Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#551 Posted: 03:51:52 10/08/2009
volteers dead and possessed? nooooooooooo! LOL smilie
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#552 Posted: 07:47:28 10/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: deaver88
I just thinking was the *planet absorbs your powers*
part just a fake...

Nope, you see.. Volteer wasn't dead yet when he said that.. So Malefor wasn't controlling him..
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#553 Posted: 08:34:33 10/08/2009
So, why M did not corrupt Cynder again?
Are we going to find out it soon?
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
#554 Posted: 08:44:46 10/08/2009 | Topic Creator
When he died? Well.. As he said, only another purple dragon could have sustained all of his powers..

Also, Cynder would have to be in contact with Malefor's dark powers.. Can you recall any situation where Cynder would have touched the dark crystals, or Volteer?

Sure, she did touch the corrupted, plaque ridden trees, but that was only a fraction of Malefor's soul..

BTW, I'm writing more all the time, you'll know the ending soon!
#555 Posted: 08:48:11 10/08/2009
The one mole offered an dark crystal but wait.....she didn't touch it....or did she.... i must chek it out to be sure...
---
#556 Posted: 08:49:09 10/08/2009 | Topic Creator
No she didn't.. Cynder tried to stay away from them to avoid being corrupted. It's all there..
#557 Posted: 08:52:09 10/08/2009
Yeah, so it was....
---
#558 Posted: 11:19:20 10/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh damn.. It was way over the crahacter limit.. Now I'll have to write it again..

****.. I'll do it tomorrow, I've spent so much time writing now that I'll rip my head off If I have to write more..

Sorry..
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#559 Posted: 11:26:04 10/08/2009
ARRRGGGHH!!!
DUMB CHARACTER LIMIT!!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#560 Posted: 11:44:02 10/08/2009
that was a good chapter.
#561 Posted: 15:12:21 10/08/2009
Quote: Samius
Oh damn.. It was way over the crahacter limit.. Now I'll have to write it again..

****.. I'll do it tomorrow, I've spent so much time writing now that I'll rip my head off If I have to write more..

Sorry..

Don't do that, it's hard to put your head back even we use a super-glue
---
#562 Posted: 18:07:47 10/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Haha.. smilie

I think I'll have to put the last chapter in two.. I only had about 2400 characters over the limit.. smilie

I wrote the damn thing for three hours.. *grumbles*
#563 Posted: 18:30:41 10/08/2009
Haha.. smilie

Indeed
---
JazzTheTiger Green Sparx Gems: 246
#564 Posted: 12:23:55 11/08/2009
0___0 <-- for the character limit!
this is getting quite interesting, plz continue!
why don't you type it somewhere else and then copy and paste when ur ready in the future... t'would be much easier than going at it all in one hit....
merely a suggestion C8
---
WOOOOH!!! I am a TLoS fan!!!! visit mah profile page to see mah fanarts!!!--> http://jazzthetiger.deviantart.com
#565 Posted: 12:34:22 11/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Well.. I already started writing so I quess it wont matter now..

Yeah, I just can't cram all of this in one chapter, so I'm going to make two..
#566 Posted: 13:58:22 11/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, here's more.. Enjoy!

Chapter 60.

Hunter leaped across the battlefield, and stabbed two orcs on their backs. He looked around him, and saw that enemy forces were fast running out. With the help of prowlus and the other cheetah's, the tide of the battle had turned dramatically..
After all the enemy forces were destroyed, Prowlus raised his sword to the sky..

"Victory! Glorious Victory!" Prowlus cheered..

Hunter approached him, and said:
"Listen, Prowlus.. Forget everything bad I have said to you in there past weeks.. You saved our lives.."

"Indeed.. And you saved mine cheetah.." The mole captain said to Hunter..

Hunter stared at the mole for a second, then raised his hand
"As every good ally had done.. My name is Hunter.." Hunter said..

"Hunter.. My name is Yrim.. Let us be strangers no more.." Yrim said. And shook Hunters hand..

Then, suddenly..

"Captain! We're not done yet!" One of the moles shouted..

Hunter turned around and saw another group of enemies running towards their position..
"It's just another wave.. Nothing we shouldn't be able to handle.." He said calmly..

"No sir! Look at the size of that horde!" The mole shouted..

Hunter leaped to a nearby rock, and tok a good view of the enemy.
He didn't see the end of the tide..
"By gods.. How can there be so many?.."

"To battle stations! Take cover!" Yrim shouted, bracing his soldiers for battle..

--

Back at the chamber, Spyro was in deep trouble..

"If you are going to kill me, you'd save a lot of time if you'd just do it.." He said, and snarled at Malefor, who closed towards him steadily..

"Eventually.. You don't need to worry about that.. First, I've got some depts to pay!" Malefor said, and slammed Spyro violently with his paw..

Spyro hurled trough the air, and hit the side of the cavern with bone-cracking force..

Malefor spit a blast of magical ice towards him, but this time, Spyro managed to dodge the strike, it ending up shattering to millions of pieces as it hit the wall..

"Escaping will not save you!" Malefor shouted, leaping towards Spyro again..

Spyro gathered all his powers, and unleashed a devastating fire comet, that sent Malefor flying..
The frail body of Volteer wasn't as strong as what Malefor's was used to be. He's concentration on his spells ceased..

"Damn this old rotting corpse!" Malefor shouted, and got back to his feet..

Spyro finally had a chanse to escape, but he couldn't move a muscle.. His fire comet had compeletely drained him of power..

Then a sweet, familiar voice startled him..

"Spyro?.. Volteer?.." The voice said..

Spyro sluggishly turned his head, and saw Cynder standing in the entrance of the chamber..
Altough he knew he was in great danger, Spyro felt a wave of happiness rushing over him..

"Spyro, are you okay? Is that you Volteer?.. Volteer?.." Cynder said..

"No, Cynder! That's not Volteer!" Spyro shouted to her..

Malefor turned his head towards Cynder, and said:
"Ah.. Cynder.. I couldn't be more delighted to see you.." The strange low tone in his voice made her to think everything wasn't right..

"But.. No!.." Cynder yelled, after realising who she was dealing with..

"Watch out!" Spyro shouted to Cynder, who managed to jump away from Malefors reach..

"Now, my revenge will be complete!" Malefor laughed, closing the magical barrier in front of Cynder's face once more..

"Oh no! Were trapped!" Cynder shouted!

More tomorrow!
#567 Posted: 14:11:33 11/08/2009
>.<
DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!
---
WOOOOH!!! I am a TLoS fan!!!! visit mah profile page to see mah fanarts!!!--> http://jazzthetiger.deviantart.com
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#568 Posted: 15:53:18 11/08/2009
Cliffhanger alert!

Great Chapter!
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#569 Posted: 16:13:40 11/08/2009
*freaks out*
---
spyro523 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1205
#570 Posted: 21:03:09 11/08/2009
noooooooooooooooooo :volter: smilie
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:03:36 11/08/2009 by spyro523
#571 Posted: 01:14:22 12/08/2009
this is very suspensefull...
#572 Posted: 08:56:53 12/08/2009
*goes psycho*
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!!
---
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#573 Posted: 23:35:35 12/08/2009
i loved all the chatpers, cant wait till the next cahapter
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#574 Posted: 16:07:22 13/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeh.. next and the last..

Sorry I couldn't write yesterday, but now when my school has already started a few days ago I have a lot of other matters to think about..

I'll write the last chapter today. smilie So, no worries..
#575 Posted: 16:11:12 13/08/2009
*waits*
---
#576 Posted: 16:17:33 13/08/2009 | Topic Creator
I dunno if this will exeed the character limit again, hopefully not..

But you will have to wait awhile while I write..
#577 Posted: 17:39:42 13/08/2009
*waits*
#578 Posted: 18:46:53 13/08/2009 | Topic Creator
It is time! I am finally about to end my first ever fanfic, that has had many loyal readers, and a storyline like no other.. Thank you all so much for supporting me with this..
We can only hope the sequel will be as succesful..
For one last time! Here's more! Enjoy!

Chapter 61.

Cynder ran back to Spyro, constantly looking at Malefor..
Malefor circled Spyro and Cynder intimidatingly, coming a bit closer with every step..

"Do you think running will save you? That you can escape your fate?.." Malefor whispered to them..

Since Spyro and Cynder remained silent, Malefor spoke again..

"Do.." Malefor managed to say, before he was interrupted by Spyro.

"Shut up, and fight!" Spyrto shouted, "I have had enough of your tricks!"

"So hasty.. " Malefor laughed deep, "I don't need to fight you.."

Malefor rose to his full lenght, and breathed out dark mist that quickly fill the chamber..
Spyro coughed, and started to feel sluggish.. He closed his eyes to keep the mist away form them, but couldn't open them again..
Soon he fell to the floor, unconcious.. According to the quiet thud he heard from next to him, so did Cynder..

..then he felt cold..

Next thing he understood, was the sight of familiar mountains far ahead.. He rose up to his feet, and saw cynder laying next to him, still asleep..
Spyro looked around him, and regoniced the place they were currently at..
Inside his mind, he heard the same voices yelling in pain..

"The shrine of magic?.." Spyro said, and shook his head, "How did we get here?.."

He heard a low intimidating voice from begind him answer..
"A little Spell of mine ensured that you wouldn't do anything while we traversed trough another reality.." The voice of Malefor said, "I believe, you have already been here.."

"Why did you bring us here! What do you want!?" Spyro shouted..

"Hahaha..You'll find out soon enough.." Malefor laughed..

Spyro turned to Cynder, and shook her a bit..
"Cynder can you hear me? Wake up Cynder!" He said..

"Wha.. What happened?! Where are we?!" Cynder asked..

"No time to explain! Get up!" Spyro shouted..

Malefor approached Spyro from behind him, and smacked him with his paw.. Spyro flew to the side of the cliff and crashed violently to the rocks..

"Spyro!" Cynder said, and backed off from Malefor's reach..

"Ru.. Run Cynder! Quick!" Spyro shouted..

"You are not going anywhere!" Malefor shouted, and pinned Cynder to the ground with his paw..

"Now, Spyro.. You must regonize this place, right?" He said..

"Y.. Yes.. I do.." Spyro said.. "G.. Get you Hands off C.. Cynder!"

"You are in no position to argue!" Malefor said, and crushed Cynder harder under his foot..
Cynder screamed in pain, as she tried to squirm her way out..

"I wan't you to answer to my question, Spyro.. Do you know what this place is here for?.." Malefor said..

"N.. No.. I came here to find answers, as Volteer said.." Spyro said as hard as he could..

"Hmph.. Then I shall tell you.." Malefor said, and looked at the centre of the shrine, where the strange hole was located, "Quite simply. The purpose of this place is to fuel the magical essence of the planet when needed. By sacrifice.. That is why it's called the shrine of magic.." Malefor explained..

"I see.. What has this to do with me?.." Spyro asked uncaringly..

"Indeed, What has this to do with you.." Malefor said, and smiled.. "Imagine.. One cold eliminate his greatest enemy, and at the same time, repair the world back to normal so he could conquer it again! Do you see?.."

"Yes.. So you are going to sacrifice me?.." Spyro asked..

"No no no.. We'll let Cynder here to have the honour.." Malefor laughed..

"NO! I'm not going to do that!" Cynder screamed..

"Quite simply, you will.. You have no choise.." Malefor said, "There is just one thing to do first.."

Malefor left Cynder lying to the ground while he walked to the pillars on the center of the shrine..
"I am quite glad you decided to activate some of these for me.. I do not possess all the elements to do so myself.." Malefor said to Spyro..

Slowly, he circled the hole, breathing shadow, and wind to the pillars, that were still unlit..
A familiar humming sound ocurred, but then, something strange happened..
The very mountain under their feet started shaking, creating an unbelievable amount of noise, and a huge beam of fiery bright light blazed out from the hole in the middle..
Heat radiated from the light blasted away the mist surrounding the shrine.. Malefor laughed manically..

"Now Cynder, arise to serve your master once more!" He shouted, and raised his paw..

Spyro watched in horror as Cynder rose to her feet.. Spyro looked in her eyes, but all he saw was pure white light..
Shadows started to surround Cynder as she approached Spyro..
She grabbed Spyro by his throat, and begun carrying him towards the beam..

"Cynder no! Snap out of it!" Spyro shouted..

As he was carried towards the light, the heat was getting unbearable. It was so intense, that it had melted away the ice covering the ground and the statues, revealing the unnatural figures inside them..

Then, Spyro swore he saw one of the figures moving..

"Cynder stop!" He screamed in horror..

Spyro got a closer look of the figures, and this time he was sure they were moving, the statues had come alive..

They all rose and looked at malefor with their glowing blue eyes..
Just like they were sensing an evil precense on their shrine..
As one, they leaped on him, grapping Malefor by his tail and his wings..
As the focus on his spells were distracted, so did Cynder come back to her thoughts..

"What's happening! What are these creatures!.." Malefor screamed in horror..

It all happened quickly.. The figures surrounding Malefor pulled him to the light..
The heat burned away the flesh from Volteer's body, and crumbled the remaining bones to dust..
Then.. a huge shockwave ripped trough the air..

Then.. The light faded away, and deep silence ocurred..

--

Back at the battlefield, Hunter and the rest of the group were fighting for their lives..
Suddenly, they felt the ground beneath them shake, and the enemies surrounding them crumbled to dust..

"Wha.." Hunter looked around himself..

"What happened?" One of the moles said..

"They just crumbled to dust?.." Yrim said, "Has their evil creator been destroyed?.."

Hunter came back to his thoughts shortly, he looked around himself..
"Prowlus, where is prowlus?!" He shouted..

"I'm here.. " Prowlus said, he had a great wound in his chest..

"What happened! You're hurt!" Hunter asked..

"One of the lucky bastards stabbed me with a spear, but I'll live.." Prowlus answered, "Is this all that's left of us?.."

Hunter looked around himslef.. Not many were going to return back home..

"Look!" One of the mole soldiers shouted, "The planet.."

Hunter turned around and saw the earth platforms slowly starting to move back together..

"I'm beginning to gain faith in these dragons.. Hehe.." Prowlus said, and smiled..

"They made it.." Hunter said..

--

Spyro was beaten, battered, bleeding and shocked, but still happy to be with Cynder again.. They sat on a top of the mountain, next to each other watching the sun slowly falling beneath the newly reunited horizon..

What would be more to ask..

"I'm still not wuite sure what happened.." Cynder said, "But it seems things turned out okay.."

"Yeah.." Spyro said, "I still can't believe it.."

Then, Cynder remembered she had something to say..

"Spyro.." Cynder said.." There is something I have long wanted to say.. I.." Cynder managed to say, before she was interrupted..

"Don't say it.. ..I think I know what it is.." Spyro said..

Cynder smiled quietly and looked at Spyro..
"Well, it's done.. But so many questions still remain unanswered.." She said..

"I know.. But we shouldn't worry.. We'll find out someday.." Spyro whispered to Cynder..

The end.. For Now..
#579 Posted: 18:51:56 13/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Whoooee.. It'll still be awhile before I'm even going to think about starting the sequel..
BTW, that post was exactly 8000 characters long.. (or how much is the limit anyway..)

Any questions (and general talk) about the story can be done here, if you have any.. My guestbook is no place for such things..

So.. How did you like it?..
#580 Posted: 18:54:49 13/08/2009
*claps*
Amazing
---
#581 Posted: 19:16:22 13/08/2009
loved it, loved it, loved it this is the best story i have ever read and capter 21 to me that was the best for a reason...Quote:
Chapter 21.

The dragons still continued their journey forwards to the Walley of Avlar, Hunter following close behind them. The great broken landscapes shifted beneath them as they flew across the hills and forests..
Spyro flew upward with the wind current, higher he could see the Walley streching on in the horizon. He looked at Cynder, who had been quiet from since she had last spoken to him. Cynder obiously seemed to hide something, but Spyro didn't know what.

After few hours of making their way towards the walley by foot and wings thay decided to stop. The dragons landed to the forest next to the walley, and Hunter was already waiting for them..
"It's so beautiful down here.." Cynder said.
"Yeah.." Spyro said quietly, he wasn't still sure would Cynder want to talk to him..
The tall green grass shimmered in the midday sun, and there was a refreshing breeze in the air..
"We have to keep moving, the village in not far away.." Hunter said.

The tree wandered onward, with no knowledge of the things that might lurk before them..
Hunter scouted onward, quickly leaving the dragons behind. Spyro and Cynder felt quite uncomfortable for being left together.
Cynder tried to ignore Spyro, by looking the other way. Instead, Spyro was trying to make eye contact with her. Cynder began to feel a sweet, soft and somehow tickling sensation inside her..
Spyro had butterflies in his stomach.. He turned to Cynder and whispered:
"Cynder, I'm sorry about being rude.. I wish there was something I could do to make it better.."
"What?.." Cynder whispered, she wondered what Spyro meant..
Spyro thought for a second what to say, then he desided he was sure..
"Cynder.. I love you.." Spyro whispered quietly. When he had said it, he started to feel embarassed and foolish..
"Spyro?..." Cynder said, she felt Spyro's tail touching hers, slowly wrapping up around it.
Cynder blushed. She was unsure about how to countinue, and so was Spyro. They just stood there, watching each other..

Minutes passed..

Spyro and Cynder had both compeletely forgot why they were there for, nor did neighter of them know where Hunter was..
Then suddenly, Cynder recalled, there was someething she had long waited to say to Spyro.
"S.. Spyro.." She managed to say, before she was interrupted, again..
"Hey, you two! Where have you been at?! I found the village! come quick!"
Hunter's voice said.

In a blink of an eye Cynder pulled her tail from Spyros grasp and ran towards the voice, whitch led Spyro to think that he had done or said something wrong. For a moment he pondered the dark possibilities..
"I feel like an Idiot.. I was too quick, I should have given her more time.." Spyro thought, he was still nervous and embaressed of himself..
"What if she doesn't feel the same?.." Spyro still taught, then he too, ran after the voice.

The sight of the walley streched far ahead of them, now Spyro understood why Hunter was in a rush. Spyro tried to spot the village, but he could not see it, not from the smoke and fire..

There you go! More tomorrow I quess!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#582 Posted: 21:02:46 13/08/2009
I LOVED IT!
#583 Posted: 21:37:43 13/08/2009
AMAZING!
BRILLIANT!
FANTASTIC!
EXCEPTIONAL!
10/10!
Loved every bit of it!
Hope to see the sequel
---
smilie
#584 Posted: 04:37:04 14/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Thank you, thank you!.. *bows deep*

Oh, and could you please tell me what was your favourite chapter, and why did you like it?..

Maybe I'm just curious, but then again, who doesn't want to talk about their own story! smilie
#585 Posted: 05:33:14 14/08/2009
I agree with Cynder 19000

Chapter 21 was the best
---
#586 Posted: 08:15:01 14/08/2009
I think Chapters 29-30-31 put together were the best (My opinion) because we see more of Dark Spyro's feelings and how Cynder is missing her chance to say what she wants to say. I just think those were 3 awesome chapters.
I also agree with Cynder 19000 about chapter 21 because it shows the love between the two dragons.
---
smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:01:15 07/09/2009 by Solister
#587 Posted: 09:15:54 14/08/2009
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *claps*
I am awaiting the sequel! >8D
..... I WILL PRESSURE YOU!!!!!! mwahahahahahahahaha! *cough, splutter* AHEM hahahahahahahahahahaha!
---
#588 Posted: 09:29:26 14/08/2009
ALL OF THEM WERE THE BEST!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!
BRILLIANT STORY!!!

*applauds* smilie smilie

now, start the sequel or I shoot. *hold up gun* jk.
---
#589 Posted: 14:13:47 14/08/2009 | Topic Creator
You can't shoot me, my power armor protects me from gunfire! Ha!

Sorry, irrelevant!

Well here we are now.. At the end.. If you have any questions about the story, any. Then by all means, ask..
#590 Posted: 17:00:24 14/08/2009
what ever happens to Volteer?
TheDarkCynder Green Sparx Gems: 332
#591 Posted: 18:29:04 14/08/2009
Awsome!!! Must have sequel or I will melt.. Ahh..
---
Though storm winds may blow, then among them I will be, for without the rain no seed would grow. http://dragcave.net/user/TheDarkCynder- Click eggs. do it.
#592 Posted: 19:09:01 14/08/2009
You can't shoot me, my power armor protects me from gunfire! Ha!

Sorry, irrelevant!

Well here we are now.. At the end.. If you have any questions about the story, any. Then by all means, ask..

Well, if i understood it rigth.
Shrine of magic needed a sacrifice to complete planet healing and Volteer was that sacrifice with Malefor.

Is that rigth?
---
#593 Posted: 21:16:51 14/08/2009
i loved the fanfic cant wait 4 the sequel
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
#594 Posted: 21:31:37 14/08/2009
when will the sequel be?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:11 14/08/2009 by Cynder 19000
#595 Posted: 09:16:23 15/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: deaver88
Well, if i understood it rigth.
Shrine of magic needed a sacrifice to complete planet healing and Volteer was that sacrifice with Malefor.

Is that rigth?

Not quite.. Volteer was already dead when Malefor took control of his body, so his soul was no more..

And magic being magical, resides in the soul, not in the body.. So in that sence, Volteer was not sacrificed..

Quote: torok
what ever happens to Volteer?

Volteer is dead. He died to his sickness, (whitch was caused by the corrupting precence of Malefors soul) at the city of Warfang.. After he died, Malefor's soul took control of his body, and left Warfang, witch lead the other guardians to think that he was a traitor..

Quote: Cynder 19000
when will the sequel be?

Not in a long time, I'm afraid.. Right now I have to think about studying..

I will inform you with a PM when I start writing, if you'd like..
#596 Posted: 14:10:31 15/08/2009
YES!!! PM ME!!!
---
#597 Posted: 14:32:34 15/08/2009
YES ,yes ,yes,PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#598 Posted: 16:51:43 15/08/2009
PM me please!
---
smilie
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#599 Posted: 17:04:01 15/08/2009
I wants a pm too.
#600 Posted: 20:31:25 15/08/2009
give me a pm this was a great fanfic
---
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me