Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Idea for next Spyro game: Two different verson maby?
Page 1 of 1
Idea for next Spyro game: Two different verson maby? [CLOSED]
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#1 Posted: 10:26:34 08/03/2009 | Topic Creator
I was just woundering, about the next Spyro game, why not have two different versons? One normle Spyro game thats for younger children and a blood and gore verson for Teenages and any other kid that thinks Spyro will be better with blood in it. I have soom ideas too for the games.

Normle verson: Same as any other Spyro game. There is no blood and the only thing it has is "Fantacy voilence". The combat in is is not so bad (like it always has been) You can wear cool armor that covers the whole body but the wings and eyes.

Blood and gore verson: It had blood in it. When Spyro and Cynder fight, they chop the enemys heads off and they slice the enemys in half. Some moves cut enemys open. The charactors say things like ba***ed, crap, ****, hell, darm it and other things (not swear words. Thats going a little bit too far.....). Instead off armor, you have weapons. Cynder and Spyro will soon get a fire/shadow fire sword and everytime they touch it, there eyes turn amber.

What do you think? Is this a good idea?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2 Posted: 16:46:08 08/03/2009
The ESRB never gives second thought to giving Hack N' Slash games an M rating. However, THAT'S AN AWESOME IDEA! ^__________________^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#3 Posted: 19:58:13 08/03/2009
*Thumbs down*

D8<

That would mean I wouldn't have all the Spyro games! (Mother doesn't let me get games with swearing in it >_>)
#4 Posted: 02:08:40 09/03/2009 | Topic Creator
If you don't like the blood and gore verson, you can get the other verson. Blood and gore verson would be only for people who like Spyro to be rated M.........
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#5 Posted: 02:13:36 09/03/2009
I don't think Sierra is all the "M rated for Money" as they are for "everything trying to kill you regardless of the setting" thing.

They'll just stick to the middle ground.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#6 Posted: 03:25:29 09/03/2009 | Topic Creator
I know that. I'm just asking if you like the idea.........
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#7 Posted: 05:26:59 09/03/2009
I don't really mind the style of combat, but what I'm looking for in a new Spyro game is a better plotline. So, the game could have any of what you said for all I care, I just want a good plot dang it!

However, I see neither of these things happening, since Spyro is more of a kiddy game, and Sierra wouldn't make two versions. So far, from what I've seen of the company, they're just in it for the money.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#8 Posted: 19:19:07 09/03/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
If you don't like the blood and gore verson, you can get the other verson. Blood and gore verson would be only for people who like Spyro to be rated M.........

That's beside the point. I'm getting every Spyro game there is, ALL versions. Still got tons to get though...
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#9 Posted: 22:56:46 09/03/2009
normal version but with TLOS theme.
#10 Posted: 01:55:43 10/03/2009
Quote: Cloudtail4ever
I don't really mind the style of combat, but what I'm looking for in a new Spyro game is a better plotline. So, the game could have any of what you said for all I care, I just want a good plot dang it!

However, I see neither of these things happening, since Spyro is more of a kiddy game, and Sierra wouldn't make two versions. So far, from what I've seen of the company, they're just in it for the money.

Ah, yes, another company in it for the greed. =_="
---
#11 Posted: 02:31:57 10/03/2009
Quote: HIR
Quote: Cloudtail4ever

Ah, yes, another company in it for the greed. =_="

From what I've seen, that's just what Sierra is.
I prefer companies who take their time to make a quality game.
---
#12 Posted: 02:43:40 10/03/2009
Aka, the big shots in the video game industry (Square, Capcom, Nintendo, etc.), and some notable companies from the west like Insomniac, Ubisoft, and Microsoft (DAMN YOU CORPORATE AMERICA!). <.<
---
#13 Posted: 03:05:10 10/03/2009
^ Pret-ty much.
---
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#14 Posted: 03:35:07 10/03/2009
This would kill every Spyro fan.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#15 Posted: 03:39:53 10/03/2009
Uh, no game company is in it for games anymore, haven't seen that yet? I still haven't seen a Wii game that's not for the casual crowd made yet that people actually want to play.

Only real game companies left: Maxis and Rare. Oh wait, Rare is a part of Micro$oft now... never mind.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#16 Posted: 06:13:30 10/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro2008

*sighs* but if they don't like the blood and gore verson, they can always go for the other verson... ~,~
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#17 Posted: 06:20:32 10/03/2009

*sighs* but if they don't like the blood and gore verson, they can always go for the other verson... ~,~

I'd still murder the fans of Spyro, seeing as they'd make a game with Spyro like that.
#18 Posted: 10:55:16 10/03/2009 | Topic Creator

I'd still murder the fans of Spyro, seeing as they'd make a game with Spyro like that.

Not every single Spyro fan wouldn't like this..... smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me