Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Art Question
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2586
#1 Posted: 04:02:17 22/07/2024 | Topic Creator
Any artists or tablet owners, do you ever use the eraser that's on the back of some tablet pens?. I tried a fancy Wacom tablet recently while pet sitting and used it once for novelty then never again. It seems quicker to just hold e to erase than turn around the whole pen.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10233
#2 Posted: 13:01:47 22/07/2024
Gosh, once in a blue moon. The pressure on that end never compares to having transparent mode on the regular brush for CSP and whatnot
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 10134
#3 Posted: 20:57:17 22/07/2024
I tried it a few times but god something about how it feels is just terrible. I just use one of those keypads for keyboard shortcuts to quickly switch between brushes including the eraser. Seems better to me than the eraser on the back of pens.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2482
#4 Posted: 17:52:43 24/07/2024
no i never did for whatever reason. always used cheap tablets because never felt a benefit from the expensive fancy ones but whenever i did have a pen that worked like that i just never picked it up was normally quicker to just hit the eraser. on my surface pro also best pen ever by the way the surface pen slim used the eraser on that one sometimes but now with the ipad and procreate just is quicker for me not too and just keep the flow with a click of the button.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 4021
#5 Posted: 15:16:58 26/07/2024
I don’t generally. Usually I don’t have a pen that has that. I’ve tried it in the past but it doesn’t make sense for my workflow to get used to it because I end up using a variety of different programs and don’t always have access to a stylus that has that function. At the end of the day it’s very much to each their own
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
ArisaArtisan Green Sparx Gems: 496
#6 Posted: 20:36:14 15/08/2024
i. did not know you could do that.

anyways no and i wont be using it even after knowing this now uwu
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me