Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Sparx's Distrust of Cynder
Page 1 of 1
Sparx's Distrust of Cynder [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1 Posted: 06:17:26 08/03/2009 | Topic Creator
I know he's Spyro's foster brother and all in the LoS trilogy, but still he can be annoying when he still thinks Cynder is evil.

"What?! Save the beast that's been trying to kill us?!"

"I'm just ready to begin the best day ever now that the evil-psycho-she-dragon is gone."

"I get up to get some fresh air... since I don't sleep much myself these days with, uh, the female-of-fright hanging about."

"She gives me the creeps dude. Hear my teeth?"

*Blaming Cynder for what happened when she was under Malefor's control* "Huh, I do. Speak for yourself."

"I told you she was evil!"

"Don't trust her, she wants to eat me!"

"Alright then... well... uh, just so I know why I died, the plan is to wander into the land of darkness to face an army of evil creatures that will want to kill us so we can try to rescue another evil creature that has already tried to KILL US!?"

"Usually I would say ignore her, but she's making sense this time!"

"Yeah, you say that now, till one tries to kill you. And by one, I mean HER."

Until finally in DotD, Sparx finally trusts Cynder to do something for him when he is forced to be left behind.

"Cynder, you have to promise me you will look after him. We...we been through a lot together."

So, what do you guys think of Sparx's distrust of Cynder in the trilogy?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:18:00 08/03/2009 by Aura24
Apieceofmeat700 Ripto Gems: 132
#2 Posted: 06:19:46 08/03/2009
I think he had too much coffee and not attended Rehab-places.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#3 Posted: 16:48:18 08/03/2009
It's all philosophical... much to do with his size. Seriously, if you were that small, you'd probably have a hard time being able to trust something that was formerly 100 times your size and tried to eat you alive. e_e
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Dragon-Stone Blue Sparx Gems: 999
#4 Posted: 10:50:06 09/03/2009
I can understand his distrust, because Cynder was VERY big and evil in ANB, and suddenly she gets small and turns good :s

But maybe it's to much that hi still dosen't trust her in the end of TEN and in DOTD untill last.
---
smilie Ride out this storm. And live, to fight another day...
Cynder5 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1315
#5 Posted: 13:01:02 09/03/2009
Well, Sparx was rather humorous about it at times, but his distrust in Cynder wasn't really necessary after she turned good. It wasn't her fault at all.
I gotta tell you though, Sparx is a real comic!! lol
Cynder5 smilie
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#6 Posted: 06:08:27 10/03/2009
I think sparx was just scared from spyro's attraction to her
Dragon-Stone Blue Sparx Gems: 999
#7 Posted: 06:52:02 10/03/2009
Quote: Jackson117
I think sparx was just scared from spyro's attraction to her

Good point!!
---
smilie Ride out this storm. And live, to fight another day...
#8 Posted: 03:16:08 14/03/2009 | Topic Creator
And I can see why Cynder is annoyed by Sparx of his distrust. For example,

S: "Sparx, is that you?"
C: "For once I wish it was."

C: "Hey, this reunion is really touching and everything, but shouldn't we be going? Unless you wanna wait for that thing to climb back up, I'd hate to think what it might do to Sparx."

And Sparx just glares at her after she said that, showing that he still doesn't trust Cynder.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Ratchet Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#9 Posted: 04:40:43 14/03/2009
Sparx distrusted Cynder simply beacuse the developers made him. It was for comic relief, to kind of pick on the mary-sue of Cynder. but talking about the universe, I wouldn't be surprised if Sparx really didn't hate Cynder but just liked picking on her.
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#10 Posted: 17:53:18 17/03/2009
Quote: Aura24
I know he's Spyro's foster brother and all in the LoS trilogy, but still he can be annoying when he still thinks Cynder is evil.

"What?! Save the beast that's been trying to kill us?!"

"I'm just ready to begin the best day ever now that the evil-psycho-she-dragon is gone."

"I get up to get some fresh air... since I don't sleep much myself these days with, uh, the female-of-fright hanging about."

"She gives me the creeps dude. Hear my teeth?"

*Blaming Cynder for what happened when she was under Malefor's control* "Huh, I do. Speak for yourself."

"I told you she was evil!"

"Don't trust her, she wants to eat me!"

"Alright then... well... uh, just so I know why I died, the plan is to wander into the land of darkness to face an army of evil creatures that will want to kill us so we can try to rescue another evil creature that has already tried to KILL US!?"

"Usually I would say ignore her, but she's making sense this time!"

"Yeah, you say that now, till one tries to kill you. And by one, I mean HER."

Until finally in DotD, Sparx finally trusts Cynder to do something for him when he is forced to be left behind.

"Cynder, you have to promise me you will look after him. We...we been through a lot together."

So, what do you guys think of Sparx's distrust of Cynder in the trilogy?

However, you can't forget that he called her "sexy" in the first game! LOL! smilie
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#11 Posted: 03:29:47 18/03/2009
Sparx is mostly for comic relief...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#12 Posted: 11:25:15 18/03/2009
I say he's warming up to her. And accepting her. Though I'm sure we'll have some more snarky (man I love that word) comments between the two in future games to come.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
LegendarySpyro Green Sparx Gems: 311
#13 Posted: 17:24:59 18/03/2009
He learned to trust her anyway... wish that trust wont be lost... how many years did it take for her to get Sparx's complete trust?
---
<---click my name and see my announcement! I got something you might want to know about me
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#14 Posted: 05:59:07 19/03/2009
And yet in avatar it took just a few days before Kitarta trusted zuko
Sam the Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 224
#15 Posted: 18:29:59 20/03/2009
considering the fact that Sparx and Spyro are brothers and Cynder tried to kill spyro, i can understand it.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#16 Posted: 19:11:22 20/03/2009
^ agreed thAt and she did almoast eat him in ANB in her lair. and Sparxs is less trust worthy he still thinks she may be evil and still working with malefor
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#17 Posted: 14:12:03 05/04/2009
Maybe Sparx doesn't trust her cause he is scared for Spyro. But yet again in DOTD he asks Cynder to look after him. Well I'd do the same if I were in that situation no matter whether I trusted him or not cause he's my buddy
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#18 Posted: 21:51:25 05/04/2009
he says he likes to complain in DOTD take the hint
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#19 Posted: 22:22:34 05/04/2009
Like most people say, he's a comic relief, but I also think that he is still scared of Cynder becoming evil again. So I think he's very wary of her. I would be too if someone who was once controlled by evil suddenly turns over a new leaf.
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
#20 Posted: 16:24:59 21/04/2009 | Topic Creator
I think Cynder finds Sparx annoying because of his distrust of her.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me