Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
would you change your username?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#1 Posted: 01:43:54 06/02/2024 | Topic Creator
if so what would you change it to? personally jaggedstar is iconic, i am the myth and the legend herself, there will never be a star as jagged as me.

wbu though x
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#2 Posted: 02:04:30 06/02/2024
I've pretty much completely switched over to using Foxtail as my username on basically everything. But I feel like here, I'll always be Skyhunter (I mean obviously I will since you can't change usernames, but you get what I mean). I think it's still a good name even 13 years divorced from its original context, and it's fun to occasionally Google and see what random things happen to coincidentally have the same name.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#3 Posted: 02:09:31 06/02/2024 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skyhunter
I've pretty much completely switched over to using Foxtail as my username on basically everything. But I feel like here, I'll always be Skyhunter (I mean obviously I will since you can't change usernames, but you get what I mean). I think it's still a good name even 13 years divorced from its original context, and it's fun to occasionally Google and see what random things happen to coincidentally have the same name.

I like your name a lot, I don't know the reference but it's still a very pretty and badass sounding username
---
oh my god
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#4 Posted: 02:49:58 06/02/2024
100%
I use my 'sona's name, Crimson Aureus, as my name everywhere else and it would be cool to do the same here. but also there's no way I'm making a new account just for that, because I've been on this one for 12 years.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#5 Posted: 04:54:06 06/02/2024
I have too many memories attached to being Eevee to change my nickname. My current alias literally everywhere else is "Sakri," but I cannot imagine having people call me that on here. On darkSpyro, I am Eevee, and I always will be Eevee.

Is it cringy? A little. Is Eevee still my favorite Pokemon? Yes. That is good enough for me to keep the username, lol. (For another reason.)
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2396
#6 Posted: 00:50:55 07/02/2024
Never ever, this is the peak.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#7 Posted: 01:55:05 07/02/2024
i switch my username by creating a new account every few years so yeah i would definitely switch to a new one except you called me Leewee one time and i loved it so now i am sort of attached to this one now
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#8 Posted: 03:28:54 07/02/2024
I'm ShadmeTheAngel pretty much everywhere else at this point, so that's what I'd change it to! But ShadowMewX is pretty nostalgic haha.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#9 Posted: 20:09:09 07/02/2024
Yes and no. I don't use this name for other places. But I think someperson sounds so stupid and so epic at the same time
#10 Posted: 12:52:14 08/02/2024 | Topic Creator
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
i switch my username by creating a new account every few years so yeah i would definitely switch to a new one except you called me Leewee one time and i loved it so now i am sort of attached to this one now

I’m crying you don’t understand I was so proud when I called you that and the fact you loved it smilie you’re my little leewee <3

Quote: ShadowMewX
I'm ShadmeTheAngel pretty much everywhere else at this point, so that's what I'd change it to! But ShadowMewX is pretty nostalgic haha.

Both ShadowMewX and Shadme+any variations are AWESOME usernames thank u for sharing friend

Quote: somePerson
Yes and no. I don't use this name for other places. But I think someperson sounds so stupid and so epic at the same time

You’re the one and only. Not just a person, but quite some person.
---
oh my god
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#11 Posted: 18:43:16 08/02/2024
I might've wanted to at some point, but now I'd say that I've become enough of a robot in real life that it'd actually fit well for my persona as a Spyro fan.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
ArisaArtisan Green Sparx Gems: 418
#12 Posted: 20:19:17 08/02/2024
nuar.
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#13 Posted: 22:16:55 08/02/2024
Quote: Jaggedstar
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH

I’m crying you don’t understand I was so proud when I called you that and the fact you loved it ;_; you’re my little leewee <3

Quote: ShadowMewX

Both ShadowMewX and Shadme+any variations are AWESOME usernames thank u for sharing friend

Quote: somePerson

You’re the one and only. Not just a person, but quite some person.

aw man now you are going to make me cry you are gonna get hugged now im keeping this account forever now (you are now hugged)
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#14 Posted: 15:20:47 10/02/2024
If I wasn't Muffin Man I'd be nuthin', man.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#15 Posted: 03:23:09 11/02/2024
I still haven't named the bloody project so I have to say no.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3923
#16 Posted: 14:39:15 17/02/2024
I’d just shorten it to thunder because I feel like I hatched a while ago but I don’t mind thunderegg anymore either
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#17 Posted: 16:02:50 22/02/2024
my username everywhere else is usually ostnip or ossyostnip but i feel like thunderdragon is just too OG to replace. i originally wanted my username to be electricdragon but it was already taken
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#18 Posted: 20:26:59 05/03/2024
Yes, I would. I'd change it from "Beemo" to "Insidious849" because I go by that name now, and I hate that other name.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me