Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD*
First | Page 2 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
Dragongirl Blue Sparx Gems: 946
#51 Posted: 15:08:56 15/04/2009
Please continue!smilie
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#52 Posted: 22:10:16 15/04/2009
this is good this is really good
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#53 Posted: 11:20:11 17/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Forgive me, I forgot to write yesterday..
I'll make it up to you by making this next chapter longer.

I'll write it later on..
#54 Posted: 20:41:31 17/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay.. All finished, here goes!

Chapter 11.

Cynder was dreaming. In her dream she was standing in front of a mirror. Her reflection was bright and clear..
The reflection, just a second ago so clear, begun to blur and wave..
Soon what Cynder saw was not her reflection, but her past.
The dark, mighty creature stood tall and looked at Cynder from the depths of the mirror. Somewhere inside her head she heard a voice..
"You can run.. But you cannot hide.. The Dark Master will find you.."

"No!" She shouted and stood up.
Cynder looked around herself and saw the terrified faces of her companions..
"Cynder? whats wrong?" Spyro asked.
"I just... It was just a nightmare.."
"Are you having nightmares too now?" Sparx said, those words were the last thing Cynder needed right now.
"What time is it?" Cynder asked to get her mind off the nightmare.
"The sun hasn't risen yet.." Spyro replied.
"Yeah! And I'd still prefer to sleep!" Sparx shouted, "So be quiet!"
"I.. I'm not tired.." Cynder said, and walked to the entrance of the cave.
Soon Spyro followed behind her and asked:
"What was it about?"
"What?" Cynder said.
"Your nightmare.." Spyro said.
"I was.. I'd.. It doesn't matter.." Cynder replied
"You can tell me. Don't worry." Spyro said.
"Well, I'm just worried about something.." Cynder said, "Do you remember the Dark dragon Terrador spoke of? Do you think it could have really been Malefor?"
"We saw him to die." Spyro replied, after a second.
"Oh come on! You kicked his butt! Can I now sleep!?" Sparx shouted from the back of the cavern.
"It'll be okay. Besides, it was just a nightmare. Let's talk about it later okay?" Spyro said, and left.
Cynder couldn't sleep, she just laid down and watched the starry sky..

When the sun rose, the three had woken up and were all ready to go. Spyro was pondering how they could get out of the fores nseen when Cynder interrupted him.
"Spyro, I was wondering if Hunter is somewhere there right now. Do you think we are going to find him?"
"I don't know, but Im pretty sure he's somewhere out there right now." Spyro replied.
"Have you thought about how we get out of here?" Cynder asked.
"Im on it right now, but there seems to be no way.." Spyro replied.
"Do you know that the cave continues deep underground." Cynder asked.
"Yeah, what about it?" Spyro said.
"I just thought.. We could try the caverns.." Cynder said.
"I have once heard of these cave systems. They are total labyrinths. I have even herard rumors that say they're endless.." Spyro said.
"We could still give it a shot." Cynder said.
"I guess we could, but I don't want us to get lost down there.." Spyro said.
"well, shall we go?" Cynder asked.
"Okay.. but we wont stay there for long!" Spyro said, he was clearly worried about others.

Spyro, Cynder and Sparx left the safety of the cave entrance to journey deeper into the caverns. Anfter few hours of wandering and walking in circles they had found nothing but rock, sand and their own footprints..
"Okay, there seems to be no other way out.." Spyro said.
"Just wait a second." Cynder said, "There are still few other paths we haven't taken."
"This one's got voice in it.." Sparx said and flew further in.
"Sparx wait!" Shouted Spyro, and followed him.
Cynder had no options left and she too followed Spyro.
"Wait.. There really is something in here.. This is kinda creepy.." Sparx said.
"keep your voice down Sparx. I see light ahead." Cynder said.
Indeed, there really was light further in the tunnel. Ans they wentured onward they noticed that the kight came from large crysta clusters growing from the sides of the cave. They also saw something moving.
Sparx hadn't seen the large slumbering form and flew further to investigate..
"Hey look! This one looks funny! It has got tiny eyes, mouth, bad breath... and teeth.. *gulp* size.. of my body?.." Sparx lowered his voice..
"It's a troll! Sparx get out of there!" Spyor shouted.
The troll rose up to its rear legs. It was the tallest and largest troll they had ever seen before. The troll roared in rage and caused Sparx to fly away in panic. The two dragons started to run away as the space they were in was too small for proper flying. The troll smashed its way trough the rock and started to chase Spyro and Cynder.
Spyro noticed it was chasing them further into the tunnels..
The troll smashed aside any obstacle that came in its way and suwn his huge arm, nearly knocking Cynder out.. At the second Spyro saw his opportunity, and with the help of his medallion, transformed into an earth boulder. He rolled on the side of the cavern destroying the pillar that held the cave roof from collapsing. The dragons got out a moment before a huge pile of rock and rubble collapsed on top of the place they were standing at just a second ago. The troll got stuck inside the rubble and was utterly squeezed alive by the weight of the cavern.

"phew.." Cynder said, " That troll sure scared me up.."
"Well he's done for now.. Where's Sparx?" Spyro asked.
"I'm here.. I'm okay.. Do you really think such a little troll would cause me to panic?!" Sparx said.
"Where are we?" Cynder asked.
As Spyro looked around himself, he too noticed the fact that they were, despite all their efforts, lost..

Now, I won't be able to write tomorrow, because i'm going to my great grandfathers funeral.. smilie But after that, I'll continue the normal way.. Hope you liked it..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:42:21 17/04/2009 by Samius
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#55 Posted: 20:50:49 17/04/2009
Aaawsmilie
It was so good.....
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
#56 Posted: 00:55:10 18/04/2009
sorry about your great gandpa...
this stories getting good
#57 Posted: 16:48:27 19/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Here's more, hope you like it!

Chapter 12.

Spyro, Cynder and Sparx laid down.. No one of them knew where they were. The caverns seemed to strech on forever, but they had no choise but to continue on..
After a moment of wandering they all felt hungry and tired, last time they had eaten something, was back at Warfang.
"How did this happen.." Sparx said, "How did we get here in the first place?"
"Yeah, I just happenend to think about it too.." Cynder said.
"don't give up.. We'll find a way out." Spyro encouraged others.
"Why did we even leave Warfang?" Sparx asked.
"Now is not the time to think about it." Spyro replied.
"For once I agree with Sparx, What was the thing between you and Volteer? What did he tell you?" Cynder said.
"I.. I suppose it doesn't matter if I tell you now.." Said Spyro.
Spyro told Cynder and Sparx everything about what Volteer had told him. All the things he had kept secret, for some reason even he didn't understand..
"I hope you understand.." He said.
"So we left, from Warfang jut for you to get your powers back?!" Sparx shouted.
"Wasn't that obious? Besides, after these recent events I have a feeling that something needs to be done. All the time I feel like this.. Evil.. Or whatever it is, is spreading." Spyro said.
"And to stop it, you need your powers?" Cynder asked.
"Yes.. I think.." Spyro said.
"Well, we'd better go on, There might still be other exit in here somewhere" Cynder said.

The group wandered on, without knowing where or why they were going on. The situation felt hopeless, until they smelled the scent of fresh air..
"Where does that come from!?" Sparx asked.
"Follow me!" Spyro shouted.
"Yay! We're getting out!" Sparx replied in joy.
"What is that?" Cynder asked. She was staring at finely carved wall. It was unlike any other they had ever seen, not because it was so finely detailed, but because it was so huge. The cavern was unbelievably high, so they were either inside the mountain or many miles below ground. The wall was carved full of crude holes and markings by something else that had made it.
"What has this to do in here?" Cynder asked.
"Maybe there was something in here before. See how the wall has been spoiled?" Spyro said.
"Yeah, whatever made those holes, had no sense of style. Ha!" Sparx said. They all stared at the wall for awhile..
"Let's go on. The breeze is coming from this way." Spyro said, and left.
They wandered to the second hall, that not as high and majestic as the other one..
"Wait.. Whats that scent?.." Spyro said.
"I have smelled this before.." Cynder said, "Grublins.."
"Oh, No wonder that wall was full of holes.." Sparx commented.
Soon they heard scratching and skreaking from all around them. No doupt the inhabitats of the cave had too smelled the weird scent of a dragon..

From one situation to another it seems..

Sry this chapter was so short.. More tomorrow!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:49:13 19/04/2009 by Samius
#58 Posted: 17:12:31 19/04/2009
YAY, I can't wait
---
#59 Posted: 20:31:51 19/04/2009
it's getting really good
#60 Posted: 19:15:07 20/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Ok so, heres more.

Chaper 13.

Spyro, Cynder and Sparx quickly flew up in the air, and hid on one of the holes in the upper level of the chamber. As Cynder took a peek down to the floor level she saw a whole swarm of grublins, all coming for the kill..
Fighting them would be useless, as it would have probably caused noise that would have attracted other grublins. The three desided to hide in the cave and try to remain unseen..

The scent of a dragon had, no doupt, attracted a huge swarm of grublins.
They begun to amass to the smaller chamber that was soon crammed full of them. Cynder took another peek down and said.
"Wow.. That's the biggest swarm of grublins I have ever seen.. We are going to have a hard time getting past those.."
"Maybe we had, but not you." Spyro replied quietly.
"Oh no, Im NOT going in there!.." Cynder said, as loud as she could without blowing their cower up.
"Common, why not? You got the skill." Sparx commented.
"But what if I fail? Then they would get me.." Cynder said.
"Then I quess we'll just stick around until they find us.." Sparx said.
"You don't have to go if you dont want to. We'll just figure out something else." Spyro said.

The dragons waited patiently, and Sparx.. less patiently.. for a chance to get out from the hole. The grublins seemed to be aware of that there really was someone else in the caves, and they just didn't stop patrolling the area.
There were times when they seriously thought of trying to put up a fight. Mainly because they were all tired, hungry and annoyed by Sparx who just didn't stop whining..
After a moment of thinking they all thought it was better to stand up and fight, instead of runnign away anymore.
Soon they had formed up a simple plan to distract the foes so they could all get away.
After the grublin scouts had slipped past under them, They all flew down and used their wings to soften the fall and minimize the voice.
They prepared to sneak past the second squadron of grublins unseen.
A plan, witch clearly was not as succesful as it could have been..

Something had drewn the grublin scouts back in a hurry, when they saw the dragons in front of them they quicly shouter alarums before Spyro or Cynder could stop them..

They were in for the fight for their life, as the grublins approached from all directions towars them.
The battle was on..

Yeah this chapter was kinda weak too, but the next one is, finally, going to have some action. I'll post it here.. Take a guess.. Tomorrow!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:17:02 20/04/2009 by Samius
#61 Posted: 19:28:24 20/04/2009
dsmilied great!!!
---
#62 Posted: 12:27:36 22/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Sorry I didn't write.. I won't even try to explain you why. I'll write more today, I promise.

I'll do it later thou, right now I'm quite busy..
#63 Posted: 13:03:15 22/04/2009
OK, Dont worry i can aways wait so GOOD story like this smilie
---
#64 Posted: 19:39:56 22/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh, thank you. It always makes me happier knowing someone likes my stories. smilie Anyway, here's some more of that.

Chapter 14.

Grublins approached from all directions. Spyro and Cynder couldn't see the end of the tide. Sparx had long since flown away in terror, and the dragons could only see because of the grublin's torches.
The first attacks made by grublins were only careful pokes, but soon they built enough courage to assult the dragons with full force.
Spyro and Cynder dodged their attacks with their wigns, and responded with deadly efficiency. The first grublin that made contact with Spyro quickly found his throat silt by dragons sharp fangs. Black, oil-like blood pulped from the wound, and covered Spyro's face in black. Cynder swung her tail, slicing off a leg from one of the grublins. The creature squealed in pain, and quicly flew away from Cynder's reach. Spyro couldn't see anything because of the blood that covered his eyes. Spyro turned on the heat and, by a quick swing of his head, burned the nearby grublins to crisp.
In the meantime Sparx could only hear the voice of the fighting. He had flewn away to the first, much larger chamber and hid in one of the holes on the wall.
The fire spread like a purifying plaque in the ranks of the grublins. Many of them quickly succumbed to the heat and smoke.. Spyro made short work of those that had survived. Cynder, on the other hand, was not accustomed to close combat, and was taking in some heavy hits. Her back lacked the spikes Spyro had, and was wunerable to grublin's hits. Few grublins bit her in her throat, and back making it hard for her to breath. Not even mentioning the smoke that was slowly filling the chamber.
Spyro noticed Cynder was in trouble, and started to cut his way to her trough the grublin mass.
Cynder was about to lose her head, as a grublin brute swung his hefty Axe forward. Her only way out from below the mass of grublin was to use her powers. She begun to roll around in the ground creating a cyclone of grublins, air and smoke.
Only thing Spyro could see was a huge amount of grublins flying on all directions. He thought that he could make the grublins to flee easily now, that they had already been shaken. He transformed to an earth boulder and rolled on the side of the cavern. A huge shockwave shook the cavern and some of the grublins flew off in terror. As a moment passed, the cavern was full of smoke and it got hard to breath. As Spyro ran out from the cloud of smoke he realized that something had happened..
Something big crawled out of the holes of the wall. First Spyro thought it was only another swar of grublin , and prepared for a fight. Then he saw the creatures up close..
Ants, size of wyverns started to climb to the walls and run past him. Spyro flew up in to the air to stop them from grabbing him. All the grublins that were left from the fighting flew away in terror..
"What in the world are those things!?" Sparx shouted, and flew towards Spyro.
"I don't know. They look like huge ants.. I wonder if I just destroyed their nest.." Spyro said.
Soon they heard a sharp scream from the cloud of smoke. To his horror, Spyro realized that Cynder hadn't come out from the chamber..
"Cynder, hang on!" He shouted and flew to the cloud, Sparx behind him.

They saw no trace of Cynder, nor the ants.. But what they did see was a small trail of red, dragon blood.
"Let's follow them! If they took Cynder we can find her!" Spyro shouted.
Sparx agreed with him, and they both started to follow the blood trail.
If anything had happened to Cynder, Spyro could never forgive himself..

Ah, there. The first chapter in the fanfic with some fighting in it. Hope you liked it. More tomorrow I guess..
#65 Posted: 19:44:32 22/04/2009
No, I need more now.
I wanna know what happened to Cynder
---
Dragongirl Blue Sparx Gems: 946
#66 Posted: 20:14:36 22/04/2009
Please Continue!!!smilie
What happend to CYNDER???smilie
#67 Posted: 13:19:07 23/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Now now, let's not be hasty. Im sure you'll find out what happenend. I will write more..

Oh and Deaver.. You pretty much sound like a five-year old girl that didn't get her candy.
smilie lol
#68 Posted: 13:47:20 23/04/2009
Whatch out, smilie
---
#69 Posted: 19:45:41 23/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah, I will.. Anyway, I'll let you find out the answer to that big mystery of yours. Enjoy!

Chapter 15.

Spyro and Sparx followed the trail of what they thought to be Cynder's blood. Spyro couldn't believe that he hadn't helped Cynder back at the great chamber.
The tunnel was leading upwards, and eventually the trail of blood disappeared. Spyro didn't want to think about what might have happened to Cynder..
After another minute of running, Sparx saw something strange.
"Hey man, take a look at this" He said quietly.
Spyro walked towards him. The tunnel had suddenly ended to a steep cliff, and revealed another gigantic underground chamber.
"Remember when you said you had destroyed the ant's nest.. I think you just shook it.." Sparx said.
Spyro took a look down as saw a huge colony of ants around a giant lump of mana crystal that hung from the roof of the chamber.
The crystal rediated light to the chamber, and allowed Spyro to see.
The nest was nothing like Spyro had ever seen. It was a size of a small town, and clearly big enough to make the grublins in the caves terrified..

Spyro and Sparx decided to descent down at the floor level of the cliff. Again, he used his wings to keep the landing silent..
They couldn't continue on without beign noticed, because of the huge amount of giant ants swarmign nearby.
"Every second counts.." Spyro thought, "Cynder is badly hurt."
"Have you wondered what is a nest of giant ants doing here underground?" Sparx asked Spyro.
"I't might be that that mana crystal is what have made the ants so big.." Spyro said.
"Yeah.. Yeah, that must be it. You're a genius man." Sparx said, trying to make Spyro feel better, with little success.

Despite the chance of being noticed, Spyro and Sparx continued onwards carefully. Their ears and eyes open, watching for any signs of life in the nest. Evetually they found a tunnel that was not guarded by ants. The scent told them that this was the way to their refuse storage.
They wondered where might the ants have taken Cynder, when they saw a another splattering of clear-red Dragon blood.
Spyro began running, whatever had happened to Cynder, she had lost alot of blood..
To their surprise, they found no ants blocking their way, It seemed like the whole nest was empty. As they got closer to the centre of the nest, Spyro begun to feel the warmth and power of the giant lump of mana crystal.

Spyro and Sparx found Cynder rather easily, she was being held in a deep hole on the ground, and was undouptfully hurt. The hole was full of giant ant larvae, the big slubering creatures whirmed, as Spyro got closer to them. Spyro had no idea why was Cynder brought here, maybe she was meant to be food for the newborns..
Spyro Walked over to Cynder, she was not concious so Spyro picked her up.
"Sheesh, look at those things.. Is she alright?" Sparx said.
"She's definetly hurt, but its not fatal I guess. She's breathing.." Spyro said, he was relieved.
The two left the larvae chamber, and started to make their way back to the refuse piles..
Soon Spyro felt the ground trembling quietly, like something huge was running towards them in a distance. Spyro immediately regonized the oncoming ant swarm.
"Hide! Run! Don't let them get you!" Spyro shouted to Sparx, who obeyed him quickly enough.
The ants were fast, and soon catched up with Spyro, who had great trouble running, and carrying Cynder at the same time. Spyro decided to stay and fight, with the help of the giant mana crystal his powers could hold the ants put for enought time..
Giant ants were standing silently, thinking what to do with this new arrival.. They soon stepped back. Spyro thought that the ants were going to retreat, but to his great regret he noticed they were only making way for something bigger..
A huge ant stepped out from the group, it was larger than others and had a odd blueish glow. Spyro prepared for a fight, and startled, when he noticed that the odd large ant had weird powers..
As the great ant stepper forwards, Spyro saw that the ground under its feet turned to ice.
"Ice powers.." Spyro thought, "So size isn't the only thing that ants have got from that mana crystal."
Spyro knew wht to do, this ant wouldn't stand a chance. He set the part of the nest on fire with his powers. And started to run..
He catched up with Sparx along the way, and they ran all the way out of the nest that was now on fire..
When they got far enough, Spyro put Cynder down and tried to wake her up.
Eventually Cynder woke up, and opened her eyes. Despite the fact that she had beeb beaten, bitten, carried aroud and almost bled to death, She was the most beautiful thing Spyro had seen in a long time.
"S.. Spyro? You came for me?" Cynder said quietly.
"Of cource I did.." Spyro replied, "I couldn't have left you.."
"Thank you, Spyro.." Cynder said, "You saved my life yet again.."

Spyro and Cynder got to spend a moment alone when Sparx flew further to investigate the tunnel. He came back in a hurry, with a smile in his face.
"Good news guys!" Sparx shouted. "See that tunnel over there? I saw light in there, we could finally get out!"
"What? Are you sure?" Spyro asked.
"Yeah, the place was owergrown, but Its our only shot, come on!" Sparx said.
"Come on Cynder, we're getting out!" Spyro said, and lifted Cynder to his shoulders.

After long hours of wandering in these underground caverns, they finally had a true chance of getting out..

Phew.. That was a long chapter.. I'll try to write more tomorrow, but I might not make it, cuz I still have to detail the next chapter. I have already made up what's going to happen and such.. Patience..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:24:50 24/04/2009 by Samius
#70 Posted: 20:28:56 23/04/2009
Repair: ana crystal to Mana crystal smilie
Good story smilie
---
#71 Posted: 12:23:17 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh, thanks.. I misspell a lot of words cuz I write really fast. I normally just edit the post after that.
#72 Posted: 12:39:58 24/04/2009
Dont you use Word?
---
#73 Posted: 12:47:57 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
When I have schoolwork to do, then yes. Othervise? Nah..
#74 Posted: 13:44:14 24/04/2009
Okay...
Continue
---
#75 Posted: 09:48:18 25/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I couldn't work on the story yesterday, because of some relatives who came for a visit.
I'll make it ready today, and hopefully I'll be able to post it until tomorrow.

As I said, patience..
#76 Posted: 16:15:41 25/04/2009
this is so good...
#77 Posted: 17:36:37 25/04/2009
Quote: Samius
Sorry, I couldn't work on the story yesterday, because of some relatives who came for a visit.

As I said, patience..

I am pretty sure that next one is TASTY and YUMMY *Slurp* smilie
Can't wait.........smilie
---
Hydrosstar Green Sparx Gems: 220
#78 Posted: 20:48:57 25/04/2009
Please continue, this is good one
#79 Posted: 13:20:13 26/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: deaver88
Quote: Samius

As I said, patience..

I am pretty sure that next one is TASTY and YUMMY *Slurp* smilie
Can't wait.........smilie

Tasty? He he.. Well, you'll see..

I'll write it later on, you don't have to wait for long anymore..
#80 Posted: 13:24:11 26/04/2009
smilie *Drooling*
---
#81 Posted: 19:43:39 26/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay now everyone.. Let's see if this chaper is worth drooling for..
Enjoy!

Chaper 16.

Spyro carried Cynder towards the light.. Sparx showed the way to the two dragons. The cavern was overgrown with wines, and it was hard for them to go on, but it was the only way they had..
A moment later Spyro was standing below the hole that seemed to be the only way outside.
When spyro looked trough the hole he saw it was dark outside. The light that thae saw earlier came from the moon..
It was hard for everyone to stay calm, as they were all very exited.

The way up was rough, and Spyro couldn't carry Cynder while climbing.
Luckily, the hole was not far above them, and Cynder was confident she could make it alone.
The dragons started to claw and climb their way up the cliff, Sparx flying just next to them.
It was hard for Cynder to climb while injured, she couldn't keep up with Spyro and would have been left behind if Spyro wouldn't have constantly slowed down his pace for her.

Eventually they got up to the outside. The fresh air smelled wonderful.. They looked around themselves and saw a large walley further away.
Next to them there was a cliff that lead up to the mountains.
There were some trees all around them, for a moment they wondered if they still were in same forest were they found the cave from.

Spyro had no idea of their whereabouts. The only way to find out was to fly up and take a look.
"Sparx, can you fly up and find out where we are? I'll stay here with Cynder." Spyro asked.
"Okay, no problem." Sparx replied, and started to fly up.
"Phew.. For a moment I taught I'd never get out of there." Cynder said,
"But you saved me. I'm here, now because of you.."
"I couldn't have left you there.. You mean so much to me.." Spyro said.
"Thank you.. Spyro, there is something, I have long wanted to tell you.. I.." Cynder said, when Sparx suddenly interrupted her.
"Hey you can see Warfang from here!" Sparx shouted.
"Really!? Witch way is it!?" Spyro replied.
"I think that's south.. Or.. wait a minute.." Sparx said.
Spyro heard a low, utterly familiar shambling from the woods..
"Sparx.." Spyro whispered.
"I dont know.. That might be east." Sparx said.
"Sparx.. look here.." Spyro whispered again, the voice was getting near..
"Then again, It could be west too.." Sparx said.
"SPARX!" Cynder shouted, they could already see the the moving trees.
"Sparx watch out!" Spyro shouted.
"Wha.." Sparx turned around and managed to take a glimpse on the moving branches near him.
"WAAAAAA!" He shouted..

Spyro turned his head. He couldn't watch. Only thing he heard was a small snap as the small dragonfly was cut in two by the oncoming branch..
Deep silence occurred..
Spyro heard Cynder trying to say something..
When he finally dared to turn his head, he saw nothing..
The glow was gone..
The light had been put out..
Something inside Spyro's heart broke to millions of pieces. He was petrified. He couldn't move or speak..
Cynder was also shocked. She tried to say something, but couldn't.
Soon the roots beneath the started to move. Spyro realized it was happening, but he couldn't stop staring at the place where Sparx had been a moment ago..
Cynder tried to fight back, but the roots kept coming. They entangled the two dragons to the ground. Spyro heard Cynder screaming.
Only thing he could see was a flash of light, before he succumbed to the darkness..

Ironic isn't it.. Just when deaver88 said this chapter would be tasty..
Sorry to those who didn't like the twist smilie, but I guess I could say that it was critical to the storyline..
I hope this didn't shock you enough to stop reading. More tomorrow..
#82 Posted: 19:47:47 26/04/2009
OH MY GOD. You killed Sparx smilie..........
That can be......MORE......I WANNA KNOW MORE
PLEASE dont kill DRAGONS!!!!!!
---
#83 Posted: 14:02:02 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Whooweee... I was exited to hear some comments. Don't worry, I won't be killing the dragons.
Thank god you weren't as freaked out as I thought you could be..
After all, you did think he was funny.

Oh, and about the next chapter, I got a new fancy idea about how it could continue. It's better I tell you, but I'd have to rewrite the story a bit..

So im going to ask YOU this time.. Do you want the original story? Or are going to let me take my time to make it better?

Try to answer quickly. I wouldn't want to make you wait even more..
#84 Posted: 14:34:32 27/04/2009
It is yours story, you decice what you write smilie
---
#85 Posted: 14:42:14 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Well then.. I guess because I wan't to make this fic as good as it can get..
I think I'll go on with my new idea. Trust me, it's a lot better than the previous one.
Rewriting the story Isn't going to take long however. I'm sure im all done tomorrow..
I can't wait to post it here smilie
#86 Posted: 16:53:28 27/04/2009
OK *drools* smilie
---
#87 Posted: 13:34:29 28/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, All upraged and ready to go! Enjoy!

Chapter 17.

Spyro felt dizzy. He couldn't fully regain his thoughts, nor his knowledge of what had just happened.
Only thing he remembered, was that something terrible had happened. Something, that he could not believe..

He opened his eyes.. He saw a bright, warm campfire. Next to him laid Cynder, all her wounds carefully bandaged..
Spyro turned his head, something was missing.. missing.. Sparx!
Spyro qiuckly stood up. He looked all around him, but could not see the familiar glow of the dragonfly..
Then he recalled what had happened. Spyro started to cry quietly, he couldn't believe it. After all that had happened, Sparx was not here with him anymore...
Spyro didn't even remeber how long it had been, but something or someone had, no doupt, saved them from that forest..

The were atop a cliff. Spyro didn't know where exactly, but there were no trees nearby. He saw smoke on the horizon..

Cynder woke up too. For a second Cynder wondered where they were, but soon realized it was Spyro standing next to her, crying..
Cynder walked to him, and touched his tail with her own.
Spyro lifted her head, and looked Cynder at eyes..
"He.. He's gone?" Spyro asked Cynder, he wanted to hear her saying it.
"Yes.. He's gone.." Cynder said and hugged Spyro..
Cynder started to cry too. The dragons sat next to each other, grieving for their lost companion.

Spyro was too sad to realize the flow of time. Before they knew ,It was morning again.
Eventually Spyro and Cynder begun to think about how they had gotten here, and how would they get out.
"How long has it been?" Cynder asked.
"From what?.." Spyro replied.
"Well, from.. You know.." Cynder said.
Spyro nodded to Cynder.
"I'm not sure. I really don't even want to think about it.." He said.
Cynder waited for a moment, and said:
"Whoever brought us must be friendly.. He has taken good care of us."
"I guess.." Spyro replied, "But where is this person?.."
"I think he'll be here eventually.. " Cynder said.
"Should we just go? We don't know if he's friendly." Spyro said.
"I'm sure he is.. Besides, I can't fly with all these bandanges.." Cynder replied.
"Ah, you're right. I'm just worried.." Spyro said.
Spyro and Cynder had no choise, but to wait for their savior..
As, they waited for a moment, Spyro saw something moving in the nearby bushes. This, mysterious "person" was near..

Okay, it was pretty short, but serves as a good introduction to the situation. More tomorow!
#88 Posted: 13:37:21 28/04/2009
Sad, but interesting...
"mysterious" person sounds nice smilie
---
#89 Posted: 21:40:14 28/04/2009
yeah and what have you done YOU KILLED SPARX!!!
#90 Posted: 14:29:41 29/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Sorry torok... Anyway! The story is about to continue, and you will finally get to see who was that mysterious person... Enjoy!

Chapter 18.

Spyro stood on front of Cynder, who laid in the ground. The mysterious form grew bigger in the bushes as it made it's way towards them. Soon Spyro noticed a sight of a familiar blood-red cloack, and a bow...

"Hunter?.." He whispered.
"What, who is it?" Cynder asked.
"It's.. Hunter.." Spyro said.
Hunter walked to the dragons calmly.. He looked them both in to the eyes for a second and said:
"Greetings, young dragons.. Long time no see.."
"Hunter.. What happened? why didn't you come for us?" Cynder asked.
"Unfortunately the creatures that you saw have been quite of a problem at enchanted forest. When I finally arrived, you weren't there." Hunter replied.
"Then how did you find us? How did you get us here?" Spyro asked.
"It was mostly just pure luck.. When you mysteriously disappeared, I started to patrol the woods, I knew you were somewhere near.. Two days ago, I just happened to see Sparx over the treetops.. Thats it, nothing special. In a way, Sparx saved your life." Hunter explained.
"It has been that long, huh.." Spyro said, "I only wish Sparx had made it out with us."
"Ah.. yes. I didn't know him well, but I mourn your loss.." Hunter replied.
"You didn't answer our question.. How did you get us out of there?" Cynder asked, "Last thing I can remember, was those roots strangling me, then all blacked out.."
"I had no choise, but to ignite the trees.. Those creatures are afraid of fire you see.." Hunter explained, "After that, I managed to find you and drag you to your safety.."
"I see.. Thank you, you saved our lives again." Spyro said.
"Don't mention it.." Hunter said, "From what I understand, you two have some sort of a mssion."
"How did you know that?" Spyro asked.
"Cynder mentioned it in her message, why?" Hunter said, Cynder pushed her head down.
"Well, I suppose it doesn't matter if I tell you.." Spyro said, " When we left, I was supposed to go find a cure for my sickness. Cynder joined with me, and later Sparx did too.. " Spyro kept a little pause at this point " We haven't gotten far, mostly bacause of those trees, but we were supposed to find someplace called "the place of power" up north."
Spyro explained their plan to hunter, and quickly realized, that Warfang was not the only place in this land to be ravaged by horrified mutated creatures.
"We have had problems with those creatures from since long time ago." Hunter said.
"When did it all start?" Spyro asked.
"From what I can recall, It had been couple of weeks from Malefors destruction.."
"Oh, Back at Warfang we had no idea you had problems out there." Cynder said.
"It's a shame really.. My people are too proud to understand that those creatures are like a plaque. They are going to kill us all slowly, and we cant do anything to stop it." Hunter said.
"Do youy know why they are here?" Spyro asked.
"If I did, we would have destroyed their source a long time ago." Hunter replied.
"It seems like this world has only gone worse after Malefor perished." Spyro said, "After I get my powers back I'll do anything to defend it!" Spyro said.

Hunter joined Spyro and Cynder in their guest. Thay all ate and rested, for they had a long journey ahead..

That should lighten up the storyline a bit! More tomorrow, I guess!
#91 Posted: 14:36:31 29/04/2009
Yes, it does.
I waiting more, DON'T EVEN DEAR STOP!!
OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND HURT REALLLLYYYY BAG!!! Got it? Ok
---
#92 Posted: 21:37:01 29/04/2009
great story
#93 Posted: 21:48:08 30/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks torok, and sorry deaver, but as a finn, you must know what vappu means..

For all english people here, it means celebrating the start of the summer.
So I couldn't write today... Yeah I know, the story has had a bit of brakes in couple of past weeks, and I'd really like to write here too.

But, I cant write tomorrow either, as I am going to Warhammer tournament with my fellas..
And, the next day is also negative, cuz I have some plans for the day..

So to put it short.. No more story in few days..
#94 Posted: 22:02:14 30/04/2009
AWWWWWWWWW
#95 Posted: 22:12:43 30/04/2009 | Topic Creator
I admit, perhaps I should be more cautious with the power of
"more tomorrow".

Sometimes I just don't have time nor will to write the story, no matter how much I wanted you to read it..
#96 Posted: 22:18:36 30/04/2009
i get that too sometime when i'm writeing my stories
#97 Posted: 05:20:54 01/05/2009
Warhammer tournament eh?
Well, good luck!!!!
---
#98 Posted: 18:59:43 01/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Do you perhaps happen to know what warhammer is?
I guess you do, but most people don't so I just wanted to ask..
#99 Posted: 21:58:24 01/05/2009
I know, but i never played it.
---
#100 Posted: 19:21:21 03/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay people, here's more! Enjoy!

Chapter 19.

From since Hunter had joined Spyro and Cynder in their guest, they had been thinking for a new plan to get to the Shrine of Magic. The creatures that had already killed Sparx had caused them a lot of problems along the way, and Spyro had something else he was worried for too..

"Hunter, Terrador once told me you had seen a dark dragon.. Is it true?" Spyro asked.
"Unfortunately.. I was patrolling the lands around my home village when I saw the creature up in the mountains. Next day, the attacks started.. " Hunter said.
"What do you think it was?" Cynder said, she was worried.
"I don't know, but it is most likely behind all the evil around here.." Hunter replied.
"Just like Malefor was..." Cynder thought in her head.. She was still thinking about her dream..
"Spyro.. There is something I'd have to inform you." Hunter said.
"Well, go ahead." Spyro said.
"I was just thinking about this "plan".. We are going far away, and I can't just leave my home and all my friends like that.." Hunter said.
"I understand, but what can we do?" Spyro asked.
"At least we could help them to get rid of this incursion once and for all. I just shouldn't leave now when they need me the most." Hunter said.
"I agree.. But I't would cost us a lot of time.. " Cynder said.
"Yes, but It's not right to leave them eighter." Hunter siad.
"I agree.." Spyro said, "I think we should help them.. It is worth the time Cynder.." Spyro said.
Cynder felt uncomfortable when Spyro looked at her so disappointingly.
She had hoped Spyro would have understood, but Spyro couldn't read her thoughts. Cynder was afraid of the fact that she was still, in a way, bount to Dark Masters will..

Once Cynder was in the condition tyo leave. Spyro, Cynder and Hunter left tovard the Walley of Avlar..

Sorry about the ungodly amount of shortness again. But after a night of partying my head was guite empty. More tomorrow thought. I'll try to make the next chapter longer..
First | Page 2 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me