellent! smilie You are a great writer!
I can't write stories. smilie smilie
#115 Posted: 17:00:40 08/05/2009 | Topic Creator
I bet you could.. Lady smilie

Give it a try sometime, I'd read your stories.
#116 Posted: 17:03:16 08/05/2009
lol! smilie They'd be terrible! smilie
#117 Posted: 17:06:12 08/05/2009 | Topic Creator
You think so?.. Why's that?

Answer to my guestbook, this topic is meant for the story, and I'd like to keep it that way.
#118 Posted: 19:02:11 08/05/2009
Can i give a comment?
Story is amazing like always.....
sadly my story died long ago...no readers
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#119 Posted: 22:01:39 08/05/2009
this chapter was... sad....
#120 Posted: 07:14:03 09/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah it was kinda sad..

I'm sorry your fic died deaver88. Was it the one with that ötökkä?
#121 Posted: 13:43:52 09/05/2009
I had 2 fanfic's but no one read them, so when you write more of yours?
I starving here D:
---
#122 Posted: 13:44:39 09/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Soon, I'm starting to write right now.
#123 Posted: 14:14:25 09/05/2009
good!
---
#124 Posted: 14:24:11 09/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Chapter 23.

Hunter kneeled down, and searched the ground for footprints. Spyro and Cynder walking behind him.
Everyone were quiet, only the sounds of twisted branches could be heard as they made their way trough the forest..
Hunter was certain he could find his missing tribesfolk, he continued onwards without caring did the dragons fall behind..

Cynder had been nervous and scared because of the cheetah tribe's fate,
and Spyro's efforts to calm her down were useless. She tried to keep track of her surroundins all the time..

Of all the feelings inside his mind, Spyro had chosen one, anger.
He wanted revenge,for Sparx, for all his dead friends and for the cheetah village. Rage belloved inside his mind and he tried hard not to be overcome by it..

The way they took seemed to lead back to the city of Warfang. Spyro was afraid that whatever creatures that had attacked the cheetah's, could have followed them there. I't also seemed like something big had moved trough the woods, that fact didn't help the dragon's feelings at all.
Way to Warfang was long, and they eventualy had to rest. As all the woods were dangerous, they had to find a open area to set camp at.
One such, was found not far from the path.. Spyro and Cynder laid to the ground next to each other and started to sleep, as Hunter staid in watch..

The night was quiet, but sleeping in untamed wilds like that place made them even more nervous.
Cynder woke up grumbling, and didn't want to leave, when Hunter told them to continue. The group rested for another couple of hours and then, in a middle of the night, they left..

Spyro was afraid they would be late because of those extra hours, he had also lost his lust for revenge, and started to feel weak again..
"This crystal is losing it's powers" he said, "Where could I get new one?"
"We'll get you one from warfang when we're there okay." Cynder said.
Hunter staid quiet, he was concentrated to his work..
"I wonder if Volteer's okay.."Spyro said.
"Oh, I compeletely forgot.. He was very sick when we last saw him.." Cynder replied.
"I just hope he is alive. I'd hate to lose another good friend." Spyro said.

Their trek continued without signs of rest. Spyro and Cynder were already tired when the sun rose, but Hunter refused to stop.
When they finally got near warfang a terrible sight tore trought their eyes..
"No, not here too!" Spyro shouted, and started to run towards the city with haste.
Cynder looked up, and saw the same horrid vision. The city was in flames..

Not much to say, more tomorrow I guess..
#125 Posted: 14:28:38 09/05/2009
trek? Is that trak?
---
#126 Posted: 14:34:24 09/05/2009 | Topic Creator
I didn't mispell ant treks or traks..

Trek means journey, if you're not already aware of that.
#127 Posted: 14:36:29 09/05/2009
Ah, okay...
trek....never hear a word before...oh well
---
#128 Posted: 14:49:24 09/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Haven't you ever heard of Star Trek?.. Oh, okay I'll just keep my mouth shut now..
#129 Posted: 16:30:18 09/05/2009
no the city is burning BURNING.
#130 Posted: 16:54:56 09/05/2009
Haven't you ever heard of Star Trek?.. Oh, okay I'll just keep my mouth shut now..

Star trek.....long ago....my memory is little foggy *laughs himself*
I start new fanfic after few days....
---
#131 Posted: 06:42:09 10/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Ah, okay. I'll read it.

And yes Torok, the city burns.. ..BURNS!
#132 Posted: 12:08:03 10/05/2009
When you continue?
---
#133 Posted: 12:55:55 11/05/2009 | Topic Creator
I didn't write yesterday, because I didn't really have time for it. We went to visit some relatives, and It was already late when we came back.
But, heres more! Enjoy!

Chaper 24.

Spyro hurried down the hill, hopeful that he could make it in time. He trundered trough the plains below, with rage burning inside his heart..
The city's gates were untouched, as the attack had come form above this time..
Spyro stopped next to the city walls, and waited for others. Cynder and Hunter catched up with him quickly..

"What happened?" Cynder asked.
"Something attacked the city. We should go take a look." Spyro replied.
"I'll find a way over the wall, you two go ahead." Hunter said.
"Okay.. Here goes nothing!" Spyro said, and flew up.
"Wait for me!" Cynder shouted at him, and too flew over the wall.

Spyro and Cynder now stood in the middle of a ruined courtyard. The plaza around them was defiled with fire and some dead moles..
The dragons wandered forwards, looking for clues about what had happened here, when they saw a group of living moles running from something.
"Come on!" Cynder shouted, and the two left to follow the moles immediately.
The group of moles split up, other part took a turn to the left, while the other part went right. Spyro and Cynder slowed down..
"Witch way?" Cynder asked.
"Let's split up. If you get in any trouble, scream, I'll find you.." Spyro said.
"Oh, okay.." Cynder said, "see you in a bit then I suppose."
Spyro and Cynder split up and followed the moles.

Spyro flew up in the air to see around himself. He could see Cynder running down a small alley ahead..
Spyro quicly spotted his group, and flew to their direction. He catched up with them quick.
Spyro landed in a middle of another plaza further away from the walls. He could hear the voices of the moles, and knew he was near.
Spyro took couple of steps forwards, and soon he could feel something large shaking the ground. Spyro ran towards the moles, but when he made it to the alley they were in, he stopped..
What Spyro saw, was a dragon.. But there was something different in this specific dragon, it's eyes were black like charcoal and it seemed to be after the moles.. Spyro ran towards it so that the moles, and the dragon could see him.
"We are surrounded lads!" One of the moles shouted, "Fight for your lives, aim for the small one!"
Spyro didn't quite realize what the mole meant, before a crossbow bolts started to fly past his head. Spyro hid behind one of the barrels on the alley.
He heard the larger dragon roar, and looked over the barrel to see what happened. The dragon breathed ice on the moles and freezed them all to where they stood. After that, the dragon smashed them all to tiny particles..
Spyro rose from behind the barrel and looked at the dragon. He could only see the hunger for kill in it's dark eyes, before the dragon charged at him..

Cynder had followd the moles for a while, and was gaining on them at good measure. She was astounded by the fact that the moles seemed to be running from her..
Cynder had been running in circles after the moles, and she knew this specific alley would be a dead end. She braced herself to confront the moles..
When she faced the end of the alley, no moles were wisible at all..
"Funny.." she thought, as she had seen them running this way.
"Cynder had a weird feeling of being watched, and she turned around to see if someone was behind her..
"Hello.." She said, quietly.
Cynder could only feel the small hands blocking her mouth and dragging her down when she realized she had done a great mistake..

That's it for now! More tomorrow..
#134 Posted: 13:15:21 11/05/2009
Interesting......
---
#135 Posted: 15:29:50 12/05/2009 | Topic Creator
And so the story continues!.. Enjoy!

Chapter 25.

Cynder lied down at the ground, unable to move. Soon she heard someone talking.
"For a dragon, this one's pretty dumb.." A mole's voice said.
Cynder was astounded.. She didn't know wha tto think.
"Should we get rid of her?" Another mole said.
"Well, we could get her to the elders, they'd know what to do with her." The first mole said.
"Oh, just cut it's head off and be done with it!" One of the moles shouted.
Now Cynder understood what was going on. She tried to squirm her way out of the mole's grasp, but was unable to do so.
She could only watch as one of the moles lifted up a huge blade from the corridor..
Cynder could feel a strange aura around the moles, it was something that kept her from using her powers.
Just as the mole prepared to slice Cynder's head off another mole said:
"Stop! wait a minute!"
"What is it?" The mole with the blade said.
"Put down your blade! Don't you see who is this?" the mole said.
"a dragon that has been chasing us?" the mole with the blade said.
"No, this is Cynder! Don't you regonize her? She's the one who helped the hero-dragon to save the world!" one of the moles said.
"Let her go!" said one of the moles.
The moles let Cynder go and apologied for their offencive behaviour. Cynder found out that the moles only attacked her because they tought she was an enemy. When the peolple from cheetah village had come to ask for shelter, the evil creatures had attacked the city. They were carrying collars embedded with dark runes, that changed dragons to evil..

Spyro dodged the dragons sudden charge, he stumbled forward inside the nearest house, and ducked for cover. He could hear the dragon roar. Soon one of the walls crashed in as the mighty dragon swung it's tail towards it. Spyro leaped out of the building to avoid being crashed by the roof. He tumbled to the street, and could feel his power's slowly draining..
Spyro took a run for it, when he still had a chance. His medallion had lost it's glow and couldn't help him anymore. He flew to the highest roof he saw, hoping to find Cynder..

Sorry for the shortness again, more tomorrow.
#136 Posted: 21:54:56 12/05/2009
oh this is good
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#137 Posted: 13:53:18 13/05/2009
Finally a long story! And this is pretty good...
#138 Posted: 14:05:18 13/05/2009 | Topic Creator
It's going to get a lot longer still.. But i have to say, it's been pretty hard to write this every day..

I always seem to have something better to do, so I was thinking about if I would only add new chapter to this every other day..
So you would have more tomorrow? I could think about the story more and every chapter could be better. It would also be alot easier to me..

If it's just okay with you, I mean.. Lately there has been a lot of days where I haven't written as promised, so I don't see lots of things changing..
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#139 Posted: 14:12:50 13/05/2009
It's going to get a lot longer still.. But i have to say, it's been pretty hard to write this every day..

I always seem to have something better to do, so I was thinking about if I would only add new chapter to this every other day..
So you would have more tomorrow? I could think about the story more and every chapter could be better. It would also be alot easier to me..

If it's just okay with you, I mean.. Lately there has been a lot of days where I haven't written as promised, so I don't see lots of things changing..

Well, I can wait. Only write when you feel like it, because if it starts getting like a job, you'll probably start going dry with ideas or other things.

As a writer myself, I always say 'Don't rush or you'll do a bad job.'

So, I really do agree for you posting every other day or you can go longer if you wish.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:13:44 13/05/2009 by Wild
#140 Posted: 14:25:29 13/05/2009 | Topic Creator
I't doesn't feel like a job. It rather feels like a responsibility. Once i have said I'm going to continue, I just feel like I should.

besides, I haven't done a bad job so far have I?
#141 Posted: 05:46:01 14/05/2009
Good job, and do as you said. I can wait but don't burn out yourself dsmilie
---
#142 Posted: 13:46:28 14/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh, okay fine..

BTW I had this huge new idea for the story! This time I'll be rude and wont even ask you what you want. It's really going to fire this story up a bit..

I'll continue tomorrow, I promise..
#143 Posted: 13:53:31 14/05/2009
Good, good.....wondering what the idea is.........
Tomorrow? YAY!!!!!
---
#144 Posted: 13:57:45 14/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Note that I will NOT tell you what my original idea was.. I't would make the story a lot lamer..
#145 Posted: 14:05:05 14/05/2009
I SEE that, its much nicer to think what you planning at!!!!!
---
#146 Posted: 15:38:57 15/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, as I promised, here's more..

Chapter 26.

Spyro flew over the houses and the plazas, trying to look for Cynder. He was sure she was somewhere safe, because he hadn't heard her scream..
Spyro saw the large dragon slowly slumbering up from the rubble behind him, he accelerated in the air and took a deep dive downwards. Spyro landed to the street with a somewhat brutal crunch.. He accidentally hit his head to the barrels on the street, and soon everything in his head blackened..

Cynder had started looking for Spyro, she needed to warn him that the moles were enemies. The ones she had encounterd, had now joined forces with her..
Cynder didn't know that the moles Spyro had left to chase were no longer a problem..
Cynder had also thought about the elders and their whereabouts, but Spyro's situation was now the main problem.

Finding Spyro wasn't particulary hard, as he was laying in the middle of a street with broken bits of wood all around him..
With the help of the moles, Cynder carried him to safety, just in time to get away from the evil dragon's rage..

Spyro heard a small voice inside his head. The voice sound familiar, and he was sure he had heard it before..
"S-y-- -a-e u-" The voice said.
It became more clear and louder..
"Spy-o wa-e u-" The voice said again..
Soon Spyro regonized the voice as Cynder..
"Spyro wake up!" Cynder's voice said.
Spyro immediately lifted his head up from the ground.. He didn't know where he was, and around him everything looked blur..
First thing he saw was Cynder, and then he saw all the moles around himself. He remembered what the moles had almost done to him, and In a moment stood up to defend himself and Cynder..
"Spyro! What are you doing!?" Cynder shouted, "Get down, you'll hurt yourself!"
"No Cynder, run! They're all around us!" Spyro shouted.
"What are?" Cynder asked.
"Those moles are EVIL!" Spyro shouted, " They are trying to kill us!"
"You're too late Spyro.." Cynder said, "They already tried to.. But then they noticed I wasn't a hostile.."
"So.. You know about the dragons?.." Spyro asked, the moles around him lowered their weapons.
"Yes I know about them.. Spyro, what happened to the other moles?" Cynder asked.
"They.. They're dead.. A dragon killed them all." Spyro explained..
"A hostile dragon!? Where!?" one of the moles said.
"Nearby.. I don't know.." Spyro answered, he looked at Cynder and said:
"Cynder, I think I'm getting weaker again.. This medallion doesn't help.. I need crystals.."
"I don't have any Spyro.. But.. Wait, the chamber in the great hall is full of them!" Cynder shouted.
"Ahem.. I think I should tell you something.. " one of the moles said," The reason you lost your powers.. I think I know what it is.." THe mole dug out a small, black, beating crystal out of his pockets.
Cynder didn't want to see anything evil around her, as she was afraid she could get pulled back to the evil side..
"Throw it away!" She shouted..
"No! Keep it around.. That dragon might come for us.." Spyro said, "time for us to leave I recon.. Do you know the way to the hall Cynder.."
"Yes.. Follow me.." She said nervously..

Sneaking past the streets and alleys was easy as there was no one to spot them.. But the long way to the great hall didn't help them at all..

There you go! You'll have more, in the day after tomorrow..
#147 Posted: 20:06:57 15/05/2009
Drooling for more......but only sunday....rigth?
---
#148 Posted: 16:19:50 16/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeh..

Nice avatar.. You still sure you're not a five year-old girl? smilie

Edit: Oh, yeah.. JK. Älä ota tosissas..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:20:55 16/05/2009 by Samius
#149 Posted: 19:53:43 16/05/2009
this is good
#150 Posted: 17:31:52 17/05/2009
Yeh..

Nice avatar.. You still sure you're not a five year-old girl? smilie

Edit: Oh, yeah.. JK. Älä ota tosissas..

Oh my *Blush* smilie jk smilie

OOC:EI, en ota smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me