Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 11 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#501 Posted: 18:07:06 30/07/2009
Great chapter

Tomorrow is fine smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#502 Posted: 19:29:05 30/07/2009
YAY! *Waits*
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
boyfriend spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#503 Posted: 01:07:17 31/07/2009
I can wait,as long as I get moresmilie
---
Wait, what?
#504 Posted: 20:26:52 31/07/2009
I NEEEEDDDDD more!smilie
---
Wait, what?
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#505 Posted: 20:47:52 31/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I'm writing all the time! smilie
#506 Posted: 22:55:58 31/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, sotty it took this long again, but at least I kept my promise this time! (kinda) xD

Chapter 56.

Spyro woke up from the sweetest dream he had had for a long time. After all the nightmares, this one was more than welcome..
Spyro had dreamed about Cynder, how they both laid together at that forest.. Watching the sun slowly falling beneath the horizon..
Spyro lifted his head up, and took a good look to the enemy camp beneath him.. Nothing had changed..
Spyro sighed, and turned back behind the cliff, where he was unseen..

"How long will I have to wait?.." He whispered quietly..

--

In the meantime Cynder, Hunter and the moles wee fast making their way out of the woods. The land was getting rugged, and the mountains were already close, but that also brought them a new problem..

The land ahead had been torn apart, and the mountains were on the other side, and the forest on another..
For a dragon, this wouldn't be a problem, but this time they had a whole squad of moles with them..

"What are we going to do?.." Cynder asked Hunter, who looked exactly as confused as Cynder did..

"I don't know.. Isn't there any place we can cross?.." Hunter asked.

"There might be.. We'll just have to search for it.. The mole captain said, "Lets split up into two groups! When the sun rises, rally back at this point!"

Cynder and Hunter agreed to separate from others, telling that they will be able to scout lands faster without the moles slowing them down. The mole captain, altough somewhat reluctantly, agreed. Clearly he did not trust the two strangers to work alone, out of sight..
He had, no doupt, heard the same rumors about Cynder that everyone had..

For Cynder and Hunter, this was merely a bad excuse to get away from the moles and talk.. At the moment the groups separatd, Cynder opened up ans conversation..

"I have been thinking about all this, and I just can't help the feeling that something is missing all the time.." Cynder said.

"What do you mean?" Hunter asked.

"Well, it's like I have forgotten something.. So many things have happened, and I just can't keep it all in my head.." Cynder said..

"It's about Spyro, isn't it?.." Hunter said..

"Yes.. Well, no actually.. It's about this whole journey that we've had.. Do you really think that this planet can be saved?.." Cynder asked.

"I don't know.."Hunter replied, "But there is alays hope.."

"Hope.." Cynder said quietly, and pushed her head down.. "Somehow, I have lost the meaning of that word right now.."

The two continues their search, finding nothing.. Then started to head back as the first rays of sun showered the glittering mountains ahead..

-
Okay, okay.. Sorry it took a long while again. I'm really tired now, and I think I'm going to fall asleep before I get to my room. I hope you can get some sense out of this chapter.. =_=
More.. Someday..
#507 Posted: 00:33:07 01/08/2009
Great chapter as always!!!!!smilie
---
Wait, what?
shadowdragon5 Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#508 Posted: 06:00:12 01/08/2009
greatchapter

i dont blame Cynder and Hunter for seperating from the moles i think i wouldve done the same rhing 2
---
Aww, I wanted to explode.
#509 Posted: 07:48:31 01/08/2009
Great chapter smilie

I would have done the same thing aswell shadowdragon
---
smilie
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#510 Posted: 12:38:41 01/08/2009
nice work! i love your story, it's my type of read. LOL
#511 Posted: 12:11:42 02/08/2009 | Topic Creator
In case if you're wondering, I'll write more tomorrow, I'm still thinking about the ending..
#512 Posted: 12:30:34 02/08/2009
The end? No! not so soon!
---
#513 Posted: 12:43:19 02/08/2009
i know! i love this story.
#514 Posted: 15:59:37 02/08/2009
wait! what!? your already thinking about the ending
---
#515 Posted: 21:32:43 02/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Whoa there!.. Hey, why do you think I'd write a fanfic this long if I woudn't make a sequel for it, huh?

Don't worry, you will have more to read even if this story comest to it's end..

There will always be another beginning.. smilie
#516 Posted: 22:46:10 02/08/2009
oh thank u. i need more of these stories they r amazing
#517 Posted: 05:36:49 03/08/2009
Quote: Samius
Whoa there!.. Hey, why do you think I'd write a fanfic this long if I woudn't make a sequel for it, huh?

Don't worry, you will have more to read even if this story comest to it's end..

There will always be another beginning.. smilie

Are you going to do Trilogy?
---
#518 Posted: 06:23:03 03/08/2009
thats good to hear :)

its just i hate it to have a good thing end
---
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#519 Posted: 09:29:27 03/08/2009
I'm doing two sequels; the last ones got a big twist.

THE END!!!
write a sequel or I kill u!! jk.
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#520 Posted: 10:09:39 03/08/2009 | Topic Creator
I don' t know about that Trilogy thing.. Maybe, maybe not..
But anyway, here's more! Enjoy!

Chapter 57.

"Dawn, at last.." Spyro thought as sunlight fell upon the mountains,"I can hardly wait to find Volteer.. I hope he's okay.."

Spyro heard odd pounding noise coming from below, he lifted he's head to see what it was all about..

"Drums?" Spyro whispered quietly..

The whole enemy camp had come alive, grublins swarming here and there, orcs readying their weapons for battle. It was clear that they were leaving..
Out of boredom, and curiosity, Spyro observed the life of the camp.
It reminded him of the nest of giant ants he had seen inside the mountain..
The time passed on quickly, soon the enemies in the camp were all ready to go..
The giant gate opened with a low screech, and the enemies marched right out of the encampent, leaving it empty..

Spyro took his chance, and slipped inside the camp in silence..
There still were guards around, but it was nothing he couldn't handle..
The camp looked compeletely deserted.. Only thing that was present was the stench of evil..

--

Cynder and Hunter met up with the moles where they separted..

"Did you find anything?" The mole captain asked with a serious look on his face..

"No.." Hunter said, "Did you?"

The captain sighed, and said..
"Back where we came from, there is a place where the two continents have overlapped. There is a steep cliff there.. It's dangerous, but seems to be the only way.." The mole captain explained..

"Then that's where we are going.." Hunter said, "However, we were supposed to rest first.."

"Ah, exactly.. Let's find a safer spot, away from the forest.." The mole captain said..

The group journeyed on until they found a spot of solid rock.. Cynder immediately fell asleep, hoping that she would see Spyro again soon..

There.. More in two days again!..
#521 Posted: 10:36:18 03/08/2009
Short but good. Builds up the tention smilie
---
smilie
#522 Posted: 11:51:59 03/08/2009
good chapter. i'm in the middle of writing my first chapter on my story. its pretty hard 2 start off
#523 Posted: 20:37:30 03/08/2009
GOOD!!!!!!!
as always!smilie smilie
---
Wait, what?
#524 Posted: 20:50:36 03/08/2009
We need more
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#525 Posted: 21:16:35 03/08/2009
this was a good chapter...
#526 Posted: 22:11:50 05/08/2009
MORE!!!!!!!!I won't live if I don't get more.
---
Wait, what?
#527 Posted: 13:01:51 06/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Sorry I didn't write, I only have few days of summer holiday left, and I've been really busy..

I'll add more story when I finally have time for it..
#528 Posted: 14:03:40 06/08/2009
have u only got a few days left? i've got 2 weeks. LOL smilie
#529 Posted: 21:16:06 06/08/2009
Ok,I can wait.
---
Wait, what?
spyro523 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1205
#530 Posted: 13:10:38 07/08/2009
that stinks i still have a month left
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
#531 Posted: 13:54:34 07/08/2009
Yeah, but his summer vacation started earlier than any of your guyss
---
#532 Posted: 14:15:44 07/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Indeed, and now I'd like to confirm something that most of you guys must have been expecting..

In case if you're not still aware of this, (I just wanted to make sure you all know) after this story ends, (yes, it'll end soon) I will be writing a sequel.. And it will be called, unsurprisingly "The Third beginning"..

So, no worries about that anymore..
spyro523 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1205
#533 Posted: 11:41:33 08/08/2009
yay sequel
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
#534 Posted: 19:57:16 08/08/2009
when are you going to continue?
#535 Posted: 20:06:03 08/08/2009
YEAH!!!Cool!What will it be about?Spyro,and Cynder of course.
---
Wait, what?
#536 Posted: 21:16:44 08/08/2009
Indeed, and now I'd like to confirm something that most of you guys must have been expecting..

In case if you're not still aware of this, (I just wanted to make sure you all know) after this story ends, (yes, it'll end soon) I will be writing a sequel.. And it will be called, unsurprisingly "The Third beginning"..

Hurray for sequel!

Are you going to write Flash-backs? those coul be cool! smilie
---
#537 Posted: 21:56:55 08/08/2009
Hurray for the sequel aswell!

I look foward to this
---
smilie
#538 Posted: 08:58:48 09/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: deaver88

Hurray for sequel!

Agh, well.. You read my mind..

I bet you have noticed, that this story is mainly centered around Spyro and Cynder, and their feelings (And of course their adventures smilie)..

Oh, and I will be writing more today!
#539 Posted: 09:01:25 09/08/2009
YAY!!!
*goes psycho*

I need to calm down...
---
#540 Posted: 09:04:44 09/08/2009
Quote: deaver88

Hurray for sequel!

Agh, well.. You read my mind..

I bet you have noticed, that this story is mainly centered around Spyro and Cynder, and their feelings (And of course their adventures smilie)..

Oh, and I will be writing more today!

Yeah, i used to read minds all the time smilie

Good!
---
#541 Posted: 10:40:15 09/08/2009 | Topic Creator
I think I'll write right now, because I might not have opportunity to do so later.. So, enjoy!

Chapter 58.

Spyro took steps closer to the cliffside, dozens of caves and holes had been carved straight to the side of the mountain..

"Whitch is the right one.." Spyro thought..

Spyro ghose one randomly, and stepped in quietly..When he got deeper to the cave, he saw it was connected to the others..

"What kind of labyrinth is this?" Spyro thought, "There was at least twenty entrances outside!"

Spyro ran around the dark, damp tunnels, and found out that they were all empty, no other soul was present, exept his..

"But.. I saw a dark dragon, he's still here somewhere!.." Spyro said out loud..

In his thoughts, Spyro panicked. He couldn't handle a dark dragon on his own, especially now when he had all his powers drained by the planet..

"He.. He is a dragon, he has to have some kind of crystals here!" Spyro thought and started to run around, looking for a way out from the caves..

Unable to find his way out, Spyro started to feel like he had ran aroun in circles.. He got exhausted, not only because he was tired of the running, but the somehow Spyro felt like the planet, about to break to pieces, was draining more power from him..

"I have to find crystals.. "Spyro thought desperately, "I.. I can't allow the world to die.."

In the corner of his eye, Spyro saw something glowing.. He instantly took steps towards the light..
Spyro discovered a tunnel, with lit ornate torches on the sides of the cavern..

"How didn't I see this before, I didn't see light here a minute ago.." Spyro said..

Inside, Spyro was creeped by the slowly burning flames around him.. Something was wrong with them..
Spyro advanced steadily, without letting his guard down for a second..
Oddly enough, the cave was getting darker, even though the fires were still burning..
Spyro saw the flames were slowly getting darker with every step he took forwards..
Then, understanding struck him like a lightning..
Spyro leaped, away from the torches, just in time..
Suddenly the flames grew to gigantic, steaming pillars of fire, that bloked, his way back, and forward.

"Shadow fire.. Spyro thought.." He tricked me in here..

black, fiery tentacles emerged from the torches, whipping the air around Spyro, and burning his scales..
Spyro ducked to the ground, he was slowly succumbing to the heat of the flames..
Spyro struggled to keep his powers in check, he called upon his powers to freeze the the flames around him, much like Ignitus had done long time ago, at the wall of fire..
Soon, cold air emerged around him, quentching the flames, and creating a strong shield of icy winds around him..

Spyro stood still, concentrated to keeping the magical shield alive..

Soon, the torches went dark.. As if the dark powers fueling them had stopped..

Spyro laid down for a moment to catch his breath.. He had to continue on, not caring for the pain inside him..

--

At the edge of the earth platform, Cynder woke up screaming.. Another nightmare had occurred in her sleep, and she knew Spyro was in danger..
Cynder woke Hunter up..

"Cynder.. What is it?.." Hunter asked.

"It's about Spyro. I had another dream, and he is in danger!" Cynder said.

"What.. Are you sure?.." Hunter asked again..

"Yes, we have to go! Now!" Cynder yelled..

Hunter rose up from the ground, and shouted the moles to get ready. The captain of the moles was a bit surprised, but did what was asked..

In a minute, everyone was up, and ready to go..

"First we have to get to other side of that cliff.." The mole captain said.

"Then we better start climbing.. We are in a hurry" Hunter nodded..

Fortunately for the moles, the cliff was rugged, and had many good grapping points.. Hunter had no trouble climbing, and Cynder was able to fly over the cliff..

In few moments.. everyone had made their way up the cliff.. And the journey continued on..

After a while, Hunter had a feeling they were watched.. When he looked forward he saw a giant cloud of dust, entrupting from the groung as a huge army of foes marched forward.. This was the group that had just left the enemy fortress.. But Hunter didn't know that..

"By the gods.. What is this?.." He said..

"We are outnumbered! Run!" The mole captain shouted.

"Where?!" The rest of the moles panicked, "It's a dead end!"

"No! We can't run! We have to go help Spyro!" Cynder shouted..

Flying enemies surroundeed them from left to right, and a huge group of orcs and grublins charged towars them..
They had smelled their prey..

"There is no way for us to outmanouvre them!" Hunter shouted desperately," We have to fight.."

There, we are already very close to the ending.. Two more chapters I dare to say..
I'll try to write more tomorrow..
#542 Posted: 10:44:06 09/08/2009
wow.... I'll wait...
---
#543 Posted: 11:17:27 09/08/2009
ohhhh suspense i like it...
#544 Posted: 12:38:20 09/08/2009
I have bad feeling about this........
C....wait i am quiet
---
#545 Posted: 14:48:29 09/08/2009
So much tension

Great Chapter
---
smilie
#546 Posted: 18:00:20 09/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Surprise! Remember when I told you to behave, so you would get extra chapters? Well here's one! Enjoy!

Chapter 59.

Cynder snarled at the enemies around them, and readied herself for battle.
The moles, and Hunter drawed out their weapons, and stood their ground patiently..

"There is no way we can beat them in a fair fight!.." Hunter shouted, "We have to save what we can! Cynder! Go! Find Spyro, and do what you can for this world!"

"What! I'm not leaving you! You have been a good friend to me!" Cynder yelled back at Hunter..

"It's not about me! Go!" Hunter shouted.

Cynder looked Hunter straight in the eyes, and saw he was serious.. If nothing else, at least she could make it to Spyro, and distract the enemies..

"Don't die Hunter!" Cynder shouted, and rose to the air.. Tears flowed from her eyes, for she had to leave a good friend behind..

The wyverns around Cynder were big, and clumsy. She flew past them easily..

Down below, things looked different..
Around the group, foes were closing in..
As Cynder disappeared behind the enemies, Hunter thought would he ever see her again..

"May the ancestors protect you.. " Hunter thoguht..

The first wave of foes emerged from the ranks of the enemies. Grublins and orcs both fell quickly under the sweeps of the moles. Hunter dodged oncoming orc hammer, and chopped the head off the dark creature with a quick swing of his sword..
It wasn't but a few moments when the first of the moles fell down by one of the orcs. An arrow flew through the air and pierced the moles throat with a small whine..

Cynder flew on, dodging arrows and wyverns.. When she got away from the group of enemies she saw that there really wasn't so many of them.. This was just the first scouting party of the enemy forces.. The rest were still closing in a distance..
Some of the wyverns chased Cynder, forcing her to take action. She turned around in the air and slammed the wyverns to the ground with her wind powers. Nothing would get into her way.. She was so close..

in the distance, Cynder saw a large enemy outpost, and headed that way.. With the winds on her side, she quickly made it close enough to see that this was the palce she had dreamed of..

"Spyro is there.." Cynder thought.. Gaining speed, she dived between the cliffs to avoid detection..

Back in the fight, Hunter was quickly losing hope.. He saw both friends, and enemies falling all over him, but the dissenters just kept coming..
Hunter saw that the mole captain was in deep trouble, with enemies all around him. Hunter leaped to help, and stabbed one of the orcs with his sword..

"Thanks!" The mole captain shouted, "I thought that would be my end!"

"Think none of it!" Hunter said, and killed another orc next to him..

Just when he was about to lose all hope, Hunter saw a familiar form in the sky..

"My hawk?!" He thought, "But my hawk was.." Then, he hard a familiar low voice from the distance..

"This is for what you did to my home, you spawn of darkness!" The voice shouted.

Hunter turned around, only to see cheetah's all around them, slaying enemies as they went..

"Prowlus!" Hunter shouted!

"Hunter!" Chief prowlus replied, stabbing a squirming grublin beneath his foot, "I hope we're not too late!"

"What are you doing here!" Hunter shouted..

"Following you, of course! I'm sorry about what I said to you, you're right.. It's not just about us!.." Prowlus said.

"I'm glad you came!" Hunter said, "Now let's finish this.."

With the help of the cheetah's, Hunter and the moles had a true chance of victory..

--

Spyro took a few steps forward in the tunnel.. He saw a huge chamber inside the mountain, with a strange marking on the ground.. The cgamber was lighted by a beam of sunlight that entrupted from the hole in the roof..

First the cahmer looked empty, but then Spyro saw something moving at the other end of it..

Spyro walked to the light in the center of the cavern..

"Step forward! I know you're there!" Spyro shouted to the darkness..

"What took you so long?.." A low grumbling voice said..

Just as Spyro had expected, a large, dark dragon, covered in shadows stepped forward..

"I know it's you Malefor, I don't know how, but I know your voice! What have you done to Volteer!?" Spyro shouted.

"Hahaha! You have made it this far, and still you're so unaware.." The voice said..

"What do you mean.." Spyro said..

"Your precious guardian is physically just fine.." The voice said, "He is right here.."

The dark dragon walked to the light, so that Spyro could see him..
Then, when the shadows surrounding him faded away, Spyro couldn't believe his eyes..

"Volteer?.." Spyro whispered, "No it's not you! You're not evil!"

"Indeed.. But I am.." The voice said.." I, the dark master, Malefor!"

"But.. How?.. You are dead, I saw you to die!" Spyro shouted..

"It's a rather long story.. But since you're so exited to find out.." Malefor said.. With a single wave of his paw, The way behind Spyro close, and Spyro got pinned to the ground, "You are a bad apprentice, Spyro.. Your mentor would not be very proud of you right now..

"What?.." Spyro said from the ground..

"I am certain you remember something that dear old Ignitus said a long time ago.." Malefor said, "When a dragon dies, he does not truly leave this world.."

"..His spirit lives on, binding itself to the nature, offering hope for the future.." Spyro whsipered..

"Yes.." Malefor nodded, "No doupt you wonder why I'm still here then. After all, you saw me to die.."

"Ignitus said it to me! How can you remember it?" Spyro shouted.

"When you defeated me a long time ago, you destroyed my body, yes.. But my spirit lived on.. As all dragon spirits, I should have joined my ancestors.. But instead, I was able to channel my powers to my own creations.."

"Orcs?" Spyro asked..

"No no no.. Now you disappoint me.. Such a frail body couldn't have sustained my mighty powers.. I am talking about my crowning achievement.. The dark crystals.." Malefor explained, circling Spyro..

"That still doesn't tell how you can remember something only I heard.." Spyro mongered from the ground..

"Ah.. You are paying attention.. I knew there was a dark side in you, and only another purple dragon could have sustained my whole soul.. That's why I first tried to corrupt you.. But alas.. Your mind was too pure, and good.. It rejected me.. That was when I heard Ignitus say those words.." Malefor said..

"And how are you in Volteer's body now? And what about the plaque? Spyro asked..

"Ha! The plaque was just a small part of my plan.. But I have to tell you.. How I came to be precent in this body, that was just a matter of luck.." Malefor said..

"But how.." Spyro whispered..

"After you presumed that I had passed, Volteer, that foolish old answer seeker, travelled to the remains of my kingdom to collect some of my precious crystals.." Malefor said..

"Why?.." Spyro asked..

"Quite simply, he was curious.. He wanted to know more.. So, when he arrived back to the city of Warfang to make studies, I slowly started to corrupt his mind.. I recreated it, Volteer you know is dead.. Has long been.. When he passed to his "sickness" I took control of his body, and here I am, back again.."

"No.. You Killed him!" Spyro shouted..

"Yes, it was a necessary sacrifice.. But because my whole soul couldn't fit into the feeble mind of Volteer, I gave up from some of my powers, and shaped it into a form of a corrupting plaque..

"So it was you all along!" Spyro shouted..

Malefor nodded, then said, "But enough about all this babbling! Now it is time to act.." Malefor said, and made a evil laugh..

Everything came clear to Spyro, it was like every piece of a puzzle was slowly fit in place.. Now he understood everything..

Whee! That was a long chapter.. I hope you understood it all, it's quite complicated.. I'll write the last chapter tomorrow!
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#547 Posted: 18:46:16 09/08/2009
*bangs hands on desk* I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! Except the Malefor part but I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! xD
#548 Posted: 19:19:23 09/08/2009
..........smilie
---
#549 Posted: 20:29:29 09/08/2009
Arrrrrrgh

evil possesed Volteer, never saw that coming.

Shame it has t end with one more chapter now, but I look foward to the sequel

GREAT CHAPTER!
---
smilie
#550 Posted: 20:48:23 09/08/2009
I just thinking was the *planet absorbs your powers*
part just a fake...
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me