Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > if you were a bender what would you bend
Page 1 of 1
if you were a bender what would you bend
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#1 Posted: 11:53:46 05/02/2024 | Topic Creator
out of childhood memories being brought back because of the Netflix adaption i have been on an avatar kick and wanted to make a topic like i would have made when i was a kid. pick your bender.

and while these days i would be satisfied if i could simply just bend my back... i want to pretend as if i were in the show

for me it would be...

FIRE!

obviously. there is nothing about me that does not tell me it would absolutely be fire.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#2 Posted: 01:55:07 06/02/2024
i'd bend these h0es my way
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#3 Posted: 04:30:58 06/02/2024 | Topic Creator
that is the best one i should have went that way
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#4 Posted: 04:47:09 06/02/2024
If you want a serious answer, water! I like how water has healing properties, yet it can be utilized as a weapon.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 09:52:56 06/02/2024 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eevee88
If you want a serious answer, water! I like how water has healing properties, yet it can be utilized as a weapon.

yeah of course! i made it for serious answers i just know that on darkspyro no less then half of all answers end up being meme answers. 1 for fire and 1 for water
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#6 Posted: 03:42:20 12/02/2024
I do have a self-OC that controls fire, but I wouldn't want the responsibility of dealing with something so destructive and powerful! Earth is useful, but I don't think I'm sturdy/tough enough to wield it. So that leaves water and air, and between them I think I'd prefer air! There's so much creative stuff you can do with it, and I think manipulating winds to disorient opponents/manage the space between them and me is more of my jam. Plus if there's any chance I could use it to fly... *.*
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#7 Posted: 10:14:07 12/02/2024
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH

yeah of course! i made it for serious answers i just know that on darkspyro no less then half of all answers end up being meme answers. 1 for fire and 1 for water

i’m just a meme dont fry me smilie
---
oh my god
#8 Posted: 14:29:37 12/02/2024 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX
I do have a self-OC that controls fire, but I wouldn't want the responsibility of dealing with something so destructive and powerful! Earth is useful, but I don't think I'm sturdy/tough enough to wield it. So that leaves water and air, and between them I think I'd prefer air! There's so much creative stuff you can do with it, and I think manipulating winds to disorient opponents/manage the space between them and me is more of my jam. Plus if there's any chance I could use it to fly... *.*

very well thought out reasoning behind that! so 1 for fire 1 for water and 1 for air the only one we do not have so far is earth yet.

Quote: Jaggedstar

i’m just a meme dont fry me ;_;

no no no no i would never fry you Jaggedstar but i would firebend you some french fries if you want
---
ArisaArtisan Green Sparx Gems: 418
#9 Posted: 19:34:29 12/02/2024
ive always wanted to be a wanterbender tbh :3
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
#10 Posted: 21:19:06 12/02/2024 | Topic Creator
cool now we have 2 waterbenders! OOH bonus question for the waterbenders North or South tribe! 2 water benders 1 fire bender and 1 air bender now
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#11 Posted: 05:23:58 13/02/2024
I just did a bit of research since I had forgotten the difference. I think, if we are talking about Avatar, I would be in the Southern Tribe. If it is Korra's time, I would like to be in the North. I would only change to North because of how pretty it is... Sadly, I do not like the North's customs and traditions in Avatar in order to want to be there.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#12 Posted: 11:01:38 13/02/2024
probably earth tbh. it's hard to say why but it just feels right when I think about it.

though I did have a dream years ago where I could control water which was neat. but also I hate water so I say no to that.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3923
#13 Posted: 14:40:19 17/02/2024
Fire because dragons
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#14 Posted: 21:57:58 19/02/2024
northern water tribe :3 i love all the cool buildings and also the koi garden is super neato
---
#15 Posted: 07:51:47 28/02/2024
Quote: ShadowMewX

very well thought out reasoning behind that! so 1 for fire 1 for water and 1 for air the only one we do not have so far is earth yet.

Quote: Jaggedstar

i’m just a meme dont fry me smilie

no no no no i would never fry you Jaggedstar but i would firebend you some french fries if you want

thank u leewee ily
---
oh my god
cookieeater Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#16 Posted: 13:21:12 28/02/2024
water
---
my fursona is a hot dog
#17 Posted: 13:45:00 29/02/2024
BLOOD!!1!!1!!1
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#18 Posted: 11:05:14 15/03/2024
Girders
#19 Posted: 13:03:01 15/03/2024
What we thinking of the new avatar?
---
#20 Posted: 21:26:54 17/03/2024
some. choices were made.
tbh it's just best to watch the original. not much "live action" if a majority of it is ended up animated in realistic cgi anyhow.
also bc of the monetary limitations they had to cut a ton of plot points and corners so it's just like... let's just watch the original instead. let's just do that.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#21 Posted: 22:53:10 18/04/2024
Yeah I don't get what the recent fascination is with remaking things over and over without adding anything really transformative. Like no remake that tries to do the exact same thing will ever have the charm of the original. If they wanted to do a dark and gritty live action Avatar, like, you could follow the Gaang as adults? That hasn't really been explored. But trying to make a much darker storyline where the main characters are all children just... doesn't work. Part of the magic of Avatar was seeing children navigate a very adult world in their own ways, and come to it with their own perspectives that came about from them being children. New Aang is so joyless, and new Katara and Sokka don't face any meaningful challenges that help change their worldview or improve their skills.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me