Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro Is The Best...All Reptiles Are Sacred
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Is The Best...All Reptiles Are Sacred [CLOSED]
Apieceofmeat700 Ripto Gems: 132
#1 Posted: 05:02:25 08/03/2009 | Topic Creator
[copy and paste if you support the reptilian species]
If you have a YouTube Account copy paste this to your description.
Go here to translate to understand
http://www.stars21.com/transla...to_english.html

P.S. I don't speak Tagalog so talk to me in English if you do.

Ako kumita sarili mo sa Spyro, Ang Purple Dragon Diyos bilang tagataguyod ng Reptilia. Hindi ako makasama o makita ang mga sanhi ng pinsala sa anumang mga reptilya. Sa pamamagitan ng mga sumusunod na ito pamahalaan ng Kalikasan, ako ang aking sarili ay naging isang malakas na Dragon tanke magdala ng kamatayan sa lahat ng mga taong inggit sa mga dragons. Huwag makialam sa affairs ng Dragons para sa iyo ay malutong at mabuti sa ketsap.
Gondana Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#2 Posted: 12:36:00 08/03/2009
Ako kumita sarili mo sa Spyro, Ang Purple Dragon Diyos bilang tagataguyod ng Reptilia. Hindi ako makasama o makita ang mga sanhi ng pinsala sa anumang mga reptilya. Sa pamamagitan ng mga sumusunod na ito pamahalaan ng Kalikasan, ako ang aking sarili ay naging isang malakas na Dragon tanke magdala ng kamatayan sa lahat ng mga taong inggit sa mga dragons. Huwag makialam sa affairs ng Dragons para sa iyo ay malutong at mabuti sa ketsap.
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
I'll be back. (Will return in 2011)
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#3 Posted: 13:22:03 08/03/2009
I don't know how to react...
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#4 Posted: 23:04:54 09/03/2009
what dose all that mean in english
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#5 Posted: 23:52:29 09/03/2009
That's..........weird.
---
I is ded
#6 Posted: 02:13:52 10/03/2009 | Topic Creator
uhm..read the instructions DUM DUM!!!
#7 Posted: 02:14:45 10/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: torok
what dose all that mean in english

ehem.....READ THE INSTRUCTIONS DUM DUM!
LegendarySpyro Green Sparx Gems: 311
#8 Posted: 17:20:30 18/03/2009

One thing I can say, I'M FILIPINO! Glad i understand, but where did you get this?
---
<---click my name and see my announcement! I got something you might want to know about me
#9 Posted: 23:30:58 18/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: LegendarySpyro

One thing I can say, I'M FILIPINO! Glad i understand, but where did you get this?

I said it at the top!! thers even a link!!
its a translation thingy
LegendarySpyro Green Sparx Gems: 311
#10 Posted: 15:27:46 19/03/2009
Dude, no offense, but im just sayin'! Peace!
---
<---click my name and see my announcement! I got something you might want to know about me
#11 Posted: 19:42:46 21/03/2009 | Topic Creator
ok...Piece....ez..pieces...get it? pieces yeah in= no im not funny....yet
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#12 Posted: 20:29:55 21/03/2009
I earn yourself to Spyro, The Purple Dragon God as a supporter of Reptilia. I do not see the harm or causes damage to any reptile. By following this government of Nature, I myself became a powerful Dragon trooper bring death to all those who envy the dragons. Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

there we go
#13 Posted: 19:10:01 22/03/2009 | Topic Creator
lofl yup...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me