Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > if you were a bender what would you bend
Page 1 of 1
if you were a bender what would you bend
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#1 Posted: 11:53:46 05/02/2024 | Topic Creator
out of childhood memories being brought back because of the Netflix adaption i have been on an avatar kick and wanted to make a topic like i would have made when i was a kid. pick your bender.

and while these days i would be satisfied if i could simply just bend my back... i want to pretend as if i were in the show

for me it would be...

FIRE!

obviously. there is nothing about me that does not tell me it would absolutely be fire.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7607
#2 Posted: 01:55:07 06/02/2024
i'd bend these h0es my way
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#3 Posted: 04:30:58 06/02/2024 | Topic Creator
that is the best one i should have went that way
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4285
#4 Posted: 04:47:09 06/02/2024
If you want a serious answer, water! I like how water has healing properties, yet it can be utilized as a weapon.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 09:52:56 06/02/2024 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eevee88
If you want a serious answer, water! I like how water has healing properties, yet it can be utilized as a weapon.

yeah of course! i made it for serious answers i just know that on darkspyro no less then half of all answers end up being meme answers. 1 for fire and 1 for water
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8013
#6 Posted: 03:42:20 12/02/2024
I do have a self-OC that controls fire, but I wouldn't want the responsibility of dealing with something so destructive and powerful! Earth is useful, but I don't think I'm sturdy/tough enough to wield it. So that leaves water and air, and between them I think I'd prefer air! There's so much creative stuff you can do with it, and I think manipulating winds to disorient opponents/manage the space between them and me is more of my jam. Plus if there's any chance I could use it to fly... *.*
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7607
#7 Posted: 10:14:07 12/02/2024
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH

yeah of course! i made it for serious answers i just know that on darkspyro no less then half of all answers end up being meme answers. 1 for fire and 1 for water

i’m just a meme dont fry me smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#8 Posted: 14:29:37 12/02/2024 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX
I do have a self-OC that controls fire, but I wouldn't want the responsibility of dealing with something so destructive and powerful! Earth is useful, but I don't think I'm sturdy/tough enough to wield it. So that leaves water and air, and between them I think I'd prefer air! There's so much creative stuff you can do with it, and I think manipulating winds to disorient opponents/manage the space between them and me is more of my jam. Plus if there's any chance I could use it to fly... *.*

very well thought out reasoning behind that! so 1 for fire 1 for water and 1 for air the only one we do not have so far is earth yet.

Quote: Jaggedstar
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH

i’m just a meme dont fry me ;_;

no no no no i would never fry you Jaggedstar but i would firebend you some french fries if you want
---
ArisaArtisan Green Sparx Gems: 332
#9 Posted: 19:34:29 12/02/2024
ive always wanted to be a wanterbender tbh :3
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
#10 Posted: 21:19:06 12/02/2024 | Topic Creator
cool now we have 2 waterbenders! OOH bonus question for the waterbenders North or South tribe! 2 water benders 1 fire bender and 1 air bender now
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4285
#11 Posted: 05:23:58 13/02/2024
I just did a bit of research since I had forgotten the difference. I think, if we are talking about Avatar, I would be in the Southern Tribe. If it is Korra's time, I would like to be in the North. I would only change to North because of how pretty it is... Sadly, I do not like the North's customs and traditions in Avatar in order to want to be there.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8245
#12 Posted: 11:01:38 13/02/2024
probably earth tbh. it's hard to say why but it just feels right when I think about it.

though I did have a dream years ago where I could control water which was neat. but also I hate water so I say no to that.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3794
#13 Posted: 14:40:19 17/02/2024
Fire because dragons
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
ArisaArtisan Green Sparx Gems: 332
#14 Posted: 21:57:58 19/02/2024
northern water tribe :3 i love all the cool buildings and also the koi garden is super neato
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me