Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 10 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#451 Posted: 14:03:40 20/07/2009
Awww......Tomorrow.....
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
shadowdragon5 Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#452 Posted: 14:21:21 20/07/2009
I dont want to wait for the next chapter either, but he does need time to refresh and think of the next chapter.

and congrats to getting to 50 chapters in your story Samius!^^
---
Aww, I wanted to explode.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#453 Posted: 12:24:35 21/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Pfft, still nothing... Gimme one more day, and I'll make up something.
I'm not about to hit the writers block, I've never hit it before!
TheDarkCynder Green Sparx Gems: 332
#454 Posted: 03:35:38 22/07/2009
Moaaaar! smilie
---
Though storm winds may blow, then among them I will be, for without the rain no seed would grow. http://dragcave.net/user/TheDarkCynder- Click eggs. do it.
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#455 Posted: 20:09:28 22/07/2009
I agree with everyone else. More! But you might be working on it as I type this. xD
#456 Posted: 20:23:22 22/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I am, It's finished soon. smilie
#457 Posted: 20:56:48 22/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Ok, sorry it took so long, I'll repay it to you someday.

Chapter 51.

Spyro flew onward, following the trail of caribu's footsteps. He hadn't come across anything yet, but was sure that he would find something eventually.
Across the hills and snowy forests Spyro followed the trail until it came to a stop.
The footprints of the caribu joined with the trail of a large herd..
"Did I miss something?" He thought.
Then, he heard a low sound from the mountains.
"Drums?.." Spyro said, "I guess that's where the grublins come from.."
Spyro left onward to investigate the area, with only his dark shadow following him silently..

In Warfang, Cynder was in compelete turmoil. She, along with Hunter and some moles were going to embark on their journey next morning..
She was nervous..
Cynder needed something to pass the time, so she was walking around in circles in her chamber, trying to figure out what to say when she'd finally meet Spyro..
"Spyro.. I.." Cynder started, "Ah! Come on Cynder! Think.."
Cynder stumbled to her bed and landed on it heavily, bouncing back into the air a few times..
"I wish we could leave already.." Cynder said..

Hunter on the other hand, had his hands full. He was trying to scramble up his thoughts and figure out how to disappoint his tribe, once again, so it wouldn't sound bad..
"What am I going to do?.." He thought desperately..
Hunter knew there was only one thing he could do. He left the great hall only to find is tribe already ready to go..
"Hunter.. We are ready." Chief Prowlus said.
"Yes.. I.." Hunter mumbled quietly.
"What is it?.." Prowlus asked.
Hunter thought about it for a moment, and said.
"I don't know how to tell you this any other way. I'm sorry, but I can't come with you.."
"What!? You would leave us again?.." Prowlus said angrily.
Hunter explained what he had heard, and why he could not join his fellow tribe. Prowlus seemed to understand him..
"I'm not surprised, you have always placed your own goals ahead of your family.." He said.
"It's not about me! Please, understand.." Hunter tried to say.
"I understood you, every word.. At last, I can be certain that you are nothing but a cheating liar!" Prowlus shouted, and looked away," Begone then, leave your tribe.."
"But.." Hunter said. Then he understood that no words were able to help him anymore. He left, and tried hard not to look back..

More soon!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:57:16 22/07/2009 by Samius
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#458 Posted: 20:59:50 22/07/2009
poor hunter

Great chapter as always
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
spyro523 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1205
#459 Posted: 02:06:06 23/07/2009
sad chapter 4 smilie
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
#460 Posted: 05:08:02 23/07/2009
Sad part for Hunter...
Wondering what Cynder want to say.
---
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#461 Posted: 08:57:26 23/07/2009
poor hunter....smilie
awesome though!!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#462 Posted: 11:35:40 23/07/2009
poor Hunter...
#463 Posted: 16:46:05 23/07/2009
No not da Hunter! D: xD
More please.
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#464 Posted: 18:33:06 23/07/2009
To add onto what Tango said...

You should think about double spacing in between the paragraghs to make it look even neater and more proper... (see my or Adria's stories (the ones I've noticed that do this))
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
#465 Posted: 10:03:43 24/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Hmm.. I guess that could make it look better. Thanks cornys, I'll give it a try. (If I remember to, that is..)
#466 Posted: 12:53:31 24/07/2009
Hunter was more important than Sparx was....
---
#467 Posted: 13:01:32 24/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Was? Hunter's not dead..

I just started to write more, it'll still be awhile 'till you get to read it..
#468 Posted: 13:16:25 24/07/2009
I shall be looking foward to it.

When do you think the chapter will be finished? Just asking.
---
smilie
#469 Posted: 13:23:48 24/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I dunno, soon, I quess..
#470 Posted: 13:24:20 24/07/2009
Ok, I'll wait smilie
---
smilie
#471 Posted: 14:28:04 24/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Oky, here's more. Enjoy!

Chapter 52.

Cynder heard fighting from the hall, downstairs. She carefully took a peek inside to see what was going on..

"That selfish, rotten, warmongering old coot!" Hunter shouted. He kicked a chair over and continued his rage. Not caring of the two guardians trying to calm him down, "Why can't he just understand!"

"Hunter, try to calm down. You know that doesn't help this situation in any way." Cyril said.

"What's going on?" Cynder said, and flew down to others.

"Prowlus didn't take it well when Hunter said he was going to follow you.." Terrador said quietly.

"So you know.. That I'm going to leave?" Cynder asked Terrador.

"Yes.. I learned it few hours ago, when Cyril told me of your agreement.." Terrador replied, and sighed, as Hunter lifted a table over.

"And.. You're not angry?.." Cynder asked.

"I was, but then I realized it must be the best.." Terrador replied, "Unfortunately we can't come with you, as we are needed here.."

"It's okay.." Cynder said.

"Cynder, could you perhaps try to talk some sense into Hunter before our Hall turns into a total chaos?" Cyril asked angrily..

"Hunter.." Cynder said to catch his attention, "Hunter, listen.. That won't help you a bit. We shoud start to think about the journey. And you should save your strenght for it.."

"That swine! Acting like he cares.." Hunter raged, and didn't take heed of Cynder's words..

"Hunter, I know Prowlus isn't very nice but it's not about him.." Cynder started.

"Isn't very nice?.." Hunter said, "He's a selfish bastard!"

"I know Hunter, but we really need to stop this, and start to think about the journey. I need Spyro back.." Cynder said.

"You need him back? YOU need him back!? What about me Cynder. I just got banished from my home, and my family!" Hunter shouted.

"Fine then.. If you don't want to come with us, don't.. But we need you too.." Cynder said calmly.

"Of cource I want to come with you.." Hunter said, "I already promised.."

"Then calm down.." Cynder said..

Slowly, Hunter sat down to the only chair that wasn't already destroyed, and tried to calm down..

---

Up in the mountains, Spyro had found something, that he thought was a grublin outpost..

"It looks way bigger that any normal outpost.. And it seems to continue beneath the mountains.." Spyro thought and looked around him, "What is this place.."

Spyro had flewn up to a cliff to remain unseen, but he didn't dare to go any further, bacause the outpost was swarming with orc, and grublin guards..

"I can't get any further because all those enemies, but they seem to be leaving.." Spyro thought.

Indeed, some of the creatures down at the outpost seemed to be packing for journey, a large band had gathrered to the central area.
Then Spyro saw it..
A large black figure of a dragon walked out from the shadows and approached the grublins.
Spyro tried to get a closer look, but some black, shadow-like flames surrounded the beast, making it harder to see..
Then, with low grumbling voice, it started to speak..

"Minions! Our time has finally come! The plaque spreads around the lands like fire, and it has weakened our foe's powers! We must take the opportunity now, and claim this land as our own!" The dark figure said. Something in his voice seemed familiar to Spyro..

Grublins and orcs around the dragon started to cheer and yell. Then the dark figure spoke again..

"They are more vunerable to our attacks now, than ever! The yellow guardian has been fully imprisoned and under my command!..
Tomorrow you shall leave, and begin our great plan towards total domination across the lands!" The dark dragon shouted..

"The yellow guardian?.. Volteer?..He's sick, and imprisoned?" Spyro thought, "I'll get you out of there Volteer, just you wait and see.."

Well.. at least it made the chapter look a whole lot longer.. More in two days again!
#472 Posted: 17:08:13 24/07/2009
Quote: Samius
Was? Hunter's not dead..

I just started to write more, it'll still be awhile 'till you get to read it..

I know that, But Hunter toked more "Awwww...smilie" votes than Sparx when he died.

Anyway, your old writing style was better,

I

don't

text

like this

this
was
a lot
better....................no offence

Good, chapter anyway.
*Raise hand*
Umm....what about Sparx parents? when they going to know that Sparx is dead? Sorry but that par could be interesting....

More, but when?
---
#473 Posted: 17:54:48 24/07/2009
I think it's better this way, it's easier on the eyes and it can fool people into thinking you've wrote a lot.

*points to first post in her story topic* ok... I really did just write a lot. xD

Nice chapter but I thought Voltee- *brick'd for possible spoilers* x_x
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:55:11 24/07/2009 by Adria
#474 Posted: 02:09:35 26/07/2009
great chapter waiting for more

I agree with adria it is easier on the eyes and it also looks longer too.
---
#475 Posted: 10:27:41 26/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: deaver88
*Raise hand*
Umm....what about Sparx parents? when they going to know that Sparx is dead? Sorry but that par could be interesting....

I have thought of that too, believe it or not. But let's just say it'll not happen in awhile..

And, also I think I'm going to continue like this. Sorry, but I guess it's just easier to read that way.. You're guaranteed not to miss anything..

Quote: Adria
I think it's better this way, it's easier on the eyes and it can fool people into thinking you've wrote a lot.

*points to first post in her story topic* ok... I really did just write a lot. xD

Nice chapter but I thought Voltee- *brick'd for possible spoilers* x_x

Hehe.. smilie But I don't want to fool people..
Also, no.. Volteer's not dead, if that's what you're trying to say..

I'll start to write more later..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:00:55 26/07/2009 by Samius
#476 Posted: 11:09:02 26/07/2009
When?
Nothing else to say smilie
---
#477 Posted: 11:11:11 26/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, now that's a question..

Later today, cuz I need to think about the next chapter again..
(I don't write the story on paper anymore)
#478 Posted: 11:12:21 26/07/2009
Oh, okay
---
#479 Posted: 11:17:48 26/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Thee hee.. I just write it as I go, but I always have a fair idea about what's going to happen..

(considering that, the story's been pretty good..)
#480 Posted: 11:39:45 26/07/2009
Thats good,
BTW, Do you know the Atlava Tribe?
---
#481 Posted: 11:55:11 26/07/2009
this chapter was good
#482 Posted: 18:44:25 26/07/2009
Nope that wasn't it but what I'm thinking would be pretty interesting if I'm right. xD
#483 Posted: 20:15:22 26/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Adria
Nope that wasn't it but what I'm thinking would be pretty interesting if I'm right. xD

Well, keep it to yourself then, if it happends to be right we wouldn't want any possible spoilers..

And no, deaver88. I don't know such thing..

Angh! The pressure! It's no secret that this fic is going fast towards it's end, and I need to come up with some good twists for it..

(It'll still be awhile until it truly ends, don't worry..)

I'll start to write moer now, but it might still take awhile..
#484 Posted: 20:19:02 26/07/2009
D'aw. *sits and waits.*
#485 Posted: 20:22:39 26/07/2009
It's okay Samius
---
#486 Posted: 21:09:45 26/07/2009 | Topic Creator
It's here. Enjoy!

Chapter 53.

Cynder was lying in her chamber, just waiting for the time to pass, when suddenly Hunter barged in..

"Small change of plans, Cynder.. We're leaving already." He said with a hurry..

"What, already?" Cynder asked.

"Yes, according to our scouts, the enemy is on the move. We'll need to leave soon, so we can get ahead of them.." Hunter explained.

"Wha.. Are everyone ready?.." CYnder asked again.

"Not just yet, but it'll only take a few moments.. Were all waiting for you.." Hunter replied, like he was in a great hurry..

"Well.." Cynder said, she jumped to the corner and grabbed a dark, wooly cloack from the cabinet, "I'm ready.."

"Good, come on.." Hunter said..

Hunter lead Cynder to the great hall, there she saw a small group of well armed moles, all ready to go..
Cynder noticed it was already dark outside, she hadn't noticed how quickly time had passed. The moles rose up to their feet and, by the command of their sergeant, started moving..
Cynder and Hunter merely followed the moles. Everything was compeletely silent, the streets and the houses of the city were all asleep.. Only sound the could hear was the quiet steps ot the twelwe moles that accompanied them..
After passing the gates, the leading mole turned to Cynder and asked..

"Where to?.." The voice of the mole was sharp and determined..

"N.. North.. Well head to the mountains.." Cynder said, slightly intimidated by the mole..

"Well then.." The mole said, and started to head west, "Well rest at dawn.. First we have to make it trough this cursed forest!"

The party headed north, toards the mountains, where Cynder thought she would finally meet Spyro again..

Sorry for the extreme shortness, but I didn't care to describe how Spyro is just waiting for the night to pass..
I think you understand.. More coming soon!
#487 Posted: 21:28:09 26/07/2009
good chapter, even if it is short
---
smilie
#488 Posted: 03:51:24 27/07/2009
good chapter

I tend to forget stuff when rushed
---
TheDarkCynder Green Sparx Gems: 332
#489 Posted: 23:40:31 27/07/2009
Good chapter, smilie. I don't comment much but I am always here.. Watching you all..
---
Though storm winds may blow, then among them I will be, for without the rain no seed would grow. http://dragcave.net/user/TheDarkCynder- Click eggs. do it.
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#490 Posted: 01:08:50 28/07/2009
write more! write more! sorry if i'm sounding a little rude. i have read all the story so far and i cant get enough of it. cant wait for your next chapter. LOL
#491 Posted: 05:19:58 28/07/2009
Keep going!
---
#492 Posted: 19:20:28 28/07/2009
good chapter i like it...
boyfriend spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#493 Posted: 03:14:16 29/07/2009
Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while.I have been too lazy.smilie Well I agree,I still LOVE this story,even though the chapter is short.I NEED more!smilie
---
Wait, what?
#494 Posted: 14:29:39 29/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry I couldn't write yesterday, here's moar nao..

Chapter 54.

The ground under Cynder's feet felt wet. The night was colder than usual.. It was darker too, not even the light of the moon could penetrate the lush forest over their head..
The moles showed no sign of exhaustion, and had been moving non-stop for more than five hours..
As a dragon, Cynder wasn't too used to walking for long distances, and was already feeling tired.
She begged others to stop..

"Please.. We have been going on for an eternity.. Can't we rest here?.." Cynder asked.

"It's not safe, who knows what manner of beasts lurk here.. We'll stop when we finally get out of this forest.." The mole captain said..

"Will it be long?.." Cynder asked again..

The mole captain clearly seemed to be annoyed by Cynder asking questions from him all the time.. "Yes.." He answered quickly..

Still, They had no choise but to continue on..
The woods around them was giving Cynder creeps, being fairly brave, she was not accustomed to that feeling..

"I don't like this.." Cynder whispered to Hunter..

"I know.. We're being stalked.." Hunter said quietly..

Cynder looked at Hunter for a second. She saw he was keeping his sword arm close to his waist all the time..
"Should we tell them?.." Cynder said, and nodded towards the moles..

"They already know.. The captain gave a signal to his group to stay alert.." Hunter said. He looked away from Cynder and said, "Don't talk to me.."

Cynder backed off a bit..
For few minutes, the trek continued as nothing had happened. Then they walked straingt into a spot, that seemed perfect for an ambush..
Cynder didn't notice anything, Hunter smacked her into her face with his tail to get her attention..
Cynder looked up, and saw Hunter's fist closing around the hilt of his sword..

Everyone were ready, only waiting for the enemies to leap out from the bushes..
Cynder heard something, they were now so close that she could clearly hear the enemies closing in..
Then, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting, grublins leaped out, yelling, and waving their weapons..
In a fraction of a second, Hunter unsheated his sword, turned around, and exploded into violent motion, hacking three of the grublins into nothing more than a bloody pulp..
This sight of an enraging cheetah, shoke the few remaining grublins that were now on the edge of running away..
Cynder did her part too, blasting the grublins with a terrifying scream, that either paralyzed them, or made them run away from the battle..
The rest was just a short clash of weapons, the moles proved out to be skillful warriors, and the grublins didn't stand a chance..
After the battle, a quick exhange of words occurred..

"Do you know what I just recalled?.." Hunter asked Cynder.

"Well?.." Cynder said..

"My hawk is missing.. It used to warn me about anything alive, and bigger than a rabbit.." Hunter said, with a slight smile on his face..

"Oh.." Cynder replied..

"We don't have all the time in the world, let's keep moving!" The sound of the mole captain said somewhere..
#495 Posted: 14:40:01 29/07/2009
wow Hunter with a sword. thats a first ive ever heard of it. Im use to hunter with his bow.

Good chapter though, lookong forward to the next chapter
---
spyro523 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1205
#496 Posted: 14:51:08 29/07/2009
nice chapter
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
#497 Posted: 16:00:27 29/07/2009
More already? smilie
COOL!
---
JazzTheTiger Green Sparx Gems: 246
#498 Posted: 12:00:00 30/07/2009
you sure know know to drag this out don't you! O.o
---
WOOOOH!!! I am a TLoS fan!!!! visit mah profile page to see mah fanarts!!!--> http://jazzthetiger.deviantart.com
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#499 Posted: 12:38:25 30/07/2009
that was a short but good chapter, a job well done on the amount of chapter's u have done so far. u should make these into books. LOL
#500 Posted: 16:48:11 30/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks everyone! smilie I forgot to tell you when I'll write more. Sorry, you'll have more tomorrow..
First | Previous | Page 10 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me